PDA

View Full Version : crossdress me as u like

bill
08-14-2006, 02:55 AM
i will wear anyfin u like, or in fact act n do fings like a woman, let me know if u wanna punish [email protected]

bill
08-14-2006, 02:57 AM
i also hav webcam

xdressslave
08-14-2006, 06:18 AM
Maybe you can't speak english properly, let alone understand it.

Have, notice the E on the end of it?

Now looking down at the bottom of your monitor, you should find a keyboard, comprising all the letters of the english alphabet, as well as some punctation marks, and digits. These should be used to type things on the computer. As computers are not mobile phones, you should be able to communicate words without having to make them look retarded.

Some good examples of words you've used are u
anyfin
fings
n

Because computers can handle more than 160 characters, you should utilise this to your advantage. After all, ppl who talk lik dey r a dumba$$ n computas seem fucking stupid, and it does make you wonder what they're like in real life.

You should also note the "shift" key, which can be used to make the uppercase letters of the appropriate keyboard key. A quick refresh on english basics, capital letters are used at the start of sentances, and some nouns, and other words, like I, because you're reffereing to something.

On another grammatical note, I'm going to give an example of a wrong sentance, and how it should of been phrased. This example is completely random.

i also hav webcam

The correct way would be:

I also have a webcam

The correct way only needed 3 extra characters, 2 of those being used by the biggest key on the keyboard, the spacebar. You should also note the use of the "shift" key and the word I.

For more information about how to speak proper english, ask any primary school teacher that teach 5 year olds better english than you can seem to speak.

And bloody hell, we are not morons. We don't need to read exactly the same thing over and over again. Perhaps I would be right in assuming then, that no message would sink in to you, unless I had the same message in multiple forums. Then for that reason, I shall post this in all the threads you've spammed here.

Big_Joe
08-25-2006, 04:29 AM
This is completely unneccisery! The idea of typing the way he has done is to save time if you hadn't noticed. Maybe when he was typing this he didn't have much time or something. He might have actually had something worthwhile to so and not just sit around on his fat ass all day on the internet.

I think by sending such an inappropriate message this does classify as breaking forum rules!

Pretty much everyone hear uses appreviated forms of words and letters and if u wanna b a stupid moron who can't understand how normal people interact then you can go and make ur own site about how to speak properly!

leathershoe4
08-25-2006, 12:55 PM
ok, this is WAY of topic

back on topic:

How about you must have a womans bath, this includes shaving ALL body hair, singing like a girl and washing off makeup (you must put it on before), when you get out you must use moisturisures ect and wear slutty female lingerie for as long as you dare

you may also wank ANALY while you do this as an added bonus (if you do this i will do the same dare)

proof needed send to [email protected]

eddidde
03-06-2007, 02:34 PM
xdressslave you spelt "sentences" wrong.

darelova55
03-06-2007, 04:32 PM
this is guna sound quite dumb but hw du u wank anily?

neway u have to take a showa shave ur body and insert the biggest tampon u jan get in ur ass replacing everi hour then put on fishnets bra thong and corset which must all be pink then style ur hair like a girls and put makeup on and paint ur nails and toes pink with 4 coats then stuff ur bra and put on a really skimpy top and shortest mini skirt u kan find and stay like this all day/as long as u kan and the polish must stay on 4 to days

ultimate dare dude
03-06-2007, 06:34 PM
This is completely unneccisery! The idea of typing the way he has done is to save time if you hadn't noticed. Maybe when he was typing this he didn't have much time or something. He might have actually had something worthwhile to so and not just sit around on his fat ass all day on the internet.

I think by sending such an inappropriate message this does classify as breaking forum rules!

Pretty much everyone hear uses appreviated forms of words and letters and if u wanna b a stupid moron who can't understand how normal people interact then you can go and make ur own site about how to speak properly!

He's right.

Its called being human. Plus we don't know he might have been on a psp or something like that.

xdressslave
03-07-2007, 06:49 AM
lol!

I find it funny though, this thread has been dead for months, and it took that long for someone to notice.

Although this does bring up the debate on why old topics should be locked. My comments were posted 6 months ago, with no posts for 6 months on the topic. We shouldn't need to re-discuss an old topic. There are other, more recent threads we should be able to discuss crossdressing dares in.

Musty 21
03-10-2007, 08:43 AM
seeing as we are getting back on topic u can only wear a shirt. u can put it any place u like

TrainerRed
07-14-2012, 07:03 PM
xdressslave, you think six months is bad, try 5 years. And by the way, I completely agree with you, ppl tht tlk liek dis r we-tard$ (This is all assuming your account is still in use which, 5 years later, seems unlikely).