PDA

View Full Version : cross dress me as u like

bill
08-14-2006, 02:43 AM
i will wear anyfin u like, or in fact act n do fings like a woman, let me know if u wanna punish [email protected]

bill
08-14-2006, 02:57 AM
i also have a webcam

xdressslave
08-14-2006, 06:20 AM
Maybe you can't speak english properly, let alone understand it.

Have, notice the E on the end of it?

Now looking down at the bottom of your monitor, you should find a keyboard, comprising all the letters of the english alphabet, as well as some punctation marks, and digits. These should be used to type things on the computer. As computers are not mobile phones, you should be able to communicate words without having to make them look retarded.

Some good examples of words you've used are u
anyfin
fings
n

Because computers can handle more than 160 characters, you should utilise this to your advantage. After all, ppl who talk lik dey r a dumba$$ n computas seem fucking stupid, and it does make you wonder what they're like in real life.

You should also note the "shift" key, which can be used to make the uppercase letters of the appropriate keyboard key. A quick refresh on english basics, capital letters are used at the start of sentances, and some nouns, and other words, like I, because you're reffereing to something.

On another grammatical note, I'm going to give an example of a wrong sentance, and how it should of been phrased. This example is completely random.

i also hav webcam

The correct way would be:

I also have a webcam

The correct way only needed 3 extra characters, 2 of those being used by the biggest key on the keyboard, the spacebar. You should also note the use of the "shift" key and the word I.

For more information about how to speak proper english, ask any primary school teacher that teach 5 year olds better english than you can seem to speak.

And bloody hell, we are not morons. We don't need to read exactly the same thing over and over again. Perhaps I would be right in assuming then, that no message would sink in to you, unless I had the same message in multiple forums. Then for that reason, I shall post this in all the threads you've spammed here.

depp
08-15-2006, 02:30 AM
bill, I'll let the fact you can't read this forums rules on post titles slide this time. I know the *read this before posting in the forum* is confusing.

On a related note... what's grammer? Ohhh... grammar! :clap: