View Full Version : Dare: Person Above Poop Dare

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Annynamous
04-10-2010, 06:51 PM
Yeah we all know how this goes ;)

No eating for me

ZombieLincoln
04-11-2010, 12:01 PM
Take a bike lock and freeze the key in an Ice cube. then give yourself a fleet enema and use the lock with a light chain to lock your pants on. Try to hold the enema in until the ice melts enough for you to get the key to unlock yourself.

Annynamous
04-11-2010, 05:06 PM
I can't do that one for many reasons
Yours is to poop into your hands and use the poop like play doh and mold a ball then put the ball on your nose like a clown nose and leave it there for 20 minutes.

cools900
04-13-2010, 09:18 AM
your dare is to eat alot of fruits and maybe take some laxitives. When you need to poop, poop with underwear on ( not boxers ). After that you can take off your underwear and clean the mess.

lumbo12
04-15-2010, 02:12 AM
take a walk. after 10 mins you have to poop in your pants.

no eating for me.

lucy-ann
04-15-2010, 06:54 PM
for the next week get an old pair of full bottom underwear and you must poop in them every time for the next week and then after theplop them into the toilet

jman182
04-15-2010, 06:59 PM
poop in your hand before it goes in the toilet

tripers
04-15-2010, 07:27 PM
poop onto a plate then pie yourself with it. If you are feeling more daring then only use one washcloth to clean up. (No toilet paper to wipe your bum).

lucy-ann
04-15-2010, 07:42 PM
if someone in your house goes to the toilet fish out the smalllest piece of poo and eat it or a bit of it...

please no eating...

subjohn84
04-18-2010, 12:13 AM
Next time you need to poo, catch it in your hand. Pull a couple of small pieces off and insert one into each nostril, squishing them into place. Now flush and clean up your hands. You'll be smelling the shit for half an hour before you are allowed to go rinse your nose out though.

jman182
04-18-2010, 04:00 PM
poop in a trash can leave it their for 30 min then you can take it to the toilet but only using your hands to move it. For me no face or mouth

coolplay69uk
04-20-2010, 01:43 PM
Poop in your pants, and squish it around, then take you pants off and wear them on your head for 10 mins.

You can hit me with any poo dare you like.

subjohn84
04-20-2010, 02:12 PM
Next time you do a poo in the toilet, go bobbing for it.

Close your eyes, kneel down, and grab the first piece you can find with your mouth. Lift it out of the water, hold it between your teeth and bite it in half. Half can fall back in the water, the other half has to be chewed and swallowed.

You said anything. ;)

That said, I'm also open to anything that doesn't go against my limits.

tilzzle
04-20-2010, 10:19 PM
The next time you take a crap put a turd in one of your socks and then put on shoes and go for a walk. When you get back from your walk put the sock in your mouth and duct tape over it and then masterbait, you can remove the sock when you have climaxed.
I would like a dare that forces me to taste some.

subjohn84
04-21-2010, 12:27 AM
The next time you take a crap put a turd in one of your socks and then put on shoes and go for a walk. When you get back from your walk put the sock in your mouth and duct tape over it and then masterbait, you can remove the sock when you have climaxed.
I would like a dare that forces me to taste some.

Sorry, that is most definitely public, AND difficult to clean up.

So i modified it and crapped straight into a sock i'd been wearing all day (it was already damp with sweat), then put it in my mouth before masterbating. If the next poster doesn't feel that's enough, they can give me two dares. Both have to meet my limits, which are in my sig.

As for a dare that forces you to taste...

Find a dildo, butt plug or really any phallic object you can stick up your ass. As a last resort if you have nothing else, you could always grab a carrot, candle or toilet plunger handle or something.
Now take a crap in your hand, squish it on the object to lube it up, and start fucking your ass with your own shit using the clean hand. You are free to do anything you like with the shit covered hand in order to climax more easily.

When you are ready to climax, remove the item and start cleaning it off with your mouth. You can't cum until it is totally clean. If you cum before it's totally cleaned, you have to do this next time you crap, and so on until you manage it.

coolplay69uk
05-18-2010, 02:37 PM
Nice dare Sub John, I finally got round to doing mine earlier this week. Another one for you...

Next time you poo, do it on a plate on the floor next to the toilet, then using only your mouth transfer it all to the toilet make sure you then lick the plate clean.

sydneyyy93
05-18-2010, 02:50 PM
Next time you poo, poo in your hands.
No eating or face for me please

coolplay69uk
05-18-2010, 02:54 PM
Wow that was way to easy! Since you said no face or eating, next time you poo, ue it as your shamPOO, ru it in your hair, wait five minutes then go shower it out!

DeeJay
05-18-2010, 03:24 PM
Roll a die. Whatever comes up, for that many days, you are not allowed to poop in a toilet or shower.

No eating or facial stuff for me, please.

Robbo!
05-18-2010, 03:58 PM
Put saran wrap on the toilet before you poop next. You need to get the poop from the top of the saran wrap into a different toilet (or outside) without touching the saran wrap. Good luck! (please, no smearing. Eating is ok).

sydneyyy93
05-19-2010, 04:27 PM
Do the same as your dare but with the saran wrap sit on it and smear it all over your ass.

wonderboy33
05-20-2010, 05:31 PM
I dare you to after you shit normal eat a laxtive then wait till you have to poop again.Wear white panties shit in them then dump the poop in the toliet.Wear those white panties for an hour.

no eating or anything to do with my face.

Boredomino
05-23-2010, 10:54 AM
Poo onto your hand then squeeze it into a fist, rub some on your nipples before doing whatever you like with the rest.

sydneyyy93
05-23-2010, 11:02 AM
take a laxative then when you shit, shit in your pants and leave it for an hour

no eating or head things and i dont have laxatives.

MyValentine
05-23-2010, 06:16 PM
When you see this, go get a thong, wear it, dont take it of for any reason until you have to use bathroom ( ofc #2 since that what this thread is about ) and do it through the thong ^^
Ofcourse you can have another pair with you to change after 10 minutes you have to wear them and yes u can wipe but not the string no not until 10 minutes passed, go on as normal for the next 10 mins then go back to bathroom (:

horpat
05-25-2010, 09:05 AM
Wear a diaper, and when you poo, dont remove it for 1 hour! Do some jogging, and do 25jumping jacks, before remove!

For me please no eating

Shuchan
05-25-2010, 06:01 PM
Uhhhh, your limits say no poop.. But presuming that's not applicable to this dare, put in a butt plug and leave it in for 48 hours. Don't have a buttplug? Bad boy, you must fill yourself with an enema and put in a tampon. You can buy them for like, a dollar. This stays for three hours before you must masterbate to the edge. Now u call shots, cum, or crap? You decide but whatever you don't do you can't do for at least another 30mins
No eating plz, and no swirlys. If need be I can get a diaper, but it's actual toddler size

daremenow
05-25-2010, 07:47 PM
Poop into the diaper even if it doesn't fit. Then either put it on your face or on your dick for twenty minutes. For mine include anything in my sig

05-25-2010, 08:53 PM
I dare you to Make a sunday(whipped cream cherry nuts all of it) with chocolate ice cream(your poop) then have it next to you for an hour then eat it of throw it away your choice
No eating thats it

LAXmodel123
05-25-2010, 10:03 PM
Put on a thong and a diaper. When you have to poop, dont take off either. Run around in the diaper/thong filled with poo and do 25 jumping jakes. Squish the poo around in the diaper, tAke off the thong, and squish the poo around all over your bum and parts. Then dont clean down there or ur butt for 24 hours.

No eating or face or public please :)

horpat
05-26-2010, 04:19 AM
Next time, you poo, smell it for 1 min! Also choose one bellow

Get the poo to your hands, and carry it to an other bathroom, or go to each room in your house before dropping them back

Stomp into the poop with your feet and down wash it today!

For me, the poop limit is dont count here, but no face, for me!

daremenow
05-26-2010, 07:30 AM
You must crap in ur underwear and then trnasfer it with your hands to the toilet. For mine, no face. I do have plastic wrap and diapers. Willing to use anything in my sig

Carvel
05-26-2010, 08:48 AM
Wear a diaper and crap into the diaper, then squish the poo around inside the diaper all over your butt and junk, then leave it for 30 min.

LAXmodel123
05-26-2010, 12:42 PM
Wear a thong and next time you have to poop, keep it on and poop through it!

For me, please no face, eating, or public :)

tripers
05-26-2010, 06:32 PM
okay your dare is to drop a dime into the toilet after you take a dump. No looking where you droped it. Cover the toilet seat with strips of toilet paper. reach in the toilet if you touch poo you must pick it up and rub it on your chest. Keep doing this until you get the dime.

For me:
NO EATING

other than that give me somthing fun!

nikki19
05-27-2010, 04:52 PM
The next time you have to poop do it standing up over the toilet, if anything misses pick it up and eat it :)

Carvel
05-27-2010, 08:32 PM
next time you poop, poo into yours hands, then take the crap and squish it onto your feet and between your toes.

CR9
05-29-2010, 10:18 AM
Poo into cling film then wrap it round your body

wonderboy33
05-29-2010, 02:48 PM
poop your pants in public but take a laxitive first.

limits in sig no eating or face involvment

tripers
06-01-2010, 07:02 PM
next time you need to poop, poop in your underwear. After that you must give yourself a jock lock wedgie (If you dont know what that it look it up on google). Stay that way for at least 5 minutes. After that take the wedgie out and sit in your poop for ten more minutes.

Now Time for Clean Up:
No useing any form of soap!

GOOD LUCK!

FOR ME: NO Eating

that was missed last time I posted for some reason....

Other Than that make it fun!!!!!

horpat
06-27-2010, 12:06 AM
Take a swirlie after you pooped with open mouth.

For me no eating!

subjohn84
06-27-2010, 12:58 AM
Take a swirlie after you pooped with open mouth.

For me no eating!

Next time you are home alone and poo, do so into a bowl. Mix it with a little pee, then apply to your face like a mud mask. Let it dry on for an hour before removing it.

For me, no public.

jamdare96
07-01-2010, 08:16 AM
next time you shit catch it in your hand and smear it over your naked body wait 30 minutes then you can wash.

no eating

tilzzle
07-01-2010, 02:37 PM
Next time you poop roll a dice, then poop and stick your head an inch above the toilet water for the dice rolled in minutes.

For me no public but otherwise pretty open.

wonderboy33
07-01-2010, 03:40 PM
Ummmm poop yourself and you must leave the poop in your underwear for 1 hour.

Likes/limits in sig
No eating for me
likes public pooping:D

tilzzle
07-01-2010, 11:31 PM
Go to a park at night and drop your pants, sit on a bench and take dump so I expands out like a pancake, pick up your pants and leave, no cleaning yourself for 30 minutes.

For me try something creative, I have handcuffs, legcuffs, butt plug, ball gag, tons of duct tape and some chain and padlocks. Nothing public and no more pooping my in my pants, and must be by my self, otherwise open

jamdare96
07-05-2010, 04:11 PM
For next 3 days collect your poo in a bucket.smear it over your face,body,legs and tie yorself up.freeze key for handcuffs in block of ic and wait for it to melt then you can wash

wonderboy33
07-06-2010, 09:52 PM
Poop your pants around a female friend and keep it there till she says something about the smell....:o

No eating or smearing on body

naughty geek
07-07-2010, 10:01 AM
You must poo under your bed covers and sleep with it there

NO mess,eating or smearing on body for me please

Pure Narcotic
07-07-2010, 01:24 PM
Next time you have to poop catch it in your hand and squish it around and get real close to smell it for 5mins

Will eat small amounts and no public

Carvel
07-19-2010, 11:49 PM
next time you poo, poo in your underwear. Leave them on for one hour, then take them off, put them on your head and squish them on, and leave them on for 30 min. You may then clean up.

lopezgabe9
07-20-2010, 01:46 AM
Poop in the toilet then stand in the toilet with both feet.
After that, give yourself a swirlie with the poop still in it.
Flip a coin: Heads - Mouth open ; Tails - Mouth closed.

brunno13
07-29-2010, 11:43 AM
Next time you have to poo take a puttplug or a stick and a towel.
Take a little crap on the towel (not full just leave the half) and then put the buttplug in your ass.
Take the crap you did, put it in your mouth and close your mouth with a tape. Dont swallow.
Now try to masturbate in a sitting position (the buttplug touches the chair) without swallowing the crap and having the buttplug block the shit from your ass.
When you are ready to cum: eat the shit from your mouth, release the buttplug and shit the same time.

Limits: very messy, public, pain, family, xdress,

musicluva
07-29-2010, 12:16 PM
next time you poop, take half of it and eat it, then (if not too messy) smear the rest on yourself. You may wash it off after 5 minutes.

Please no eating or hair and read my limits.

DeeJay
07-29-2010, 05:21 PM
The next time you have to poo, you'll need to be at least a 10 minute walk form your bathroom. Wear a short skirt and flip a coin for underwear:

Heads: Thong/g-string
Tails: regular undies

You can't remove your undies to poo, and you'll have to walk back home afterwards. You can hike your skirt up though if you're worried about it getting dirty.

(If there's nowhere outside convenient to poo, you're free to use a public restroom, just remember that it still has to be in your panties and you can't clean up until you get home.)

edit: No eating or hair/face stuff for me, please.

Roni
07-30-2010, 10:50 AM
Next time you need to poop, poop into a bowl and go into the bathroom, get naked and smear the poop all over your body. Wait at least 5 mins masturbating. Afterwards you can take a shower.

lopezgabe9
07-30-2010, 11:27 AM
Poop in a bucket twice in a day, then eat half of it, and smear the rest of it all over your body. no washing for an hour.

grooveboy101
07-31-2010, 03:22 AM
poop in a toilet and go bobbing for one of the poos and then give yourself a swirly with the rest of the poo while ur mouth is open

i will do poo, pee, eating, swirlys and it must be in a used public toilet

no smearing or doing in underwear

PS comment on my thread in TorD online about public toilet dares

tilzzle
08-06-2010, 02:11 PM
Find a toilet that someone took a crap in with out flushing. Next unbutton your pants and start grabbing turds out of the toilet with your mouth, after you have one in your mouth pull on the front of you underware and bite off half the shit and let it fall in your undies. The remaining of the turd you must eat, continue to do this until there is no crap left in the toilet and your undies are full of poop, you cannot empty your underware out until you have found another bathroom to do so.

For me no public or anything that will take a lot to clean up and must be done by my self. Eating some is ok, make it challenging and bondage and pain are plusses. I have handcuffs, ball gag, can make a butt plug and love duct tape.

zmalejlitery
08-11-2010, 05:03 PM
Take a dump into your used socket. Put the socket into your mouth and duct the mouth with a duct tape. Insert the biggest bull plug into your ass. Masturbate till you come 2 times, then remove the socket from your mouth and the plug from your ass. Clean the bull plug with your mouth afterwards.

muddz
08-23-2010, 03:01 PM
when you have to poo, do this in a bowl with m&m's
next blindfold yourself and eat all the m&m's without using your hands

avocxc
08-23-2010, 03:38 PM
poop in your pants until your underwear is full of poop and keep it on for an hour. During that time you must jack off at least once, using your poop as lube

clarky
09-10-2010, 10:39 AM
Give yourself a poop shampoo.

avocxc
09-25-2010, 06:02 PM
fill a bottle with poop and pee over a 3 day period or until the bottle is full. Then mix it up really well and use it to give yourself an enema but keep it in your ass overnight with a butt-plug. The next morning, let it all out in a bowl and pour it over your head. Leave it for an half an hour before taking a shower.

bondage
09-25-2010, 07:01 PM
do this dare lol
This is not mine, but I have done it countless times over the last couple years. I find it best to use a Poise Medium pad instead of the flimsy maxi pads, but either way, Enjoy!

* 4 bananas - not too ripe, but not green either - break each in half
* 1 Kotex pad -- medium absorbencys fine
(note: a disposable diaper liner is a suitable alternative)
* 4 liquid fleet susuppositories-
(note: not fleet
enenmas and not solid glycerin suppositories)

(1) place banana halves in a glass bowl and nuke for 30 secs (optional)

(2) empty two of the fleet liquid suppository applicators onto the banana
halves making sure the tips of each are lightly lubricated

(3) empty the other two applicators up the subs rectum

(4) slip the banana hahalves tip-first into the sub's butt, one at a time
(obviously). This may take a couple of minutes. It is a wonderfully
strange sensation for the sub, so no need to race through this. the first
banana will completely smush up. Push as much as you can in with your
gloved hand. It's weird, but believe it or not, they start to go in easier
and easier. By the 3rd or 4th half, they pop right in. This is why you
start with 8 hahalves. By the last half, you're sub will be incredibly
full.

(5) tightly roll the kotex pad in sleeping bag fashion. sticky plastic
side
inward; cotton side facing out.

(6) wipe up the glass bowl with remaining liquid suppository - if
necessary, pop open another and thoroughly lube it up.

(7) insert the rolled-up kotex into your sub's quivering (and very full)
rectum. If necessary, use your finger to push it all the way in.

(8) tightly diaper your sub and finish it off with snug plastic pants.

(9) Allow your sub to lay calmly for a few minutes; then make him get up
stand; answer questions; walk around; whatever.

Here's what is going on. The sub is obviously incredibly full of very wet,
warm and weighted mush. And the quick-acting suppository is screaming at
the poor sub's bowels "void. Void!". But...as the kotex begins to absorb
the moisture from the bananas, it slowly expands and forms a snug and
incredibly effective plug.

The resulting predicament is that the sub feels that intense crampy and
panicky feeling. If they try to tighten their sphincter, the intensity of
the cramping actually grows. I'm not sure why, but it does. And if
they relax their sphincter (and eventually they have to); they find that
they are absolutely 100% sure they are about to fill their pants, but at
the very last second...they don't. The cramping and trembling subsides.
They can actually stand and converse semi-intelligently. But then, in
about 90 seconds, they feel it building again. That nasty wave of
cramping. Everything goes crazy again. They can't focus; can't speak. It's
happening, oh my god, I can't hold it....but then it backs off again. It's
like wave after wave of contraction. Each one gets slightly stronger. And
each one forces the sphincter to dilate a tiny bit more. This can
sometimes go on for 45 minutes or longer.

After 30 to 60 minutes, the sub is totally freaked out. This is
supremely controlling for the domme. You own every part of their
existence at this point. And there are all kinds of creative ways for you
to intensify the mind fuck. Dress him up, take him for a walk, maybe
grocery shopping, and watch him try to mask his contractions and misery.

avocxc
09-25-2010, 09:58 PM
o.O i kinda want to do that dare but i'm scared hahhah
(next dare goes to Bondage)

bondage
09-25-2010, 10:01 PM
i know right hahaha... dare still goes to me.

clarky
09-26-2010, 07:27 AM
I like my dare from earlier though it's going to be pretty hard.

Make yourself a smoothie of poo and pee, either a small or large one depending on how daring you are. To encourage you not to vomit you must drink it in bed and not leave the bed for at least 5 minutes after drinking.

Limits: Public
Soft limits: painful, over 2 hours in time.

kleid223
11-11-2010, 09:35 PM
Ok I dare you the next time you go to take a dump, go in your hand, rub it all over your body and you cant wash for 2 hours

Alex Jones
11-14-2010, 10:32 AM
Fill your pants with ice, tape them closed and take a dump. Do a hand stand for extra fun, if you can.

zenitram
11-15-2010, 10:14 AM
Take a dump wearing your underwear and nothing else. Continue wearing the underwear and nothing else for five minutes. Anything that falls out of the underwear, you must eat.

drkngl588
11-15-2010, 01:48 PM
every meal you eat/cook/prepare for the next week, must have some amount of your poo in it (if you are more for it, add larger amounts), even if it is being served to others, try to get creative
post back what it was, how you made it, and and how it tastes

I'm not much of an eater (the taste kills me) but i am willing to do it in small amounts

Nic13
11-15-2010, 01:57 PM
You have to poop in your underwear and then put your underwear in your mouth and suck on them
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maybe a pooping in pants dare for me :D

drkngl588
11-15-2010, 02:04 PM
not very origional there.
dare for you though, hold you poop for as long as you can,then take a pair of underwear, and shove them up your hole, push everything out, shake off the underwear leaving some stuff still on it. and wear this pair for the rest of the day

wowo2
11-16-2010, 02:46 PM
You need to crap into a diaper next time and keep in on for two hours

for me original but no eating please

bjbarnes
11-16-2010, 06:21 PM
The next time you have to poop do it in a sock, next put the sock over your dick and tape it on well so it wont come off, now get 2 dice and roll them one at a time. The first number is how many hours you must wear the sock the next is for these additional dares:
1-multipy the time by 2
2-masterbait to orgasm throw the sock
3-put some pants underwear and pants on and go for a 30 min jog
4-wear the sock on one of your feet for an additional hour after you take it off your dick
5-take a picture and post it as your profil picture on this site
6-nothing extra...lucky you shit dick :o

Limits: Public, Family, extreme pain

diaper1881
11-17-2010, 11:12 AM
This dare was given to me not so long ago.
Take an latex glove (or any kind of glove) and poop a little in it.
Wear it, play with yourself. then after 15 minutes you may orgasm however you preferre.

for me, no eating and public. into almost evrything thats bizarre:P

Princess-Sissy-Boy
11-17-2010, 12:39 PM
Give yourself an enema before going to bed. You gotta hold it until morning, if youcan't, then it's a dirty bed and pjs for you! ^^

kendra_gurl
11-17-2010, 01:42 PM
Go into the lingerie department of any store and ask the sales girl to measure you for a proper fitting bra then buy what she suggest and buy her a matching one to show her your appreciation for helping you. but you must be wearing a tampon in your ass while doing this

diaper1881
11-18-2010, 02:09 AM
Give yourself an enema before going to bed. You gotta hold it until morning, if youcan't, then it's a dirty bed and pjs for you! ^^Thx! very good dare, but i cant do it. i have parents at home, but feel free to give me a new one :o

wowo2
11-20-2010, 03:14 PM
When u next use the toilet you need to shit into ur pants then once you've finished move in into the toilet

no eating please

Dareableboy
11-20-2010, 09:38 PM
Masturbate with your poo as lube

Nothing that leaves too much evidence please.

i'm happy
11-24-2010, 12:35 AM
Go and poop outside as a dog would

doggy_slave
11-24-2010, 01:28 AM
hope in the shower as per usual but poo on the floor and pick it up with ur hands and rub over your body

no eating poo 4 me thanx

Princess-Sissy-Boy
11-24-2010, 02:49 AM
Take a laxative and then walk as far as you can from home before the laxative starts kicking in. Once you begin to feel some activity in your bowels, start walking home and try not to soil yourself on the way there... :P

wowo2
11-24-2010, 02:58 PM
Rub shit into your hair

musicluva
11-26-2010, 01:10 PM
use your poo as body wash next time you shower

Feelin Daring
11-27-2010, 04:16 PM
pooop in your underwear then sit down and don't change for 20 minutes

wowo2
11-28-2010, 03:06 PM
Do ur own dare

dared to post here so be as degrading and abbusive as possible

Alex Jones
12-07-2010, 03:26 PM
dared to post here so be as degrading and abbusive as possible

Okay then :) shit your pants, take them off, put them on your head like a hat and rub the poop into your hair.

Princess-Sissy-Boy
12-08-2010, 01:27 AM
Put on five pairs of wederwear and then poop yourself. After you poop youself, give yourself a hanging wedgie for half an hour.

k1rage
12-09-2010, 03:35 PM
next time you feel the need to poo do so in a diaper. Before you may change your diaper you must get permission from someone on this site and that person decides what u put on when u change.

clarky
12-10-2010, 06:22 PM
When you read this, no matter where you are you must poop yourself immediately.

Make mine as disgusting as you can think of without involving consumption.

Princess-Sissy-Boy
12-10-2010, 06:27 PM
Poop your pants and wear them for a full 12 hours. Must pee through them for the 12 hours too.

Feelin Daring
12-12-2010, 01:52 PM
ask permission from someone on this site if u can poo when u have to poo

wowo2
12-12-2010, 02:16 PM
Take laxatives befor going on a long car journey. Don't stop till you get to your destination, good luck

Feelin Daring
12-12-2010, 02:45 PM
Take laxatives befor going on a long car journey. Don't stop till you get to your destination, good luck

don't have any laxatives. and cars in the shop

slutpup
12-12-2010, 05:06 PM
u must poop in a bowl when u poop then eat it doggy style.

no eating for me

k1rage
12-12-2010, 07:12 PM
poop your pants or diaper. You must cum at least twice before you may change

josh03
01-04-2011, 04:38 PM
poo while naked in a location of your choosing but it must flat land, once done roll around in it, then you may get dressed.

UnderCasket
01-10-2011, 04:22 PM
poop on the floor and clean it up with your underwear, Im feeling daring for this one

------------------------------------

18 m America :P

Limits, Family, Extreme Public

gotdared
01-11-2011, 01:38 PM
Poop into your hands and shove it into your face. Keep your mouth open enough so that some goes in.
I won't eat it or make a huge mess.

Feelin Daring
01-11-2011, 04:41 PM
poop in underwear and leave it there for 20 minutes

Dylan
01-11-2011, 05:14 PM
/ no this is nasty /

Icnithian
02-06-2011, 12:29 AM
then don't post here... >.>

wowo2
02-06-2011, 03:14 PM
don't have any laxatives. and cars in the shop

buy laxatives and get invited by ur friend to somewhere. problem solved ...

next person , can u dare me at the same time as the next person?

musicluva
02-06-2011, 05:33 PM
Poop in a sock and wear it all day.

Icnithian
02-06-2011, 07:24 PM
Set apart a few hours for this dare, and make sure you have to take a crap really badly.
Poop into a bowl and make sure you get all of it out. Now, eat it like a dog (no hands) and try to get as much into your mouth as possible, but don't swallow any. Find something to gag yourself with so it doesn't come out (panties would work well). With the rest of it, spread a little bit on your breasts and your pussy, rub it in nicely. Everything else has to go back into your ass. Get a funnel and stick the smaller end in your ass, then mash up the poop and force it back into your ass through the funnel.

Wait 1 hour. Don't clean up and don't let anything come out of either of your holes. After the hour is over, take the shit out of your mouth and rub it all over your face and body. Then push everything out of your ass again, and repeat the whole process with that recycled poo :) Do this until you have no poop left to put back in your ass, and then you can clean up. (The more you can fit in your mouth, the fewer times you'll have to repeat the dare!)

If you chicken out at any part of the dare, pm me with your reason for giving up and I'll punish you appropriately. ;)

nicknick0912
02-06-2011, 07:54 PM
poop in your pants until your underwear is full of poop and keep it on for an hour. During that time you must jack off at least once, using your poop as lube
__________i need a dare that will not make me stink all day:D :D :D :D

subjohn84
02-07-2011, 04:13 PM
__________i need a dare that will not make me stink all day:D :D :D :D

You won't stink all day, but you'll smell it all day!

Take a shit on the floor, in your hand, wherever really as long as it isn't in the toilet. Break off two nostril sized pieces and stuff them up your nose. Try to coat the inside of your nostrils and block them up good, while still keeping it invisible from the outside.

You can wash it out 4 hours later with piss, or 8 hours later with water.

Icnithian
02-07-2011, 06:17 PM
Poop on a plate and lick it 100 times. Make each lick slow, like 5 seconds for each one.

tripers
02-07-2011, 06:20 PM
Before you do this dare you must wait until you possibly cant wait no longer. Then you must ask some one on getDare if you can poop however you may not tell them that it is because of this thread, a dare, or ect. Keep doing that until some one says yes. Once you find some one that says yes you must strip to nothing but your underwear. You must then poop in your underwear. Then wedgie yourself. Now you have two choices one you can dump the poop in the toilet using only your mouth. The other option is to wait 2 hours and then you can clean up normaly. If you decide to wait you must remain in just your underwear you may not put anything else on.

Make mine fun please!

I'll put in mouth but NO EATING it.

nicknick0912
02-07-2011, 07:23 PM
For next 3 days collect your poo in a bucket.smear it over your face,body,legs and tie yorself up.freeze key for handcuffs in block of ic and wait for it to melt then you can wash

bjbarnes
02-07-2011, 11:56 PM
Put on a diaper and wear for 24 hours. Then take off the diaper and get some handcuffs that require a key. Put the key deep within the used diaper and put it back on. Then handcuff yourself behind your back. Now stay like this for 1 more hour and then you may remove the diaper, retrieve the key, and free yourself however you must use your mouth to retrieve the key. Good Luck!

nicknick0912
02-11-2011, 04:56 PM
Wear a thong and next time you have to poop, keep it on and poop through it!

bjbarnes
02-11-2011, 05:13 PM
I don't own a thong :(, got any other ideas.

For your dare, give yourself an open mouth swirlie the next time you poop.

nicknick0912
02-11-2011, 05:14 PM
Ok I dare you the next time you go to take a dump, go in your hand, rub it all over your body and you cant wash for 2 hours

GermanSlaveBoy
02-12-2011, 03:39 AM
For you I think it will be a ShamPOO :D.
I dare you the next time you go to take a dump, go in your hand and rub it in your hair. Can't wash for 1 hour.

nicknick0912
02-12-2011, 07:48 AM
Poop your pants and go next to a friend and keep it there till she/he says something about the smell

GermanSlaveBoy
02-12-2011, 07:56 AM
Sry but this is against my public limit ...

nicknick0912
02-12-2011, 07:58 AM
thats my bad. since i did that you can do a dare under my limits.Poop in the toilet then stand in the toilet with both feet.
After that, give yourself a swirlie with the poop still in it.

clarky
02-19-2011, 03:57 PM
Just before you go to sleep tonight you must get naked and place a plate somewhere on your bed. Now go to the other side of the room and blindfold yourself. Without touching the plate you must attempt to locate it and poop onto it. After this you can use your hands to find the edge of the plate and place it on the floor.

Now go to bed. If all went well the poop is on the plate and you are safe. If not, I guess you'll be sleeping with your poop tonight.

UppTheAss
02-19-2011, 04:35 PM
Shitt Youre Pants, Wett Youre Underware( Breefs) & Then Give Youre Self A Wedgie For 30 mins. Then Lick Up Youre Underware Cleen.

Unlikes: Poo In Mouth, Pain, Public, Family.

clarky
02-19-2011, 04:44 PM
Yuck. I'm in the wedgie as I write this and not looking forward to licking the underwear clean. For you, go to the nearest park with bins for disposing of dog poo. Put all the poo from one bin down your pants and have a very smelly walk home.

UppTheAss
02-19-2011, 04:48 PM
I Said No Public. That Is A Good One But I Live In A Farm Like Area....No Dog Parks For Cities.

clarky
02-19-2011, 04:52 PM
Sorry, I should have read your limits more clearly. Ok, poop in your underwear then put them over your head with your nose in the poop. Roll a dice and multiply the result by 5, giving you a time between 5 and 30 mins until you can clean up.

UppTheAss
02-19-2011, 04:53 PM
Sounds Funn Ill Try.

Icnithian
02-22-2011, 03:14 PM
@clarky: poop on a plate and put it on the floor. Tie your hands behind your back, and then kiss it 100 times

clarky
02-26-2011, 05:00 PM
Next time you are expecting someone at your house, approximately half an hour before they arrive you must jack off using your poop as lube. Better make sure you clean yourself up quickly.

gogreen
02-26-2011, 05:17 PM
next time you poop, poop into a cup and make a smoothie out of it, u must drink at least two sips

clarky
03-06-2011, 03:53 PM
Just before you go to sleep next you must get naked and place a plate somewhere on your bed. Now go to the other side of the room and blindfold yourself. Without touching the plate you must guess where it is and try to poop onto it. After this you can use your hands to find the edge of the plate and place it on the floor.

Now go to bed. If all went well the poo is on the plate and you are safe. If not, I guess you'll be sleeping with your poop tonight.

Dirty dares
03-06-2011, 10:49 PM
next time you poop, poop in hand and keep in your pocket.
ILOVESWIRLIESANDWEDGIES!!! nothing tooo messy and nothing that will clog my toilet cause dammnnn my dad will beat EVERYONES ass

Icnithian
03-10-2011, 10:50 PM
poop in your toilet and then give yourself a swirlie with the poop still in the toilet

Dareman1
03-11-2011, 09:55 AM
poo in some breifs (tighty whities) or taped boxers and give yourself a wedgie for 10 minutes.

CuddleRainbowz
03-11-2011, 10:41 AM
Eat lots of plums and prunes. Put 3 pairs of underwear on and poop in them. Take your underwear off and scoop a piece of poop in your hand and put them on each piece of underwear. You choose what to do next.

No eating. Must be able to do in bathroom. For mine pleeease.

Dirty dares
03-11-2011, 10:02 PM
poop in a jar and keep for a week :D

clarky
03-13-2011, 04:01 PM
Mix your poop with flour to make it extra sticky, then smear it all over your chest. You can clean up after 30 mins.

johnnyisawesome
03-13-2011, 06:46 PM
For a week every time you poo it must pass through your hands before it goes in the toilet.

No eating or too messy for me.

clarky
03-19-2011, 09:33 AM
Next time you need to poo, do it in your hands then press your nose into it.

whynot008
03-22-2011, 11:23 PM
Poop in your bathtub / shower, then sit in it for 5 minutes.

Icnithian
03-24-2011, 03:11 PM
poop in a bowl, then stick a funnel in your butt and try to shove all of it back in

DirtySlut
03-24-2011, 04:18 PM
Poop on a plate next time, when you are done put it on a table or somewhere near you for the next hour. Every few minutes put your face right next to it and take a big whiff.

subjohn84
03-30-2011, 02:29 PM
Next time you poo, do so somewhere other than directly into the toilet.

Take two small pieces, one to plug each nostril, then a third slightly larger piece to go under your tongue. You can remove them in half an hour, and actually clean them out properly in an hour.

kuraitenshi
03-30-2011, 02:33 PM
go on a walk, at least an hour away. find a secluded place (or not if you are daring) then poop yourself, then walk home

dino.loveee
03-30-2011, 02:45 PM
do the dare you previously posted

ns86
03-30-2011, 07:43 PM
Poop on a paper towel, put some toffee or other candies into your product and then try to catch them using your mouth!

(no eating, please)

whynot008
03-30-2011, 09:27 PM
Well, this is gonna be a little tough since you list scat as a limit, but let's see ...

Shit in your pants. Before you can change into clean ones, you must masturbate through your pants to orgasm.

Angel Vee
03-30-2011, 11:03 PM
Lock your hands behind your back. Put the key in the toilet before you go

NaughtyBoy19
03-31-2011, 01:00 AM
Put clingfilm in the toiletseat, so when someone goes for a shit it makes a huge mess

subjohn84
03-31-2011, 09:23 PM
go on a walk, at least an hour away. find a secluded place (or not if you are daring) then poop yourself, then walk home

Is it too much to ask that someone reads the limit list right below my post? :rolleyes: I took the next one, that Dino posted, and did my own dare instead. Well, started it. 25 minutes to go, then I can remove the pieces. :)

naughtboy, make yourself a clingfilm diaper before next time you go. Try to keep it on for 15 minutes before cleaning up.

Whoever goes next, please read my limits first? :)

want2btied
04-01-2011, 08:44 AM
find some old pants.....shit in the pants..then lie on the floor and roll around a lot...its a little messy but at least it should stay in your pants so not too bad ;)

Stay like that on the floor rolling around for at least 20 minutes..

For me, no eating plz :)

ns86
04-06-2011, 02:52 PM
Well, I like this one, so I'm going to write it again!

Poop on a paper towel, put some toffee or other candies into your product and then try to catch them using your mouth!

GermanSlaveBoy
04-08-2011, 08:38 AM
Poo in your hand and then give you a facial with it.

clarky
04-14-2011, 01:41 PM
Poop on your pillow and then sleep in it.

daddy's beast
04-18-2011, 05:55 PM
do this dare lol
This is not mine, but I have done it countless times over the last couple years. I find it best to use a Poise Medium pad instead of the flimsy maxi pads, but either way, Enjoy!

* 4 bananas - not too ripe, but not green either - break each in half
* 1 Kotex pad -- medium absorbencys fine
(note: a disposable diaper liner is a suitable alternative)
* 4 liquid fleet susuppositories-
(note: not fleet
enenmas and not solid glycerin suppositories)

(1) place banana halves in a glass bowl and nuke for 30 secs (optional)

(2) empty two of the fleet liquid suppository applicators onto the banana
halves making sure the tips of each are lightly lubricated

(3) empty the other two applicators up the subs rectum

(4) slip the banana hahalves tip-first into the sub's butt, one at a time
(obviously). This may take a couple of minutes. It is a wonderfully
strange sensation for the sub, so no need to race through this. the first
banana will completely smush up. Push as much as you can in with your
gloved hand. It's weird, but believe it or not, they start to go in easier
and easier. By the 3rd or 4th half, they pop right in. This is why you
start with 8 hahalves. By the last half, you're sub will be incredibly
full.

(5) tightly roll the kotex pad in sleeping bag fashion. sticky plastic
side
inward; cotton side facing out.

(6) wipe up the glass bowl with remaining liquid suppository - if
necessary, pop open another and thoroughly lube it up.

(7) insert the rolled-up kotex into your sub's quivering (and very full)
rectum. If necessary, use your finger to push it all the way in.

(8) tightly diaper your sub and finish it off with snug plastic pants.

(9) Allow your sub to lay calmly for a few minutes; then make him get up
stand; answer questions; walk around; whatever.

Here's what is going on. The sub is obviously incredibly full of very wet,
warm and weighted mush. And the quick-acting suppository is screaming at
the poor sub's bowels "void. Void!". But...as the kotex begins to absorb
the moisture from the bananas, it slowly expands and forms a snug and
incredibly effective plug.

The resulting predicament is that the sub feels that intense crampy and
panicky feeling. If they try to tighten their sphincter, the intensity of
the cramping actually grows. I'm not sure why, but it does. And if
they relax their sphincter (and eventually they have to); they find that
they are absolutely 100% sure they are about to fill their pants, but at
the very last second...they don't. The cramping and trembling subsides.
They can actually stand and converse semi-intelligently. But then, in
about 90 seconds, they feel it building again. That nasty wave of
cramping. Everything goes crazy again. They can't focus; can't speak. It's
happening, oh my god, I can't hold it....but then it backs off again. It's
like wave after wave of contraction. Each one gets slightly stronger. And
each one forces the sphincter to dilate a tiny bit more. This can
sometimes go on for 45 minutes or longer.

After 30 to 60 minutes, the sub is totally freaked out. This is
supremely controlling for the domme. You own every part of their
existence at this point. And there are all kinds of creative ways for you
to intensify the mind fuck. Dress him up, take him for a walk, maybe
grocery shopping, and watch him try to mask his contractions and misery.
can guys do that too
and what happens if you only have 2 bananas?

bondage
04-18-2011, 06:18 PM
yes guys can do that dare too... and to bananas idk try and find out

clarky
05-10-2011, 01:05 PM
Mix poo, pee and flour to make a really sticky and smelly gunge. Get naked and pour it over your head.

Shades
05-25-2011, 08:25 PM
drink 4 cups of prune juice and eat a whole package of prunes. Wait 1.5 hours then put a diaper on. Now wrap yourself from under armpits down to your feet with at least three layers. Keep the plastic on for 6 hours then you can wash yourself.

clarky
05-26-2011, 11:07 AM
Save 2 weeks worth of your own poop, then flip a coin. Heads, put it down your pants, tails dump it over your head. You can clean up after 30 mins.

tripers
05-28-2011, 09:36 PM
For the next week every time you poop you must do so on the floor. After doing it on the floor you must step on it barefoot. have fun cleaning it up afterwards :).

bjbarnes
06-12-2011, 12:37 PM
Give yourself a swirlie the next time you poop without flushing the toilet first.

Make mine diaper related

tripers
06-12-2011, 02:27 PM
wear a diaper all day for 2 days you must poop in it. After you poop in it you have two choices:

1: take the diaper off and put it over your face for 5 mins

2: You can wait 2 hrs and clean up regularly

Have Fun :)

Shades
06-12-2011, 02:31 PM
You must drink two glasses of prune juice, then 2 hours later, insert 2 suppositories into your anus. Now put on a diaper (or three) and hold it as long as you can. If you make it past the 37 minute mark you may take off your diaper and SPRINT to the bathroom.

bjbarnes
06-12-2011, 02:48 PM
Put 3 suppositories up your butt then diaper up. No changing for 3 hours.

Could I have something diaper related that my roommates wouldnt notice. I have my own bathroom in my room and plenty of diapers

Wet
06-13-2011, 07:17 PM
Try and hold it in as long as possible (be safe, of course) and put on a diaper, shit, remove the diaper and put it back on backwards.

Now, make sure you have it all over your crotch area, and masturbate, Ruin your orgasm onto your shit-covered hand and lick it all up. then you may clean up.

For me, be as nasty and/or messy as possible, as long as it can all be done in the bathtub, and not be more than half hour :) (And be done with it after I get out of the bathtub)

Shades
06-24-2011, 10:42 AM
Drink two glasses of prune juice, and wait until you seriously have to "go". Now give yourself a 2 quart enema, diaper up, duct tape the diaper on so it won't leak (legs and top), and assume the position in the tub. Let me know how long you make it. If you cannot hold it for longer than 13 minutes, you must fill the tub while you are wearing your dirty diaper. Until the 30 minutes is up. The you may clean up (I don't recommend using the bath water to clean up :) )
Let me know how it goes.

foruminit
06-24-2011, 10:55 PM
Take a lax or prune juice and wait until the effects kick in. Hold it in as long as you can, then let a little out before getting to the bathroom.

Limits: Nothing that'll dirty clothes.

YourMaleSub
07-01-2011, 09:13 AM
Simple. Brush your teeth with shit. You can give yourself a mouthwash ONCE! The catch is, it must be a pee-mouthwash.

Iam
07-01-2011, 09:55 PM
take a laxative with 2 glasses of prune juice to wash it down, then take a suppository and wait 5 minutes. Now give yourself a very large enema. Once that is done put on 3 extremely thick diapers with slits cut in the closest 2 and put on a pair of jeans. You must stay like this until your jeans are soaked.

I have only one diaper atm and I have no laxatives, suppositories, enemas, or prune juice

YourMaleSub
07-07-2011, 10:52 AM
Sorry, I don't have laxatives, supposatoris and diapers. I couldn't do the dare at all, perhaps punishment dare? =s

As for you:

Go to the toilet, and take a shit. BUT, take a dump on the toilet, with the lid down! Extra hard: After you've done this, push your face deep in the shit you took, and leave it on there for 15 minutes. After that you may cum if you want.
If you didn't do the extra, you can't cum!

So for me; I don't have diapers, laxatives or supposatoris, and please not like a HUGE mess to clean up after.

Slavetoanybody
07-07-2011, 07:51 PM
Alright poop ur self for two hours

Slavetoanybody
07-08-2011, 05:12 PM
Som one dare me plese

Shades
07-08-2011, 05:32 PM
Okay, okay, fine; Insert 2-3 laxative suppositories in their respective orifice then put in your butt plug. You must now put on 3 pairs of briefs with the first one in a classic wedgie. Wait twenty minutes then get down on all fours and push the butt plug out along with anything else that happens to come with it. Now give yourself another small wedgie, and push the rest out. Stay this way for five minutes. You must sit down and stand up at least 8 times within the five minutes. PM me if you didn't do something and you will receive a punishment.

Slavetoanybody
07-08-2011, 05:52 PM
I messaged u ok .

tripers
07-22-2011, 12:30 PM
let's do something easy just to get the thread restarted:

You must poop onto a plate or towel to start out. Now Flip a coin,

If the coin lands on heads then dump the poop back in your underwear, and sit down on it. Now wait five minutes and then you can clean up.

If the coin lands on tails then you get to shove the poop in your face. You can clean up right away after doing that.

Pupzboy
07-23-2011, 01:29 PM
next time you poop, do it on your hands then give your self a facil
Limits: No public and dont give the same dare

bodacious
07-23-2011, 05:39 PM
Insert ice cubes into your ass, sit in your tub and expel all the water. Rub it on yourself

clarky
07-24-2011, 01:41 AM
Poop in your pants just before bed.

Roll a dice

1-3 clean up straight away.
4 sleep with pants as they are.
5 turn pants back to front, then go to bed.
6 sleep with them on your head.

KKeogh
07-24-2011, 02:23 AM
I'll do whetever the next girl tells me to do.

clarky
07-24-2011, 02:37 AM
Next dare goes to me, not the retard who just posted.

Pupzboy
07-24-2011, 11:24 AM
poop all over your bathtube. then try to walk on the edges of the tube u have to walk around 3 complet times. If u do it you are done. if you fall in then u must lay in it naked for 3 min with your back down then 3 min face down. then when you clean up you must use the under where you are curently whering and then gag yourself with it while you jerk. it must be in your mouth from the moment you finish cleaning to the moment your cum comes out

TPUPZ
07-24-2011, 01:13 PM
I am Pupzboy i got banned for the dots

tripers
08-04-2011, 09:24 AM
Since you are banned do I need to post a dare?

TPUP
08-05-2011, 08:55 PM
yeh. next time you go to the beach or lake take a poop in it.

Pupzboy
08-07-2011, 08:36 AM
i get the next dare

BakerTom
08-08-2011, 12:40 AM
Have two slices of bread ready next time you need to poo. Use the bread to smear the shit all over your body, try to cover as much of it as you can. You can then either stay that way for 30mins, or eat the shit smeared bread and then clean up straight away.

I like humiliating/degrading dares, especially eating and smearing dares.

Limits: I won't do anything public, involving other people, or that requires more than an hour or so on my own. Not interested in diaper or enema dares either.

erick92
08-08-2011, 01:47 AM
Take a poo in the toilet and for the next 24 hours that is your drinking fountain and hand-cleaning bowl.

Limits: No eating, family, anything that would last more than a an hour.

Limbersalmon
08-08-2011, 11:53 PM
poop onto a plate then pie yourself with it. If you are feeling more daring then only use one washcloth to clean up. (No toilet paper to wipe your bum).
Q
I have no laxatives, suppositories...etc.
Limits: Public, illegal, family, pain, swirly

I'd like something to make me eat small amounts

BakerTom
08-09-2011, 12:23 AM
Next time you poo do it onto a plate, bite a piece of it using no hands and keep it on your tongue. Keep the poo in your mouth while you smear the rest of it all over your face. Then have a shower to clean yourself off, only once you have finished your shower you can either chew the shit in your mouth for 5mins and then spit it out, or you can swallow it all.

I like humiliating/degrading dares, especially eating and smearing dares.

Limits: I won't do anything public, involving other people, or that requires more than an hour or so on my own. Not interested in diaper or enema dares either. No pain

clarky
08-09-2011, 12:51 PM
Mix poop and pee in a glass to create a nice refreshing smoothie. Now try to drink it. If for any reason you give up, pour the rest over your head and don't clean up for an hour.

welshdresser
08-09-2011, 12:58 PM
next time you need a poo, go to the toilet and catch it in your left hand, now wank off with your right hand, until you cum onto the poo. Now lick off the cum.....

nb... you can ignore my "poo" limit for this thread :)

sillyhippy
08-09-2011, 01:07 PM
next time you have to poo, get dressed up and give your poo a blow job for 5 minutes if a hard log, you may cum after that 5 minutes but keep blowing that log or if soft have a shit wank

have fun :)

for me: anything, though I have no diapers

Nitemare Sin
08-09-2011, 02:24 PM
Take a nice big shit on in your hands, then mold it in the shape of a dildo, then freeze it overnight. In the morning, you must use it to fuck yourself in the ass for 5 minutes. If it thaws and becomes sticky, it will get nice and messy for you.

sillyhippy
08-15-2011, 01:24 PM
thanks was a fun dare, first time had my shit back up me.

for you, have a scat facial, wear it for at least 5 minutes, bonus points for looking at yourself in the mirror and saying "I'm a dirty little slut" 5 times.

for me: anything agaun, though I have no diapers

strapmeup
08-16-2011, 12:04 PM
i want you to take a shit in the toilet. leave it there for a few minutes to soften, then i want you to grab it in your hands and rub it all over the toilet, get that toilet covered in shit i dont expect there to be any white left. then i want you to lick it all up just using your tongue, make it spotless again,:p
jeez rather you than me.
for me no eating please

Forestpup
08-16-2011, 04:47 PM
for you what you are going to do is get a condom, and begin to fill it with water so it expands. release all the water so now you have a stretched condom.

next time you have to poop hold the condom open under your butt and poop into it. when you are finished you may also pee in it if you need but tie up the end and put the poop filled condom in your fridge. after a few hours when it's all nice and hard use the condom filled with your mess as a dildo :P....

there's one for you that doesn't involve you handling poo, eating poo or anything in your dislikes :P hope you enjoy

my only limit is no eating poop as it tastes like shit to me XD

Forestpup
08-22-2011, 12:45 AM
anyone want to continue this?

Stickyundies
08-22-2011, 06:31 AM
You must put on a pair of tight white undies(panties or breifs it dosent matter) go to a public park and walk around for 20 minuties at the 10 minute mark you must poop yourself then continue to walk you cant change till you get back home.

My only limits are no eating and no anal im fine with embaresment just make sure it not too bad im alittle sissy.

Slavetoanybody
08-22-2011, 12:21 PM
U must poop ur pants and then give yr self a wedgie leave for 30 min
no eating and poo can only b n underwear
i am open to hanging

sillyhippy
08-22-2011, 03:21 PM
U must poop ur pants and then give yr self a wedgie leave for 30 min
no eating and poo can only b n underwear
i am open to hanging

sounds like you want a hanging wedgie with poop in your pants. This is your dare, leave for 30 mins have fun and over the cause of the dare you have to spank yourself 100 times. Have fun.

For me: anything again, except diapers.

and @strapmeup thanks a lot that was really disgusting

Slavetoanybody
08-22-2011, 06:24 PM
You must use your underpants as ur toilet for the next 24 hour and the next day poop then wedgie for 30min

paragonsub
08-23-2011, 03:39 AM
Next time you REALLY need to shit, go for a 30 minute walk, then shit in your pants.

Enjoy your walk home.

Anything for me. Eating is fine. And I do have those dog poop bins near me.

Slavetoanybody
08-23-2011, 10:54 AM
Shit swirly no flushing mustpee your self wedgie for five min wile sticking ur head in and out then put some in your pants five min then flush now wear on ur head five min
enjoy :)

Littilwood
08-23-2011, 06:22 PM
Shit swirly no flushing mustpee your self wedgie for five min wile sticking ur head in and out then put some in your pants five min then flush now wear on ur head five min
enjoy :)

Shit on a dinner plate and piss into a glass. Try to consume as much as you can. Bon Appetite!

(If you can't eat it, get messy and smear the contents on your body, pour the pee on your head and let it dry, then shower :3)

Slavetoanybody
08-23-2011, 07:58 PM
Um it says in my limits no eating pee or poop

Tie ur self up wile in a wedgie poop ur self

Littilwood
08-23-2011, 08:01 PM
Um it says in my limits no eating pee or poop

Tie ur self up wile in a wedgie poop ur self

sorry, pants pooping falls under diaper play. Try something that doesnt involved my pants >.<

Why don't you poop in the tub, and then transport it to the toilet with your hand, since u dislike eating it? :3

Slavetoanybody
08-23-2011, 08:04 PM
Take laxitive poop till u can't no more swirly hangin wedgie from somthing out side if possable or chair wedgie till u get dared again

Littilwood
08-23-2011, 08:05 PM
Take laxitive poop till u can't no more swirly hangin wedgie from somthing out side if possable or chair wedgie till u get dared again

I don't have any laxatives >.<

Slavetoanybody
08-23-2011, 08:08 PM
Hangin wedgie this does not count as the dare from. The other post k lol gettin confusing

Littilwood
08-23-2011, 08:09 PM
Hangin wedgie this does not count as the dare from. The other post k lol gettin confusing

lol yes, gotta pick either poop dare or shower dare lol, since ur replying to both, or combine them, with poop and shower :P

Slavetoanybody
08-23-2011, 08:14 PM
Do this. Combine the new shower one and poop a small amout cause u gota smear it on ur face and that's all the soap u get

Littilwood
08-23-2011, 08:15 PM
Do this. Combine the new shower one and poop a small amout cause u gota smear it on ur face and that's all the soap u get

so what am i doing? pooping in th shower or the toilet then washing? o.o

Slavetoanybody
08-23-2011, 08:17 PM
Shower lol. .

Littilwood
08-23-2011, 08:19 PM
Shower lol. .

okay :3 lol these forums are confusing, really :P

Slavetoanybody
08-23-2011, 08:19 PM
Can u give me one before u do that please

Littilwood
08-23-2011, 08:23 PM
Can u give me one before u do that please

yes, I want you to poop yourself, then using your hand, empty it out into the toilet, and give yourself a swirly in it! >:3

clarky
08-27-2011, 07:23 AM
Start your day by using poop as body wash in the shower.

Bestslave
08-27-2011, 11:38 AM
You have to poop only in the bath tub then move it to the toilet using only your mouth. Be sure to clean your mouth and don't swallow any!

Dankness
08-27-2011, 12:39 PM
Wait till you gotta reallt go and stuff and plug your asshole with a lollipop. (Tootsie) and hold it as long as you can and then remove and hold.in mouth while you go to bathroom
JJ

tot
08-27-2011, 04:01 PM
Poop in pants, sit, then empty into toilet with hands.

tripers
08-27-2011, 11:25 PM
You didn't put any limits hehe:

Next time you need to poop you must log on to getDare and ask people if you can,

If 3 people say yes you can poop your pants, sit in it, then transfer it using only your mouth to the toilet.

If 6 people say yes you can poop your pants, and then tranfer it using only your mouth.

If 9 people say yes then you can poop in the toilet.

Keep in mind for every NO you get you have to subtract a yes!

GOOD LUCK

FrenchPlayer
08-28-2011, 05:20 AM
Wear a diaper (if you have one, if not... bad luck), and go in a park. Poop yourself, pretending nothing happened, and walk normally home.

please no scat, be very very nice to me :)

Forestpup
08-28-2011, 11:42 AM
you are asking for no scat in a person above POOP dare......scat=poop..

but as i think i know what you mean you get to poop outside for the next 5 days whenever and however you can

Slavetoanybody
08-28-2011, 04:59 PM
Every time u use the bathroom to day u must swirly u only get to shower once until midnight

tot
08-28-2011, 05:03 PM
Do what you just dared!

tripers
08-28-2011, 05:11 PM
I liked my earlier one XD

Next time you need to poop you must log on to getDare and ask people if you can,

If 3 people say yes you can poop your pants, sit in it, then transfer it using only your mouth to the toilet.

If 6 people say yes you can poop your pants, and then tranfer it using only your mouth.

If 9 people say yes then you can poop in the toilet.

Keep in mind for every NO you get you have to subtract a yes!

GOOD LUCK

Slavetoanybody
09-04-2011, 06:53 PM
Poop ur sepf then leave wedgie in for the night

Forestpup
09-04-2011, 08:41 PM
you get to give yourself a hanging wedgie and may not release until you mess yourself. if your undies tear before that you must mess your pants before bed and sleep that way. so i hope you can poop before they rip.

jman182
09-04-2011, 08:48 PM
put on a diaper and poop yourself you are to spend two hours messy before changing

Shades
09-10-2011, 12:20 PM
Wet and mess a diaper and wear it for one hour. Now take it off and put it on backwards for 2 hours duct taping the leg and waist holes nice and tight. During the second two hours you must do at least 25 jumping jacks, 15 sit-ups, 15 squats and sit down at least 30 times. Now you may remove the diaper and shower.

Daremeh
09-11-2011, 07:47 PM
Yours is to poo in a diaper sit down and get it all nice and messy and wear it on your head for an hour.

No limits except for public and it has to be short 30 minutes or less and i dont have any diapers or anything like that.
Oh and im a male

Limbersalmon
09-26-2011, 08:08 PM
You have to poop on a plate or towel to start. Transfer it to the toilet using your mouth. But for each turd you take to the toilet, bite it and let half fall to the toilet. The other half must then be eaten.

Limits: public, family, pain, illegal

I don't have diapers, laxatives, suppositories, etc.

Other than my limits, anything goes.

tripers
09-26-2011, 08:23 PM
Poop in your underwear then, sit on it. wiggle your butt to smash it down really bad. Now lick it 17 times and dump the rest in the toilet :)

I would love to see a pic or a vid if possible

Limbersalmon
09-26-2011, 08:33 PM
Take a crap in your underwear. Give yourself a wedgie for 5 mins, then turn your underwear around and get it all over your dick. Then put it on your head and masturbate and cum on your hand. Lick your hand clean.

Limits: public, family, pain, illegal

I don't have diapers, laxatives, suppositories, etc.

Once again, other than my limits, anything goes.

fun_dare_boy
09-26-2011, 09:00 PM
If you like eating so much eat all the poo that comes out of you. Please note this can have risks to your health.

I have NO limits if that helps.

But I don't have any supplies.

Pupzboy
09-27-2011, 01:27 PM
use your poop as a lube then lick your hands ager orgasm

I have no supplies

Happy_Slave
09-28-2011, 11:55 AM
Poo in your hands then rub it all over your face as a face mask for 20mins :)

Pupzboy
09-28-2011, 12:23 PM
poop your pants then transfer all the poop from ure underwhere to the tolet only using mouth. then swirly

Slavetoanybody
09-28-2011, 08:02 PM
swirly mouth open

Jay1
09-28-2011, 10:57 PM
poo on the floor naked then press your face into it, mouth open. clean it up with your hands

Pupzboy
09-28-2011, 11:58 PM
poo your pants while weiring a thong. then give yourself frontal wedgie. u can pull out after u have written i love poo on your self 25 times

Zeimei
09-29-2011, 08:16 AM
poop on the floor and then transfer it back to toilet with using ur mouth

Pupzboy
09-29-2011, 08:33 AM
gag yourself with poopy underwhere and then give yourself a shit swirly

Zeimei
09-29-2011, 05:40 PM
poop under your bed covers and sleep with it there

Pupzboy
09-29-2011, 06:59 PM
gag yourself with a frozen poop

naked_dare_girl
09-29-2011, 09:06 PM
Blend poop in the blender and drink it.

muddz
09-29-2011, 09:11 PM
well, as I just gave you a poo dare, just to make it worse, take out half the poo and smear it all over yourself. The rest has to stay where it is.

Slavetoanybody
09-29-2011, 11:47 PM
Take a BIG poop in your pants now take a little out and nicely put it on ur face now cout to three then give ur self a wedgie and smear the poop in any falls of/out put it back sit like this no touching ur self other than to make ur wedgie worse for 1 hour have fun :p

madeliefje
09-30-2011, 07:25 AM
poop yourself and give yourself an hanging wedgie for an half hour or untill it rips.

Pupzboy
09-30-2011, 12:21 PM
poop yourself and give yourself a sholder wedgie. but first take some of the poop and put it in front of your underwhere