PDA

View Full Version : CFnm for long

CFNM lover
04-10-2010, 10:22 AM
truth or dare

Ranvir is an intern in an hospital. He loves only some his friends. In his groud of firends are 19 girls and 13 guys,
that means he mostly likes to be in girls. This guys follows a schedule and on Saturday he frees himself from the
rest of his household jobs for a week. On the Saturday night he prepares all his dinner food and gives all his
clothes to laundary which come back on Monday mornning. He does not keep any work for Sundays coz Sundays are his
NAKED realxing days coz he does not have clothes to wear.

So the group of 32 is having their Lunch but Ravir is gone to collect his coffee and pizza at the S station.
During this period their Senior Doctor Modi maked an announcement that 16 girls and 4 guys including Ranvir
will be going to a rural area to host a medical checkup amongst the people. Ranvir is unknown of it.
Now out of these 20 nobody except Sania is Ranvir's very good friend. This announcement was made on Friday
The very next day which is Satuday Ranvir wakes up late and decides to take 1 day leave from the hospital. It is 2
in the afternoon so he sits back in his Den to enjoy Mr.Bean till 4. At 4.30 he starts to preapre his food. Completed
at 7.The Doorbell rings, he knows who was it..it was the laundary lady who was quite beautiful and quite enjoyed
to see him naked on her fav. Saturday. Ranvir strips naked and gives all her clothes to Marry, the Laundary lady.
So it is 8 and Ranvir and now Ranvir puts his PS3 on fot the next 7 hours coz he loves to play it.
It is 1 past midnight and Ranvir decides to have a walk around his Sector but realises he has no clothes but also
he learns that there was nobody to see him naked outside.So he gets out in his bithday suit and with no idea he goes
quite far from his house. All of a sudden he has an erection when he sees a group of more than 10 girls coming towards
him. He tries to run back but the girls get him and enjoy with his dick and force him to jerk off. About an hour later
he is freed to get back and he does to go back 2 sleep.
He is so sleepy that he has no idea of his condition. At about 8 in the morning..Sania calls Ranvir on his iPhone
to aks his location. He replys with an "ofcourse..home". Sania then reminds him of the camp. His eyes went wide open
and he forgets everything..all he knows his that his job was in Danger.Sania asks him to meet her at the Coffee shop
near his house.
With no realization that he is naked, Ranvir puts on his Doctor Bag and some cash. He rushes to the cafe but he is
shocked of y all were gazing him. Ranvir gets into the cafe and the moment Sania sees him enter she holds his hand
and take him to the dank outside in alone. She said" Is this a prank? or r u gonna go like this" in an angry tone
with a "What" in reply She laughed out loud and said "Dude! You are naked" Ranvir looked down and saw his zero
hair dick surrounded by his white wexed body. He quickly covered his penis with both of his hands and his buttocks
with his bag and siad Damn what to do.
They called for a taxi and unfortunately it was a lady driving it. they went to a clothes shop where all the ladies
were staring his cock. He finally covered himself and they left for camp. Ranvir said that he was in want of a bath
.Sania said that she would arrange it. Finally they reached the camp.
From here Ranvir will be I
Sania explained me that whlist she made ther girls busy he could have a bath in the girls room coz the guys were not
alloted any room. So it begin. Whlist the others were checking the people, Sania made a scream which attracted all
and they were done. I get into the room stripped naked and put all his clothes on the bed and went inside for
a shower.Inside this bathroom was the smallest towel i had ever seen. But i started to bath. Sania was over and all
went back to work but 4 girls came inside to have get fresh and relax. When they entered the room and saw the bed
they got the idea and prepared their cameras. As soon as i got out one of them snatched my towel and i were naked
another time but this time in front of 4 girls. And then 4 kicks into mah balls and i was out of my will. They
begin to take pictures while i was trying to relax. After 30 mins they said " Come at the lake..or these pictures
will be shown to every1 ..Sharp at 6 when its bright" it was 4 so i checked some patients till 6.
At 6 i went to the lake where they were waiting for me. As soon as i reached, they begin to strip. They didnt
go all the way but to their bikins ..yea they were wearing them under. The tallest of them, Malisa said, strip boy
and wihtout a word begin. When i reached my pants i asked them if it was ok but "go on" was the reply. Then came
my short undies, and they said stop. I thanked God.But then the 4 of them put their hands into my boxers and it was
into 2 pieces. I quickly covered my dick with my hands but my ass was exposed again. They put a stone into of the
piece of boxers and threw it into the lake. it must have gone 800 miles. Followed by a kick into my balls Malisa
said get it. I said that i would but only if they would close their eyes and protect my clothes. I yes came and i
went off.
As soon as i reached my destination they i heard a giggle and they went off with my clothes.
At that night

CFNM lover
04-11-2010, 02:47 AM
no comments yet???

CFNM lover
04-12-2010, 06:04 AM
no comments......so disappointing