PDA

View Full Version : Naked CFNm beach

CFNM lover
04-10-2010, 06:56 AM
So this is my first fiction
Part 1

My name is Ranvir and all my female friends say that I am a good looking guy.
Let me give my physical description. Blonde brown hair, myraid brwon eyes, total white complexion, fully wexed
body and shaved ass and cock. No over weight and 6 feet height. The dick is big and the buttocks are good to
watch.
So I worked at the Microsoft and my vacations were on. It was a Sunday and I decided to go to the beach, so i
packed my bags and left. I parked my car and get into the fun. All the people around were in their briefs and nobuddy
was naked. So i begin to strip. Ofcourse, I had to go naked once to put on my swimming suit. I stripped naked and during
this period every1 especially girls were gazing at me like anything coz i had a smart body.
I got to the recliner to relax where the sun was bursting and it was real hot there. I relaxed for about an hour and
a half and then to attract the attention of the ladies I pulled my shorts from the back a little down to expose my
crack and it worked. And know i get into the sand for every1 to see my crack( but i didnt show the full ass, just a
part of it say 1/10)
Now i could see a realy hot girl looking at me since quite long and trust you me she was wearing the smallest bikini
i had ever seen. The lower part of her bikini was just like a cut of thread. She went into the water and i was also
feeling hot so i too went into the water, following her. When the level reached almost our waist she stopped and I
got closer to her, but she went a little far. I faced my back to her and showed her my ass completely.This she didnt
expect and she didnt want to see it anyways. So she pulled her lower bikni down and took it out from her, showed them
to me and throw them on my stomach(she still wore her upper bikini).Now this i didnt i expect, but I had to reply, so
i pulled my shots down, get out of them, showed them to her and throw it to her. She wore my shots and got out of the
water. Now i couldnt go out in that bikini coz i was hard and it was like a thread. I was stuck in the middle of the
sea naked.

To be continued
Comments wanted

weewillie
04-10-2010, 09:10 AM
Some comments please
I am very muh into NMCF or CFNM(whichever way you like to put it
For those who dontknow it stands for Nude Male Clothed Females

I have made a similar experience
I was student at Montpellier University in France
The beach is a half hour drive so sometimes in nice weather many students would go there for the afternoon
Not many knew that a few miles further on was a beach where people could go nude if they wanted to
Well on the road out of town there were always students like me, heading for the beach and hitching to get there. They were nearly always girls which was fine by me
I would head off to the beach in my van and nearly always picked up 2 or more girls. I'd invite them to come to the same beach as me if they wanted. They nearly always accept since there was always the offer of a ride home afterwards. I'm very easy going so I didn't mind staying as long as they wanted.
I did explain that I went to that particular beach because I prefer going nude but no one there is obliged to do so if they didnt want. It was very rare that there'd be any objections
In most cases apart from a few girls going topless I'd be the only one who would be completely naked
One time I'll never forget I was there on that beach with 5 girls, 2 of them I knew from uni
We'd all been in for a swim and it had been a lot of fun. After a while we were all back on the beach drying off. Two of the girls took off their tops and I couldnt help noticing their lovely breasts, They lay back to take in more sun and I looked again to see a camel toe shape through one of theirs bikine bottom
Maybe I shouldn't have been looking so hard, my imagination was going wild and next thing i realized i was getting a hard on
two of the girls who were still sitting up had obviously noticed which made it doubly hard to try and hide it. I couldn't exactly cover it with my hands and look natural about it so i sat as i was trying to mentally will it to go small again,
Then one of the girls nudged the other who hadnt seen ind fairly soon after they were all looking. Now all attempts to will it away were futile, I was sitting there with a full on boner
One of them was laughing and said in a joking way, "cant you keep that thing of yours to behave itself"
I said I was sorry, sometimes it has a mind of its own
"well I dont mind. it looked kinda cute like that"
my god I was getting in deeper here and it was obvious they were all enjoying it. I swear it was visibly throbbing now.
I said I'd like to go back in the sea but cant really go across the beach like I was, besides, there were young kids around and I wouldnt want them to see,
they started making fun of me calling me the shy nudist
Cant you make it small again one of them asked
I explained it was beyond my control
I couldnt believe we were all discussing my erection
one of them suggested a bucket of cold water but there were no buckets
I said in a shy tone that the only way i ever achieve it is by masturbating. it always goes small afterwards
well why dont you then? one asked
but people will see
well theres only dunes behind us and we can always block the view of others sitting nearby
I cant believe I was agreeing
only one of them said she didnt want to see that or she'd have issues with her boyfriend so she faced the other way
I really did it. I masturbated there and then watched by four beautiful girls, I must have spurted a metre, some of it had landed on one of their legs
they were making comments like oh wow! such a lot came out and how my balls mut have been near bursting.
I'd never have thought that I would meet girls who were so much fun and spoke so openly
I saw them again around campus and they invited me to a party, but thats another story

CFNM lover
04-11-2010, 02:47 AM
some suggestions and comments please

CFNM lover
04-12-2010, 06:32 AM
hey weewillie..nice pic dude

OhSoFine
04-23-2010, 01:41 PM
Love it more more more!

CFNM lover
05-26-2010, 10:06 AM
Part 2
I was stuck in the middle of the sea stark naked, for about an hour and a half. All of a sudden i saw a group of semi-nude gals approaching to my belongings. They pick them up and one of them went off with them. I screamed but was not answered. They then came 2 me, grabbed me out of the water, blindfolded me and put me in a van. After about 20mins, mah eyes were brought back in2 being and I could see 4 boys stripping.

Some Suggestions Please///

CFNM lover
05-28-2010, 08:34 AM
Some suggestions would make it btr