PDA

View Full Version : Dice Dare for couples

Cristi
09-22-2007, 03:47 AM
This game requires everyone be paired up in a couple. If people are in 'relationships' it is best they be with their partner, but if not, they can be with anyone. Each dare has a 'receiver' and an 'assistant' in each couple, and the couple giving the dare chooses who will be the receiver and who will be the assistant. Whoever was the receiver gets to pick the next couple and who will be the receiver and assistant.

First role a 6 sided dice.

1. Humiliation
2. Pain
3. Penetration
4. Sexual
5. Degradation
6. Long lasting

If the receiver is the GIRL and you get:

HUMILIATION
1-You must remove all clothing and cuddle with your assistant any way he wants until you receive an other dare.
2- You must piss your pants in front of the whole group. After another dare is completed, you may change, but you must change in front of everyone
3- Strip completely and sit in the middle of the group. Until you receive another dare, all the guys in the group should take turns fondling your breasts, fingering your pussy and ass, etc. Moan loudly whenever one of them does this. They may cause you to cum, but before you cum, you must ask permission from your partner.
4- Do a strip tease for your assistant anywhere he chooses. This may include in front of windows or outside.
5- Grind against your assistant's crotch until he cums in his pants. If you can't get him to, you must grind against another guy's crotch until on of them cums in his pants. Do this to music if you prefer.
6- Reenact with your partner the most humiliating sexual experience you have ever had. The girl may only cum if the guy gives permission.

Pain
1- Roll six dice, spank her this many times on her bare ass with everyone watching. Use any object you choose.
2- Roll six dice, spank her on her bare boobs in front of everyone, use any object you choose.
3- Roll six dice, spank her on her bare pussy in front of everyone, use any object you choose
4- Pinch and twist her clitoris hard for 2 minutes.
5- Pinch, twist, squeeze, crush, and punch her boobs for 5 minutes.
6- Flip a coin, if heads, rub her breast with sandpaper until they are very red, if tails, rub her pussy with sandpaper until it is very red.

Penetration:
1- Perform anal sex until the man cums.
2- Perform vaginal sex until the man cums.
3- Shove something large enough to hurt in her ass
4- Shove something large enough to hurt in her pussy
5- Insert bengay or toothpaste into her pussy
6- Insert bengay or toothpaste into her ass

Sexual:
1- Masturbate your partner until they are about to cum, but do not allow them to. Your partner must be naked and in front of the group.
2- Girl gives the guy oral sex until he cums. She must swallow his cum. The girl must be naked and in front of the group.
3- Girl lies down and is blindfolded, then each guy in the group may fondle her or masturbate her, but she is not allowed to cum. If every guy fondles her, when they are all done she may masturbate in front of everyone and cum, but she must be blindfolded and naked the whole time.
4- Girl must ride partner's dick in her ass while masturbating until he cums. Once he cums, she should cum also as loudly as possible. Afterward her partner may force her to clean his dick with her mouth if he wishes. She must be naked and this must be in front of the whole group.
5- Girl and Guy make out and masturbate each other through their clothes, the girl may not cum. They stop when they guy cums.
6- The girl gives the guy a titfuck and he cums on her face. She must be naked and in front of everyone.

Degradation:
1- The girl must eat out her partner's ass.
2- The girl must drink her partner's piss.
3- The girl must lay in the center of the circle in only her panties, all the guys in the group may cum on her if they wish. Her partner must cum on her.
4- The girl is masturbated to the point of orgasm and denied release, in order to cum, she must beg every guy in the circle to give permission for her to cum, if any guy refuses, she may not cum. She should do at least one favor for each guy in order to convince him she should get to cum. If she is not desperate enough to cum to do this, she should be teased to the edge or orgasm several more times until she is.
5- The girl should pose however her partner wants while he takes pictures. These cannot be given to anyone outside the group, but everyone one in the group will receive copies.
6- The girl lays on the floor in only her thong. The guy stand above her and straddles her. She must masturbate but cannot cum until he either cums on her or pisses on her. If he cums on her, she can not cum, and the dare is over. If he pisses on her, she may cum from when he starts pissing to when he finishes, if she misses her window she has lost her chance. If the girl has to stop masturbating so she doesn't cum before the guy does either of these things, she must strip naked and remain naked for the rest of the game she cannot cum until the game is over. Every time a couple receives a dare she has to give the guy 15 seconds of oral sex.

Long Lasting: If anyone gets the exact same one of these twice, there is no effect the second time
1- The girl cannot wear a bra or underwear for a week
2- The girl cannot cum for a week, but she must masturbate every night
3- The girl must keep large objects of her partner's choice in her pussy and ass for the rest of the game. She may take them out to do dares, but must put them back in.
4- The girl may not wear any clothes for the rest of the evening for any reason. Her partner may direct her to stand in front of windows or outside or anywhere he wants in any pose he wants.
5- The girl must shave all pubic hair and keep it shaved for one month.
6- The girl must wear a butt plug all day for the next three days, and for the rest of this game.

I am still working on the ones for the guys, i hope you like it, i will post the rules for the guys soon.

Suki
09-22-2007, 04:19 PM
your dice dare is really good...i wish i had a group of guys to do it with

Dice7
09-23-2007, 05:12 AM
Its a great idea but it doesnt really make sense. The dares should be neutral not just for girls because your saying we should choose who the receiver is...but then your dares are mainly dares for the girls!

You should edit it and make the dares so they work for girls and boys. ;)

bondfan
09-23-2007, 12:19 PM
Its a great idea but it doesnt really make sense. The dares should be neutral not just for girls because your saying we should choose who the receiver is...but then your dares are mainly dares for the girls!

You should edit it and make the dares so they work for girls and boys. ;)

Try reading:

I am still working on the ones for the guys, i hope you like it, i will post the rules for the guys soon.

Happy?

Dice7
09-23-2007, 12:46 PM
Nope.

Try adjusting your attitude..

bondfan
09-23-2007, 06:57 PM
Sorry, you are right my post wasn't as it should have been in this case. It's just that too many users here are idiots. So after being around here for some time I get annoyed quite quickly.

rampage
09-24-2007, 07:32 AM
really gd idea, hope 2 c the guys ones soon

XaceX
11-22-2009, 07:35 PM
I know this is a really old dare but I was kind of interested if anyone could come up with the guys side to complete the dare. Can anyone complete the guys dice dare side of this in a similar way the girls dice was done?

Jakesdare
11-23-2009, 04:33 AM
I know this is a really old dare but I was kind of interested if anyone could come up with the guys side to complete the dare. Can anyone complete the guys dice dare side of this in a similar way the girls dice was done?

I agree :) would be nice to have both sides!! Even if it is a way old dare xD

XaceX
11-28-2009, 02:19 PM
Ok since no one else will add a guys section I will give it a shot. This is meant to be played as couples game with 2 or more
couples. The couples must play a game (doesn't matter what ever game you would like). The loser rolls for his/her dice dare. If both member of a couple lose back to back game the game is over and they roll in the couples section.

Guys:

1. Humiliation
2. Pain
3. Penetration
4. Sexual
5. Degradation
6. Long lasting

HUMILIATION
1-You must remove all clothing and cuddle with your assistant any way he wants until you receive an other dare.
2- You must piss your pants in front of the whole group. After another dare is completed, you may change, but you must change in front of everyone
3- Strip completely and sit in the middle of the group. Allows all the girls to play with you for 3 min.
4- Do a strip tease for your assistant anywhere he chooses. This may include in front of windows or outside.
5- Make you partner cum over there pants and without hands
6-Fake an orgasm for 30 sec.

Pain
1- Roll six dice, spank him this many times on his bare ass with everyone watching. Use any object you choose.
2- Roll 2 six dice, spank him on his bare ass in front of everyone, use any object you choose.
3- Roll six dice, flick him on his bare cock in front of everyone, use any object you choose
4- Pinch and twist his nipples hard for 1 minutes.
5- Pinch, twist, squeeze, crush, and punch his boobs for 2 minutes.
6- kick him hard in the balls

Penetration:
1- finger him in the ass
2- Perform vaginal sex until the girl cums.
3- Shove something in his ass
4- Perform vaginal sex until the girl cums. Lick up all the cum.
5- Perform vaginal sex until the girl cums. Her on top.
6- Perform vaginal sex until the girl cums or if she makes any noise stop.

Sexual:
1- Masturbate naked in front of the group for 1 min.
2- Guy give girl oral until she cums
3- Guy gives girl oral until she moans.
4- Girl must ride partner's dick in her ass while masturbating until he cums. Once he cums, she should cum also as loudly as possible. Afterward her partner may force her to clean his dick with her mouth if he wishes. She must be naked and this must be in front of the whole group.
5- Girl and Guy make out and masturbate each other through their clothes, for 1 min.
6- Guy gives girl oral until either she moans or cums. If she cums without moaning roll for another dare.

Degradation:
1- The guy must eat out his partner's ass.
2- The guy must drink his partner's piss.
3- The guy must lick his partners base feet for 2 min.
4- The guys must oral to his partner until she is able to let out a quick squirt of piss that will hit him in the face.
5- The guy should pose however her partner wants while he takes pictures.
6- The guy must lay naked and blindfolded on the floor. A random girl will picked. He will give this girl oral for 15 sec. After he must guess who it is. If he is right the dare is over. If he is wrong he must eat out her ass for 30 sec. and another girls is picked and it start again.

Long Lasting: If anyone gets the exact same one of these twice, there is no effect the second time
1- The guy cannot wear underwear for a week
2- The guy cannot cum for a week, but she must masturbate every night
3- Give partner oral 3 nights this week anyway they want.
4- The guy may not wear any clothes for the rest of the evening for any reason. Her partner may direct her to stand in front of windows or outside or anywhere he wants in any pose he wants.
5- The guy must shave all pubic hair and keep it shaved for one month.
6- Have sex 3 nights this week but you may not cum.

let me know what you think. I will make some changes to the girls section and make the couples section another time.

XaceX
12-04-2009, 11:57 AM
Ok to continue, if both members of the couple lose back to back games the game is over and they roll in the couples section.

Couples:
1. Have sex in front of the group. Must be naked and visable (not under the covers). There must be moaning, screaming, and dirty talk during sex.

2.Each member of the couple must masterbate in front of the group naked until they cum. The guy must catch all the cum in his hand. The girl will lick the guys hand and cock clean of all cum. The guy will lick the girls fingers and pussy clean of any cum or juices.

3. Same as #2 except each person must eat their own cum.

4. Perform anal sex in front of the group. For lube use spit, girl sux guys cock and guy must lick her ass to lube everything up. The guy must cum in the girls ass. The girl will clean his cock when he is done.

5. get off free

6. guy must eat out every girl. girl must blow every guy. when done the couple must 69 in front of the group