PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: Thanksgiving Horror

Blue Water
04-09-2010, 06:48 PM
Well, this is my first story, so if anyone could respownd with suggestions, thoughts, comments, ect., please do so. Thanks :)

CHAPTER 1
Prologue

“Come on!” I yelled into my sister's room. “Mom say you're going to be leaving in 3 minutes, get out here!”
“Come on, Jake, I'm going as fast as I can!” Vivienne said.
“Well that's not fast enough!”

My sister was always slow, she was the last one to get to the school bus, to the breakfast table, to school, anywhere, really. I guess I should introduce myself, before I go any further. My name is Jake, and at this moment in time, I was 14. I was into a lot of sports, including hockey, and basketball. I had a crush on a girl named Bella, a sweet, cute girl in my class. She was all I thought about. While I wanted to ask her out so bad, I never could wind up enough courage to do so.

As for my sister, she was 15. She concentrated on getting good grades at school, and enjoyed watching TV in her free time. The two of us never got along, whether it was food, TV channel, or games, we always found a way to yell at one another.

Well, she was leaving for a week anyways. Today was thanksgiving, and she was leaving to go on some school trip down to Washington D.C. We always had our family thanksgiving gathering at our house, so after my mom left with my sister for the airport, my dad and I had to start preparing the meat. We had a full turkey we had to put in the oven, as well as grill many hot dogs, and cheeseburgers. My sister was usually the one to answer the door when people came, and let them in. However, sense she was gone in DC, I had to do it this year. I enjoyed greeting my family, I noticed how every age showed up,everywhere from my 6 moth old cousin, to my 89 year old grandfather.

When it was time to eat, only Elizabeth had not shown up yet. She was my cousin, she was 16. She was really mean to me, always. I hated her. Well, when the doorbell rang, I didn't want to answer it, but my mom told me to do it anyways. However, I was shocked as to who was actually behind the door.

rdcottman
04-09-2010, 09:20 PM
keep it up, good so far.

MrCrevonald
04-10-2010, 12:06 PM
Wow that's brilliant can't wait to see how this delevops :D

Star Shadows
04-10-2010, 02:21 PM
Brill so far, Keep up the good work =D

Blue Water
04-10-2010, 04:51 PM
Chapter 2
Inevitability

I opened the door, and on the other side, I saw Elizabeth standing there. But at her side, was my crush, Bella. I was shocked, and wondering as to why she was here. “Uh, hey, Bella.” I nervously said. I started to tense up. I never could think properly around Bella, I just got way too nervous.
“Hey, ” Bella said.
“What about me?” Elizabeth complained.
“Ah, hey Elizabeth. Bella, if you don't mind me asking, why are you here?”
“Well you see, it goes like this,” Bella explained. “My sister is a friend of Elizabeth's, she and I were going to come here, sense most of our family is out of town, but she got really sick yesterday. She wanted me to go anyways, so at least I would have a nice Thanksgiving. I didn't want to leave her, but she convened me to anyway.”
“Well enough talking, you guys wana play some basketball?” Elizabeth said.

We all agreed. Sense we had an odd number of people, we could play an actual game, so we just play “PIG”. I hadn't played in so long, I thought I would loose. But I actually plaid a good game. But when we all had “PI”, things got interesting. I took a shot from really far away from the basket, hoping for a lucky hit. Elizabeth said I would never make it. I made it. Sucked for her, because she was next. She took the shot, and missed.
“BULL CRAP!” she yelled.
I told her not to be such a sore looser, and she flipped out. It was right then and there that she picked up my briefs in a wedgie! She asked me if I was going to take back the move, and I told her I would, if she let me go. She did, and we continued the game. I ended up loosing, and Elizabeth won. We then went inside, the rest of our family had gone through and gotten their food. Unfortunately for me, there were no other people even close to my age at the gathering. So I ate with Elizabeth and Bella. Bella talked about how she loved the new movie “Avatar”. I hadn't seen it yet, but I knew it was good. It was then that Elizabeth whispered something into Bella's ear. She asked “why?” and Elizabeth told her just to do it. I didn't know what they where talking about, so I just got up to go get seconds on food, when Bella came around me, and pulled my pants down! They both laphed as I scrambled to pull my pants up. It was probably the most humiliating thing that ever happened to me, up to the present time.

“Why the crap did you do that?” I asked. Bella was silent, loosing the laughter she had just had.
“I'll tell you why,” Elizabeth said. “Because it was priceless. That was so funny!”
“That was totally immature,” I said to Bella. I then turned to Elizabeth. “Did you tell her to do that?”
“Maybe I did, maybe I didn't. Does this answer your question?” Elizabeth threw a french fry, with ketch up it, at me. It hit me in the face. I threw it off my face, and it hit the ground. I walked back to the kitchen, to get more food.