PDA

View Full Version : OMG! I was seen doing a naked dare.

womble
04-08-2010, 06:42 AM
Last night I had the house to myself and I was sitting reading through the various posts on this site when I came across NakedHelen’s blog her adventures got me so turned on that I thought it was time I reattempted a dare that I had failed to do sometime ago.
My dare had been to leave the house naked all but trainers and attempt to get to a tree located in a field some distance away. As I said my first attempt had failed I chickened out once I reach a road but this time I was determined to complete the dare and maybe go even further. Little was I to know that this night had a few thrilling shocks install for me.
I climbed over my back fence into the field at the back of my house and carefully got under the barbered wire fence, then I started to walk up the field. You may think that walking across a field at night was pretty simple stuff, if only it was. At my back fence I have a far bit of cover and only one house across the field would be able to see me but once I start into the field all cover goes. The field slopes up steeply so pretty much as soon as I start out up the slope I am in full view of about ten houses that line the street on the opposite side. All these houses face onto the field and several have there curtains open and I can clearly see into their windows. Along with contending with the location there is the added problem of the street lights. They shine up into the field and eliminate most of it.
So I start walking across the field, I daren’t run as the field is uneven and I don’t want to fall and damage my ankle, so the field surface forces me down to a slow walking pace.
Halfway across I notice behind me one of the neighbours is moving around in front of their window, I freeze on the spot and duck down. I watched this woman moving around her room for a few minutes then I realized that I was in no way hidden from her view so despite my chance of getting seen I thought it best to move as fast as I could across to the field edge.
I reached the far side and started going along the hedge side until I could find a spot to climb through, all the time I can see my neighbour moving around at her window. So far I don’t think she had seen me but I know its only a matter of time before she does. I find the gap in the hedge but in front of it is another barbered wire fence and a steep step up into the next field. I couldn’t risk hanging about so I ducked down and stepped through the barbered wire. I got one foot through and was just pulling my other leg through when my shoe lace got caught on the barbered wire. What a position to be stuck in, I was balancing on one foot while holding the top strand of barbered wire above my head and my balls were dangling dangerously near the lower strand of barbered plus my arse was sticking out of the hedge in plain view of my neighbours windows, I scratched my arm and got a big patch of nettle strings on my knee. I struggled for a few moments and then managed to free myself and climbed up into the next field. In future I really must find a better way to go than this way it’s get dangerous.
There was only one house in the corner of this field and I wasn’t to close to it so I felt pretty safe but I could clearly see all the other houses through the bare hedge, I figured they wouldn’t be able to see me to well so I set off walking across this field heading for the gateway next to the road. As I walked I felt fantastic the cool night breeze surrounded my body reminding me of the fact I was totally naked and out in the open.
After awhile I reached the gateway and step out onto the road. This was the most challenging part of my dare. I needed to get into the field on the opposite side of the road but the entrance to this field was someway up the road and around a bend. There was on question of getting in the field any other way as it was surrounded by prickly hedge.
The road I was now stood on was a small road and it was quiet, or so I thought, but it was the main access into two villages form a main road. It was also lined either side by prickly hedges so there was no chance of just getting off the road into a field if a car came. Basically once I was on that road I was trapped on it with no hiding places until I reached the next field gateway and that was some distance away. Just out of curiosity I later measured it on a map and from the first gate to the second it’s 346 metres and that’s a long way when your naked and in such a vulnerable place.
I walked at a normal walking pace along the road, I had promised myself that at no point on my dare would I run. I was about half way between the field I’d left and the one I had to get into when suddenly a car came around the bend and its lights on full beam lit up the road before me. OMG! I thought, this is it I’m well and truly busted now. I was in total panic about what to do, I hadn’t ever thought about getting caught so close to home and by someone that would properly recognise me. I didn’t know what to do, there was no chance of escape off the road and now the cars headlights were fully on me. I did the only thing I could think of and divided to the hedge bottom and screwed my body up as small as I could. I didn’t dare look up at the car passing only six feet away from me and I noticed the car slowed as it went by.
My mind was going mental thinking about all the possible outcomes of getting caught.
I could imagine the local paper headlines “MAN CAUGHT NAKED ON LOCAL ROADS ARRESTED AND AWAITING COURT APPEARANCE”. It was one of those moments when you suddenly think to yourself what the hell am I doing this for ? Am I completely crazy, I’m never ever doing it again.
The car pasted by me, I couldn’t believe it. No horn blowing, no shouting, nothing apart from the slowing down.
Very relieved I stood up and started to walk along the road again, you might think after such a scare I would be walking or running back home, No I was carrying on with my dare and even though it was a dare I’d set myself it was still a dare I had except and it had to be done. For the short time that I questioned myself, what the hell am I doing this for? I had answered it the moment that car carried on by. I do it because it’s thrilling, a turn on, a high and it makes me as horny as hell and I had the proof right before me, sticking out right before me, my cock rock hard and dribbling pre cum from the end.
My close call only severed to make me want to extend my dare. I walked up the road until I reached the field gateway. Next to the gate was a bench that was in full view of the road. I dared myself to sit on it and not to move until I had counted to one hundred slowly even if a car came by. No car came to test me no that point and so I walked off into the field and headed for a tree that sat right in the middle of the field.
Part of my dare was to reach the tree and edge myself, which didn’t take long at all.
I then decided I wanted to have more fun so I dared myself to carry on walking across the field until I reached the other side of it next to the main road, there I would edge myself again before going home.
It was further to the field edge than I thought and it took me sometime to get there. The main road had a bend in it before it reached the field and so every time a car came along this busy road it’s headlights lit up the field and me but I was determined to see this dare through so I just kept walking until I reached the hedge at the field edge. I stood facing the road which was four feet the other side of this bare hedge and I started to stroke my hard cock, I have very sensitive nipples and love to play with them when I masturbate so with my free hand I stroked, squeezed and pinched my nipples. As I was standing there playing with myself two cars came from the left side and shot by. There lights lit me up but I felt pretty save behind the hedge.
I was not quite sure where I was in relation to the main road but I was soon to find out as a car came form the right it’s lights lit up the lay-by on the other side of the road and gave my hell of a shock because parked in the lay-by was a car and caravan. The car had people sat in it and at that very moment the interior light came on. I hadn’t noticed it before as the cars lights from the left blinded me to it but the car from the right showed it up clearly and showed me up as well. Luckily I had already edged and thought it was best to be going back.
It’s funny, I kind of thought of my dare as being over and successfully completed and in a way it was I had completed my task, trouble was I was still someway from home, still naked and I still had to make the walk back and that proved even more challenging.
I walked across the field back to the tree in the centre and then set off for the gateway. In the dark I managed to get lost and I ended up in the wrong place far off the gate. So I followed the hedge along the field edge finally I reached the gateway, while doing this three cars had pasted by me and I ducked as each one went by.
I finally reached the gateway and now had to face the dreaded road of no escape, as I have now named it. I had thought of this to be a quiet road but I have changed my mind about that. I stepped out of the field and just for a further thrill I laid on the bench and count to one hundred again then I sat up and looked around to see if any cars were likely to come my way. I considered it safe, a big mistake. I started to walk along the road when suddenly almost at the same spot as before I saw this car come around the bend. This time it’s light shone straight at me. I made a dive for the hedge bottom and again my mind went crazy. The car slowed but carried on, I sighed with relief and was just standing up when another car came around the bend, I hit the deck again. The second car past by me without incident, it didn’t even slow down as the first had. I got up and walked a little faster along the remaining road and got into the next field safely.
I walked into the field and made my way across to the other side. As I walked I thought to myself about getting caught again and this time it had been twice . I couldn’t believe my bad luck, I was the most scared I’d ever been in all the years I’d been doing dares. I had really been pushed to a new level now. But I consoled myself by thinking that I couldn’t have been seen really and my quick dives into the hedge bottom must have saved me, I was so relieved at this thought.
Once I had reached the field edge and got over the barbered wire again I could see many of the houses opposite still had there curtains open and their lights on. I thought to myself does no one ever shut their curtains around here, they must really be a nosey bunch . I made it across the last field, again I was fully lit up by the street lights, I ducked under the last barbered wire fence and climbed into my back garden and went into the house. In all I had walked 2.4miles naked which for me is a new record.
As I sat down I once again thought about how lucky I had been at not being seen, but then I started to wonder about it more. I grabbed my car keys and drove up the road I turned into the road of no escape and drove down it slowly. I watched for the position where I had made my vain attempts to hide. I was in for my fourth real shock of the night. There was absolutely no way that those passing cars could have failed to see me hiding naked at the hedge bottom. The places I had chose to hide were clearly visible and even if the people in the cars had been looking only straight ahead they would have still seen me. I turned around and went back to the bend in the road to the point where I had been fully lit in the cars lights, again there was no doubt I would have been seen. This time I would have been caught standing naked in the middle of the road and the cars passengers would have had full sight of me as I dashed from the road and dived into the hedge bottom, no wonder that car slowed down, it was getting a better look at me. If the second car hadn’t been coming along who knows what would have happened. My heart pounded with shock at the revelation that I’d been seen and it took me sometime to calm down, but when I had recovered from the initial shock I couldn’t help but to feel excited about it all and I was very turned on by it all.
So that was that I had clearly been seen by at least three different cars anyone of which will have contained my neighbours, now I’ll just have to listen to the village gossip and see if it includes me.

monkeysrock
04-08-2010, 07:32 AM
Fantastic adventure!

Can't wait to hear more :P xx

womble
04-08-2010, 07:39 AM
Thanks for the complement Monkeysrock. There will be more soon. I was out this morning doing the In-car dice & coin masturbation dare five times. I’m working on the post now.

hornygayboy
04-08-2010, 07:41 AM
OMG that was hot! ;)
wish i was that daring and could do it with you ;)
xox

Leopard
04-14-2010, 07:23 AM
Great post! I'm not that daring but I know a bit of how exciting running around naked at night is :D

rhode64
04-15-2010, 11:38 AM
This reminds me so much of me ,its hot and horney being caught or seen naked isnt it.I have been seen so many times and the horniest times are always by strangers .This made me horney reading this could not help but masterbate.

womble
04-15-2010, 11:52 AM
Thanks rhode64 glad you liked it. I repeated it last night, check out http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=45466 for the details.

bdare123
05-30-2011, 07:33 PM
how do you do that will do and wont do thing

Dark passion
05-31-2011, 02:18 AM
i wouldnt of been able to resist masturbation on that bench

womble
05-31-2011, 10:30 AM
how do you do that will do and wont do thing

I'm not sure what you mean, can you explain more?

womble
05-31-2011, 10:32 AM
i wouldnt of been able to resist masturbation on that bench

OK, I admit it, I did masturbate on the bench, I was stroking my cock so much during the whole dare that I didn't mention it.

daremaster 1
06-02-2011, 06:16 PM
Great story! It was very interesting!

womble
06-03-2011, 01:15 AM
Thanks, I don't think i'll be trying it again though.