PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: Dave gets to know the girls

Matthehat
04-07-2010, 08:05 AM
Hey everyone! Although my status as a member of GetDare is relatively new, I've been following this site for several weeks now. Shinydemon's stories, in particular, enthrall me, and I thought that I might try having a go at writing a story myself. I know it's not exactly to the point, but I'm setting it up now so it can be exciting later. Also, please disregard the asterisks, I have no idea why they keep popping up.

A few key points;*this story is 100% fictional. It follows a devilishly handsome sixteen year old, sporting black hair and an excellent physique, who's parents recently won a minor lottery, and were traveling on a pacific cruise to celebrate. David - the protagonist, decided he'd prefer to spend the holidays with his friends, and had asked his best friend if he could stay with him for a fortnight. The story begins as Dave mounts the steps to his home for the next two weeks.*

Swaggering casually, Dave reached for the knocker. It never ceased to surprise him that Ben's ultra-modern house would have something as old fashioned as a door knocker, but he didn't pause as he began rattling out the five note sequence that he had used since primary school.*

The door was opened by a slightly bleary-eyed Ben, who fought a huge grin as he let his friend in. Although of the same height as Dave, Ben was otherwise significantly different, at least as far as facial details were concerned. *Where the former had black hair and brown eyes, the latter had deep green eyes, and light blonde hair, although dark at the roots. Today however, the eyes were underscored by deep lines of shadow, indicating a total lack of rest.*

'You're not looking so flash today, Ben,' his friend observed.*
'I'm not. I've been up all night packing, and the night before that getting getting hammered at Ruby's party.'
'Ha, that was some party! But more importantly, what are you packing for?'
Ben shrugged uncomfortably. 'There's a football tour setting out tomorrow, and they needed me to play, because their usual offense isn't comfortable traveling. I'm off tomorrow morning! This is big Dave. If I do well enough on tour, I might make the firsts team permenantly!'
Dave clapped his friend on the shoulder. 'I knew you had it in you! One question though, how can I hanging out with, or staying with you, when you're overseas?' Dave asked, slightly bemused.*
'Fear not! I told mom you didn't have anywhere else to stay, so she's agreed that you can bunk here until our parents get back. I swear she likes you more!'
'Only because I'm a well mannered and all-round nice person!'
'Yet your parents would say the same around me?' Ben asked, smiling.*
'I suppose they would, at that. They say familiarity breeds contempt, and I suppose my parents are just too familiar with me to see my brilliance!'
'In your dreams. Anyway, would you mind helping me pack? We can mess around afterwards.'

Dave stared absently at the tv, contemplating his new situation. As Ben's father had run off more than twelve years ago, he lived with only his twin year old sister, and his mother, who was in her mid thirties. Both of them were nice and stunningly attractive in their own ways, so living with them for weeks would not be an unpleasant prospect. Samantha's job paid relatively well, so the family lived in comfort. No, he decided, it was living with two such beautiful women he didn't know how to react to. When Ben was there friendly smiles and chatter seemed easy, but without him, Dave would begin to find the most ordinary conversation awkward. What was he to do?

The doorknocker clacked, and Dave rose. *Ben had his head up against the tv and was staring intently at one of the racing horses. He obviously wasn't going anywhere soon. Dave opened the door, and found himself staring into the disconcertingly blue eyes of Sophie. Tearing his gave away from her eyes, he gazed over her body. Sophie had the same startling blonde hair as her brother, a trim figure and small, but delightful, breasts. She was stunningly attractive, but this only added to Dave's discomfort.*

Masking his discomfort, David managed a polite greeting, and stepped out of the way. Sophie pretended to blow him a kiss, and smiled as he turned bright red. Closing the door behind her, Dave wondered just what the next two weeks had in store.*** *

Domsub
04-07-2010, 08:08 AM
intriguing opening
well done. It hold your attention very well!

The Judge
04-07-2010, 04:58 PM
As a judge it is up to me to find the spots in your case and either to overrule or warn you about them. you have a fine story here and the asterisks are no problem but your words get mixed up and therefore hurts your case. Other than that, keep it up