PDA

View Full Version : I owe You.

smilesmishy
04-05-2010, 07:54 AM
So this is a little fantasy that i've been having recently and i'm sure it will progress as i write this story.
Its about Me - Jamie and a girl called Sarah.

Sarah was a neighbour of mine, not a close neighbour but i knew her and she knew me. She was a smart, very smart she was a straight A student at school but had a lacking social life. I on the other hand was a C average student with a very large social life and wasn't a great looker i guess, more on the thin side.

Sarah had originally been fairly over average weight but had been running a lot recently and since lost a lot of weight, running in tight tank tops made it all the more enjoyable to go for walks.

So anyway one day i was chilling at a park when she ran past me to the drinking fountain where she paused for a few moments, i wanted her, i decided to take a risk so i did.

'Hey Sarah, how are you?'
'Ummm hi Jamie.. umm good.'
no how are you back? FINE THEN
i wanted to make something of this moment.

'so... you know how back in the day i read you're diary? well you look great now by the way, but yeah umm well i've always felt guilty about that and i was thinking i could do something to even the score...'
she paused and looked at me from head to toe.

'I'm listening.'
'Awesome, well i was wandering if you wanted to give me some dares, just to get back at me i guess they can be whatever pretty much... i will even strip for you if you like haha'
'Really?'
'mmhm yeah, i mean i was a bad guy its the least i could do and its definetly over due'
'hmm well okay sounds good, are you going to do the dares now? how many?'
'umm nah we can do them at your's if you want or mine i dont really mind and they're unlimited i guess until you feel i've payed you back'
'Ok well start now... strip...to your underwear.'

I looked at her for a few moments and then around to see if anyone else was near. No one, cars drove by but we were some what secluded by the playground. She gave me a look as if to hurry up.

'go on. I'm waiting.'

i started with my shirt i took it off and dropped it to the floor, the air was cold so my nipples rose slightly. Next i released my belt and then my fly and button so my jeans fell straight to the floor revealing my white boxer briefs. Her eyes widened.

'take them all the way off and your shoes.'
i obeyed, pulling my jeans out of the way and taking off my sneakers and socks there i stood in white jocks my clothes in a pile beside me, a slight erection growing.

'stand on the pavement and do a lap down to the road and back to me'
she said and i turned to see four cars turning the corner, i obeyed taking the risk a car honked at me and i bolted back to her.
She laughed.

'take them off.'
i was hard, my dick stood at attention through my white boxer briefs, the guyfront 'y' showing a peep hole to my dick.

'wait stand like a T'
i did so and she grabbed some water and poured it over my jocks revealing my pink hard penis and everything else that lay beneath she laughed.

'what is it small?'
'take them off!'
she laughed, i did so i gave her my jocks and she dumped them into the pile and stared at me. I was very hard.

'Lets go, everyones out at my place.'
'But I'm naked?'
'So?'
she started walking
'But its rush hour, cars are coming i can see them..'
'Its the only way you're going to get your clothes back...you owe me remember?'

She got to the gate, i was still hard. I followed. Cars beeped and i decided to wall through the bushes instead as they atleast aided in hiding my...parts..from cars, although they tickled and cut at me.

We got to her house and she turned to me and told me to come around the back, she pointed to go down the side of her house.. it was covered in cobwebs and cold wet mud.
'kneel, go back like a dog and wag your tail'
'fine'
I kneeled down, she spanked me and i gained an instant erection through sloshes of mud and cobwebs i reached the back of her house where she sprayed me with a hose!

'No dogs in the house muddy! Roll over!'
I did so, onto my chest my legs bent back like a dog asking for a belly rub, she sprayed me cold and hard right at my balls and chest.

'Get in.'
'Can i have my clothes back? Or atleast a towel?'
'ummm no.'
i walked in wet, my dick hard. She turned to me and checked me out, i got harder. She leaned in and grabbed my dick pulling me forward.

'Come on it's time to give you a dare...'

She dragged me down through her house, into her room where a pair of handcuffs hung from the ceiling.

'put your hands in them and we will begin'

i did so and she tightened them, my arms up in the air, she tickled me with a feather duster and then grabbed her blackberry, took about 10 photos and then went to her laptop and began a video.

'Now where to start...'

Tell me if you like, any comments to help improve would be appreciated

firenight
04-05-2010, 08:20 AM
good i like make her do stuff as well discribe each of them

Hunterman36
04-05-2010, 09:22 PM
Well so far it's ok I liked the twist at the end waiting for more

rdcottman
04-05-2010, 09:32 PM
keep it up, i like the story so far.

Star Shadows
04-05-2010, 11:57 PM
Good start it should be good

25rob1985
04-06-2010, 03:55 AM
It's great please do write more

smilesmishy
04-07-2010, 08:23 AM
So hi! thanks for the comments, this is the next section.
A quick idea of what the characters look like:
me/jamie: Nicholas Lemons (google him in images)
her/Sarah: A little bit of a larger but not fat version of Adrianna Lima (google her too, shes wow)[/B]

I stood there cuffed to the indoor clothesline my legs apart and dripping, still very hard.

She stood by the door staring me up and down an then grabbed a feather duster, she dusted my body, under my arms and balls and i giggled, over my ass and down my legs made me even harder.

'So what are you going to do to me?'
'Its what you will be doing FOR me.'
'Oh and whats that?'
'You're a bit too hairy for my liking so instead of me shaving you, you will shave yourself...come with me'

I was hardly hairy, my legs were slowly getting hairy and my underarms where almost bare my pubes were not even long!

She released my grip and instead recuffed my hands using both handcuffs - so i was double cuffed. She attached a lead and we headed out of her room into the main room and then onto the veranda that showed a view of the park and dwindling forest.

'See theres a group of kids having a game down there, better hope they dont look up, how old do you think they are?'
She said as she moved her hands to mine and released me...
'not sure i guess 10 or 12?'
And with that i was edged forward and recuffed, my hand to the banister with my other free but next to a bucket, shaving cream and a razor.

'You know what to do, shave.'
I was somewhat safe as i thought they couldnt really see me from where they where, there were things covering me. Until Sarah moved to the table and moved the plant that would've been covering my man hood.
My first thought... FUCK.
She turned to me and told me i had to have it all shaved before the consequences got to me first.
I didn't quite understand until i saw her wander down the steps towards the back of her garden.
Second thought...FUCKKKK!

I frantically started and struggled to shave. She was already talking to the kids and i saw there faces turn.

'Hey guys can you see that guy on my veranda?'
'huh? umm ... is he...is he naked?!'
'hahaha you tell me'
'HAHA hey guys come over here! This guy is naked! Quick come, come!'

They hurried over to the fence, about six of them and they pointed and tried to buldge their eyes to see more closely. My pubes were done, one leg and one arm were done but i struggled with my other side.

'So guys what do you think?'
'Thats funny! But i can't see!' 'Me neither!'
'Hahahaha well we can't have that... i'll tell you what I will let two of you come up at a time and you can do whatever you want to him yeah?'
'OH FUCK YES!'
They laughed, i think Sarah was surprised by their reactions.

She motioned them in and they bolted towards me. Second leg done...

'Hahahaha he actually is naked!'
The kid yelled.

One jumped over to me and grabbed the bucket of foamy water and through it at me washing my legs and balls, the other grabbed the razor and through it off the balcony.

'Haha hes cuffed!' They touched me, stroking my legs and my chest the wetness combined with their warm touch made me hard, i know it was wrong but it felt so good! They even stroked down my groin towards my balls and dick when one kid with a baseball cap grabbed hold of my rock hard throbbing erection and pulled slightly.

'Woah its actually hard'
'Hey Jimmy remember when we saw Ryan doing that thing...lets do it to him!'

They both laughed while the one in the cap moved his hand back on forth down my erection i tried to push him away but i fell back against the fence the other kid grabbed my free hand and cuffed it to the chair and searched his pocket, Sarah sat down at the back of the garden talking to the other kids unaware of what was happening to me.

The hand job was amazing i was edging close to climax when the kid who cuffed me pulled out a phone and i turned to realise he had been holding it to me for sometime...he had been recording.

I looked in the reflection behind him to see that camera had recorded about 2 minutes and still had plenty of space it showed my entire body, naked in a seat with shaving foam around my balls, handcuffed and throbbing hard and dripping in pre-cum.

I desperately tried to grab the phone but failed miserably.

'This is soooo funny! What do you rekon i should do with it Jimmy?'
Jimmy tapped my penis and with every touch i felt close to cumming but couldn't.
'I dont know youtube?'
I spoke with a testy-pop
'PleaSe nO!'
They stopped and turned to me
'What will you give us for it?'
'What do you mean?'
'Well if you don't want us to youtube us i think we should get something pretty awesome in return!'
'...like what?'
'Well how come you're like this?'
He gestured to my situation
'I owed Sarah something...'
'Well now you owe us.'
Jimmy spoke 'I've seen you before, you live around here don't you? In that street over there?'
'Yeah but i can't do anything.'

'We think you will, we are brothers we live over the road from you, so you meet us at the bottom of the street tomorrow ok?!'
'But i dont know if i...'
'Dude shut up. You don't have a choice. Show up or everyone in Chatswood will see this video.'

I wasn't hard anymore. I gulped and nodded.

'Good.'
And with that they hurried down back to their friends and the second two quickly hurried back towards me.

'So we know what Jimmy and Paul want from you but this is FUNNY AS!'
The kids started again poking and stroking me, one kid even grabbed the cactus plant that had hidden my manhood prior and broke leaves off to stroke my groin! The pricks agitated me but he eventually stopped as the other stroked between my balls and penis, i was hard again and soon was at peek climax before Sarah returned telling the kids to leave, they booed but disapeared with out fuss.

'Enjoy that Jamieee??'
She teased, her body looked great in the sun.
'uhh'
It was all i could say..
'Someones still hard and been dripping everywhere! We can't have that'
For some reason she removed her shirt and her large breasts bounced out in a soft pink bra, i squirted slightly and she giggled.

'Like that do you?'
'uhh oh yes umm yeah i do...'
I wanted to climax so badly, she looked like a model doing a jeans commerical with her boobs out and her now toned stomach.

'Come on..'
She released me from my cuffs and motioned me back into the house and into her room.
'hmm back into position, i wont cuff you if you obey?'
'yes ok.'
i was tired, still hard unable to turn it off.

She grabbed some bright blue eye make up and painted my eyelids and grabbed cherry red lipstick and did what you expect next she grabbed an eye liner pencil and gave me a beauty spot, she moved down my chest with the pencil and stopped on her knees directly above my penis and it throbbed slightly.

'umm no...not what you think..'
She replaced the eye liners pencil with a permanent marker and wrote
'Sarahs Boy'

'That better still be there in two days. Now get back onto the veranda.'

She stopped the Webcams video and saved a picture of what she wrote and uploaded it to facebook, labelling it 'My boyfriend ;)' and waited for comments to scream 'as if...sureeee..whatever...' etc.

'why two days' i spoke looking at my make over in the mirror ( i looked very drag)

'I'm studying tomorrow, can't have you everyday, but like i said it better still be there.'
'yeah sure okay.'

Back to the veranda then down the garden to where the kids sat in a half circle.
'Who wants to see him squirt?'
US US US! they squeeled.

She placed a blindfold on me, very thin mind you, and i stood X shaped on the grass as hand grabbed my dick and within moments i exploded onto the grass. Moments later she removed the blindfold and again i saw the camera recording me with cum on my chest and legs and make up across my face.

'This has been the best day ever!' a kid said
'Tomorrow will be ever greater'
The kids giggled...

I gathered my clothes and was pushed out the back gate.

'Jamie don't even bother putting those clothes on i can still see you walk home from my veranda, so get to it and I will talk to you on msn soon... byeeeee' she winked and the kids laughed at me, taking photos and mumbling secret conversations about tomorrow...

[B]Ok, let me know what you think and any ideas :) thanks

bloodpumpsRnB
04-07-2010, 09:28 AM
It's pretty good, maybe a bit unrealistic though.

Demon Thief
04-07-2010, 12:42 PM
Interesting twist. I wonder what he's going to have to do next.;

smilesmishy
04-08-2010, 07:29 AM
It's pretty good, maybe a bit unrealistic though.

really? tbh its not that unrealistic considering where i live and i live in a pretty wealthy area...

doflodares
04-08-2010, 05:33 PM
I think the part with the little boys makes it a little unrealistic and slightly weird. apart from that its a great story

smilesmishy
04-09-2010, 05:19 AM
mmm i read a part like that from anther story by losingbet called a night of truth or dare, and i quite liked the part.

lara.superstar
04-09-2010, 07:05 AM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

i really really like this!! XD

POST MORE!!

---- and seeing as everyone else is talking about it, i don't really think its that unrealistic considering what kids are like now, i guess if you said they were directly 12 or a tad older it would be less 'weird' for other people. I think its fine though, i've seen kids that think theyre much older and therefore act it even when they are clearly very young.

10/10 for me - controversy doesnt sway me.