PDA

View Full Version : Dare: Person Above Spanking Dare

daredevil16
04-05-2010, 07:04 AM
Hey, You probablly know what this is by looking at the title, so I'll let you get on, first someones gotta give me a spanking dare. hmmmmmm, this'll be intresting...

j2o_orange2
04-05-2010, 09:46 AM
You have been a bad girl spank yourself 50 times hard. (maybe provide evidence?)

For some more spankings add me on msn

See limits below

daremenething
07-20-2011, 01:06 AM
Spank yourself in the genitals 20 times hard.

bodacious
07-20-2011, 01:09 PM
Spank yourself with a wooden spoon for every year of your life.

(Make mine hurt)

AMGWallHax
07-20-2011, 01:30 PM
Spank each ass cheek 30 times each day for a week as har as you can with a hairbrush.

Shiney
07-20-2011, 01:48 PM
Get dressed up as a school girl. Get a hair brush. Find a chair and bend over it so you're laying across it like you would be if someone was sitting there to give you a spanking. Spank yourself 30 times on eahc cheek, and od it nice and hard. Each time you are spanked, loudly say the number of the spank, followed by, "I'm sorry I've been a bad girl. May I have another?"

When you've gotten through all the spanks, say "I'm so sorry, it will never happen again. Thank you for the spanking."

If you want, you may spend five minutes writing about how you are such a naughty girl. If you do, you may masturbate to orgasm. However, you must be constantly spanking yourself while masturbating.

Let me know if you like it/how it went.

Limits and likes in sig. Please respect them.

demolition
07-20-2011, 06:30 PM
take three peices of ice and rub them across your butt to get it really cold......keeo rubbing until one melts, and then move on to the next piece........when all three have melted and your butt is nice and cold give yourself 20 spanks on each cheek with a hair brush.............bending over like you are trying to touch your toes