PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: A night to remember

mattc272
04-03-2010, 09:01 AM
It was a warm summers day in the city of Clarkesvillie. School was out for the summer and everything looked bright. All through the last week of term there had been talk about a sleepover with the most popular kids attending including the hottest girl in school Cindy Appleton. She had long blonde hair, bright blue eyes and a rack must guys would kill for.

That is why Matt was suprised when he got a call for one of Cindy's friends to attend the sleepover. He couldn't believe his luck spending the whole weekend with the hottest girls in school as well as a few members of the football team. That he was on his way too now. Cindy lived in a large house on the outskirts of town near lake Ottherie. He was on the bus now neverosuly cracking his knuckles not knowing what to expect during this weekend.

mattc272
04-03-2010, 09:13 AM
After a half hour bus ride Matt got off the bus outside Cindy's house. It was huge and backed on to the huge lake. Matt walked up the driveway rang the doorbell. The sound echoed around the house. Cindy opened the door. She was really a short leather skirt. With perfectly waxed legs and red high heels. She had on only a black bra which showed off her breasts prefectly.

"Hey Matt" She said
"Erm, Hi" Repiled Matt
"Please come in" Said Cindy

Matt followed her into the house. They passed through the kitchen and went upstairs to Cindy's bedroom. Cindy's bedroom was really femininie with posters of the latest popbands on the wall and a massive four poster bed. All the girls invited to the sleepover were sitting around the TV on the floor. Matt noticed there wasn't a single other guy there.

"It is alright if I leave you here with my friends Matt while I go and dry off" Asked Cindy

"Sure but why aren't any of the guys here" Repiled Matt

"Don't remind me, most of the guys cancelled and decided to organise another party at Jake (The head football players) house but we have a few guys coming over later through" Repiled Cindy

"Okay"

Matt walked into the room and sat down near to some of the other girls on the cheerleading squad. A DVD was playing on the TV. One of Cindy's friends came and sat down next to him. Cindy came back after 10 mintues and stood by the door. She was now wearing a pair of pink shorts and a vest top. She shut the door behind her.

mattc272
04-03-2010, 09:23 AM
"Matt please go and sit on the bed" Ordered Cindy

Matt stood up and sat on the bed as he didn't think it would be best to agrue with a bunch of girls in the room and Cindy blocking the door.

"Matt I know all about you, I read your website" Said Cindy
Matt gulped he throught that website would remain private
" In which you describe in great detail how you want to be a girl and become femininie" Continued Cindy.
All the eyes in the room where on him now. He felt himshelve blushing and his ears going red.
" That is why you are here Matt, we are going to help you become a girl during this weekend" Continued Cindy
Matt felt like passing out. He wanted to become a girl but he didn't want his secret passed out through school.
" Just do as we say and you will be alright" Informed Cindy
"In case you think about disobeying we have also found the pictures of you dressed up as a woman in sluttly poses and we have printed them and will send them out to everyone at school unless you do what we say" Continued Cindy
" From now on you will be my slave and I wil be your mistress you will call me mistress whenever you address me" Informed Cindy
" Understood" Asked Cindy
"Yes" Repiled Matt
"Yes what" Repiled Cindy rasing her voice
"Yes mistress" Matt corrected himshelve

What has he got himshelve into. How was he going to put up with this for an entire weekend.

"

mattc272
04-03-2010, 09:53 AM
"Stand up" Ordered Cindy
Matt immeditely obeyed.
" I'm going to wacth the rest of the movie with my friends during this time you will be our maid and fecth any drinks me and my friends want without questions understood slave" Informed Cindy
" Yes Mistress" Repiled Matt
Cindy sat down in front of the TV and continued to wacth the DVD with her friends. Matt worked his away around the group and took drinks orders and then went downstairs to the kitchen to fecth the drinks before returning to Cindy's bedroom.
"Matt now you will lay down on the floor like a good slave" Informed Cindy
Matt did as he was instructred.

mattc272
04-03-2010, 10:17 AM
Will write some more sometime in the week or next weekend. Please comment and let me know what you think. If you have any ideas on where you think the stroy should be going please let me know.

maxim
04-03-2010, 10:24 AM
Your posts are long then short then meduim some suprise actually
other than that I love the detail you put into the story.
it makes me feel connected to the story.
Keep going!
8/10

mattc272
04-03-2010, 10:38 AM
Thank you. I will work on the next chapter as soon as possible.

Iceeyounaked
04-04-2010, 08:09 PM
Use proper grammar and spelling. It's hard to read.

urbanbusta
04-05-2010, 12:59 AM
It wasn't that hard to read but it would be nice if you used say microsoft word or something to fix the spelling errors!

Make sure you post more soon ! :3

mattc272
04-05-2010, 02:02 AM
Okay. I will type it into mircosoft word. To be honest the frist 3 chapters were straight from my head.

25rob1985
04-06-2010, 12:45 PM
Please write more it's great

Demon Thief
04-06-2010, 10:16 PM
I kinda like where this is going...

CFNM lover
04-12-2010, 06:15 AM
go on and pls somebody comment on my stories too. yours is gr8