PDA

View Full Version : Doms_Litte_Girl's Custom Story

kearns
03-31-2010, 10:44 AM
I wrote this story on request by Doms_Little_Girl, who coincidentally is now my slave. I've tried (and am trying) very hard to insert as many fetishes of her's as possible in the story. I think she enjoyed it- hopefully you will too.

Last Fall

Alexandra sighed in frustration.
"Get it yourself, you lazy piece of shit."
"Woah woah woah, little lady, I'm just asking you to hand me my books that are on the table."
"YEAH, and I'm sitting WAY over here! Get 'em yourself."
"Fuck off, cunt," her classmate said coldly to her face, moving around the table to reach for his textbooks.
"Get a job, Dante."
"Working the corners doesn't count as a job, you dumb whore."
Alexandra rolled her eyes and scoffed. She had been having a horrible day. Just four months ago she had learned her parents died in a terrible fire, and she was having a hard time dealing with the loss. Her friends offered her a lot of support, but she pushed them away and withdrew from anything but her college classes, many of which she was failing now. She just couldn't concentrate. She did have a job, and not working the corners. She was a waitress at a small restaurant close to the campus, but her performance at work was suffering: she kept forgetting orders, dropping food, giving an incorrect amount of change, and giving overall bad service. It wasn't like today, she was never snotty with the customers- in fact, before her parents' deaths she was often described as fun and outgoing- but the simple things she forgot to do, like not coming to refill coffee, got her manager a lot of complaints about the quality of her work. She sensed it wasn't long before she'd be out the door.
Today, though, she learned she would be required to retake a course she should have passed, and that she barely skimped by on another exam. On top of that she was on her period and PMSing heavily. She wasn't normally rude to someone like Dante, or anyone for that matter. She wasn't a stuck-up plastic whore. Rather, she was an average girl with average clothes who found him rather attractive.
Dante had been in most of her freshman college courses, and he was taking the same major as she was. Everyone had a very high opinion of him, yet he kept to himself, choosing to be a loner. For some reason, this attracted Alexandra. Perhaps it was because he was mysterious; prehaps it was because he got a job awhile later that one normally gets after graduating college; perhaps it was because all the guys admired his cool demeanor and were envious of his sharp looks. He seemed so... dominating. Yes, that's it. When he entered a room people shifted slightly towards him, looked his way. The girls would look him up and down and giggle. The guys would cease conversation for just a moment- a large enough amount of time for silence to be distinct, yet small enough to not be awkward. The girls wanted to be with him. The guys wanted to BE him. Alexandra wanted to be used by him.

This Year

Alexandra opened her eyes groggily. The light blinded her and she kept them opened only half-way. She groaned. Her shoulders and thighs were aching, and she felt a pain in her loins.
"Good morning, slut," a deep voice growled.
Alexandra groaned again, and opened her eyes all the way. It took a minute for her eyes to adjust, but what she eventually seen confused her. She was upright and staring at a blank wall with only a small television screen in the center of it. She looked up and found her hands were secured to a chain dangling from the ceiling, and her feet were tied to some sort of small platform or pedestal on the ground.
"Where... where am I?"
"You're in your new home, Alexandra."
She recognized that voice from somewhere.
"N-new home? What do you mean? What are you t-talking about?
"Relax, Alex. I have a video I want to show you first."
The television screen on the wall lit up, and it immediately cut to a grainy image of some guy and girl in a bedroom. They weren't having sex... the guy was dressed in normal clothes, but the girl had a collar and leash around her neck... the guy seemed to be leading her around the room... The silent film cut out and now showed the guy on top of the girl doggy-style. It played for a few minutes and then cut out. The television was turned off.
"Do you mind if I call you Alex, Alex?"
"Who are you? Who ARE you?!?"
"That was you in that video, Alex, and there's plently more where that came from. Perhaps you'd like to see some pictures?"
The television screen lit up again and showed a desktop browser. Evidently the television was hooked up to a computer.
"I said who the FUCK are you?!?" Alexandra was wide awake now, and trying to break her bonds.
"No swearing, Alex, I won't have it. Ah, here we are."
A slideshow popped up on the screen. It was a picture of herself, with just dark green panties and a black bra. Another picture popped up. This time it was her in panties bending over. Another pic, with her panties on and legs spread, breasts free. Another and another came up, of her naked or in just panties and sometimes a bra; others showed her with a collar and leash with her knees on the floor, tongue out. A few were close-ups of a dildo stuffed in her shaved pussy. One showed her with a cock in her mouth and looking into the camera, and another with a real cock in her intimate area. Alexandra couldn't understand what was going on.
"You've been a naughty, naughty girl, Alex. Look at all these pictures. These are you, right?"
Alexandra simply stared.
"I asked you a question, Alex," the voice said with in a barely audible yet sharp and impatient tone. "Are these pictures of you?"
"Y-yes," Alexandra croaked.
"Whore," the voice said.
Alexandra choked up.
"P-p-please... Let me go and I won't tell anyone. Please...."
"Having a hard time talking, cunt?"
"Y-yeah... please...."
"Probably had an even harder time with a cock down your throat, you fucking whore."
Alexandra sobbed openly now.
"Oh, shut up slut. That's your job isn't it? To shut up and sit there looking pretty? Huh? Wouldn't you agree that's a slut's job?"
"Y-yeah, but...."
"That's 'Yes, Master.'"
Silence.
"Oh ho ho, nowwww we can get down to business. Don't worry slut, I'll do the talking- you just sit there and look pretty. Now, I hope you enjoyed the show. I hope to have a sequel out soon."
"W-what?"
The voice sighed.
"A stupid whore, too. I'm saying I have more pictures and video where THAT came from. More videos and pictures of YOU. Now class, why would I bother to collect all these videos and pictures, make it into a neat little slideshow and show it to you in an unknown location? Anyone? Oooh! The whore who has her hand raised! Yes, I'm calling on you! Why would I, whore?"
"Uh, uh...." Alexandra was shaking in fright.
The voice sighed again.
"The reason I took you is because I WANT you. I kidnapped you, what does that imply?"
"That you're a monster!"
The voice sighed again, this time in mock anger.
"NO, it means I'm a monster, 'MASTER.' But seriously, why would a male kidnap a female?"
"To rape her!" Alexandra was visibly upset and shaking uncontrollably.
"Hmmm, the whore does have a brain. That's right. And why would a male BLACKMAIL a female?"
"To rape her more!"
"Very good. Can you see where the production team's going with the plot, sweetheart? I kidnapped you, now I'm blackmailing you. For sex. Whenever I want. Because really, I know you want it, deep down. Those photos prove it! I know you're kinky, you know you're kinky... do you really want all your friends and future employers to know you're kinky? Oh wait, you don't have any friends- that's why I could kidnap you. Well then, do you want your future employers to know of your kinky side? Oh that's RIGHT, you won't HAVE any future employers to work for, especially not in this economy without a college degree."
The voice's source crept out from behind her and entered her view.
"You see, my small-brained whore, logic is a beautiful thing."
It was Dante.

kearns
03-31-2010, 10:45 AM
He was an inch from her face, and Alexandra could make out every pore of his skin.
"Y'know," he said, licking his lips, "I always knew you were the quite the little whore on the inside. No friends, failing school, always moapy. Nobody likes a downer, Alex," he said with a sinister smile. "So if you mean nothing to anybody, and you're too lazy or depressed to do school work... well, that begs the question, 'Just what does Miss Alexandra do with her time?'" Y'see, it's sort of funny... if you acted normal, kept your friends, did your homework... I wouldn't have done MY homework, and you wouldn't be in this situation now, because I wouldn't have known about your kinky hobbies. Now, granted, only some of those pictures were research. All of the sex videos were, I promise you that. Other pictures I took after your kidnapping... after I raped you." He flashed that devilish smile he was known for.
"You BASTARD!" Alexandra began working at her chains again.
"Oh calm down little one, you won't be going anywhere, I already explained the kidnap and blackmail situation. Unfortunately since I intend on keeping you as a slave you'll only have one choice to make from now on... whether to be good or bad. I can release you from your bonds, we'll take a few photos and make a short video clip, then we'll begin your training. Your other choice involves you taking a few photos and making a short video clip- but there's a lot more pain involved. Which do you prefer?"
"Let me go."
"Not an option."
A second later and Alexandra was trying to jump from her bonds again. Two seconds later and she was still.
"Oh that's right, I missed a key component to your slavery. See, when you were knocked out, not only did I take some photos, I also tattooed and pierced you. Your butt- the ass I now own- has the word "SLAVE" in big capital letters on your left cheek. Don't worry, you'll be getting more tattoos later, but for now that's good. Your nipples and clit have been pierced and the heavy gold rings- very expensive I might add- have been soldered on. They're permanent." He brought his head down and kissed her right nipple.
"I also had a friend in to do a little procedure. That electric shock you just experienced stems from your nipples. I had my friend come and insert microscopic little 'gems' in your nipples after making small incisions. They too are permanent. These gems will generate an electric shock at the press of a button to ensure your obedience. They can also track you anywhere in the world using GPS with precise accuracy- within five feet, in fact. Between the kidnapping, extensive blackmail, and body modifications, you're stuck with me. And I do intend on adding more blackmail and modifications in our time together. Like I said, only one choice: be good or be bad."
Alexandra was floored, and still recovering from the electric shock.
"What do you say? Promise to be a good slave for your Master?"
"Fuck you!"
"Wrong answer."
She received another shock this time, longer and with a stronger current that left her sweating and gasping for breath. A black and angry whip, out of nowhere, struck her tender breasts with a powerful blow. She screamed.
"No one to hear your screams, slave!"
Another blow, then another. Her chest was on fire. Dante kept striking her tits in a fury for another two minutes. Finally, when Alexandra thought it was over, he moved onto her exposed butt cheeks, raining blows upon her soft flesh.
He stopped. Alexandra was crying hysterically. For reinforcement he zapped her nipples for half a second.
"We can continue if you'd like, slave. This doesn't hurt me any."
"N-no p-please no more! P-please!"
"I want you to say you'll obey."
"I'll o-obey! I p-promise!"
"I want you to say, 'This slave wishes to please you, Master.'"
"T-this s-slave wishes to p-please you, Master!"
"Good. I am going to release you from these chains. Any funny business- try to hurt me or try any type of escape attempt- and I'll whip you the rest of the night. Now, when I release you I want you to kneel with your hands behind your back and say, 'This slave is ready to serve you, Master.' Master is the only name you are to refer to me as from now on. In addition, each time I give you an order, no matter how small, you will say, 'Yes Master.' Do you understand, slave?"
"Yes M-master!"

kearns
03-31-2010, 10:51 AM
"Good girl. Let's get you down, then," Dante said, unhooking the pair of wrist cuffs that held her to the dangling chains. Her shoulders fell to her sides with a relief, but she was quickly ordered to place them behind her back while he unhooked her feet from the small platform.
"Now, kneel," Dante said.
Alexandra obeyed, her hands still clasped behind her.
"T-this slave is r-ready to serve you, Master," Alexandra said miserably.
"You may stand, slave. Feet slightly wider than your shoulders, hands behind your back. This is your 'Stand' position."
"Yes Master."
"You may stand normally now, slave. We're going to be taking some pictures."
"Yes Master."
Click!
A flash went off and Alexandra was blinded.
"That's one. How about you give me some poses?"
Alexandra, unsure and unwilling, continued to stand there.
"Slave," Dante said with an alarming inflection in his voice, "you better pose. And if you don't put on a big smile I'll shock you."
"Yes Master!"
The threat was enough for Alexandra to scramble to what she thought was a sexy pose. Dante took another picture.
"Now bend over with your legs spread as far as possible."
Alexandra rushed to obey, and Dante took a picture from behind her.
The next hour involved her dressing and undressing- from being naked to simple panties to stockings, garters, and lingerie- in various poses- offering up her D cup boobs, placing a hand on her hips with her back turned while smiling for the camera, her spreading her legs while on the ground- all to make sure Dante had both "neutral" and "willing" pictures. Now he replaced the camera for a video recorder.
"I want you to tell the camera you're a little cock slut. And do it with a smile."
"Yes Master. I'm a little cock slut." She smiled.
"No no no, that was terrible. Don't use the word 'I' ever again, say 'this slave.' Also, get a cuter, almost innocent smile and tone of voice. And add in a little giggle at the end."
"Yes Master. This slave is a little cock slut!" She gave the lenses a playful smile and giggled at the end of her sentence, even cupping her hand against her mouth.
"Say, 'This slave wants a big throbbing cock right up her fuckhole,' and when you do it, I want you to squat down and put your left arm on your hip and point to your pussy with your other hand. Okay... go."
"This slave wants a big throbbing cock"- she spread her legs and squatted half-way to the ground- "right up her fuckhole."
"Excellent. Now jump up and down and say, 'And this fuckhole is her Master's!'"
Alexandra immediately started jumping, causing her tits to bounce enticingly up and down.
"And this fuckhole is her Master's!" She exclaimed, again pointing to her pussy.
"How many holes do you have for your Master to use, slave?"
"This slave has three holes for you to use, Master."
"Now say you're my slave and you'll obey every last order I give you."
Alexandra hesitated.
"Slave...?" Dante said, raising his voice.
"I dunno, Dante...."
"What did you say?"
Now Dante's voice was ice cold.
"I can't really do this, Dante. I mean, I'm attracted to you, and it was sort of fun acting slutty there, especially you forcing me, but I don't see how I can be your slave. I mean, I have to get my life straightened out... Take as many pictures and video as you want, there's really not many people to show it to. When you're done, if you take me home, I won't tell anyone about tonight."

kearns
03-31-2010, 10:53 AM
Alexandra was in a fetal position in an instant, Dante having turned the gems on to their maximum power.
"You fucking cunt. I don't think you understand your situation, you stupid whore. I OWN you. I kidnapped you, and I'm blackmailing you. You don't ever tell me 'no,' let alone 'fuck you.' So I think for that you'll get another short whipping and a special surprise tomorrow. Now either turn face-up towards me, your owner, or I'll be forced to chain back up on the pedestal for the night."
Slowly, with an exhausted expression, Alexandra moved out of her curled up position on the floor and turned to face her captor. She immediately let out a gasp as the globes of flesh attached to her chest was struck with the stinging whip. She rolled and turned her back on him, still on the floor, but he didn't seem to care- he attacked her ass cheeks with just as much ferocity. She screamed, trying desperately to move her body to avoid the storm of blows. Four connected right on her thighs, and one even hit her pussy.
"P-PLEASE STOP, PLEASE!"
Dante continued inflicting pain, and Alexandra continued to howl.
"PLEASE! PLEASE, MASTER, STOP!"
He stopped.
"See what happens when you accept me as your Master? All the pain goes away...."
She cried openly, sprawling out awkwardly on the cold floor.
"Tell me I'm your Master and we'll call it a night."
She continued crying as if she didn't hear him. That was fine, he could be very patient.
"Once you say it we'll go to bed."
She waited for her panting to stop and for the lump in her throat to go down a little. She gulped and opened her mouth.
"You're... my... this slave's Master."
His lips curled into a twisted smirk.
"Very good, slave. Let's get you a collar and leash and I'll show you your room."
Dante walked out of the small room they were in and returned thirty seconds later holding a thick black collar with a short leash attached.
"This collar is very special," he said, locking it around Alexandra's neck. "It's so thick because, one, it needs to remind you of your slavery, and two, it has a built-in video recorder that allows me to view the world from your perspective, wherever I may be. It also stores all footage for me to access online. Basically, Alex, I'm always watching. I'll know if you obeyed my orders whether or not I'm home. Oh, and when you're in public you'll wear a special necklace with the same recording equipment, just smaller. I don't want anyone to know of our little uh, arrangement, so you'll only be wearing the collar here."
Alexandra groaned.
"Up we go, girl," Dante said, tugging at her leash. "Hands behind your back when I lead you."
He led her out of the room and into a long but squeezed hallway, with a few other doors scattered throughout. He took her into a room directly across the hall and shut the door behind him.
"Where are we... uh, Master?"
Dante pressed the trigger on his tiny handheld device to shock her nipples for a split second. Alexandra yelped.
"You're in my flat about a mile or two from campus. Don't ask questions unless you have my permission to speak. Now, bed time."
Dante led her further into the room and attached her leash to the end of his bed. Alexandra looked around. It was a very plain bedroom- the walls were white, the bedspread black, and there weren't any posters or items of individuality to be seen. The only things in the room other than the bed were a large white dresser, a small pink dresser with a mirror, a cage, and a few small blankets tossed on the floor. There wasn't even a carpet.
"I took the liberty of bringing some of your old clothes over for you. I also got you some new outfits. All of the clothes you need are in that pink dresser. I did plan this thing very well I might add- I thought of everything you'd need to serve me. Everything is right here. The only thing I needed to complete the picture was you, and now I have that." Dante stripped to his boxers and laid down on the bed. Despite her situation Alexandra couldn't help but admire his body for a second.

kearns
03-31-2010, 10:53 AM
"Don't worry about brushing your teeth or washing your face tonight, we'll take care of it in the morning. Do you have to go to the bathroom, though?"
"Umm... Actually I do, Master. I mean... This slave means she does, Master." Alexandra was flushed.
"Hmmm. Well I'm not getting up to unhook you until morning, so I guess that means you just have to squat here and go."
Alexandra's jaw hung open slightly.
"Oh, I'm dead serious, slave."
"Ah... that's okay Master... I'll... this slave will just wait for the morning."
"That's not an option anymore, Alex. You told me you had to go to the bathroom and I'm being generous and allowing you to go. Going to the bathroom is not a right for you anymore, slave, and you need to learn that. You also need to learn to go to the bathroom on my command. So, I want you squat down as far as you can go while still saying parallel to the ground and wait for my signal to pee."
Alexandra stood there slack-jawed.
"You have no privacy from this night forth, slave, so you better hope you get used to going to the bathroom in my presence. Now, squat down."
"I... uh...."
Dante sighed, reaching for the shock device.
"Okay, okay! I'm squatting! I mean... This slave means she's squatting!"
Alexandra was shocked anyways.
"It's been way too many times you've said the word 'I,' you dumb whore."
Alexandra's face was beet red as she inched her legs further and further apart.
"C'mon, you can squat down a lot more than that, Alex."
Alexandra complied and dropped even lower, spreading her legs out even farther.
"You're gonna be standing just like that for two minutes, and during that two minutes the only thing you are to look at is my cock. Look away and we'll start the two minutes again."
Dante peeled his boxers off, allowing Alexandra a look at his massive cock that was the subject of many a girl's fantasy. Even in her humiliating position Alexandra unconsciously licked her lips.
"Starting the time... now."
Alexandra heard Dante softly whispering, "One, two, three..." to himself and assumed he was counting until she was allowed to pee. She couldn't believe she was forced to do this. Eyes still on his cock- how could she look away from such a massive thing anyways?- she summoned up enough courage to ask a question.
"Master, may this slave speak?"
"No you may not. Focus on my cock."
Just like that she was shut down. Alexandra wanted to ask whether he was okay with her peeing on the floor. Maybe he'd even let her out of it. She definitely couldn't imagine asking for permission to speak whenever she wished to. She just couldn't. Nor could she afford another shock or beating tonight, though. Her legs- both from her treatment tonight and the squatting position she was in now- were already shaking enough as it was. She didn't need any extra abuse.
"...nineteen, one-twenty. Okay, slut, now tell me how much you love my cock."
"This slave loves your huge cock, Master." It wasn't a lie.
Dante smiled.
"Where do you want my cock, Alex?"
"In this slave's pussy, Master."
"No no no, that's not how we say it. When I say something like, 'Where do you want my cock?' I expect you to reply using the word 'cock' in your answer. Also, I don't mind you using the word 'pussy,' but I'd much rather you use words like 'cunt' or 'fuckhole. Referring to your pussy is the only time you are allowed to use swear words. In addition, I will keep track of the amount of times you use the word 'pussy.' We'll call it the Pussy Count. Use the word 'pussy' three times and you'll accept a dildo or vibrator in your hole for the rest of the day. You just used the word so that counts as one. Now say where you want my cock again, slave."
"Master, this slave needs your cock in her cunt."
"Ohhhhh, needs, huh? Well... Maybe another day, we need to get to sleep."
Alexandra turned a darker shade of red. Did she really just say she "needed" his cock?
"Okay, pee."
Alexandra closed her eyes and, if possible, blushed even more as she let loose a stream of piss onto his hardwood floor. It kept going and going and she waited anxiously for it to stop, hoping it would start trickling to a mere dribble to end her embarrassment. Finally, it stopped and she was left there with her eyes closed and face a crimson red, standing in her own puddle of piss.
"I did not say you could stop squatting, slave."
Dante gave a shock to her nipples and Alexandra squeaked.
"You do not have any rights anymore, slave. Assume nothing. You do not use the bathroom without my permission, you do not talk without my permission, you do not get dressed or undressed without my permission, you don't move a muscle without my permission, and I mean that quite literally. Now I think a fitting punishment would be dipping your hair in your piss. What do you think?"
"No, Master, please-"
Alexandra was cut off by a shock to her nipples.
"You do not tell your owner 'no.' You have a choice, though, which will be a rarity during your slavery. Either dip your hair in the piss or sleep with my boxers on your head."
"This slave will... take the boxers."
Dante tossed them to her and she slowly pulled them over her head. Despite her embarrassment a rather amusing thought popped into her mind: that amazing cock was sitting here all day.
"Good. Now because I control every aspect of your life and every minute of your day I've designated this time till morning to be your time for sleep. If I do not see or hear you sleeping you'll be punished the next day. I don't care if there's that puddle of piss there, that's where I decided your sleeping, so get in it- it's your only source of warmth tonight, besides my boxers, because you haven't earned a blanket yet. Everything has to be earned... Tomorrow I'll show you your duties, daily routine, what you'll be wearing, all that jazz. I'll even let you take a shower if you're good- yes, you do have to earn showers. Anyways, that's all stuff for tomorrow... Good night, slave."

corjewe
04-06-2010, 11:24 PM
ok kearns i know ur a good writer and i just love your stories, but to me there all to the same you know they all have the same idea slavment for life thing. and just saying you have 3 stories finish 1 and move on don't have 3 going

kearns
04-07-2010, 12:47 AM
ok kearns i know ur a good writer and i just love your stories, but to me there all to the same you know they all have the same idea slavment for life thing. and just saying you have 3 stories finish 1 and move on don't have 3 going

I know, that's my kink. I wrote this story on request from an online friend, so that's why I have three and not the more manageable two.

Any comments on the story?

megz xxx
04-07-2010, 01:44 AM
Please continue with the story it's awesome , it's my ultimate fantasy xx

kearns
05-25-2010, 04:12 PM
Dante went to the pink dresser and opened the top drawer, pulling out a pair of purple Hannah Montana panties and a white training bra.
"I've decided you're not to wear bras with cups ever again. Little girls don't wear cupped bras, do they? They wear training bras and Hannah Montana undies. That's what you'll be wearing. All the training bras I bought for you have been tailored to fit your already developed chest, so no worries there, but that's all you'll be getting from now on- a band with shoulder straps."
"Uh, Master, may this slave ask a question?"
"Shoot, girl, you've been good today."
"Okay, um, you said 'little girls don't wear cupped bras?'"
"Ah, that's your role today- little girl. I've decided you'll have four possible roles in your life of slavery: little girl, puppy, furniture, and toilet. 'Little girl' is the highest position you can reach in life, and you get to act as my little girl only if you behave. Basically, if you misbehave or I feel you haven't been doing a good or convincing enough job in your current role, or even if I just feel like knocking you down a notch, I will immediately order you to switch roles. Once I do that, you will stay in that role for at least one day. Now, if you're good in your new role I can always bump you back up, however you will be knocked down eventually because there are time limits. The max you can spend as a little girl is three days. After that, good behavior or not, you will become a puppy for a max of four days. If at the end of those possible four days you're good, you will get to be a little girl again. If you're a bitch, you will become furniture. Furniture has no time limit, so you can be stuck on that stage for weeks, however the plus side is there isn't much to do as furniture except sit still and look pretty. If you're bad furniture though- like if you're fidgety or something- I'll lock you into a mechanical toilet I constructed just for you. In addition to being extremely uncomfortable and being forced into a disgusting job, there's no time limit on being a toilet, so you'll really have to work hard to impress me if you stoop that low. Luckily on the way back up on the spectrum you get to skip being furniture, though. You'll automatically get to be my puppy again. So you see, your roles are always changing, and we'll be forever mixing your daily life up as my slave. Also, it's important to note that you'll never actually be forced to be furniture or my toilet if you behave. Those are the only two 'skipable' steps on the chain. While you will be made into a little girl and puppy regardless of how good you act, your behavior affects how low your position in life is. Again, it's all up to whether you want to be good or bad. If you have any questions, you may speak freely now."
"Yes Master. Ummm, well... I guess my first question is... I'm going to be your toilet?!? I can't do that!"
Zap!
"'Speak freely' does not give you the right to say 'I.' To answer your question though, not if you behave. While I will be pissing on you regardless of what role you're currently in, you won't actually have to drink it unless you become my toilet. Also, you'll be eating my shit and using your tongue as toilet paper during your time as a toilet, and I'm guessing that's something you don't want to do. So behave."
"Yes Master. Uhhh... Is this scale or chain or whatever you call it sliding?"
"Yeah."
"Okay. Ummm... let's see... how is this slave supposed to act like... like a little girl?"
"Well, first of all you'll need to act innocent and cute all the time. That's part of how convincing you are in your role, so unless you want to end your time as a little girl a few days early I suggest you turn on the charm. Remember, it's the only time you'll ever be given the chance to act human, and that includes talking. Puppies, furniture, and toilets don't talk after all. Second, you're going to use 'little girl talk.' For example, your butt will be referred to as your 'bum bum.' Your tits will only be called 'boobies.' The only time you are allowed to swear- to use 'no no' words- is when referring to your pussy. Oh, and you'll also call your pussy your 'no no place' often enough to satisfy me, or you'll be punished. Basically, you want to use as much little kid language as possible to convince me you're trying hard to be a little girl. Also, if I feel like a word you used is too big, I'll punish you. So watch your language, starting now."
"Yes Master."
"What's that?" Dante said, pointing at her boobs.
"My boobies, Master."
"And that?"
"My... bum bum, Master," Alexandra said, flushing in shame.
"And what's that?"
"My no-no place, Master." Now Alexandra was undeniably blushing deep red.
"Good. Remember, the only time you get to say stuff like a big girl is when talking about your no no place. You need to learn to humble yourself, a lot. Consider yourself five years old when you talk to me."
"Yes Master."
"How old are you, Alex?"
"Five, Master."
"C'mon, Alex, you should be proud! You're getting to be a big girl after all! Say it with enthusiasm!" Dante flashed her a malicious grin.
"I'm five, Master!" Alex smiled and held up her outstretched palm, indicating the number five, to acknowledge Dante's subtle warning.
"Good girl! Now good girls put on their undies and bra, right?"
"Yes Master!"
"Okay, do that and I'll pick out your other clothes."
Alex put her legs through the holes of the panties, then pulled them up to her waist. They were much too small and tight, emphasizing her butt which was now stamped with a large "Hannah Montana" logo. She quickly threw the training bra over her head and pushed it over her tits. Although it granted her some modesty, it clung to her chest and the nipple rings- which Dante claimed were permanent- were clearly protuding from the material.

kearns
05-25-2010, 04:14 PM
"It doesn't really fit, Master."
"'Don't' really fit, Alex, you haven't learned how to make grammatically correct sentences yet."
"Yes Master. This bra don't really fit, Master."
"Well, that's too bad Alex, because that's what your Master gave you. You don't want to be ungrateful towards your Master, do you?"
"No Master!"
"Then no complaining. Here, let me put this dress on you. Little girls need help getting dressed, don't they?"
"Yes Master."
It was a red lolita dress, which Dante helped Alex get into. Next he "helped" her put on white knee-highs and black buckled shoes.
"You're gonna watch your favorite show as I make a few phone calls, okay Alex? Then we're gonna go someplace and if you're good I'll buy you a Happy Meal afterwards! Sound good?"
A Happy Meal?
"Yes Master," Alex resigned herself to saying.
"Okay, let's pop your favorite show in. Follow me."
"Yes Master."
Dante led her to the spacious living room, which had a fairly large flat screen TV. He opened a thin DVD case on the ground next to it and placed the disc in the DVD player.
"Little girls sit Indian-style or on their knees right in front of the TV, right Alex?"
"Yes Master."
"Then since you're gonna be a good girl you're gonna sit right here." He indicated a spot maybe a foot and a half away from the screen- on the hardwood floor to boot.
"Yes Master," Alex said, sitting.
"Okay, here we go," Dante said, pressing a button on the TV. The screen glowed, on which a main menu for the DVD formed gradually on it. Alex's heart sank. It was TeleTubbies.
"I know TeleTubbies is your favorite, but I also have Barney, Dora the Explorer, Seasame Street, and a whole bunch of other shows. Anyways, sit still and be quiet while I make some phone calls."
"Yes Master." Sighing, Alex turned to the childish show and tried to look interested as Dante walked off.

Thirty minutes later the TV was off and Alex was physically picked up and carried to the car.
"Where are we going Master?"
Dante spanked Alex's bottom sharply.
"Don't ask questions without permission, Alex. Now get in the back."
Alex was dropped and she would have hopped into the backseat if something wasn't in her way.
"That's your car seat. I found the biggest one I could for a five year-old, so no complaining or you're not getting a Happy Meal."
Shocked and humiliated, Alex was crammed and buckled into the car seat. She felt so... So helpless....
They must have drove for more than an hour, because Alex was really getting uncomfortable in the tiny seat. Finally the car stopped and Dante got out, but Alex started to worry when he didn't open her door for another ten minutes.
The door opened.
"Okay Alex, we need you to take this for us."
It was Dante holding a small white pill. Alex's eyes widened and she shook her head no.
"You need to take it Alex. Don't make me shock you."
Still, Alex shook her head no. In a flash Dante grabbed and pinned her arms down using only one of his, and with his other hand he pinched Alex's nostrils shut.
"You're gonna be punished saying no to me later, but right now you're gonna take the pill."
Ten seconds past. Twenty. Thirty. Now Alex was struggling. With a huge gasp Alex opened her mouth and sucked in oxygen and along with it, the pill.
Two minutes later Alex passed out.

peaceloverocknroll
06-13-2010, 04:29 AM
wow love this, please write more :D

KittyCat91
07-08-2010, 08:31 PM
great job.i love this story.please continue :)

timetoshine
07-08-2010, 11:04 PM
good story. please keep going

PeterNorth17
07-09-2010, 05:14 PM
I'm really enjoying this story! Looking forward to reading more.

CarolineT487
11-17-2010, 04:13 PM
Loving this story carry on please :D

Isabellaslave
03-27-2011, 09:23 AM
Keep going this is an amazing story

Tictac
09-10-2011, 03:56 PM
I like very much :) please do continue!

devildarer
01-03-2012, 12:43 PM
Well it's been a long while and you haven't posted! You're story is amazing though and I can't wait for the next part! I hope your working on it(:

I know, I'm a hypocrite...

TheChickWithSpunk
01-03-2012, 05:08 PM
MOAR!!!!
I love this story! :3