PDA

View Full Version : Dare me please! will give full length reports ;)

Mysterious the 1st
03-30-2010, 10:09 AM
I have very little to do at the moment (on hols) so I would love some dares to pass the time!

Mysterious the 1st
03-30-2010, 04:29 PM
anyone got dares for me?

Mysterious the 1st
03-31-2010, 05:03 AM
I cant let you know how i did with any dares if nobody dares me :p

Mysterious the 1st
03-31-2010, 02:30 PM
anyone gonna give me some dares?

Manbearpig
03-31-2010, 02:57 PM
How about this. Do not bump your threads without adding new info.

urbanbusta
03-31-2010, 05:11 PM
Hahah! oh well, I'll post!

Try masturbating outside in a secluded area that say if someone looked they could see you. If you wuss out just edge near atleast one of your windows and then finally cum in full view of a different window facing away from the street and that wouldn't really matter cause the chance of someone seeing you is small.

Mysterious the 1st
03-31-2010, 05:23 PM
To manbearpig, sorry all I was trying to do is get this thread some attention so I could try and get some dares.

To urbanbusta, thanks so much for giving me a dare! I would love to do it as it's been a vague idea i've toyed with for a few years.

Unfortunately it isn't really possible both sides of my house face busy roads and A LOT of houses and neither of my gardens has any cover to hide behind, as much as i'd love to try and do it I don't fancy getting arrested for indecent exposure or something.

I really appreciate any dares given and I will give them a lot of thought into whether or not I can pull them off as I did with this one :)