PDA

View Full Version : S/M blog section

SlutPuppy
03-30-2010, 04:13 AM
I noticed a lot of people whom are subs and slaves have posted links to their blogs, (personally I don't have one :p ) in which they talk about what they do as a sub, what they think, etc. But anyway, I noticed it's both in the S/m Lounge and even on actual blogs here.

Would it be possible to make a sub-section in the S/m section, or a thread like the kind where people post their MSNs/yahoos, for people to post links to their blog?

SubMissChievous
03-30-2010, 07:47 AM
I agree with you :) I'm not sure if I've ever suggested it either in open forums or with the mods before my sabbatical but I've always felt that the main S/M Lounge should be mainly reserved for discussion threads.

To those who posts their blog links there, don't get me wrong. I have absolutely nothing about such links being posted. It's just that I would prefer seeing good discussions not being pushed down the pages too quickly :)

Hmm.. perhaps a sticky thread? Will think about this and have a look through the s/m lounge today and come up with a suggestion to submit to other staff members :)

SUBstantial
04-02-2010, 07:13 AM
I noticed a lot of people whom are subs and slaves have posted links to their blogs, (personally I don't have one :p ) in which they talk about what they do as a sub, what they think, etc. But anyway, I noticed it's both in the S/m Lounge and even on actual blogs here.

Would it be possible to make a sub-section in the S/m section, or a thread like the kind where people post their MSNs/yahoos, for people to post links to their blog?

I'm SUBstantial and I approve this message :D;)

ie: I like this idea and think it could come in handy....especially with those of us who have a S/m who is a member here.

Dare861
04-02-2010, 08:07 AM
Someone PM this idea to me and I'll run with it.

- DareDude861
getDare Administrator

mattc272
04-02-2010, 08:47 AM
Hi
I am a sub and have a blog and what you are suggesting would be a really good idea. However it is up to the creators of get dares to sort it out.

Leopard
04-09-2010, 09:40 PM
So the section is up now but it's only in the Elite S/M section.