PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: Slave for life.....

cudles12323
03-29-2010, 07:38 PM
Okay guys, this is my first story so sorry if it's bad!

Characters:

Amy: 16 year old girl
Derek: 17 year old boy
Sara: Amy's 22 Year old sister
Cathy: Sara and Amy's 45 year old mom

Part 1:

Amy is sitting at her computer at 10 PM on getdare.com and hears footsteps on the stairs...then she quickly minimizes the page and runs and jumps on her bed thinking it was her mom. It was her sister Sara coming home from the club she has a job but she never went to college and she still lives at home. So when Amy jumped on her bed Sara came into the room and asked why she jumped on her bed and Amy said, "I thought you were mom!" Sara then pondered on that and said, "ok nightynight sister!" and left then Amy thought, I think shes drunk again. Then as Sara left the room, Amy went back to her computer and looked at her PM's and then a little pop-up came on and it said

You have a new message.

She opened it and then it said......

Hello,

I am interested in having a slave and I looked and it said you want a master....I am 17 and live in the same town as you. PM me back if you think you want a master because I'm open to having a slave.

She pondered it and then clicked reply. She wrote back saying....

Hi,

I'll be your slave, PM me your rules and you can tell me where you live, i mean your address. Sense you and I live in the same town.

Then she clicked off and went to bed, well....just layed there pondering what she just got into.

TO BE CONTINUED...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

reply if you want me 2 keep going or if you want me to de

Otherwise...

Thanks for reading! :)

urbanbusta
03-29-2010, 08:46 PM
Oh please do! I'd love to hear your story! This writing style is very hot

cudles12323
03-29-2010, 09:00 PM
thanks i think...

cudles12323
03-29-2010, 09:40 PM
Day 2:

So when Amy got up at 9 AM sense she was on summer break from school she went back on getdare.com and saw she had a PM and it was from her new master, it said.....

Good morning slave...here are your rules...
1: Address me as master when you talk as in "what about this master?"
2: I will pick out your clothes everyday starting with your next outfit. I will come over and dress you and examine your body.
3: When i come over (i already know which house you live in) you must answer the door on your knees in a grovel position.
4: You will give me your cell phone when i come in.
5: You will NOT wear any type of underwear unless i okay it.
6: Whenever you say your name, instead say..."this slave"
7: This will last all of summer break for us.
8: You willNOT tell anybody about this....OR ELSE A PUNISHMENT!

she read it and then PMed him back and said what time will you be over to this slave's house master?

then went over to her phone and got it off of her charger and then looked back at the computer and a new PM was on the screen....

9:30 so in 15 minutes and good job on saying "this slave" and "master"

she then looked at the computer and then went to have breakfast, she was home alone so she did'nt have to worry about her mom, dad, or sister finding out. Then she ate her cereal and walked to the door, unlocked it, then got on her knees with her phone in front of her....

then she heard footsteps on the stairs outside....showtime......the thought, Why me? Why did i post that add? Why couldnt he PM some other lucky girl? then she saw a boy step into the room...she recognized him from school and said "hi master, this slave is ready for her first task.". He then thought to himself...wow this is gonna be easy! she is so dumb and i can train her all summer... "hello slave hand over your phone...". Amy handed the EnV2 over to her master and then he commanded her to go up to her room with him. So she did and when they went in he scanned the place and said, "what a mess! while i look through your clothes you better clean this place to my expectations or i'll punish you.". "What are your expectations master?" Then his eyes filled with rage as he yelled, "WHY WOULD I TELL YOU? YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO FIGURE THEM OUT!". Amy wimperd a little "okay master." Then she started cleaning.

He started to go through her clothes...Impressive! he thought, as he went through her underwear drawer. Then he started with the shirts, she had a lot of non-revealing shirts...I'll have to order some revealing shirts, miniskirts, and slutty dresses for her....good thing i'm rich. His name was Derek and he lived in the biggest house in the neighborhood and he was very rich...he could get whatever he wanted.

After about 30 minutes, Amy claimed she was done cleaning (she only stuffed everything under her bed behind his back.) So he examined the room and then he said, "Hmmmmm, lets look under that bed of yours!".
"Crap!" Amy said under her breath...he knew. So he looked under the cover and matress and bedframe and there they were....miniskirts galore! Good thing he did'nt order them yet!

Derek looked at Amy and said,"What is all of this?". She whimpered,"Miniskirts master." And he said,"That is 2 punishments! 1 for the miniskirts that i didnt know about and 1 for the backtalk."."This slave is very sorry master.".

So then he motioned her to come over and bend over on his knee, then he took off his belt and started to whip her with the hard metal side untill her butt was raw. Then he said,"Thats one punishment down, i'll save the other punishment for later."

TO BE CONTINUED!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments and critiques welcome! And also, pardon my spelling i'm tired.

Demon Thief
03-29-2010, 10:00 PM
A little rushed in my opinion, but not bad for your first try at a story. I hope to read more soon and see where this goes.

urbanbusta
03-30-2010, 05:09 AM
I agree with demon but i like the story so far

cudles12323
03-30-2010, 08:31 AM
thanks guys it means alot to me :)

cudles12323
03-30-2010, 08:47 AM
Day 2 (part 2):

When Derek found out about the miniskirts he was happy he didn't have to buy that much but furious that she hid them from him. So then he took her phone and said, "Well i was thinking about this but only for the extreme punishment....go onto your bed and get under the cover then strip COMPLETLY naked."."Wait....why do I..I mean why does this slave have to do that?".
"Just do as i say and it wont get any worse!!!!", Derek yelled. "Okay..." Amy whimpered as she went over to her bed. Then when she was stripping, Derek got her phone and scrolled down to the camera button...

Then she said,"Master, can this slave come out of the covers or not?". Derek then said,"Yes.".

He got out the camera-phone and as she got out he motioned her to get up against the wall. So she did and when she did he started snapping pictures.....

She was feeling horrible and when she did she spoke up......

Saul
03-30-2010, 09:25 AM
Please continue!

cudles12323
03-30-2010, 09:44 AM
i probably will l8r today cuz i'm on spring break!

urbanbusta
03-31-2010, 01:33 AM
Just a reminder, you said you might post again ! :3

cudles12323
03-31-2010, 11:12 AM
lol sorry i know i did and i'm trying 2 find time now cuz people r like hey lets go and swim! and stuff lol sorry! :D i'll get on it when i get time and an insperation!

cudles12323
03-31-2010, 09:27 PM
Day 2: Part 4:

She was in so many positions that he instructed her and as he did, he thought, WOWOWOWOWOW! she has a FINE body!.

Then, he instructed her to get a miniskirt and a tank top (no bra, no panties) on and then meet him at the computer room.

__________________________________________________ ___________
Day 2: Part 5:

As Amy was dressing, she thought Why me? What does he want from me? And owww! my butt! Why does he want me in this? Why are we going to the computer room? As she pondered that she figured out that she was done dressing and that her nipples were hardening as she thought of why he wanted her....

As she walked down she was starting to get scared.

She slipped into the computer room and he motined her to come stand next to him. As she did, he opened a few pictures.....they were of her....naked......oh my god!!! NOOO! She thought.......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry its on the short side guys i dont have that many ideas today!

cudles12323
04-06-2010, 08:18 PM
ok you guys.....i have 2 quit my story...school stuff you know. if you wanna continue it then PM me about it with a peice of your writing work and i'll let ya know. :( sorry i have 2 do this....it has some potential still though so PM me! :)