PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: Some Relationships end with a Boom!

lokelake
03-29-2010, 05:52 PM
Just a teaser for now...
This will be the back story. I don't know if that what they call it the writing that is on the back of a lot of books.

A beautiful young college girl cannot wait to get asked out by a handsome boy. She never had a boy friend once during her life. Then one day a handsome young college boy walked up to the girl and asked her out. The girl gave him her phone number. However, this relationship will quickly go the wrong way as the girl always wanted to have a slave. At first, the boy didn't mind the direction their relationship went, as he will actually enjoy being the slave. But could this mistress be up to no good? Or is this the mistress for any boy's dream?

lokelake
03-29-2010, 06:50 PM
I wanted to keep my back story septate from the first chapter. I hope that is all right.

Characters: Female- Julian; Male-Brighton.

Chapter 1: It all Starts Here.

Another school year had started; another year of boring classes and work. Julian, still sad that she had yet to have a boy friend, hates going back to college even more. She sees so many girls and boys with their partners. One day though, changed her life forever. While waiting class to start, a boy approached her. The boy said, "Hey." Julian responded back, "hey." The boy now said, "do you want to go out sometime?" At this, Julian had a big smile. She responded, "sure. Here is my number." That night, the boy called her. They went out to the movies first, and then had a nice dinner. The next day, Julian asked, "Want to come over to my place?" Before the boy answered, she asked, "and what is your name?" "Brighton" he said. "And yes, I do want to come over." Julian said, "Ok cool, how does tomorrow sound?" Brighton responded, "Sounds great!"

Tomorrow came quickly. Brighton went over her house. It was a 20 minute drive. He pulled into her long driveway and as he was getting ready to stop the car, he looked over to his left, as there was woods, he saw a sign close to the driveway across 2 trees, but, he didn't know what it said, it was in French, Spanish, and German. He said to himself, "I wonder what that sign is saying." "And why is the sentence each written in those languages but not English?" He knocked on the front door, Julian opened it and said, "Hello Brighton!" "Come on in!!"

Brighton asked Julian, "What is your sign saying in the woods, and why is it not written in English?" Julian responded, "If you are a good boy, I will tell you." "Am I not good enough?" Brighton asked. She answered, "We shall see." Brighton is a little confused. He said, "Wait, I can just look it up." Julian responded in a little different way to keep him guessing and confused, "The computer doesn't know. Nothing knows, but me. Only I know. That sentence, though, does mean something." Listen, Julian continued, "You are my first boy friend, I am very excited." Brighton said, "Let's hope I won't be a boring boy friend. And I have no idea what what you said, but whatever." Brighton approached her to kiss her. They both kissed. That afternoon, they were playing video games, watching tv, then evening came, they ate supper. Brighton went home, and translated the sentence on the sign on his laptop. Strangely enough, nothing came up. "Oh goodness, oh my." Brighton's response to that was.

fitzy
03-29-2010, 07:16 PM
blurb i think the writing on back of book is called

25rob1985
03-30-2010, 01:26 PM
You should carry on story is good