PDA

View Full Version : Dare: Person Above Trampoline Dare

fred&ted
03-28-2010, 05:01 AM
K this has not been done before and I want ideas for a dare I can do on a trampoline so that's why I start this thread

K so jump on your trampoline for 5 minutes naked

Mr.RainbowBanana
03-28-2010, 05:59 AM
This could get creative, ok, for wweuniverse4787, seeing as though you like bondage, at midday, completely naked, go on your trampoline. Tie one arm to the opposite leg, and do the same with the other arm, then try and get yourself free, make sure you make the most of the trampoline and try bouncing through the process. Only when you are free you can get dressed and head back inside ;)

MrCrevonald
03-28-2010, 06:01 AM
ahha, this could work but could get repetitive, go climb onto your tampoline get naked standing up on it then do a front flip and get dressed again, if you cant do a frontflip then stand on it naked with earphone in and a blindfold on for 15mins :D

GetdareTEO
03-28-2010, 07:01 AM
Awesome dare Mr. RainbowBanana ;)

fred&ted
03-29-2010, 02:35 AM
Go on urbtrampoline4 ten min with an egg in ur underwear do flips and tricks while on if
it cracks continue

splasher
03-29-2010, 03:52 AM
I've posted this before but thought it would be a good idea to put it in the trampoline dare thread:

(These dares are only for guys by the way)

Obvious one but masturbate until you are hard then take off all your clothes and jump as high as you can. As you start to come land on your back and watch all your cum fly everywhere.

Attach a stretchy string or long elastic cord to the edge of the trampoline and then tie it around your dick and then bounce around.

Tie a shoelace or other string/rope around your cock and balls and attach a small object to the other end and then bounce around for a while with the weight on the end.

If you can do a flip masturbate and then as you start to cum do a front flip and see what happens.

Get on all fours nude and bounce up and down.

If you like pain get nude and hard and then land on your stomach after bouncing. Might be a good idea to try this one on your knees first.

rhode64
03-29-2010, 04:44 AM
have a 13 ft trampoline gonna try these could be fun

fred&ted
03-31-2010, 01:40 AM
I dare u to go on ur thrampoline in only ur underwear or if u have one with a net/enclosure get sum rope thread it through ur underwear and gook it up over the poles then u are giving urself a trampoline wedgie

04-01-2010, 06:39 PM
go out on trampoline and pull down pants and front bounce(land on penis) then do a butt bounce(land on naked butt) then go inside

davykamikazi
04-01-2010, 09:09 PM
haha, i don't have a trampoline, but i thought i'd post an idea here...

get a can of shaving cream, or a tub of whip-cream, spread it all over the trampoline, and have fun^^

qatguy
04-01-2010, 10:33 PM
put 5 raw eggs inside your panties, and jump but try not to fall.

please tell me what to wear, from what is in my profile photo, to a trampoline entertainment for families. let me know if you want me to stuff my bra.

btw, i have a green dress, pink tutu, lots of tights, and bras.

Mr.RainbowBanana
04-01-2010, 11:02 PM
Awesome dare Mr. RainbowBanana ;)

Thank you The Evil One :)

For qatguy: I noticed clothes pegs are in your likes so lets abuse that factor: Go on you're trampoline completely naked, the time to do it is up to you. You must have 3 clothes pegs on each ball, and 5 clothes pegs on you're dick, and 1 on each nipple, bounce around for a few mins, then thread some string through the clothes pegs on your dick and balls, tie the end to the leg of the trampoline, so when you jump, it should yank off the pegs at force. After, you may either masturbate right there to orgasm of head back in :)

qatguy
04-01-2010, 11:15 PM
since the only trampoline i have access to is public, please give me public x dressing trampoline dares.

your dare, is to jump on a trampoline covered in mud fully clothed

Mr.RainbowBanana
04-01-2010, 11:19 PM
since the only trampoline i have access to is public, please give me public x dressing trampoline dares.

your dare, is to jump on a trampoline covered in mud fully clothed

I mean no offense but the mud thing is pretty weak. Okay, so if you want an x dressing one: Completely cross dress, a nice thong shall tightly pack you're parts ;), with a dress so that in mid jump as you head back down from you're ascent the dress should go up giving view of the nice thong you'll have on. Stay doing this for 8 mins

qatguy
04-01-2010, 11:37 PM
okay, i will wear the dress and thong, but can i wear my stuffed bra and tights as well?

your trampoline dare is... put on a blindfold, masturbate to climax, then roll around the mat getting your sperm all over you. now, remove the blindfold and jump for 5 min then shower

Mr.RainbowBanana
04-01-2010, 11:44 PM
okay, i will wear the dress and thong, but can i wear my stuffed bra and tights as well?

your trampoline dare is... put on a blindfold, masturbate to climax, then roll around the mat getting your sperm all over you. now, remove the blindfold and jump for 5 min then shower

Yes, you may wear the bra and tights :)

qatguy
04-02-2010, 09:20 AM
would it also be alright if i go to a bounce house place as well as a trampoline place in the same outfit?

also, do i bring a female friend to take my jumping pictures or ask the staff of the two businesses to take the photos for me?

Mr.RainbowBanana
04-02-2010, 09:58 AM
Haha, thats quite genius yeah, and ask the staff XD

qatguy
04-04-2010, 12:57 PM
the bounce house and the trampoline place will have lots of young kids around. do i still go fully dressed in girly clothing?

fred&ted
04-09-2010, 06:45 AM
Go on it trampoline naked to five minutes

A_guy5
04-11-2010, 04:22 PM
attach you undies to the edge of the trampoline. then have a friend bounce up and down for a while.

Here is a video showing exactly what i mean

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsNVyv1M1xc

fred&ted
04-18-2010, 02:53 AM
Here is a simple 1 go out on the trampoline in only ur underwear than land a front flip then you can go inside =)

Pupzboy
07-19-2011, 04:55 PM
piss on your trampoline then atmpt to do a front flip. if you fail then lay in your piss for 1 min
Limits: Dont give same dare

wedgiedude19025
07-19-2011, 05:18 PM
ok if you can get some one to go on the trapmoline with you get them to give you a wedgie and then they have to bounce while giving you the wedgie if not then just do something similar to this

Pupzboy
07-23-2011, 01:57 PM
srry
Limits: no public

bodacious
07-23-2011, 05:36 PM
Ok, for pupzboy, give yourself a permanent wedgie and then jump for at least twenty minutes.

Wedgiedude, same thing but with wet undies. (Like, toilet water, or something)