PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: Boot camp-Story of Marcus

mijman
03-26-2010, 11:45 AM
It had finally happened, my mother had carried out her worst threat...boot camp. According to the brochure, the Marsh Creek reform school would transform me into a model and responsible citizen. I wasn't too sure.

3 days before I was too leave, this letter arrived.

Dear Marcus Footman.

You have been awarded a place at Marsh Creek, Reform School.
On Saturday the 2nd of September you will be collected from your house by a grey van. You will not need any of your possessions here at Marsh Creek, So please wear clothes that you wont mind losing.
Please do not bring any of your things with you, if you do they will be destroyed.
The Van will arrive at your house at 6.45 am, please be there, if you fail to be there at the specified time, disciplinary action will be taken on your arrival at Marsh creek.
I look forward to meeting you.
Yours,
John Lacy,
Recruitment officer.

The letter itself was scary, I wasn't used to being told what to do.

Saturday arrived.

I awoke at 6.46am, I looked at my clock, "shit".

I looked out my window, the Grey Van was there.
I quickly grabbed a pair of trackies and a hoodie.
I ran down stairs into my kitchen, my mother was there, I told her I loved her and left.

I walked up to the Grey van. The sliding door opened.
"Get in" a large man ordered me.
I stepped up into the van, suddenly a large hand gripped over my mouth,I felt a mask go over my face and then there was nothing.

I finally awoke, I was in the van strapped down onto a large plastic chair. I could feel a large rubbery item in my anus, and another similar object in my mouth. I was naked. Then I noticed My penis was being constricted by a cage!
I tried to scream, but I couldn't as a result of the Rubber gag.
After a while I calmed down, slightly.

We finally arrived at the Marsh Cross Reform school, or as I think would fit it better 'boot camp'

************************************************** ********I hope this is OK, I will post again later.
Feel free to comment, a bit of advice would be usefull, I'm New to this.

curious-young-girl
03-26-2010, 01:00 PM
not too bad, just dont rush it... adding detail will help slow it down

25rob1985
03-26-2010, 03:03 PM
Yeah it's good so far do write more