PDA

View Full Version : Not much time

Big_Joe
09-15-2007, 05:08 PM
I regret to say that this is the first opportunity i have had to come on getdare in a long time and it is unlikely that i will be able to visit the site very often from now on. I will still be here whenever i can to help but i am going to have to give up my attempts on anything time consuming including the TorD club.

I feel that i need to explain my absence to you all so that you my substitute for my lack of help.

Goodbye for the time being. I'll be back when i can.

andom4444
09-16-2007, 03:39 AM
nnoooo..... who will run the club :)

chain
09-16-2007, 04:58 AM
Pick someone who is like joe.

Buzzlightyear
09-16-2007, 08:43 PM
welcome back/goodbye. Don't know of you, but whatev... have fun in the real world while the rest of us are glued to our computers all damn day long.

Powerstrip
09-17-2007, 02:06 PM
Mods are dropping like flys.

Had noticed you had gone, Hope you can get back soon, but good luck in whatever you are having to do instead!

EDIT: Plus rep for what you have done here :)

Glutgod
09-22-2007, 01:51 PM
Wow your right, they are going fast. Oh-well, hope you have fun.

cheesy dude
09-25-2007, 11:08 AM
Mods are dropping like flys.

Had noticed you had gone, Hope you can get back soon, but good luck in whatever you are having to do instead!

EDIT: Plus rep for what you have done here :)

lol your right but us good old fashion mods like me last forever... they just dont make us like they used to

back in my day...

lol

Is Niet
09-25-2007, 09:04 PM
I definitely miss Rob on this site... he was the initiator of all the toilet- and really disgusting dares that I love.