PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: Unwanted trip to Poland

honeyness
03-23-2010, 10:25 AM
This started as a dare to write a story in msn, but I enjoyed writing it so edited it about and decided to start a thread here. Hope you enjoy . . .all feedback appreciated :)

I stepped off the plane feeling extremely nervous, I didn’t know what to expect but I couldn’t back out. It had all started with just chatting online, some friendly banter and a few games of truth or dares, how did I end up here, in Poland, so far from home? I knew exactly how I got here and the reason made me sick. There was no way I could get out of it, believe me I tried, but Franek had me backed into a corner with no way to escape. He had everything he needed to force me to travel from the UK to Poland for a long weekend and submit myself to being his sex slave. I felt ill.

I reread the text from him on my phone that I had received just hours earlier, although I had read it so many times I could recite it word for word, I still found myself staring at my phone. It simply read: "I hope you have followed my instructions, when you arrive, walk to the far end of the car park. I will be there in a red car to meet you." The instructions he spoke of had been emailed to me the previous week:

"From the time you arrive you will be completely in my control. You will do everything I say. Anything you disobey will result in severe punishment. I want you to bring just one small handbag. No luggage. To fly you will be wearing a knee length skirt, a white vest top and a blue cardigan. No underwear. This way I will be able to identify you. You will also write *property of Franek from *date arrived* to *date leave* in permanent marker across your stomach, I will check this when you arrive.
In your handbag will only be the very essential things that you need to keep yourself clean and tidy for me. You will not bring any clothes apart from what you wear to travel. You most definitely will not have any underwear with you. On arrival you will hand me over your mobile phone and passport. Any failure to follow these instructions will result in a bad weekend for you."

I had followed the instructions to the letter, wearing the clothes he specified, I felt very so very vulnerable travelling without underwear. My handbag only contained cosmetics and my travel documents. It frightened me why I was told not to bring any more clothes. My mind raced contemplating what was in store for me.

I walked through the terminal shaking, my eyes glazed over, fear guiding my walk. I halted suddenly, so tempted to run, get on a plane back to the UK, to get as far away as possible.
"Get your act together Sarah," I muttered under my breath "you have to do this, he’s got you. This is for Ben."

I forced myself to continue, stepping out into the fresh Polish air into the car park. There was no going back now. . .

curious-young-girl
03-23-2010, 02:54 PM
not at bad first post =).. keep going

Shade622
03-23-2010, 03:11 PM
Can't wait to see the next post :D

honeyness
03-24-2010, 07:33 AM
thanks guys for your comments - next post should be up soon :)

Any feedback would be great from all readers :)

honeyness
03-24-2010, 08:50 AM
With every step all that ran through my head were the situations that led to this.
"Why did I ever let myself slip!” I cursed to myself.

I was always so responsible, so careful, never even let Franek see my face, but he discovered my weakness, and not through fault of my own. I was betrayed by a so called friend, Julia, who was also the sister to the man I still loved. I had dated Ben, her brother, for 2 years. He was the perfect man, loving, caring, kind and thoughtful. The type of man who would never hurt me, He was the first man I truly loved. Though without his knowledge I had broken his trust, something I had regretted every day since. When we broke up it tore out my heart. He had moved away to university and there was no way we could keep the relationship going. We had to move our separate ways, yet we still stayed the closest of friends, talking daily, telling each other everything, well, almost everything. Every part of me clung to the hope that one day we could be together again. I didn’t deserve him. I never had, I made the biggest mistake and I was not good enough for him.

Going back 9 months previous was a night I will never forget. Things in my relationship were good, we had our problems but doesn’t everyone? This particular night me and Ben had a fight, nothing major, I can’t even remember what it was about. Anyway, I needed cheering up and Julia, his sister and my best friend at the time came to my house armed with wine to put a smile back on my face! We were having a good night, laughing, joking, getting steadily more intoxicated until a pillow fight broke out. Julia had always been so outgoing, so fun loving and open minded. She had been with many people during her teen years, regardless of gender! She pinned me to the bed, attacking me with a pillow when she suddenly stopped.

The room filled with a deep erotic feel. She leaned in closer, her breath tracing my lips and she kissed me soft and deep. My mind was so misted with alcohol and her kiss was so amazing that I found myself returning the kiss. It was the most amazing sensation and I was lost within her.

A lot of things happened that night, a lot of things I tried to block out my mind. I not only cheated on the man I loved, I did it with his sister. I was an evil person, but I could not lose Ben.

I woke up the next morning with a horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach. Guilt. I begged Julia not to tell him, I told her he would hate us both, she would lose her brother and I would lose my lover. I told her it would tear him apart. Tears streaming down my face I begged her. She agreed she wouldn’t tell him, though there never seemed to be any emotion run through her eyes, no remorse. That always confused me.

It wasn’t until me and Ben went our separate ways that I found out why she was so cold with me that day. Julia came round to comfort me, or so I thought. I can remember the conversation so clearly:

“Everything will be ok Sarah, I promise, you have me now “Julia whispered in my ear.

“You are a great friend Julia, thank you” I replied, smiling a little.

She looked at me directly in the eyes, “I love you my beautiful Sarah,”

“Don’t be silly, you know I love you too, you’re practically my sister,” I laughed out loud, before noticing Julia wasn’t laughing along.

“I’m being serious Sarah, I love you, you are amazing and ever since that night I can’t get you and your body out of my mind. I want to be with you. I’ve been waiting for this day so we can finally be together.” She leaned in to kiss me; I leapt back in complete horror, confusion, I must have heard her wrong? That night was the worst mistake I ever made and now my closest friend, the sister to the man I truly loved was saying she loved me?

“I, I, I can’t do this, you have to go . . . “I got up to signal she should leave, stumbling with shock. Julia suddenly grabbed my arm so tight I could hardly move. Wordlessly she switched on the TV and to my horror I was greeted by images of that night I’d rather forget, the image of Julia passionately kissing my breasts, as I grabbed her hair.

Julia stared at me maliciously, a dark streak in her eyes as I stood in absolute shock.

“I don’t think you understand Sarah, I will have you, and you will be with me, even if it has to be in secret. I can’t live another day without you. If you walk away now you’re “wonderful” Ben will see the video and he will never talk to you again.”

I was shaking, terrified, he could not see that video.
“You absolute bitch! How the fuck could you do this to me, to your brother. I’m straight and in love your brother! I will never ever lay another finger on your horrific malicious body. If you show him that sick, twisted video he will disown you. You really want to risk all that? You need help.”

“I love you Sarah. I will be with you”

I suddenly became calm. I grabbed the DVD from the TV and snapped it in half, throwing it at my so called best friend. I didn’t think for a second there could be another copy; I was too wrapped up in getting her away from me!

“I will never be with you. You are just a sick and twisted slut. I will never speak to you again; now get out of my house!”

A week passed and I heard nothing more. Ben was still talking to me and I was finally started to relax and forget about the video even existing. It was the early hours of the morning chatting online when Franek sent me a link. With curiosity I opened it. I couldn’t move, I couldn’t think. He had the video; the whore had sent him the video.

He started to type,

“Now listen to me dear Sarah. You look very beautiful in the video, acting like the true slut you are. I have Ben’s email address. His sister didn’t have the guts to give it to him, but I won’t hesitate for a second. I will also send it to every one of yours and his friends. I will make your life hell. You will have to leave your town, unless . . .
Follow exactly what I say and the video will be destroyed once and for all.”

And so I was here walking to the far end of the car park looking for the red car, ready to submit myself to being Franek’s sex slave for 4 whole terrifying days . . .

monkeysrock
03-24-2010, 09:31 AM
I love it!

So perfectly written and I love the dark feel to it! I can't wait - amazing.

honeyness
03-24-2010, 09:51 AM
I love it!

So perfectly written and I love the dark feel to it! I can't wait - amazing.

thank you for your lovely comment! My imagination gets carried away sometimes! I shall try to post as reguarly as possible -This is my 1st story so i still dont know fully the direction it will go so all comments help :)

honeyness
03-31-2010, 12:21 PM
I felt in a slight trance as I walked, willing my feet to take every step further across the large car park, despite my instincts protesting in fear. I had no choice; I had to go through with this horrible scenario. This was for Ben.
The airport looked so old and bleak, so different to Heathrow where I had travelled from, yet the bleakness seemed to reflect how my soul now felt. Empty. It only reminded me how far from home I was, how far I was from any point of return.

I spotted 2 red cars and didn’t know which direction to go so I just stood still, rooted to the spot. I honestly believed I wouldn’t be able to move again. A severely long time passed, or that’s how it felt, it was probably only a minute. I was still just standing there.

A man dressed in a black leather coat and wearing glasses approached me. He lifted his glasses from his eyes and adjusted his leather jacket, looking me up and down.
Fear ran through me but I still could not move. He quickly reached out and lifted my shirt harshly upwards. I let out a yelp in protest, yet I knew he was checking I followed his instructions fully, as he was greeted by the site of me labelled as his property, words that seemed to burn my skin.
I knew this was it, I was trapped. I was his to do whatever he pleased with for the whole weekend.

"I’m glad you made the right decision Sarah and didn’t back out. Smart girl." he spoke to me, his voice cool and calm. ."From now on you will only call me sir, and I will call you whatever I please, you no longer have a name, sluts like you don’t deserve names.” I grimaced as he continued to speak. “I am in control. Now hand over your belongings to me"

I just nodded and silently handed him my handbag, including my phone and passports, my last ways out of this place taken from me. I was truly cut off from anyone now. He took my arm and walked me to the red Volvo on the right. He took me to the passenger seat and opened the door I started to get in to the car but he held me back, I looked at him confused.

"Any slave of mine is not entitled to wear clothes when inside my car. Remove your clothes"

"No Franek, please, not here!" I protested

I realised my mistake immediately.

“I’m sorry s, s, sir,” It was difficult for me to say, “Please forgive me and allow me this one thing. Not here, it’s so public.”

He just glared at me, anger in his eyes and shook his head. I knew there was no way I was getting in the car dressed.
My eyes darted quickly around the car park. As it was still early morning the sun was just rising and there were few people around at this end of the parking lot. Franek, Sir, had booked me on the earliest flight possible so I was his for 4 full days and night over the long weekend. I put my head down in shame, and thought about the reasons I was here, I thought about Ben.

I removed my cardigan, followed by my shoes; I then allowed my skirt to drop to the floor, the car door protecting my modesty. I quickly stripped off my vest, now losing all modesty to my temporary master. I handed him my clothes as he eyed my ample breasts, smirking to himself, he let his hand gently stroke across them as I ducked quickly into the passenger seat, a shiver ran through my spine, taking me by surprise.

He shut the door behind me whilst muttering to himself,
"Well what a nice slave I have here, I will have a lot of fun with you"

I watched him walk to the driver’s seat, as realisation hit me that anyone looking into the car window would see my state of undress, I blushed a deep shade of crimson.

My new found master got into his side of the car, carelessly throwing my clothes and belongings into the back seat. Again he looked me up and down and smiled slyly, I shifted in my seat. He raised his hand to my face, surprisingly gently stroking my face, again I shivered. He spoke slowly.

"For the next 4 days I own you. You will do whatever I please and carry out my every instruction. You will not answer back or protest. Consequences will be severe if you do, and I still have your impressive video in my possession." His hand started to stroke down my neck and to my chest . . ."do you understand slave?"
His touch was weakening me slightly, as his hand danced across my breasts, though I was still frozen motionless.

"Yes sir. I understand" I whispered

"Good slave" he replied

His hand continued to move down my body, caressing my stomach, across the words that labelled me, reminding me I was his belonging now. He continued to speak.
"I do hope you don’t have to face those consequences but mark my words, it will end very badly for you if you disobey. Do as I say and the weekend will be a lot easier for you. Relax, and you may even enjoy it!"

With the last sentence he grinned at me, his hands moving down my body further as I tensed more. He stroked my inner thigh and across my legs. No man but Ben had ever touched me in such places. Suddenly his fingers jabbed to my pussy and his eyes lit up,

"Just what I like to feel, a very wet slave! Seems like you are going to enjoy this more than you realise!" he laughed “. . . relax my slut."

I blushed and grimaced again at this man realising my slight excitement and my body’s responses, as he quickly turned around and began to drive, taking me more into his world and more out of mine.

honeyness
04-01-2010, 06:43 AM
Luckily for me due to the early hour the roads were still fairly quiet, and only once did we lingered long enough next to a car for them to notice the state I was in.
It was an old truck with one guy driving, cigarette in one hand holding the wheel, phone in the other barely paying attention to the road. We stopped at a traffic light and I sunk lower in my seat, trying to avoid his eye. It was not enough. He took a double take as he peered into the window of the red Volvo, my ample breasts and curvatious body greeting him without anywhere to hide.
A huge grin widened on his dirty face, as he eyed me up and down, taking in every aspect of me. I refused to look up and meet his searching eye, keeping my head down as I felt his eyes burning on me and my new master smiling beside me, enjoying every second of my humiliation. The lights changed and to my relief we turned off the road, leaving the perving old man behind us.

My new master hadn’t spoken to me the whole journey back, the only reminder of his presence being when he placed his hand high on my inner leg, with all the previous excitement my body went crazy with his touch. His hands were slightly roughened but his touch still soft. My skin felt electric with the contact.

I managed to hide this, or at least I hoped I did.

We reached what must have been his home as the car stopped outside a stand alone house with no other houses around it. We had driven down a long winding road through woodland before reaching this final destination. It felt as if we were in the middle of nowhere, as I realised I had not seen any other cars for at least half an hour. Another shiver went soaring up my spine. I could not distinguish whether it was born from fear or excitement.

He stopped the engine but did not move. Instead he took out a pair of handcuffs from his back pocket and smiled at me.

My eyes widened in panic as he spoke . . .

"Seeing as the little naked trip made you so horny and wet, it would be a shame to waste it!"

I glanced down between my legs to see my lips glistening in the morning sunshine. There was no mistaking my body’s betrayal to my instinct of fear, as excitement radiated from that small area between my legs.

He took my hands sharply and handcuffed them behind the car seat, whilst moving the chair backwards, allowing for a lot more room in the seat. He looked me in the eyes as I raised my head to return the gaze

"Tell me the rules slave"

I hesitated, but the binds to the seat reminded me of my place, I spoke slowly and clearly:

"I must obey you sir. You are in charge sir. I am yours to do what you want to me.”

“Yes slave” he replied, “and if you disobey me?”

“I will be severely punished if I do Sir. I do not want this sir. I will do what you want sir."

“Will you do anything I want my little slut”

These words panicked me, but slowly I nodded,

“Yes Sir, you are my master now. I will do anything you please.”

Saying the words aloud made everything feel so real, I really was here and submitting myself to this enslavement.

"Glad to hear it slave!" with that he thrusts his fingers inside of me, feeling my wetness and my body move into his fingers . . .

monkeysrock
04-01-2010, 04:16 PM
wowweeee!! PLEASE more xx I get so excited and then its the end of the chapter! xx

curious-young-girl
04-03-2010, 08:06 AM
very good. keep going XD

honeyness
04-03-2010, 10:48 AM
He moved his fingers into me hard and forcefully, thrusting me slowly as he felt the insides of my dripping pussy. I had no where to move to, restrained to this car seat, the faint exhaust smell still lingering in the air. My legs moved wider apart, inviting his fingers in, my body automatically urging him to push further. My instinctive excitement took over and I was lost within this submissive situation. My eyes flicked shut and I bit my lower lip hard as I tried desperately to prevent my true reaction escaping. As his fingers fucked me, reading my bodies reactions he speeded up the pace. The stifled moan I was trying to hold on escaped, filling the car with my soft tone.
My new found master behind the excitement laughed quietly watching me, his fingers slowed as he removed them from deep within me, my body leaning out in protest, wishing him to return his fingers to my pussy. As he touched my pulsing clit with his thumb it was torture – shivers rushing through my body as his free finger reached round to my asshole. He rubbed both my clit and hole slowly, barely touching my skin, the rush becoming too much to bear.

“That’s its my slut, your acting like the true whore you are, bound and panting, and just to think I’m only just starting on you” He laughed!

His fingers teasing my clit so carefully I could hardly catch my breath.

“Look at you struggling my slave I bet you are desperate to cum aren’t you?”

“ye, yes sir” I panted

“Too bad! You will soon learn you have lost that privilege, you can only cum when I allow it, and its far too exciting watching you squirm and struggle to allow that right now”

With that he took his hand away from my pussy, and brushed past my nipple, my body left aching for more, reaching out to him against my restraints.

“Please Sir please let me cum! I will do what you want, just please let me cum. I’m begging you” I pleaded

“I’m not finished with you yet slave, you may get your wish, see how much of a dirty whore as I fuck you in this car!”

With that he exited the Volvo, leaving me panting and pleading, my body stretching out to him. I heard the boot pop open as my mind raced to what he could be retrieving.

Within a minute he returned, a scarf in his hand;

“Let’s see how you react without sight my slave” he spoke as he wrapped the material around my soft brunette hair, blacking my eyes out from the sight of my surroundings.

Again I felt his fingers against my nipples, massaging with his thumb, waves once again pounding through me. He suddenly twisted them hard, pain radiated through my breasts as I let out a yelp in agony! I squirmed against the touch, though I found my back arching up for more. The pain felt good. He pulled my nipples out hard, the pain leaving me gasping for breath.

Without warning the back of the car seat gave out behind me as my master pulled the seat release, I was left almost horizontal, tied and blinded, and the instinctive panic began to take hold again. I listened for any hint of what was happening, and could have sworn I heard the passenger window wind down. My master took hold of my thigh, spreading my legs wide and slightly raised, as I felt fresh air on my left toes. My right foot was grabbed and placed high, resting on a thin rounding structure, my mind raced trying to figure out what; I came to the conclusion it was the large steering wheel. My legs felt stretched as my back was pushed flat against the leather material of the car seat, sticking to it from my own sweat.

A rough new material was wrapped around both my feet. Rope. So here I was left blindfolded and restrained, metal rubbing against my wrists reminding me of the handcuffs behind the seat, and rope rubbing against my ankles tied to the steering wheel and passenger mirror outside of the car, leaving my legs spread wide and vulnerable. There was no mistaking the fear now again rising through me, the unknown created by the blindness and the helplessness sending my mind racing in panic.

A dead weight and cold skin was pressed on top of me, as I felt my new found master straddle me.

“Please be gentle Ben” I whispered under my breath, the words I spoke always to my beloved, the only man who had ever taken me, thoughts of Ben inside me filling my mind, always so gentle and loving, such contrast to this situation.

My master laughed “HA! That is the last thing I will be,” as he thrust fast and hard, his cock burying deep inside of my soaked pussy. I screamed in pain, realising his size was so much bigger than what I had taken before. . .

monkeysrock
04-03-2010, 01:28 PM
O M G

soooo freaking hot. I can't wait to for her to open her eyes xx

honeyness
04-03-2010, 05:16 PM
Im sure your all sick of me begging but I have had over 700 views to my story and and only monkey and curious girl have commented!

If you read my story please please leave comments - good or bad - it will really help me shape where to take it next so you guys get a better story in the end!!

So go on - I DARE YOU!! If you read my story leave me a comment :)

thank you :) xx

cudles12323
04-03-2010, 05:18 PM
:D i like you story alot so u gotta update!!!! :D

deschut
04-03-2010, 10:46 PM
Very nice to read this... And do continue ;-) :P

piton01
04-04-2010, 01:02 AM
wow.......what a gripping story......i can't wait to read more..........wot next??

honeyness
04-05-2010, 06:46 AM
My scream of agony echoed around the metal shell of the car, my panic causing my womanhood to tighten further, as his hard pulsating member ripped deep into me so suddenly. I could not move, I wanted to push him away, push him out of me, let my poor stretched insides relax but there was no escape. Tied up so crudely and sight taken from me there was no way to get him off me!

“Please Sir please stop!! I can’t take this, you are too big for me and it hurts so much please Sir I can’t do this!” I begged blindly, tears welling up in my eyes praying he would take pity on me, though I realised it would be hopeless as I braced myself for another thrust.

The thrust didn’t come, though neither did relief, his cock still buried deep inside of me, instead I felt his fingers brush against my face as he removed the scarf from my eyes. I blinked, clearing the tears from my eyes and noticed something a little different in his eyes, almost compassion.

“Slave listen to me” He spoke hurriedly, but with hurt in his voice, my head stayed bowed;
“Sarah – look at me, I’m sorry I was too fast for you, you just got me so damned hard acting like the submissive you truly are. I promise I will cause you pain whilst you are here but only in ways that will give you pleasure. You are here to do what I want, and my pleasure will come as I see you excited for me as you were just 10 minutes ago. I know I can give you immense pleasure as your master if you open up to me. I will not stop as you plead me to as I know I can please you and you are in my training, you will get over your fear. You look so beautiful tied up for me, just trust me Sarah, just relax my slave, relax.”

I saw a small part of the man I spoke to online in his eyes as he spoke to me. The witty man who always asked such searching questions, but between the banter he fuelled I was always so open with him. I still passionately hated the man straddled above me, the man who blackmailed me into this situation, but part of me trusted him, I don’t know why, but despite being tied up beyond mercy I felt safe with him. Within the hatred was security, security I had lacked since losing my beloved one.

I found my body relaxing as my master’s member slid out of me halfway, slowly and gently now, the pain easing as my head threw back; I took him into me again. He pushed slower this time, my still wet pussy stretching to accommodate his wide girth. As I relaxed more and more his movements became smoother and faster, and the pain subsided as I realised I truly could take him. He filled me in a way Ben never could, the whole of me clenched around his thick pole, feeling him rubbing up against my walls, reaching to the very tip of me. The sense of being completely full started to feel incredible, not one inch of my pussy could escape his throbbing cock.

His hands lifted up and brushed against my stomach as he reached for my large breasts, taking them in his hands, caressing my hard nipples with his thumb, his hands squeezing my whole DD cup within them, I felt myself releasing to him. The pain had gone and was replaced with fulfilment and excitement.

My heart rate started to rise as his movements within me became faster, I let out a moan as everything started feeling so incredibly good. His hands expertly caressing my ample breasts, my slender neck, and my long smooth legs; his cock so expertly caressed my insides, my pussy so soaked in ecstasy. My back arched, urging for any contact with this strong man as I could, inviting him deeper and deeper into me. I let out a moan as his finger once again brushed past my clit, my whole body reaching up to him, rope rubbing roughly against my ankles as the smell of sweat upon the leather seat filled the small space.

“That’s it my slave, fuck me back, your so hot!” My masters voice sent me over, all fear exited from me as I moved my hips with him, encouraging him to bury himself into me further and further as he began to pound me hard. I was panting, struggling against the restraints to invite him to me so much further, as he felt so incredible controlling me, branding my insides with his huge cock.

I was moaning loudly now, as he thrusted deeper and deeper, harder and harder, each time reaching that sacred spot with all he was, his thumb teasing my sensitive hard nipple making everything so intense.

As he fingered my clit again a heartfelt scream left my lungs, not from pain now but complete ecstasy, he was bringing me so damned close, being controlled this way I felt like I had never felt before.

“Oh god Sir, fuck me harder, faster, I want you my master, I’m so close”

He pounded me hard, his hand rough all over my body, my hips furiously reaching to him

“Do not cum slave, control it”

I felt a wave of ecstasy ripple through my body; I was so goddamed close;

“Please Sir I beg you let me finish; please I can’t hold it much longer!”

I could see in his eyes he was close, as he grew even bigger within me, throbbing against my walls as he pushed me closer and closer. Through panted breaths he commanded again:

“Do not cum slave, I command you not to cum!”

With his words I felt him explode inside me, releasing his hot thick fluid into me as I couldn’t hold it any more. I screamed out in ecstasy as I hit the biggest orgasm I had reached, an unbearable wave of pleasure spreading from my restrained feet to every part of my throbbing body. It felt incredible cumming with him, my master, completely lost within the erotic moment. It was an unbearable ecstasy, the most amazing pleasure I had experienced.

He collapsed on top of me panting as I gasped for air, my slender back stuck to the seat, the hot mix of sweat and leather feeling so good against my skin. He rolled off of me returning to the driver’s seat, his head thrown back against the headrest, recovering from the moment, my first full submission to my new master.

As we both grappled for air, my pussy throbbed hard, coated in a sticky mix of both our fluids, creating a pool beneath me on the black leather seats. My left toes were greeted with a cool release as I realised It had begun to rain, droplets of rain caressing my toes and rolling gently down my left leg, giving some coolness within the hot sweaty sticky mist that filled the car. I was so lost in my own mind I hardly heard my master start to speak.

“That was incredible my slave, I knew you could do it. You are a stunning submissive. Thank you for accepting me”

“Thank you Sir” I replied “you were right, that felt so good”

“Indeed slave, just trust in me to please you. However beautiful, you were also a bad slave weren’t you?”

I looked at him confused, not realising what he was referring to

“Sir, I don’t understand”

“You came young slut, I commanded you to hold it but you didn’t, what happens when you break the rules slave?”

“I’m so sorry Sir, I tried I really did, I just couldn’t stop, please forgive me Sir. I will accept my punishment”

“Good slave, I will make you learn that following the rules are important”

“Yes Sir, I will follow your rules, what will my punishment be?”

That familiar sly smile once again crossed his face. . .

erick92
04-05-2010, 07:01 PM
Damn cliff hangers.

Amazing!

b0ris
04-05-2010, 11:57 PM
Oooh more! Write more! please...

Shade622
04-07-2010, 09:06 PM
Wow, this is good! Can't wait for the next chapter to see what her punishment will be

curious-young-girl
04-08-2010, 03:29 PM
love it!! and i agree, damn cliff hangers

moxie
04-08-2010, 05:26 PM
It is a good story. I hope the next installment comes soon!

Stix
04-08-2010, 05:37 PM
wow....more more MORE!!! this is ace!!

SeeNaked
04-09-2010, 02:46 PM
This is an amazing story! Please keep up the good work!

honeyness
04-11-2010, 09:07 AM
hey thanks for all the lovely comments :)

Sorry i haven't posted the next post yet but im pretty tied up with work etc lately and all this stuff is just off top of my head so not had time to write it yet. i WILL get it posted eventually :)

moxie
04-11-2010, 09:11 AM
We are looking forward to it when you have the chance to do it.

honeyness
04-12-2010, 04:42 AM
I was left tied up in the car as my new master went into the house. It was a modest house, slightly wearing with age as it looked as if it had been stood at this remote spot for over 50 years. It was not a large house, but I counted 3 windows upstairs on the front from my line of sight. It also had some small quirky features. The roof was slanting sharply, and from my position I could just see the side of the house, which revealed a small round stained glass window peeking out from the tiles of the roof. I wondered what could be housed in what appeared to be a very cramped space in the roof. Around 1 window on the upper floor was an old railing balcony, just big enough for 2 people to stand. I noticed the rust gathering on the old railing, and as my eyes explored further I noticed many areas of the house that needed touching up. It occurred to me that my master didn’t have many visitors thus did not bother to keep up with DIY required. It however gave the house character as I found myself admiring the quirky aspects of the old house. My eyes fell upon an exterior staircase slightly to the right side of the house. It appeared to be leading downwards, possibly to a basement, again my mind raced with the possibilities of what could be housed down there.

I admired the house through a sheet of heavy rain that was now pouring down, bringing a cool breeze to the air causing Goosebumps to rise on my fair skin. My left toes still dangled outside the car window, attracting a fast trickle of raindrops to flow down my leg, caressing my feet and smooth calves as they raced each other down to my slender thigh that lay so open and exposed, forming a small puddle on the leather seat at the top of my long leg. Both my legs were now aching from being in such a crude position for this length of time. I was not unfit, as I took part in several martial arts in my home town, but the position was stretching my otherwise flexible legs to their limits, causing an uncomfortable throbbing pain as I wished to be released soon.

As I waited for my master to return my mind started to race once again in anticipation of the punishment my master seemed so excited to give me. I had never been subject to a situation involving punishments, always being a model student and loving family member. I was hoping he would not be too harsh on me, I had read some things about BDSM online before my entrapment here, a world that I was otherwise ignorant to. Some of the things my research brought up scared the hell out me, with images of girls with multiple large slashes marking their backsides from being hit repeatedly with fibre glass rods, and even needles piercing certain aspects of the bodies crossed my mind. I started to shake once again, but unsure whether it was rooted in fear or the cold air that danced into the car from the rainfall.

Once again the unknown and the vulnerability of the situation terrified me. I sought refuge in my mind in my memories of Ben, running through an open field of barley plants, holding hands and laughing out loud in the freedom of the surroundings. Ben tripped me, sending me stumbling to the floor as he was on top of me, pinning me to the ground playfully. I tried to look angrily to him, but his cheeky grin and dimples got me every time as I tipped my head back in laughter. He saw his opportunity and bent his head down to softly kiss my exposed neck, running his tongue across my collarbone and sending tingles through my body. He let go of my hands pinned above my head as I hooked my arm tightly round his neck, bringing his lips to mine kissing him softly but deeply, teasing his tongue with mine and gently nibbling his lower lip. His hands started to explore down my body as the love encircled around us, completely lost in the moment. My present self sighed as I remembered the way he gently removed my loose fitting jumper over my head leaving me exposed to the summer’s day, he whispered “I love you Sarah” in my ear as he started to kiss down my body and . .

The car door opened loudly as I was jolted out of the memory, groaning to myself as the peaceful haven I had in my mind disappeared, and I was brought back to the reality of the situation. A situation of sex, torture and blackmail, no love, no compassion as there was with Ben. There was a different kind of passion in me for this man now again sat next to me in the car. Hate. I now perceived my master as an evil person who had brought me into this life, as I wiped out the excitement he had caused me earlier from my mind, refusing to remember how I had truly enjoyed it. I thought of Ben as I turned to face my master, looking him boldly in the eyes and bracing myself of what was to come.

erick92
04-12-2010, 08:19 AM
Stop with the cliff hangers!!! :(

Short, but good installment.

I love the detail you went into in her memory.

Nice123
04-15-2010, 08:15 AM
i love this story please keep it going

monkeysrock
04-16-2010, 03:23 PM
Seriously Honey...
I LOVE YOU XX MORE
This makes me VERY happy :P

honeyness
04-27-2010, 09:51 AM
I apologise for the delay in posting - i have had alot of stress and work right now with exams coming up so posting will be few and far between for the next 2 months. I have to prioritise work, howver I will continue writing, even if it's after exams! please be patient :)

As I stared into his deep green eyes, the expressionless demeanour frightened me more. He seemed to be an expert at hiding his emotions and I really couldn’t figure him out. I only ever saw him stern faced as I was seeing now, or wearing the sly grin that creeps on to his face when he is amused or excited. His eyes never gave much away, only once I had seen an ounce of compassion between them when he hurt me, but now I convinced myself that was just my imagination that had played tricks on me. Yet there was something deeply attractive about the eyes he belonged to, the dark green tint drew me in more and I couldn’t prevent myself staring into them. As I searched his eyes for any clues to who he was and what he had planned for me he started to speak, his voice calm:

“Now then slave, before I unbind you I need you to repeat the rules back to me”

“Yes Sir, I am here for your pleasure Sir; I am to trust in you and comply with everything you ask of me. Everything I do is in your control and if I disobey you in any way I will suffer punishments and maybe other consequences.” Still looking into his green eyes, I spoke much more confidently then previously, adjusting to my role and hiding the true fear still deep within me of what was to come.

“Good slave. Follow this and we will have a good weekend. I have wanted you from the 1st time I met you. I will not be as harsh as a lot of masters may be, but I do expect you to comply with what I ask. You have already failed this once, thus I am forced to punish you.” He glanced down at my legs and the puddle formed from the raindrops. “I’m sure you are suffering some discomfort right now?” he spoke in a questioning manner.

“Yes Sir, my legs are aching Sir, I would very much like to be released from my binds Sir.”

“Very well slave, seeing as you asked so politely”

His hand stroked down my naked right leg first, as he untied the rope that had caused some slight red marks on my ankle. I was able to move my right leg down to seat level, though it was incredibly stiff from the lack of movement and I suffered cramp immediately, as I screamed in pain, I scrunched up my toes in an effort to relieve the cramp.

“Be careful dear slave, we have to look after your body for me - just take it slowly and you will be ok”

I watched him as he rubbed my cramping calf carefully, almost protectively as oxygen returned to my leg easing the pain. He set my leg down carefully, his hand hesitating for a moment before he reached across my still vulnerable body, his arm brushing across my nipple as he reached for me left bound ankle out the window. He was much closer now and I could feel his steady breath against my naked skin, as he reached further to untie the rope binds. My legs were now free and relaxed and cramp free, resting against the leather seat. He slowly adjusted the seat so I was upright again, and unlocked the handcuffs so I was completely free once more. I adjusted in my seat; relieved to be able to move again as I felt my master’s eyes upon me.

“Now slave you have a choice before I give you your punishment, would you like some form of clothing or not?”

I was shocked at his question, it seemed so obvious to me – though I had gotten used to being nude I would much prefer to have some form of clothing.

“I would appreciate some clothes Sir”

“Very well slave”

He reached over to the backseat where he had thrown the clothes I travelled in. he fumbled about and came back with just my white vest top in his hands and handed it to me. I slipped it over my head, smiling slightly as I was grateful of the small amount of dignity, although it only covered my top half.

My eyes widened as he pulled a small army knife out of his pocket stretching it out towards me. I shifted away uncomfortably as he grabbed my vest top and made 2 horizontal slits where my nipples where, leaving them peeking out through the material.

He grinned at my confused and panicked look and told me to get out of the car. It was still pouring down with rain outside which bounced off my skin as I stepped out into it. My mater started to walk to a small wooded area away from the house as it hit me that asking for clothes may have been a mistake. Sure enough my white vest top became completely see through immediately, clinging to my skin highlighting my ample bust and stretching the slits so my whole nipples were exposed. The wet clinging material felt much more uncomfortable than bare skin of my slender legs.

At the edge of the forest still exposed to the elements was a wooden structure that looked familiar to me. I was about 4 foot high and had 3 holes in it, 1 larger than the others. I remembered where I had seen this structure before, on a history trip whilst at school. Stocks, used for punishment in medieval times, now apparent they would be the centre of my punishment. As I walked hesitantly towards it, I noticed some chains attached to the wood of the stocks. They were hanging down free but I knew they wouldn’t stay that way.

I heard my master’s voice as I stared at him opening the stocks:

“Stand behind the stocks slave, put your hands and head into the holes”

I did as I was told, and felt the heavy wood coming down around my neck and wrists, my back bent forward to compensate for the small height of the structure. The rain was running down the crown of my back, sealing my t-shirt uncomfortably to my skin, as remaining drops curved around my bare ass, caressing my cheeks and dripping to the floor. My master had moved to the front of the stocks and untangled the chains that were out of my line of sight. He reached underneath the stocks and pinched my nipple in his finger through the slits he previously made.

I gasped out as a sharp piercing pain radiated through my whole breast as I felt a metal clamp biting down on my sensitive nipple. He did the same to my other nipple, leaving me gasping from the unexpected pain and my breasts throbbing.
As his head came to my level again I again searched his eyes in desperation, the pain staying constant on my breasts. He reached down and gently tugged on the chains to remind me they were there:

“Shit!” I shouted out as the pain was amplified

“If I ever hear you use language like that again I will attach a clamp to your clit as well. Believe me you will be screaming out then.” My master said quickly, I just nodded in response.

“These chains are short, your back will start to ache soon from the uncomfortable position and you will be tempted to kneel to take off the strain. This action will cause these clamps to rip off your pretty pink nipples, and I don’t think you want that now do you slave?”

My eyes widened with the thought of metal clips ripping off my sensitive skin,

“No Sir, I, I do not want that”

“Good slave. I will return in 40 minutes to release you.”

And with that my master started his walk back towards his house. I watched him until he shut the old wooden door behind him into the warm dry house. Now all I could concentrate on was the rain dancing across my body and the pain the biting clamps caused my sensitive nipples. I felt humiliated and helpless as I bowed my head and tried to escape into my thoughts.

It was 2 minutes into my punishment and my back already ached.

Cheesey
05-08-2010, 07:36 PM
This is my favorite story on here and I am dying to know what happens! Please post soon! This is so wounderfully written!

taicotony
05-08-2010, 11:12 PM
This is really good Honey.... where did you get your ideas from for the story?
I can't wait for the next post.... please pm me to let me know when you do it and in the meantime.....Good Luck with the exams!:)