PDA

View Full Version : Friends? (MxM story)

Lawliet
03-22-2010, 05:03 PM
Scott was cute, no other word for him, and he knew it. Standing at almost five foot and ten inches, he wasn't the tallest of boys in his year, nor was he the biggest, being just firm to the touch as he normally said it. But it was enough to have most of the girls after him, especially with the amount of flesh he would show in football, his tanned body gleaming as he worked up a sweat, and their favourite part of watching the match always being the end when he would take off his shirt and treat them to a brief glimpse of his toned chest and stomach. Scott knew how to work a crowd.

He always had a slight angelic innocence to him, from the dimples he had when he smiled, his naturally sandy blonde hair that he always left just a touch too long to be called tidy, but not so to look messy. And his pale green eyes that could seem to light up when he was happy, or thinking of something devious, but those thoughts he tended to keep to himself.

He was in the penultimate year, only one more to enjoy before university, and in some ways not looking forward to leaving everyone who adored him, from the academics who he would help look a little cooler, to the sports teams he played on and in some cases captained.

Aside from this, he had a decent home life, being an only child meant he was more than a little spoilt by his doting parents, even if they were often away. All around he was used to getting his way, through one way or another. But Scott knew, there was one in every school, the one who seems to have it all, and be able to turn his hand to anything with little effort, all the while looking good.

That's enough about Scott. Sorry to disappoint. Stop gawping! I'm over here, and I'm the lead. I said stop gawping, we will come back to him. Call me David. That's David. Not Dave. Not Davey. And not Davey boy. If you don't use those, we will get on just fine. If you do, I won't tell you how me and Scott went from being friend to something totally different.

xava
03-22-2010, 05:11 PM
great start!! i like the detail and the pace of the story . keep it up and keep posting!

maxim
03-22-2010, 06:21 PM
I agree with Xava!
Haha, I love it<3
I want more! :)

Jellybones
03-22-2010, 09:01 PM
Deff great start! I cant wait to read more! Im not too big on the whole character talking to me thing but thats jsut a silly preference.

Demon Thief
03-22-2010, 10:12 PM
Interesting writing style. The end of your post made me laugh. :D

Lawliet
03-23-2010, 12:19 PM
Yeah, so kind of sorry about that, but you know, sex sells apparently. If it's true, then Scott is hot cakes. Not that I know of anyone much who buys them, but, its the saying that counts.

That is not to say your humble narrator is not good looking, but next to Scott, I don't stand out so much, which suits just fine. I'm a little taller, about six foot, but not built, I am fairly slim really, my metabolism doesn't want my body to put on any weight, be it muscle or fat. I have black hair, which I tend to forget about and not get cut which is why it is often looks kind of messy and mop-like. My favourite thing about myself is my eyes, my eyes are blue, a bright brilliant blue.

I dress a little different, he tends to be in latest fashions from Topman, and shops like that. I just tend to stick to plain coloured fairly fitted clothes. I supposed you could classify my style as emo, but I am not really one, I just like the clothes.

I am not as sporty as Scott, I tend to just prefer to watch, and why not? Far more entertaining. Oh. I'm gay. But no one else knows for definate. Not even Scott, which I feel bad about. He is my best friend, he lives at one end of the street, and I am at the other, it is how we met, and have been friends from being about six years old. He is a little older than, by three weeks.

Despite in some ways not being so alike, we have kept as best friends, part as living so close, and can relax with each other. I don't have many friends, since I am not the most social, but hanging with Scott does raise that status a little, and with me, he can confide anything and know it won't be spread around, like some have. Plus, when he tells me about his girlfriend, Jemma, I can live vicariously about being with him. Oh, that is sad, isn't it? He kind of knows, or suspects. It is just telling him, or anyone, for that matter.

Had a close call, he was telling me about the first time he had a blow job from her, the thought of that, just had me so hard and my skinny jeans don't really hide much! I thought he saw, but I got away with it. We spend a lot of time together, my mum died giving birth to me, and my dad, he works hard, but is often tired from it, so often leaves me to my own devices.

How things between me and Scott changed started about a months ago, and a game of truth or dare.

maxim
03-23-2010, 02:37 PM
Ooh, and what happend in this little game?

Lawliet
03-24-2010, 10:40 AM
About a month ago, we were all sat in the common room on the comfy chairs, trying to think of reasons to not have to go to next class. Jemma as ever possessively on Scotts lap. I think sometime she is only moment away from peeing a circle around him to mark her property.

"Hey Davey, folks are away again this weekend so you going to be over, right?" Scott asked, grinning.
I sighed. Firstly, he used one of those names to wind me up, secondly, he may have asked, but he knew I would be, was more an instruction informing me I was going over, but before I could get chance to answer.
"But I thought you wanted me over for the weekend?" His literal lap dog exploded, looking most indignant at having to possibley share, pouting at him to make him change his mind.
"Oh, yeah, well, both can come over, can't you, right?"
"Well I was thinking alone could be better, this time could be our fir-"
"AH! No, we have some work for Media anyway, and can do that too." Scott cut her off, his cheeks flushing slightly, my mind wondering exactly where that sentence was leading to.
Jemma got off his lap and looked at him, sulking, "Nevermind then," she started away and turned back, glaring at me for spoiling their fir, "you two have fun together!" And she stalked out of the room.
Scott watched her leave and shrugged, like nothing had happened, "So bring things over for about eight dude?"
I nodded, inwardly smiling to myself, while his other friends Jack and George looked on bemused at him for pretty much declining sex.

By the end of the day, I was planning what to take, staying at Scott's was nothing new, but don't often have place with neither of his parents, or other people over, nor for so long. My mind was already thinking of things. Previously we had planned games, like childish spin the bottle, and truth or dares, when wit ha group, but no one much went for dares, so where is the fun in that? I started thinking of one on one games, and where it could lead, at least in my head. My jeans started to feel uncomfortable.

At home I left my dad a note, and packed my bag, trying to not forget anything, so I wouldn't have to come back. It's not far, and it's not as though I don't like where I live, or my dad, both are fine. But he works a lot, so it is often just me at home, unless my older sister visits, so it feels like a house, not a home. Not like Scotts house, even when his parents are away, it feels like a home.

I threw the schoolwork we had in my bag, along with toiletries, then thought on clothes, put in enough socks, a few spare T-shirts, a long sleeved T, another skinny pair of jeans and a standard cut, and finally my favourite few pairs of boxer briefs, Batman, Sonic and playing cards. Don't judge me, I like them, and, since someone was actually going to see for once, don't just want plain ones.

I set off at just after eight, I didn't want to seem too eager, and knocked on the door. No answer. I knocked again, wondering if Jemma, after storming off may have decided to come over anyway. Through the frosted glass I saw what I thought someone in a light blue skirt approach, the door opened to Scott, a blue towel around his waist, his chest still shiney from being wet, a few droplets running down the centre of his stomach, another towel in hand drying his hair, looking slightly darker being damp.
"Damnit, I thought I would be finished in time," he said, hopefully not noticing my lingering eyes, "come on in, chuck your things in your room while I get sorted." He said, winking playfully.
I don't actually have a room, but even his parents joke the guest room is mine. I put my things in the familiar light yellow coloured room, unpacked and went to his room, knocking, "Dude, it safe to come in?"
"Sure thing," he replied, I entered to find him infront of his mirrored wardrobe, in just a pair of white gym socks and fitted black Diesel boxer briefs, still drying his hair, he grinned at me, as I tried to casually leave my hands over my crotch, "just finishing up here." He turned around, threw his towel to his laundry basket and put on a pair of jeans and a white long sleve T.

A few hours of work, a takeaway pizza and a few drinks from his fathers rather impressive drinks collection later.

"This is pointless now," I said, from where I was laid on his bedroom floor, looking at my work, "it makes even less sense than it did before."
I heard a giggle from above me, where he was laid on his bed, "Davey, don't tell me you're a lightweight with drink?" Followed by him pushing his books off his bed, almost hitting me. "Let's do something else then, we got all weekend. Wanna watch a movie or play a game?"
My heart sped up a little, as I asked, trying to sound uninterested, "What kind of game? Playstation or like normal party stuff, Truth or Dare, though more like Truth or Truth." I stood up, and sat on foot of his bed, and laid back across the width of it. He snorted in agreement,
"Yeah, tell me about it, but fine, Truth or Dare," he said with his impish grin, "if you're so up for it." He added, eyes twinkling.
"Um, sure." I replied, looking to him sitting at the head of his bed, legs crossed under him.

I knew why I wanted to play, but why did he!?

kinky
03-24-2010, 11:42 AM
Interesting, Interesting. - Carry on ;D

maxim
03-24-2010, 02:24 PM
Yes, Yes, Carry On I would oh os badly like some more:)

Lawliet
03-25-2010, 10:21 AM
I propped myself up onto my elbows, to see him better, now a little more cautious of the game, "How long we playing for?" I asked, since normally when we have played with others we set ourselves a limit, a number of turns, or like til a film is finished we had on or something.
"How about we take a drink," Scott replied, lifting the two third full bottle of Jack Daniels we had brought up, "each time we answer a question of do a dare, when the bottles done, so are we. No passes or back outs."

Excellent. Alcohol and secrets. I was beginning to fear. "Truth or dare then Scott?"
"No fair, why do you go first? But fine, truth."
"What was going to be the 'first' that Jemma meant tonight could have been?"
His face flushed at my question, "First time we went all the way," he looked down slightly, and took his drink, "I had lied before, didn't want the guys to think I was a wuss, or you. Your turn, Truth or Dare, Davey."
I thought on that piece of information a little as I decided to not try too much too fast, "Truth as well."
He passed me the bottle while asking, "Why have you never had a girlfriend, you know a fair few of the girls go for that style you have, so whats the deal?"
Uh oh, my turn to blush a little, I drank a mouthful, not tasting it as I thought fast, "I haven't met one that I wanted to date," Please buy it, please buy it, please buy it. He shrugged and nodded, "your choice?"
"Truth." He took a drink, waiting.
"How far have you actually gone then, since we are being all honest?"
"Why the interest in my sex life, think I know my next question then, but, she's gone down on me, but felt weird dude, so we stopped. Not how I thought," We sat for a moment, in silence, while he drank, "and now you, Mr D. Boy"
I sighed, part from the names, part from panic, I didn't want to know what question he had planned, not for a drink or two yet while he could remember, which meant one thing "Dare me." I drank.
"Ok, take off your shirt, and can leave it off for the rest of the game, close your eyes and stay still for the next minute, or I get to still ask a truth, ok?"
This was his style, to make deals and bets, but could be fun. I shrugged, took my shirt off and closed my eyes, wondering what he was planning, and then nearly jumped out of my skin as something freezing touch the middle of my chest, "FUCK! WHAT THE...!?" I was about to pull back, and I remembered what would happen, so clenched my teeth, as the sensation of cold move down my chest, to my stomach and navel then back up and passed over each of my nipples in turn, making them stiff, before finally the cold stopped, and I heard an ice cube drop into a glass, then both my nipples were grabbed and twisted, prompting another, "FUCK!" I opened my eyes as I heard him move back from being lent over me, giggling, and glared at him, before becoming acutely aware of how tight my jeans suddenly just felt, and how close we still were.
"Too funny dude, too too funny," he smirked, and ran his hand down my chest and stomach, and just brushed over my groin, though it must have been an accident I still gasped softly, "enjoyed?" He giggled again, clearly the alcohol starting to get to him.
"Alright, fine, truth or dare, and you better not always be a wuss in this game." I pushed the bottle in his hand and he took a drink, leaving maybe a few turns each left.
"Dare then, Dave."
I looking at his iPod on its speaker dock, and thought I would go for broke, and hope he thought I was doing it for humiliation reasons, "Strip down to just your underwear," he looked alarmed, so I added to tease, "ok, can keep your socks, and you have to dance for me, for full length of song I pick." I didn't, want to give him chance to answer, or object, so starting looking for something suitable, no too fast to just let him be done in no time, and not too-perfect! "Ready?" I turned around, to find him standing dressed in his black boxer briefs shorts in the space between his bed and wardrobe, smiling, "I guess so."
"Cooome on, let's get this over with." he said impatiently as I sat on the bed facing him, pressed play on the remote, and the beginning piano instrumental of 'The Reason' by Hoobastank blared out from the speaker, he grinned, winked ands started to sway his hips slowly in time as the drums kicked in.

I watched, happy how well he went for this, knowing I was going to enjoy this dare, and try to make the most of the last few turns.

kinky
03-25-2010, 12:42 PM
Keep going :D this seems coolies

Jellybones
03-25-2010, 12:56 PM
I want more! Dont make me wait write more now! (please)

will9022
03-25-2010, 01:45 PM
this is brilliant!

maxim
03-25-2010, 02:22 PM
Keep going! i see GREAT potential
9/10!

Lawliet
03-26-2010, 11:05 AM
I kept watching, as Scott's hips kept swaying in time with the drums, he in turn, kept watching me, as the guitar started running his hands up his stomach and chest, and through his hair, biting his lower lower and gasping softly as the singing commenced.

He continued to slowly and seductively dance through the first verse, as the chorus came around he turned from me, and continued, his hips rolling, hands roaming his body, my eyes were drawn to his butt, covered by only a thin layer of cloth, leaving little to the imagination, "You know, you can look elsewhere Davey." He had a smug little grin, still dancing, but now facing his large mirrored wardrobe, looking at me, at where I waws looking at.
"Very funny, I am just wishing I could have filmed for Youtube to see, you practiced?" I teased in return, hoping he hadn't taken notice of the rather obvious bulge in my jeans.
"Nah, just a natural I guess? Haha. More like, I dunno dude, don't feel self concious, thought I would, it's actually kinda fun, though I would normally prefer to give this kinda dare!" He had turned back around, and was crouched, shimmying back up, but I could not help but notice he had a less than obvious bulge also now, clearly enjoying himself. He had been getting closer to where I was sat on the bed thorught and as the last chorus was coming to the end, and he placed his hands on my still bare shoulders, and lowered himself smoothly onto my lap, his hips and butt grinding against me, his legs either side of mine, bent at knees, keeping me held there as he took his drink, then switched the iPod off with the remote, and said softly, "Truth or dare?"
I started to speak, but my voice cracked, that had to have been the best four minutes of my life, and I could not help but sneak glances down at his body, his hard on tenting in those boxer briefs, and not trusting myself with being dared, I managed to stammer out "T-Truth."
"Finally! Wanted to ask you before, thought you might be scared now", DAMNIT! I had forgotten that he had a truth lined up that I might not want him to know, "you might not like a girlfriend, but would you like a boyfriend?" I blushed, and tried to look away, he turned my face to his, "no need to lie, it's just me."
I blow out a sigh, and took a deep breath, I should have told him ages ago, he is my best friend, but it was so hard, and then I blurted, "YesIwould, I'msorryInevertoldyoubefore," I drank, to avoid having to say much more, "Truth or dare?"
He shrugged and squeezed my shoulder, still sitting on my lap, "Silly Dave, you knew I would be fine with it," he always used those names, since he knows I could do little about it, "but truth."
"Ok, why didn't you wan Jemma over, really?" I quizzed.
He shrugged again, his butt pressing down on my legs as he did, "Thought maybe you would be lonely? And we could maybe have a laugh, seems like we did?" He took a drink before giggling and wiggling on my lap, causing me to put my arms around him to steady him, and felt that bulge rub against my stomach, I looked up at his face, "Truth or dare? Looks like last go each." He adde, tilting the bottle.
"Uhm, dare then." The alcohol was starting to affect me slightly.
He grinned and said in a voice almost a purr, "I dare you...to do something about my hard on for me." I coughed, I couldn't have heard that right, surely?
He jumped off my lap, and got on the bed, laying in the middle, and eased his boxers down to around his knees, revealing his hard dick in a small nest of slightly darker neatly kept sandy hair, which I guess to be just short of seven inches, pleasing me, since it meant I had about an inch bigger than the school star, but was more than happy to take in this sight, still unsure what to do next, but not for long, Scott tilted his head at me, and said, "cooome on David, just mean a hand job, you going to keep me waiting?"
I took my drink, leaving enough for him a last go to finish the bottle, and shook my head, "No, I guess not." And moved closed to him. No way was I going to keep him waiting for this...

kinky
03-26-2010, 12:00 PM
Awesome, litterally, carry on !

will9022
03-26-2010, 03:37 PM
this is a great story, i cannot wait for the next update!!

Lawliet
03-27-2010, 12:29 PM
I hesitated slightly, unsure if he was serious. Scott opened his eyes, looking slightly panicked that he had gone too far, "Um, maybe this one was not bes-" was as far as he got, he started to sit up.

I decided I didn't want to know how that sentence ended, and pushed him down with one hand on his shoulder, my right reaching for his still hard dick, "Shhh, wasn't sure if serious." I began slowly to rub up and down his length. My hand on his shoulder relaxing, running down his chest, over his nipples, eliciting a moan of pleasure from him, as I gentley teased his nipples.
"Nah way David. K-Keep going," I hadn't realised how fast my hand was going, I didn't want this to finish too soon, so I slowed considerably, he opened one eye and half growled and half whined at me, "I said keep going! I dared you"
"Ah-ha, no, you said to do something about your hard on, but not really how."
"Just, don't stop." He closed his eyes, biting his bottom lip slightly as I started to go faster, pre-cum forming around the head of his dick, I ran my finger through it, lubricating his shaft, and then quickly licked a finger. It was like, brown sugar, with a slightly bitter aftertaste.
I continued with my left hand, running nad massaging over his chest, down to his stomach, then cupped his balls, gently massaging them, together, then each in turn, getting more moans from my best friend, who was clearly enjoying the attention.
My own hard on, still confided in my jeans was wanting attention too, but I would have time for that later, wanted to focus on this, commit it to memory, as I assumed this to be a one off.
I ran my hand slowly up and down his full dick, before teasing running one nails along the underside of it, then around the head, making him hiss in slight pain, I grinned, and repeated, watching his muscles tense slightly and him writhe a little from this touch, a slight glimmer of sweat forming over his body.
"David," there was actual longing in his voice! "it's time, make me cum." he got out, between gasps.
I picked up speeding, bringing him close to his climax, and stopped, my hand still around his dick, and watched, as he continued to try to bring himself off, his hips bucking and thrusting, fucking my hand, I watched for a moment, his thighs flexing as he did it, the bed making slight creaks as his butt pushed back down against it.
I figured I had teased enough, and starting working his dick faster, and massaged his balls again, and before long, he hands gripped and tightened on the sheets, his breathing became more like panting, and his legs tensed. My hand went to overdrive, becoming a blur as I brought him over his climax, his eyes shot open and he screwed the covers up in his hands, and he came to a sound that was a loud moan, that I am sure I heard my name mixed in with it. I pumped him for every drop I could, and I looked down at him, his dick not quite so hard now, his stomach and chest having been peppered with cum, even some landing on his neck.
Scotts beathing waws ragged, and he opened his eyes, his grin back on his face, "That...that...was awesome," he looked down at himself, "clean?"
"Oh no, buddy! You said do something about the erecetion, nothing else, this one is you."
"Fine." He sat up, and stalked off to his small en suite, well, attempted to, was part stalk, part stagger, clearly the drink bothering him.

It took him a minute to clean up, but he came back, and picked the bottle up, looked at it. "Well, last turn then it looks like." He plonked down on the bed, still just in his black boxer briefs, sitting facing me, but next to me, both our legs spread in front of us, his right against my left.
"Yeah, seems so, so, truth or dare Scott?" Please say dare. Please say dare. I had to think of something good.
"Dare me, Davey."
"Ah! Those names, you're the only one! It's not even funny anymore. I dare you to go the whole weekend without using them!" No. No. The last turn, and used on something so silly, in temper? Clearly Mr J. Daniels was bothering me.
"Haha, serious, that's your last turn? Or else, what if I don't?"
"Hmmm..." This was good, gave me a chance to make it worthwhile, no way he would last an entire weekend without saying one of them, "if you do, you have to do anything and everything I say for the rest of the weekend, no matter what it is, except unsafe and illegal stuff, of course."
"Oh, Of course." He eyed me, and looked alarmed and kind of surprised at first, but then shrugged, and smilled at me, leaning forwards slightly "Sounds fine, you're on...Davey."

Jellybones
03-27-2010, 09:19 PM
tHat was great! I was trying to figure how us right the next part so that he said Davey. Lol sorry if that doesn't make any sense it's late I'm beat. Anyway carry on.

nuditydudity
03-27-2010, 10:46 PM
GREAT STORY! OMG I want more. Please keep writing!

Noquestions
03-28-2010, 03:35 AM
Good story. Nice pace. More descriptive and real seeming than a lot of other stories. Keep going?!

Dylan xX
03-29-2010, 06:02 PM
Very nice.

You slowed it down nice and paced.

Awesome job :)

MustBeDreaming
04-01-2010, 10:14 PM
So unbelievably good! Desperately awaiting the next post.

maxim
04-02-2010, 10:54 AM
When does more come?
I want it! XD.

Dylan xX
04-03-2010, 08:14 PM
When does more come?
I want it! XD.

he wants it!

So bring it :L

Lawliet
04-05-2010, 07:39 AM
My head swam. Had he done that on purpose? Did he know what he was doing?
"W-What?" I asked.
A grin, "Didn't you hear me, Davey?"
And with that, he laughed slightly, lent forward onto me, and passed out, his weight going slackand pinning me down to the bed. I thought. I thought lots. I was hoping to be able to do more, but I had not expect this. Was he gay, or bisexual? How far could I push this, that is, if he remembered it? Why couldn't he have gottten dressed? I looked down, watching the small of his back rise and fall as he breathed slowly, his butt just within reach of my right hand. I gently moved my hand over it on top of his boxer briefs and squeezed, he let out a low moan against my neck. I tried to move him from me a little, but one of his arms was still across me and wouldn't be budged.
I started to think again, about the possibilities, and before I knew it. I was asleep.

I woke up, some hours later, the weight from my chest gone, but an interesting weight pressed around my head. Last time I use alcohol as a turn limit.
"Oohft." I opened my eyes and quickly closed them, and then opened first one, then the other, slowly, and looked around, to my right was Scott, knelt beside me, watching me, looking a little nervous and sheepish, but despite the booze affecting him last night more, looking non the worse for wear. Bastard.
"Hi, um, morning David, dude," he said, his face flushing slightly. "Last night was fun, you haven't happened to forget the end of it, have you?"
Ah, guess he remembered, and was regretting it. "Nope, seems I hold my liquor better than you, even if I feel it more after. But, if now sober you do-"
"Nah, I remember, and will do whatever you wish of me." The colour left his face, and he grinned, slightly.
"Really, well, ok, go make me breakfast, while I wake up then. And sort something for yourself."
He nodded, and jumped from the bed, and headed to the space between the bed and his wardrobe, where his clothes were strewn about, he bent to pick up his jeans, I admired the view a moment, before calling, "No need to dress, can stay as you are."
Scott glanced over his shoulder, and nodded, "Oh, ok David." He padded out of the room, just in his boxer briefs and socks still. I sat up and laid out lengthwards on the bed, looking at myself in the mirror. Planning next things to do.

Scott returned carrying a tray with two bowls of cereal, a small stack of toast and two glasses of orange juice. I sat up cross legged and he sat opposite with the tray between us. He looked at me, expectantly, "Is this ok? Or do you want something else? I could fry some bacon?"
I nodded, picking up a piece of toast and biting it with gusto, "You did fine. Eat."
He matched me, eating a piece of toast, all the time keeping an eye on me, expecting me to do or say something, maybe tell him I was joking. I was a bit uneasy too.
After my toast, I ate one of the bowls of cereal, and drank the juice, before getting off the bed, and pulling my jeans down. Scott never took his eyes off me, his eyes lit up and he sniggered at my boxer briefs.
"Cute undies dude." I glanced down, and shrugged. They were black, with pink skulls and hearts over them, along with a pink waistband.
I turned around and noticed his eyes flash to my groin, I was half hard, having, unlike him, not having had an orgasm in a few days, and watching the hottest guy in the year serve me breakfast just in his boxer briefs.
"Oh hush, I like them. Much more interesting than plain black. And like you said, cute," I turned around and wiggled my butt playfully as I walked towards his little ensuite. "I'm going for a shower and to clean my teeth."
"Ok then." He nodded and drank his juice, while I stood in the doorway to the en suite.
"I wasn't saying it for conversation, go fetch my toothbrush from my bag, and then you can join me." I said in a fairly firm, but friendly voice, not wanting to seem too commanding with my best friend.
Scott realised what I was implying and he nodded, bouncing off the bed, "Alright then! I will be in in a moment."
This could be fun, I thought to myself, and definately memorable, if he was going to stick to the deal properly. I turned on the water, feeling to make sure it was hot, but not uncomfortable just as he returned. I nodded my head to the shower, "Get in then." His eyes widened a moment, but then grinned, put my toothbrush by the sink, took off his socks and hooked his thumbs into his boxers to pull them off.

maxim
04-05-2010, 04:15 PM
FINNALY!, I loved it, What oh what is going to happen next?

Jason242
04-07-2010, 04:21 PM
Really really REALLY good story dude!
I'm loving it!
J:D

MustBeDreaming
04-26-2010, 11:01 PM
You MUST continue this.

boyband
09-08-2010, 05:29 PM
you really must its quite good.

AsYouSay
09-08-2010, 10:24 PM
The writing is easy to read and HOT. Please continue! Can't wait to see what happens next.

BlitzMundane
09-16-2010, 07:24 PM
Oh, please please please, MORE!!!
This is SO GOOD!!! I love how slow it is! Please, sir, write more.

carth
09-27-2010, 06:33 PM
more please i want to see them get more hands on :rolleyes:

Slugger
09-27-2010, 07:47 PM
I doubt he will post more,
Although, I'd love it if he would.

BlitzMundane
09-27-2010, 08:19 PM
I doubt he will post more,
Although, I'd love it if he would.
So depressing... So hopeless...
Without this story, I have nothing to live for. -_-

So joking.

Lawliet
05-24-2011, 05:22 AM
Whoa. Just reFound my way here.

Know it's a little old, but still can be read, would people like mento continue this story?

nuditydudity
05-24-2011, 09:40 AM
Please continue this story! It could be even better than it already is! Do it!!!

skyler_luvs_ya
05-24-2011, 03:51 PM
i like it a lot :)

alex987
05-25-2011, 09:04 AM
YES! By all means please continue! :D
It's fantastic :)

Electric
05-25-2011, 09:10 AM
Please continue this, I love it!
<3

Abmp
05-26-2011, 05:37 AM
Yeah I agree please continue

Lawliet
05-27-2011, 11:01 AM
Scott started to pull his boxers down, his semi hard cock springing free from them as he took them off. He let them drop to the floor and stood out of them, before covering himself with his hand, looking slightly self concious, I may have been staring but found my tongue, "Why so shy now? Seemed fine to be naked last night, and remember I've seen your 'hapyp face'" I teased.
"Oh har har. Maybe was slightly drunk, and horny, and shut up! Isn't it your turn now Davey?"
I put my hands to my hips about to take off my own underwear "Fair enough," I noted his use of the name I disliked, while having a better idea, "actually, you can take them off for me."
"Sure, I guess" He approached me, still slightly covering self before brushing my hip bones with his fingers, his eyes watching my face as his hands fumbled slightly at my boxers, he grinned and started to pull them down, using his full body so he was almost miming an elevator. I could feel his breath first on my neck, then chest, as he continued you move down as did my boxers, all the while my dick getting harder from fingers grazing me, until I looked down and his mouth was just about level with my navel, and he looked up at me and grinned before letting my boxers drop and standing up. Apparently by sheer force of my mind alone I couldn't make him go further down, ah well, maybe later? "What now the-" CRACK "OOOW! WHAT THE HELL!?" The flat of my hand had connected with his butt, not too hard, but not soft either. The surprise had pushed him against me. The feeling of him against me was electric.
"You used one of the names. Think you might finally learn to stop doing that this weekend, you know"
"What, you mean Davey?" CRACK "OW!" Again, pressing him to me.
"Yes."
"Sorry, Davey Boy." CRACK "OW!" This time he seemed to be almost holding himself against me.
"Don't worry about it."
"Won't do Dave" CRACK "AAAH!" He whimpered slightly, this one being slightly harder. "Ok, Ok. I am sorry. You know I only do it to tease you."
I peered down at his rock hard cock pressing agaisnt my own, and shrugged "And I was only doing that to tease you, seems like it worked." He was still staring down at our dicks.
"Y-you're bigger than me!?" I smirked to myself, having already noted this. I am just about eight inches on a good day. I winked to him when he looked back up at my face.
"Don't worry, I'll be gentle. Now get in the shower." He turned his back to me and stepped under the water, bowing his head slightly to let it run down his body. I watched the water run down his tanned and slightly muscled back, arching slightly to his little butt, it was cute, looked firm and had felt it as I had spanked it. He turned and I watched him lather first his chest, then his stomach and around his pubes with shower gel, before getting under the water with him. It was cramped, but cosy.
"Here, put your hand out for some shower gel?" I shook my head in response.
"No need, you can do that for me too. Can wash me." I was feeling more confident about this, he was going along with things. He was at least curious or wanting to experiment. I raised my hands and rand them down his chest, washing away the soap he had left there, before doing his stomach. He eyed his still soapy cock and balls, as he put more gel on his hands and rubbed them up to a lather.
"You missed some." He moved his hands to my cock, hesitated, and started as he had done with himself, on my chest, his eyes watching my face for a reaction as he moved down, he slowed slightly, "Dude, you should wear clothes that shows your body off a bit more, you aren't up to my standard, but there is some definate toneage going on here to feel!"
I shrugged, and moved my hand into his pubes, then grasps his dick and rubbed it clear of any soap, but continued playing with it, "Never saw point, kind of thought no one I would be interested in would ever return my interest, but thanks I guess?" His own hands had reached my dick and he had begun to tease it gentley. Clearly finding the reversal in movement compared to playing with his own when in private strange, "slower, no need to rush".
"O-ok." He looked down at my dick, and eased his pace. I slowly moved a hand around to his butt and gripped it. It felt wonderful, both firm and soft at same time, and for this weekend it was mine.
"Am sure you could find a better way to wash that than using your hands." I said, trying to be innocent and implying. Which is damned hard to do. His head snapped back up to look at me.
"You mean...?" He looked, mostly shy as opposed to anything like I expected, you know, disgust or horror. "I can try." Then I watched, as my best friend, and hottest guy in school, lowered himself in shower to his knees in front of me, placed his hands on my hips and looked up at me, "Ready, David?"
I grinned at use of correct name and nodded. Oh God was I ready.

Abmp
05-28-2011, 05:56 AM
Wow. Just an amazing post. Glad you're updating.
Just one criticism: you could try to split the conversation and paragraphs, this will make it flow better.
But again great post

kinky
05-29-2011, 06:32 AM
Lookin forward to wha'ts happening next :D

putnam
05-29-2011, 11:35 PM
More, please! Oh my gosh, I'm about to cream my jeans this is so hot. I wish I could experience this!

WowwieGoesWoof
05-30-2011, 12:14 PM
This story is by far one of the BEST stories I've read on this site!!! Amazingly well written - even when its grammatically incorrect it just makes it seem so much more intimate and realistic! 15/10! Perfect! ^_^ PS: PLEASE continue :D

Lawliet
06-18-2011, 03:45 AM
My voice, filled with nerves, suddenly decided it didn't want to work. My eyes never left his and I nodded slightly to him. His eyes shifted to my dick and he swallowed, "Ok, just, tell me if you get close as this is first time?" Again I nodded, but my mind thinking over the term 'first time' and filing it away, since he apparently plans or expect to do this again.

He moves closer, and slowly ran his tongue along the underside of my dick before taking the head of it into his mouth and running his tongue around it. It felt amazing. Not only was this my frist blow job, it was with the hottest guy in school. He kept his lips tight around it, and slowly moved his head down, taking more of my length into his mouth, sucking slightly to increase the pressure around it. Before he moved back and took it out of his mouth and exhaled a breat, "Does it feel ok?" He asked looking hopeful, but also slightly worried, was he scared he wasn't good or not pleasing?
"Y-" My voice cracked as it returned, "Yes, very good. Don't stop"

My hands had found his shoulders, but my right moved to the back of his head and guided it back onto my dick, he moaned softly, sending a weird vibration feeling through it. I put my moaned also, and my head went back to a load THUD as it hit the glass of the shower. I winced and looked down to find Scott grinning like the Cheshire Cat, my cock half in his mouth and him laughing slightly at my misfortune. To this point, that was probably the hottest sight I have ever witnessed.

"Find that funny do you?" I gripped his hair with my right hand and pushed his head toward me, making him take more of my length than I am guessing he would like, leaving only the base two inch or so not in his mouth. He made a panicked noise in his throat and he looked up, even with the shower running over us, I could see his eyes watering and he started to choke so I let go. He coughed and looked up, eyes bulging slightly. "Going to have to get better at that, want to see you take it all..." I teased.
He looked up and me, a slight wounded look in his eye, "I'll try, sorry." He then eased inch by inch about seven inches of my dick into his mouth, before he had to stop again. Scott hated to fail at things, even sucking dick apparently.

He held it in his hand and massaged, moving his hand up and down as he turned his attention to my balls, licking them, before taking them in turn into his mouth and sucking hard, I rewarded him with another unconcious moan. he quickened his pace with his hand, then brought his lips back around my dick and bobbed his head back and fourth over it, his hand working my shaft at the same time.

"Ah, Scott, Scott. I'm close... I'm gonna-" Was as far as I got with that sentence. He had moved off my dick, but not away from in front of it, as his hand kept working up and down and I came, with a climax like I had never had that didn't seem to end, nor did I want it to. My head had gone back again, and I looked down, his hand still slowly moving along my dick, which had given up shooting cum...all over my friend. New hottest sight. He looked up at me, smiling, pleased and happy with his result, my cum all over his cheeks, around his mouth, and a little on his neck and top of his chest.

"Feel good? Was I good?" He enquired, before moving forward and licking the tip of my dick, taking in and tasting a small amount of my cum, "hmmm, not bad, it's...kind of sweet? I thought it was meant to be salt?" I gasped and panted slightly, nodding at his first question, my voice having wandered off again, and shrugged at his second while he stood up.

My cum still clung to him near his mouth, I took a breath and moved closer to him and licked his lower lip clean, while he stood still either now finding this weird or not sure what to do. "Mmm, I taste kind of good."
"That, ooor, you know, I do?" He flashed a slight smile, "maybe should find out?" Definately wasn't finding it weird.
"Sounds good." I moved in closer again, my eyes closing just after his and my lips brushed his, one of his hands was on the back of my neck, i mimicked the gesture and kissed him, parting his lips with my tongue and continued the kiss in his mouth. His other hand ran down my back, to my butt, and he squeezed it, eliciting another moan into his mouth, my hand on his neck pulled him, not wanting to let this end until we had to for air. And both looked at the other. Grinning inanely.

"So, what now...?"
"Well, you need to get rewashed," I replied, noting the odd bits of cum the shower hadn't taken off him from our proximity, "and I need to get washed."
"But, what about meee?" He whined, and pressed his own hard on against one of my legs.
"You got yours last night," I stuck my tongue out, "maybe later, IF you are a good boy for me?"
His body shuddered slightly, "Alright then. Haven't I been good so far?" He grinned, meaning good in both behaviour and performance.
"You have been, ah, very good." He nodded. Happy with this response, and went about washing his face, looking up at the shower. I continued to get washed, my mind distracted as I realised I had received my first blow job before my first kiss.

My mind does notice some odd things.

Abmp
06-18-2011, 06:41 AM
Nice chapter man, keep it up! (please)

Lawliet
07-18-2011, 11:13 AM
We both continued washing ourselves now, finding it less than easy in the cramped showed but managed. He got out first, and was pretty much dry by the time I did. I started to get dry as he picked up my black with pink waistband and patterned boxer briefs, "Your bag in your room if I put these in while you dry and finish off in here?"
"Nah dude, you seemed to like them. Put them on for me." His eyes widened slightly.
"Really? Think you are a little slimmer than me, sure they can cope with me?"
"Ha. Scott. Remember. I've seen you, little boy." His face flushed slightly at this, and nodded.
"Ok, sure David," He pulled my worn boxer briefs on and up to wear he has them and instantly regretted it. I always thought the patterned type suited me so well, but on him they looked so much better. Or I was biased. Maybe it was that, "well, do you approve?" He turned around and wiggled his bum then faced me again.
All I could do was nod.

After getting dry and cleaning my teeth I went into the guest room and got dressed, pulling on the Batman logo boxer briefs, a black T-shirt with the Decepticons logo, and some black skinny jeans, and went back to Scotts room to find him leant over looking in one of his drawers at T-shirts. I crept behind him, ran a hand over the small of his back and patted his bum.
"They annoyingly suit you. What's up?"
He grunted an acknowledgement, "No idea what to wear. What you wanting to do today, as it is all up to you?"
A lightbulb flicked on above my head. "Can just have a lazy day, maybe work a little more, play some Playstation and hang out? Especially since, as you cannot decide what to wear, you can stay like that."
He stood up and looked at me as I settled onto his bed. "J-just these? All day? I'm glad it's a warm day... Do you have a thing for underwear or something? Had me in it yesterday too."
I felt heat in my face, "I think so, think that they can look really good. Maybe want to dress then?"
He shook his head in response. "Nah dude, a deal is a deal, this weekend, I want to please you," a slight pang at being reminded I have about a day and half if that to make the most of this situation, "so if undies it is, undies you shall have." He winked, and motioned for me to follow him to the den he and his dad share with all the multimedia "toys" in.

We has been sat in there for about an hour, playing some serious Call of Duty, he suddenly paused the game, and turned to me. We were both sat on the floor, our backs resting on the couch, legs out in front of us.
"Dude, why didn't you want to tell me you're gay? Or are you bisexual?"
I had expected this, and felt my face brighted, as I suddenly found looking at the controller in my hand extremely interesting. "I dunno, it is really personal, I mean, it is like telling someone what you like in bed almost. And, I was kind of worried that people may see me differently, and I didn't want that. I guess I was afraid?" I managed to look up at him, and was kind of surprised at the look on his face, part puzzlement, part hurt.
"Seriously?" He questioned, "did you seriously think I was going to treat you different? Or like, disown you or out you or something? David, you have been my friend for longer than anyone, you are only person I can talk to. I-"
"Ok, ok, ok. I'm a terrible friend. But it's hard, you know, you don't know what it is like to not be popular, or deal with a secret like this? There is not one gay person in school. The last person to be rumoured to be got bullied so bad their folks took them to another school? I think only reason they don't say stuff at me is because I am friends with you."
He sighed.
"David, you're not a terrible friend. I did kind of wonder, and knew you would tell me in your own time. Just wondered why you never did. I don't mind. You're still my best friend. Always will be. I doubt anything will change that."
He put his controller down and pulled me into a hug, he squeezed me, then kissed me on the cheek, before meeting my eyes, looking at me for a moment, a sense of longing there and kissing me on the lips, slowly mingling his tongue with mine.

He broke the kiss and looked at me. "I'm not gay you know..."
I raised an eyebrow, "It's a rather good impression, y'know?"
He scoffed, and punched my arm lightly. "I'm not. I just stick to my deals and dares." I was confused. Was he trying to distance himself from me? Or try to maybe establish a boundry?
I would be lying if I said I hadn't fantasized about him before, but I long ago put all ideas of him doing things with me, being rough and taking me, into the wank bank, but even that stopped pretty much a year or two back as was far too weird being his friend.

My train of thought was interupted by the door bell. Scott looked at me. "What? You best go get that Scott," his eyes widened, looking down at his state of dress, "off you go." We both stood up and he walked to the hall. I waited by the door, as he went to answer the front door. I think both of us nervous as to who was at that door...

Lawliet
07-19-2011, 11:41 AM
I stood by the hallway door with it pretty much closed, so I could just see and hear. I could see Scott by the house door, slump his shoulders as he resigned himself to his fate and open the door to the postman. Well. Postwoman. Postperson. Whatever. She looked in her late twenties and was clearly surprised by the sight of a good looking guy in rather revealing undies answering the door like it was normal.

"You have a package."
"Um...?" I swear he could be properly blond sometime.
"Wait no, didn't mean that. I mean it's too big for the slot. Letterbox! Letterbow. I have something for you. Oh. Just sign."
Her face looked to match the scarlet of the bag she carried from what I could see.

I decided to both save her, and probably embarrass him somewhat. I quickly threw off my shirt and flung the door open and walked over to him while speaking in a rather camp manner, "Who is it, sweetheart?" I reached out and put my arm around his waist and he looked at me. Anger and amusement on his face.
"Just the post. Darling." Least he was playing along. He had signed for the parcel, something from Amazon.
In the meantime the postperson had put her sheet away, looked at us both and sighed, "Typical. Such a waste."
She turned to leave so I called after her, "You have a nice day now, hun!"

Scott elbowed me in the ribs playfully and pushed me back inside.
"Not funny. She delivers to both our houses!"
"Very funny. Like she will remember or say something. Anyway, what's your big package then?" I ran my hand over his crotch, and felt his dick respond in my boxer briefs by swelling, he gasped.
"Just...a few films. Don't tease me. Please David. Am kind of horny. Can I maybe get dressed? That was close..."
I kept running my hand over his dick, easily tracing the outline of it now, as it got bigger. "I thought I get to decide what goes on? Thought you might like the attention to your pressing matter?" I grinned.
He nodded, "Yes, as long, as it is going somewhere. And I will do what you want, and wear what you want."
My hand when into his (my?) boxer briefs, and I grasped his hard on, rhythmically pumping it. "And I will tease you if I want. Would you like to cum, Scott?"
He met my eyes and nodded. "Please, yes."
"Beg." The only word I responded with, and stopped the motion.
He made a frustrated noise in his throat, "N-no. Ok. Ok. David. Please. Please let me. I've been good? I'll be better. Please don't stop. I want to cum. I want to cum for you." I continued to tease him.
"Awwwh, who is my good boy?"
His face flushed with colour, and he stayed silent until I stopped again, "ME! Me, I'm your good boy." I chuckled and restarted for the third time, already knowing he was quite close to climax.

"Whoa, no. Not in my clothes!" I then did the only thing I could think of to stop him making a mess of one of my favourite pairs, and his hallway, I dropped to my knees and enveloped the head of his dick with my mouth and started to move back and forth along it, as he had. He moaned aloud at the sudden change and his hips bucked then he restrained himself, I teased the topside of the head of his dick with my tongue, before going back to go back to a rhythm.
One of his hands found my hair, the other still holding the post, mine with both on his ass, massaging and squeezing it in equal measure until I felt his hand in my hair tight, and he moaned again, louder than before and said my name like I was deaf and came half filling my mouth with his semi sweet tasting cum.

I stood up and looked at him as he panted slightly, his knees shook slightly as he pulled the boxer briefs back up. I pulled him to me and kissed him, my mouth opening as our tongues fought and he realised I had neither swallowed or spat, but kept his cum in my mouth to share. He made a slight surprised gagging noise, but then gave into the kiss, his hands wrapping around me, until we parted, still holding each other, he looked up at me and said, "Thank you for permission, and the...unexpected treat."

Noquestions
07-20-2011, 02:40 PM
Liking the new updates. Continue?

Slugger
07-23-2011, 11:03 PM
I am loving the last posts! really going somewhere.
cheers!