PDA

View Full Version : A Dirty Day Out (Fiction)

Slenderman - Doctor
03-21-2010, 02:27 PM
Background Information
This is similar to my short story, Kelly's Kinky Playground (http://getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=34594).

The idea behind it is the same. However, this story was written for a different friend of mine called Jess. It is only short and isn't intended to be the best story ever; neither has it been thoroughly proof-read. So don't expect it to be perfect. Just enjoy the ride :)

PART ONE

I’m bored. So are you. I’m free. As are you. Good.

A few texts are sent between us. You instruct me to wear my best boxers and I instruct you to wear your best underwear. I wonder why this could be. Five minutes later and we catch each other’s eye, walking through a large open field. The sun peers through the overcast skies and shines beyond the clouds and on to the never-ending pathway of green grass. A few more steps and we’re together, close, cuddling. Exchanging smiles, you wink at me. I can’t wink, so fuck that. But you imagine I’ve returned the wink, ha.

Noon approaches and we lie on the grass, talking. About time we had a good catch-up and just a general good old natter about this, that and whatever. You roll over to face me and gaze into my eyes. I roll sideways and face you. I know what you’re thinking. And you know what I’m thinking. We both look around, eyeing up the view.

Safe or risky?

Risky, of course. Much more fun. We get to our feet, clasp hands and walk towards some woodland by the edge of the main road. Finding a comfortable spot within nature’s maze, we set up camp. You lie down on your back and I position myself on top of you. First, some teases. We kiss. You close your eyes as our lips engage, and you wonder where all this will lead. I stroke your hair and run my fingers through as we kiss, before lowering my hand to your chest. Your heart beats faster. I instruct you to close your eyes one more.

You obey.

I reach into my pocket to pull out a blindfold. You lift your head and around it goes, covering your sight and removing your security. Your mind races with thoughts and dreams and fantasies. For a few seconds, nothing. I let you stir in your own wild dreams. Still sat over you, I begin to cup your breasts in my hand, softly rubbing at your nipples through your clothes. It isn’t long before they harden, exaggerating their presence. They want to escape, and we both know it. And your wish is my command.

My right hand continues to tease your breast as my left reaches to the buttons on your shirt. One, undone. Two, undone. Three, undone. Four, five, six. I open your t-shirt to the sides, revealing your chest and bright red bra. You’ve gone for the devilish theme, I gather. I catch you as you lick your lips, slowly breathing and enjoying the experience. I whisper into your ear.

My hands revert back to your bra as I push your breasts together and up and rub them gently. I have this planned. You expect me to ask you to sit up, so as to allow me to undo the clip of your bra strap. But no. You’re told to remain perfectly still. For a second time, my hand reaches into my pocket and, this time, a pair of scissors emerges. Snip! I cut the top of your straps, allowing your bra to fall down over your breasts and to your waist. Your breasts relax with their freedom but your nipples harden even more.

You let out a slight giggle.

I lean down enough so that my tongue can glide across your skin. I lick around your nipples for a few seconds as you gently moan, and then I go for the kill as I move to target and begin to suck on the tips of your breasts.

Another little moan. I move away and allow my hands to play once more.

If only I had a couple of ice cubes to rub over your breasts, to tease and taunt you with the icy sensation. But, alas, we can’t have everything. An idea saved for next time, however. The blindfold remains and, now, a ball gag joins its company. I pop it into your mouth and tie it around your face. Perfect. Not a word, save for the occasional moan.

I remove my presence from your body and sit at your feet. Leaning over, I slide my hands up the legs of your pants, tickling you as I do so. As my hands reach your thighs, I stop and slide them back down. Even with no word or emotion from you, I know you’re gagging for it. Pun intended.

My right hand slowly lengthens out to the waistline of your pants and I gently wiggle my hand around your waist, pulling the pants from your body as I do so, before allowing them to cheekily twang back into place. I see you’ve got some tight pants on, girl. Too tight. So tight, in fact, that I’m going to have to remove them. Without confirming this move to you, down they come.You decide to help as you wiggle your legs free of the material constraints.

Good girl. I love your choice of underwear.

A delicious red thong.

Again, tight. And cheeky. And dangerous.

Picture it now. There you are, led down in the middle of woodland by the edge of a main road. Your upper half is fully exposed and your pants have just been confiscated. A gag resides in your watering mouth and your eyes are blinded by a black fold of material. All you have covering your dignity now is your bright red thong. Anyone could turn up – a walker with his dog, a runner, anyone.

Before we go any further now, a challenge.

I inform you to remain completely still because I’m going for a five minute walk. I lead you to believe I’m about to leave you precisely how you are. You’re evidently nervous about the concept but you agree, if for the experience alone. Trust me. Staying partly true to my word, I step back and edge away from you, your clothes bundled in my arms. You freeze into absolute stillness. I’m impressed.

Your mind is racing. Where have I gone? Is he coming back? Can anyone see me?

What you don’t know, however, is that I’m still within reach of you, merely frozen also to the spot and watching you as you slowly begin to squirm. You twitch slightly and occasionally tense up as you hear the odd car race past. At one point, there’s a dog barking. But, obedient as you are, you stick to your guns and remain on the ground in your compromising position.

The five minutes pass and I return. I let you in on the secret and you half want to kill me, but the other half of you is just happy you took and complete the challenge. I’m sure you’re now planning your revenge already and I expect it to be a lot worse. Your mouth is gaping for air so I reward your bravery by temporarily releasing your gag.

Then we continue...

Slenderman - Doctor
03-21-2010, 02:30 PM
PART TWO
My cold hand slithers up your left leg and to the boundaries of the tight red fabric. However, before I remove the thong, I must have a feel. Staying on top of the thong, my finger slides between your legs and gently pokes you. I gently massage your pussy as you begin to quietly moan with delight. Up a notch. Your moans start to increase at a higher volume as my finger is joined by a second. They brush the fabric up between your legs and slip inside you.

Your gag muffles the voice, but I make out that you’ve asked for more. Even though I’m in control, I decide to let you have your wish once more. My face lowers to the lowest part of your waist and my tongue glides over your thong, once again pushing inwards and upwards. You show your enjoyment by spreading your legs even further apart, allowing more room for play. It soon becomes apparent that a deeper red is appearing in your thong as your pussy begins to drip with wetness as your horny levels increase. It isn’t long before you’re soaking due to both my physical teasing and your mental fantasies. If only I knew what you were thinking.

Actually, wait. I could take a pretty accurate guess.

I grip the tip of your thong with my teeth and, using my hand to raise your ass slightly, I smuggle the red thong from your grip. The string gently pulls from your cracks and your whole body is then hit by a sudden gentle breeze of the nippy wind. Your legs lower back on to the soft grassy ground as the underwear pulls over your ankles and leaves you completely exposed to the world. Instantly, your left hand jerks up in an attempt to cover your pussy, but I’m too quick. I anticipate this reaction and I hope your arm to the ground as I admire the beauty before me.

Jessica. Outside. Completely naked. At my control.

I instruct you to spread your body, almost into the shape of a starfish. Your arms reach out high above your head and your legs arch upwards at the knees as you spread them as wide as possible. There. Now you’re completely exposed. Your pussy throbs with juice as your fantasies and thoughts grow ever-wilder in your mind. On my command, you roll yourself on to your side and then on to your back, ass and legs raised slightly. I brush your ass clean of the odd leaves and twigs and gently spread your cheeks. Your pussy continues to drip as you raise your lower half so that your ass and pussy are now level with my face.

I edge closer and take my tongue to lick up your juices. As I do so, my left hand spanks and clenches your ass cheek. Same with the other. After a few similar actions, I move back and allow room for my finger to rub your smooth pussy lips. Your juices flow on to my finger as I slowly poke myself inside your hole. Your head leans on the ground and I hear a few heavier moans. I slowly begin to fuck you with my finger, edging my way in and then out, repeatedly. Beginning out slowly, but soon increasing the speed.

Then I stop.

I close my eyes and lick my finger, enjoying your warm juices and growing ever more excited at the idea of eating you out. I can’t take much more, and neither can you. So I go for it.

My tongue creeps towards your pussy lips as my hands spread your cheeks as far as possible. Before long, my tongue is fucking you deep inside your hole and you’re moaning at a constant rate. I peer over your shoulder to see your mouth foaming with the gag. You’re clearly enjoying this. I pull back to reach behind me. You feel a new sensation rub against your dripping pussy.

My finger, wrapped in your red thong, is now sliding against you. In it goes, inch by inch. Removing my finger with such precision and skill, the thong remains half inside your soaking wet hole. I leave it for a second and order you to reach back and rub yourself using the thong. You do as I ask and I reward you by kissing your ass cheek. Your legs and ass still arched towards me, I open my mouth and grip the end of the thong with my teeth. Usually, it’d probably hurt, but your juices will act as lube. Fuck. How wet are you?

Dirty little girl. My teeth grip the wet knickers and slowly begin to pull backwards, making the underwear slide gently out of your pussy.

I’m tempted to replace your ball gag with your soaking undies, but I’ll refrain from that fantasy. For the time being, anyway.

I allow you a few moments to relax, as you ease up and lay back down on your back, flat on the grass beneath. Your pussy is throbbing like mad and your heart is pounding with excitement. I remove the gag and you smile. I also remove the blindfold out of the kindness of my heart. Slow, deep breaths. For the last half an hour, you’ve had no clue at all as to surroundings. All because of trust, you’ve managed to keep your nerve and enjoy the experience to the maximum.

Now, a decision.

Do I let you take control, or do I carry on fulfilling my own fantasies?

Fine. It’s only fair. Your turn...

Slenderman - Doctor
03-21-2010, 02:31 PM
PART THREE
First things first. You blindfold me. Taking me out of my comfort zone, you lead me on a short walk. Still in the woodland, mind, but somewhere new. To prove your word, you allow me a quick peek of our destination. Still by the main road, still woodland, but this time we have a bench to play with. You replace the blindfold and position me, face up, on the bench. I get comfortable, led down. By this time, you’ve replace your clothing. Even the soaking knickers are back around your legs.

Kinky thing.

My top comes off straight away. No faffing this time. I don’t have anything decent to play with up there, so why waste time? Straight to business. As I lie there, my eyes unable to view reality, a sudden feeling occurs on my face.

Being the cheeky devil that you are, you’ve leant over the side of the bench and licked my cheek. First my right, then my left. Once you’ve left your mark, you shift your mouth to mine and we begin, for a second time, sharing an intimate moment. Your hair brushes my face slightly, only enhancing the whole moment.

And then I find out I’m not the only one to have planned in advance.

A rustle in your jacket pocket reveals a pair of handcuffs. I arch my back slightly as you cuff my hands together behind my back. As if I didn’t expect this. So obvious, so simple, so effective. I, once again, regain my position of comfort on the wooden bench. The gentle movement of your hand disallows me to notice my jeans zip being opened, but I’m alerted when I hear a little tug.

Your hand slips between the opening and rests on my erection. I’m so hard, harder than ever before. Luckily, the button on my boxers confines my excited dick within the fabric. You clasp your fist around the shaft of my dick through my undies and give a gentle tug. You weigh up the girth and length, and you announce to me how impressed you are.

The button of my jeans is undone and the slackness allows the jeans to slide off with considerable ease. I choke a little on the gag and you stroke my face, before planting a little wet kiss on my left cheek. Reality sets in once a whip of air nips at the skin on my legs. As the last vestiges of my pants leave the safety of my body, you let out a little giggle and grip my dick once more.

Your left hand then continues to move my left leg off the edge of the bench, effectively spreading my legs and exposing my body to a humiliating position.

Eventually, the tightness becomes too much to bare so my dick decides to sneak its head out the top of my boxers and into view. Throbbing and bulging already, you instantly know what to do. You position your head directly over the head and gently spit on to the top.

Just a tiny taste of what’s to come.

Both hands then reach towards the leg holes and grip tightly. As you begin to pull my navy blue boxers down my legs, the force pulls against my dick and jolts it upwards. One last tug of the boxers and my dick is released, rebounding and twanging back to my chest in its natural position.

You leave my boxers at my ankles, serving as a reminder that my body is under your control. Behind the blindfold, I close my eyes and start to wonder what may happen next. I think of all the obvious things. Blowjob, handjob, deepthroat. But you surprise me with the unexpected. Out of your jacket pocket comes a small tub of melted chocolate. Very well prepared. More thought than I’d put into all this. Unfortunately, your secret ingredient fails to remain secret for long as I soon smell the chocolate. My mind whirs and spins out of control with excitement. Even my dick begins to jerk and throb with excitement and anticipation.

It drips down my shaft, over my head and on to my balls. The slimy chocolate covers my dick and I start to moan with happiness. First time for everything. I haven’t even seen a pussy before today. But look at this. I’ve seen my lover completely naked outdoors and I’ve fucked her dripping cunt with my tongue and finger, and now my lover is covering my entire cock in warm, melted chocolate, ready, probably, to be licked clean.

I was right. Your mouth forms around the shape of my dick, encompassing the head and slowly lowering around the shaft. Two birds with one stone for you – chocolate and hard cock. I love every second. For ten whole minutes, you suck and lick every inch of my cock, eating up every smudge of chocolate and you then continue to give me the best blowjob ever. Using your hand to enhance the experience, you jerk my foreskin back and forth around the head, forcing it to become extra sensitive and even more excited.

Deepthroat. Right into your mouth, gagging you temporarily.

And again.

Harder, faster, more and more.

You cup my balls in the palm of your hand and, as you proceed to use my rock hard cock as your object, you squeeze my balls. I give out a little groan as you intensify the blowjob, as you slowly grip and release my balls in sequence. A moment’s rest, and then you collect a good amount of saliva in your mouth before spitting and releasing it all over my cock. My whole body tenses up and my head jerks slightly as I desperately try to hold in the excitement. You forbid me from cumming, yet you continue to tease and abuse my cock as if it were an object purely for fucking. I groan heavily as I get to the edge and you stop your action and allow my cock to calm down. All that build up and no release, you think, will be great for later when it does finally get its freedom.

END.

Platypus
03-21-2010, 04:19 PM
awesome story. well-written, well-structured, and hot. definitely one of the best i have read on this site.

Demon Thief
03-21-2010, 10:08 PM
This is well beyond anything I've ever seen on this site. I hope you write more.

balderdash
03-22-2010, 11:06 AM
That. Was. INCREDIBLE! :D
THE best piece of erotic literature I have EVER read.
Congrats. :)