PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: Bullies !

kinky
03-21-2010, 01:59 PM
Well what do we have here? A brand new fiction story written by Kinky :P
Sounds utterly Kinky, lets just hope someone likes the story.

Lets see how it goes shall we?
P.S, this is an english based story (the best country of course)
Jonothon
male
New at school

Bullies
Males
14-15
Bullies at school

Lets lock and load.

It was a lovely day in the autum, all the trees shredding their leaves and the birds chirping to songs.
Jonothon was a medium hieght boy, Brown spikey hair, blue eyes, and had a good dress sence. It was the first day of school for Jonothon, He woke up and shouted "YES!", He gets rather exited at things like these. He quickly got dressed and put on his brand new school clothes, tie, blazer, shirt, trousers and black trainer shoes to make himself look cool ! Thats the way we flow in England you see. Now Jonothon had three choices and they where to either, Get his mum to take him to school by the car, Take the school bus or just simply walk to school. He chose the last option to walk so he could see if he could meet/speak to someone on his journey to school, The bus's where apparently crouded and horrible according to a nerd he was speaking to on the tinternet, MSN.

As Jonothon came running downstairs, he can into the kitchen and quickly grabbed some buttered toast that his mum made prepared for him, "Have a good day at school honey", his mum shouted. As Jonothon headed down the road to his new school he saw a young boy approach him,
Nerd: Salutations
Jonothon: Urrm, Yeah hi.
Nerd: Where are you heading to?
Jonothon: *pulls a face* School?
Nerd: Hehe no no I ment what school
Jonothon: Oh, haha urrm Appleton high.
Nerd: *exited* I go there! Want to arrange a playdate?
Jonothon : No, I'm fine.
Nerd: Ok, Can I walk with you then.
Jonothon didn't really want to hang around with a nerd but he didn't even know where we was even walking to so he kindly accepted.
Jonothon: Yeah, go for it.
Nerd: Yay, Ok then.

Jonothon finaly got to school after being nerded out by a nerd. He heard the bell go as he was entering the school so he quickly ran to his form room.
It was empty, Not a single student in site, "Could I be in the wrong place?" He then starts to walk around finding a teacher or some sort to show him around. After about ten minutes of walking he found a teacher,
Teacher: You there boy, get to class !
Jonothon: Oh sorry sir, I'm like... lost.
Teacher: New to Appleton I guess?
Jonothon: Yes, how do you know.
Teacher: because I'm your form teacher, I'm looking for you now follow me to assembily.
Jonothon: Ok.

Jonothon walked into the assembly hall while stumbling to a halt. There was about 500 kids staring at him in the assembly hall, The assembly host quickly grabbed Jonothon and pulled him up to the stage,
Host: Right students, this is the new child, Jonothon.
The host quickly nudges Jonothon signalling him to speak.
Jonothon: Oh, Hello.
Hord of pupils: *sniggers and laughs*

Jonothon realised that this was very embarrassing and went red in the face, He doesn't like huge crouds especially this sort of appearance. After Jonothon sat down and had the assembly the bell went meaning that he had to go to his classes.
"Yay, maths" he sarcasticly said.
As he went to find the room with his little map that the school gave him he was haulted to a stop by 4 biggish students not realising that they where bullies.
Bully1: Hey there, let us show you how to get to your class
Without reply the bulies tugged him and took him to the old section of the school,
Bully2: Its just down here.
As he was being pulled he realised that the area that he was in was deserted and there was no sign on students norr teachers anywhere, norr where there any lights on apart from the sunshine from the roof windows.
They all stopped outside of the boys toilets and dragged him in after locking the door behind them.
Bully1: So... whats your name.
Jonothon: Urm, Jonothon *replied anciously*
Bully1: Ok well listen here, We are the school bullies. And we will take you to your class afte we test you out.
Bully3 looks through Jonothons bag and swipes his mobile phone.
Jonothon: Hey!, give that back !
Bully1,2 and four all look at the Jonothons pictures on his mobile phone.
Bully4: Well well well, what do we have here? A picture of you naked >:)
Jonothon: Hey! give that back !
Bully1 pushes Jonothon to the wall* Now you listen here, we have a little deal for you. You be our slaves and we won't show the school these pictures....
Jonothon: Well I don't care.
Bully2: Well we will just beat you up.
Jonothon is in a tight and uncomfortable situation. He hesitated* Ok then. -sigh

Even though Jonothon was scared about what they where going to do he was also sumwhat exited unless it was going to be pain.

To be continued.

maxim
03-21-2010, 02:02 PM
This could be a good story
it was sorta rushed though
But would like to see more!
So, Bring It!

kinky
03-21-2010, 02:08 PM
Previously on "Bullies !"

Jonothon is in a tight and uncomfortable situation. He hesitated* Ok then. -sigh

Even though Jonothon was scared about what they where going to do he was also sumwhat exited unless it was going to be pain
__________________________________________________ ______________

Bully1: Ok then your first command is to strip naked and show us what you're made of
Jonothon was extremly embarrassed about whats going to happen and he didn't want to do it what so ever but he knows that he has to or else those pictures will be all around his new school plus the fact that he could get beatn up.
Jonothon: You're not going to tell anybody else about this, are you?
Bully4: Not unless you don't do what we tell you do to
Jonothon: Ok, Ok.
Jonothon firstly takes off his shoes, followed by his thick black wooly socks.
He then put them to one side and started to unbuckle his belt thuss making his trousers fall down to his ankles. The bullies where suprised by his hairy legs and where impressed. Jonothon then kicks off his trousers and places them along side with the shoes and socks, He then takes his blazer and t-shirt off revealing his small abbed stomache. All what was left was his boxer shorts, He startled here until the bullies all said "Come'on!". He then pulled down his loose boxer shorts revealing a quite large penis and some neatly cut pubic hair.
The bullies closely looked up and down at poor Jonothon while Jonothon was just standing there all red in the face exposed.

To be continued.

(a bit short but yeah:P)

03-21-2010, 02:12 PM
interesting. continue.

Dylan xX
03-23-2010, 03:01 PM
WOO CHRIS IS WRITING!!!!1 great choice man :D

I'm kinda sick of the bullies/blackmail stories but you made it very well written,

Continue by all means :D

cbtslave4u2
01-01-2011, 10:05 AM
good story. i hope to read more soon! if only he was nicer to that nerd he wouldnt have ended up in that situation. lol

nuditydudity
01-01-2011, 03:13 PM
Great new story kinky! Loving it, and so glad that you are continuing to write!!

jonny6-dare
01-01-2011, 03:21 PM
great start to story pls continue

19FemaleMaster
01-03-2011, 08:17 AM
A suggestion from the hottest girl on gD. I rarely post.

Get some girls in and lett the girls enjoy his DICK.

kinky
01-04-2011, 06:52 AM
This is a very old thread, I don't know why it's bumped but I let it die down because others and myself weren't interested in these types of stories.
Just look at the date of the story lol: 03-21-2010, 09:59 PM

Marluxia
01-13-2011, 03:03 PM
This is a very old thread, I don't know why it's bumped but I let it die down because others and myself weren't interested in these types of stories.
Just look at the date of the story lol: 03-21-2010, 09:59 PM

The day you posted that was my birthday....

kinky
01-18-2011, 03:57 PM
Happy birthday for that day then :)
I must start my next chapter on my othe story!

nicknick0912
01-18-2011, 04:18 PM
come on post !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

immaeatu
01-23-2011, 09:59 AM
im definately into this story ^.^
i loooove the bully/victim scene, but just dont make it unoriginal, let the bullies win in the end >;)

Slugger
01-23-2011, 03:11 PM
Will, you ever come back to this?

nicknick0912
01-26-2011, 06:35 AM
Will, you ever come back to this?

Ya will you it is a awesome story and one of the best i read for a while. Please make another chapter.

Ashy-J
01-26-2011, 11:04 AM
next chapter pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze

Apples0ranges
01-31-2011, 07:37 PM
Kinky if you don't finish this I will stand over you in your sleep with a knife and you better pray you don't wake up or you will have insomnia for years after that seriously finish the damn story

nicknick0912
01-31-2011, 07:52 PM
Kinky if you don't finish this I will stand over you in your sleep with a knife and you better pray you don't wake up or you will have insomnia for years after that seriously finish the damn story

will thats mean but you should make another chapter:D:D:D:D

immaeatu
02-01-2011, 02:35 PM

O_______O
omg...

Slugger
02-04-2011, 04:07 PM
Maybe, with his permission someone else could finish it?
I'd be willing to help, if someone would start.

nicknick0912
02-04-2011, 07:07 PM

that would be cool. better thin nothing:D:D:D:D

immaeatu
02-05-2011, 07:51 AM

thats would be an excellent idea!!! but i couldnt start :(
someone needs to finish Kinkys stories >,..,<

kinky
02-05-2011, 06:25 PM
Yeah sure, I give permission for someone else to post in this thread and do the rest of the story.
I've been thinking about people hijacking thread stories the other day lol.

Dylan xX
02-05-2011, 06:27 PM
I think I know just the guy to finish it up, bro ;).

I'll msn you about it in a sec :D

nicknick0912
02-13-2011, 06:08 AM
so is any body going to finish this know??????

Slugger
02-13-2011, 12:16 PM
Dylan, has a man for the job, apparently.

nicknick0912
02-13-2011, 12:20 PM
I think I know just the guy to finish it up, bro ;).

I'll msn you about it in a sec :D

have you asked the guy?!?!?!?!?!