PDA

View Full Version : Slave Needs Punishments

Doms_Little_Girl
03-19-2010, 10:29 AM
This Slave was cocky to Master over PM and thus so has posted this board to accumulate punishments that she will undertake. Master will be choosing two from all of your ideas. Please be creative yet gentle :)

Limits: Scat, Piss, Blood, Permanent, Family, Too Public, Messy, Anal

Mere
03-19-2010, 10:35 AM
Gave this to someone, you might like,
Theme could be - COLD!!
you have wear a thong or panties, which were initially wet and kept in the freezer for 2 hours atleast.
While doing a chore or something, for an hour, you must wear that, and can be accompanied by a frozen bra. You must wear nothing else.
After 1 hour, apply some icy hot in your ass and pussy. Now fill your panties with ice cubes and also in your holes.
Be naked, stand on the floor doing nothing. Like corner time.
When all the ice melts, take a shower, the water should be COLD ...and before the shower, your whole body should be covered with icy hot/toothpaste.
Take bath with atleast 2 ice cubes i your mouth.
After that you must masturbate and cum, but only use ice cubes to touch yourself and that should be naked on the floor, using the wrong hand.
you must stay like that all night. You mus put ice cubes in your ass and pussy every hour.
And you must beg your master, every 30 minutes at night to let you wear clothes and sleep properly.
Remember girl, keep your Master pleased, or you suffer badly.

This one, make your Master read it -
You can always punish her for using particular words, like make her say, "yes" instead of yeah, yep, yup, etc etc. That can go for no as well.
Well thats hard, trust me. every time she talks to someone, she has to keep in mind this thing, which would keep reminding her of you.
Make her count the number of "slip of tongues" and punish her for each. May be spanks of a bare wet ass.
Make her sit in particular stress position while talking to you. Have her naked if you want.
Sleep positions can be decided, hog tied, with cloth pins. Oh yea, you can have her put clothe pins on her pussy and tits. Every morning she must report back that how many were still there when she woke up. Make her do that till neither of them comes off.
Make her do physical work. Walk with something in her pussy and something in her ass. Basic exercises etc etc.
Well she is not to cum, I get that but just an idea, if she badly wants to cum, the only way is that she should eat it.
Make her write stuff, not on visible areas, but that would keep her conscious.
Ask her how much she hates me, on a scale of 1-10. multiply the number by 10 and have her spank herself that many times FOR HATING ME!!! I'm just helping her out!! lol

kearns
03-19-2010, 10:37 AM
Don't be gentle.

Mere
03-19-2010, 10:42 AM
Don't be gentle.
ahh did you mean to say that for what I just posted Kearns?? I wonder...

Doms_Little_Girl
03-19-2010, 10:46 AM
That was for the original post and of course slave don't hate you...You're a lovely lovely person *twitch* lol

kearns
03-19-2010, 10:57 AM
Nah, I was referring to my idiot slave's post where she said "be gentle"- it's supposed to be a punishment.

Mere
03-19-2010, 11:04 AM
so u making her do those dares?? lol just wondering

yikes, just read her limits..nothing anal..ahh soz..ignore the anal part!!

Doms_Little_Girl
03-19-2010, 11:10 AM
Slave meant like "Get a goldfish bowl and then..." o.0 ice cubes are fine :)

kearns
03-19-2010, 11:13 AM
I'm going to choose between three (formerly two) punishments posted on here and she'll do them. She needs to learn her lesson.

Doms_Little_Girl
03-20-2010, 09:56 AM
PLEEEASE think of punishments for this slave! Her Master can be very cruel when it comes to designing punishments!

Cafepress
03-20-2010, 10:10 AM
Get four clothes pegs, attach one to each nipple and one to each of your pussy lips, get the largest item you can fit up your ass and insert it. You have to stay like this for 3 days and you cannot wear a bra or panties for the duration. Your master gets to choose your clothes for the three days so he could be kind and choose loose fitting stuff or cruel and choose a tight fitting top and skirt. Every hour, on the hour, except when you are asleep, you have to masterbate until you are about to orgasm then stop, do this for the three days. If you miss an hour or orgasm then a day gets added to the punishment.

Woof
03-23-2010, 08:48 AM
Cum 10 times in 3 hours.
Eg cum the first time, then wait 50mins. Then cum the second, wait 45 minutes. Then cum the third, 40minutes, 4th 35minutes, 5th 30minutes, 6th 25 minutes, 7th 20 minutes, 8th 10 minutes, 9th 2 minutes then the last one o.o