PDA

View Full Version : Dare me!!!!

Mysterious the 1st
03-18-2010, 01:52 PM
I have lots of spare time over the next few weeks and would love to have some dares both simple and challenging to pass the time, they can be quick or over several days ;)

Limits are in my signiture and feel free to go outside my likes, there only what i can think of :)

monk
03-18-2010, 03:36 PM
Roll a dice and then roll that many times (re-roll doubles) then see what item of women's clothing you must wear when going out today.:-

Thong
Panties
Bra
Socks (pink or girly)
Tights / stockings
Blouse

You may wear male clothes over the top except for identical item e.g. no male socks over female or boxers over panties.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before using a public toilet each time you must roll a dice and do the following:-

Use a urinal and show you underwear off.
Use a toilet cubical naked.
Keep your underwear on your head while using the toilet.
Walk out of the toilet with an erection.
Wait five mins.
Use a different set of toilets or go outside.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When you wake up set yourself a bed time (this means light out etc.... no tv,) for every 15 mins before or after you go to bed you gain 1 point. The next day for each point edge yourself every 30 mins before bed, you may not cum until two hours after you wake up.

For instance If you set a bed time of 10pm (22:00) two days in a row and the first day you went to bed at 23:00, you would gain 4 points. So the next day you would edge yourself at 20:00, 20:30, 21:00, 21:30 and would then be able to cum two hours after you wake up the next morning.

Mysterious the 1st
03-18-2010, 07:32 PM
I will certainly try to do the first one soon, I'll need to buy the specified clothes though which might take a week or so at least.

The second one i probably wont do for the simple reason being the only time i use a public loo is at uni and thats during a lecture break and some of those are too long to do or too obvious to get away with im afraid, good try though.

I'll probably try this one soon, only problem is that being at uni im often not completely alone until quite late.

I look forward to getting some more dares to do, bring them on! :D

Mysterious the 1st
03-19-2010, 01:31 PM
Come on people, I can't do dares unless you dare me :)