PDA

View Full Version : Sabrina's adventure (Fiction)

Roll,ova,and,beg
03-15-2010, 05:59 PM
I was reading alot of GetDare stories and I decided to try making one so I hope you guys like it

Sabrina
Height: 5 feet
European
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Athletic body due to all the sports she plays

Megan
Height: 5 feet 1 inch
Philipino
Hair: Black
Eyes: Dark brown
Not into sports at all and average grades
Sabrina’s best friend

Rachel
Height: 5 feet 3 inches
Chinese
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Athletic body, doesn’t play many sports, wears glasses

Sam
Height: 5 feet 6 inches
European
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Green
Athletic body, plays hockey
Sabrina’s best friend since she was born

Part 1

There Sabrina sat in the small storage room in her house staring blankly at her algebra homework and fiddling with her pencil. She could not concentrate on all these math problems. She didn’t even understand what all these letters were doing in her math homework. She didn’t get math.

She slid off her bed slowly. Family visitors were sleeping in her room upstairs so she was forced to sleep in the small storage room in her house. At least her parents put a bed in there and a desk. The bed was actually pretty high up. If she sat on it properly her feet couldn’t touch the ground. The bed was a mattress put on top of two old chests of pictures and other old stuff. She was pretty worried that it wouldn’t be able to hold her weight at the beginning, but Sam and she could lie on the single size bed without falling to the ground.

Just as she was thinking about her amazing bed that could hold she and Sam the phone rang. Immediately she grabbed the phone from her desk and answered

“hello?”

rdcottman
03-15-2010, 09:00 PM
It has pretty good potential, keep up the work. hope you get more soon.

Roll,ova,and,beg
03-15-2010, 09:09 PM
thanks I should make the parts longer I am working on the next part

25rob1985
03-16-2010, 12:05 AM
Pleases do write more

Roll,ova,and,beg
03-16-2010, 04:23 PM
thank you for commenting on it
I hope to go far with this stort so here is the next bit. Again sorry for making the last bit so short

CHAPTER 2
“Hey it’s Sam. Sabrina?”
“Yeah, I was just thinking about you”
That came out awkward. She didn’t mean it that way. Sam and her had been friends and never anything more.
“Ha ha oh really?”
“You know I didn’t mean it that way”
“Or did you baby girl?”
“Okay, okay let’s get to the point”
“The point is you were thinking about me”
“No Sam, the other point”
There was silence for about a minute.
“Sam”
“Alright, alright I was phoning to see if you wanted to hang out soon. I don’t get to see you much now since you’re in a new school”
“Sure that would be great”
“Okay, how is Friday after school? I can walk by your school then we can walk to my house together, since I don’t live far from your school”
“Okay”
“All the guys will be jealous that you, an eighth grader will be walking with such a cool ninth grader”
“Sure Sam”
“Ha ha okay bye and see you then”
“Okay bye”
Then she hung up.

The next day Sabrina woke up to her alarm ringing. She jumped out of bed startled and suddenly remembered it was Tuesday. She grabbed a pair of jeans and a tee shirt and put them on. Rushing, she grabbed her homework and put it in her bag. Then she ran upstairs, nearly tripping, and grabbed a piece of toast and shoved it in her mouth. She ran back downstairs, grabbed her bag and ran out the door.

It was a short walk to her school. Only ten minutes or so, but enough time to think to yourself and wonder about what the day would bring. She thought about Friday and about what she would do with Sam. Then she thought about school and her friends. Before she knew it she was at the school. Quickly, she ran upstairs to her locker when a sharp scream made her stop dead in her tracks.

“Sabrina!”

Oh it was just her best friend Megan. Megan had startled her a lot. Sabrina continued walking to her locker and Megan met her there.
“Hey Megan!” Sabrina said opening her locker, “what’s up?”
“I tried to phone you last night” Megan said helping Sabrina put her books into her locker.
“What time?”
“Around 10”
“Oh sorry I was talking to Sam then”
“You’re always talking to him! You two should just get married. Then you can talk to him all the time”
Sabrina turned slightly giving Megan a light punch in her shoulder.
“Ouch! But you know I’m right!”
“No, he is my best friend like you”
“But you’ve only known me for two years”
“Yeah, but you know everything about me”
That wasn’t true. Sure Megan knew a lot about her. In fact she knew way more than her other friends, but Megan didn’t know everything.
“Yeah I guess”, Megan said putting the last of Sabrina’s books into her locker and shutting it.
The bell rang.
“Woops! Got to go now. Talk to you in Math okay?” Megan said heading downstairs to her home room.
“Yeah talk to you then”, Sabrina said walking into her home room.

Math was her second class of the day. It was right before lunch. Sabrina took her usual seat next to Megan and in the back of the class. As the math teacher lectured on and on about those math problems with letters in it, Sabrina took out a piece of paper and scribbled something on it. She slid it under her binder and motioned for Megan to grab it. Megan opened the note.

It read:
Hey where is Rachel today?
Megan scribbled something back and slid it towards Sabrina. Sabrina opened it.

It read: I thought you would have known. I think she is sick.
Sabrina sighed and wrote back
Okay I hope she is okay. Do you think she will come tomorrow?
Megan took the note read it, and wrote back
Why do you care so much?
Sabrina stared at the note for a long time before finally finding what to say.
Because she is my friend that’s why I care
Sabrina sighed again handing the note to Megan. That was a good cover up. Sure, Rachel was her friend and that’s why she cared so it wasn’t a lie, but it wasn’t the total truth either.

Finally math class ended and it seemed like the rest of the day flew by. Next thing she knew she was walking to school the next morning. She hoped Rachel would be at school today.

As soon as she got to her locker she was greeted by her usual “Sabrina!” from Megan.

After Sabrina finished putting her books away someone came upstairs. She could hear the pitter patter of foot steps. Her heart raced. Was it Rachel?
Then the doors at the top of the stairs flung wide open.

“Rachel!” Sabrina yelled. She could hardly hold herself. She ran up to Rachel and hugged her.

Then she spoke “ha ha hi to you too”
Megan came by and gave Rachel a high five. Then the bell rang for home room.

please comment and hope you guys liked it

firenight
03-16-2010, 04:39 PM
love it can't wait for more

rdcottman
03-16-2010, 07:03 PM
just keep going, i know for a fact that you have more up your sleeve.

dragonator
03-16-2010, 08:03 PM
Awesome Story so far

Roll,ova,and,beg
03-16-2010, 09:09 PM
thank you everybody
I have more ready to write for tomorrow and its only beginning

Roll,ova,and,beg
03-18-2010, 10:02 PM
CHAPTER 3

There Sabrina sat at their usual table in home room. Rachel sat right across from her. Sabrina stared into her deep brown eyes. Finally she managed to speak
“Were you sick?”
Rachel said back “Yeah for the whole weekend, it sucked!”
“Aww you missed report cards”
What did you get?”
“uhh…” she said trying to remember her marks, “an A in gym, B+ in science, B+ in English, B in French, B in socials, B in foods class, C+ in art and C in math”
She liked to list her highest grades first and lowest last. She was also always an A student in gym. She was in almost every sport in their school. Her lowest grade was math (no surprise there). She always had trouble with math. She was also not very good at art. She hated that class but it was too late to change.

“Wow good job”, Rachel spoke kindly
“I know you got straight A’s” she said to Rachel.
Rachel was very smart. She always had been so she would be very surprised if Rachel didn’t get her usual straight A’s.
“Now you don’t know that”, Rachel said.
“I bet you do. You’re so smart”
Rachel blushed a little at that comment.
Sabrina would always compliment Rachel. Just then the bell rang for their classes to begin.

Before Sabrina knew it, it was lunch. Sabrina went to her locker to get her lunch then went straight to Rachel’s.
“Hey Rachel! Want to go eat in the cafeteria?” Sabrina said leaning against Rachel’s locker.
“Sure lead the way”, Rachel replied facing Sabrina. Together the two of them walked downstairs and sat at an empty table. Before they knew it a whole bunch of their friends came and sat down next to them.
There was no sound as everybody happily enjoyed their lunches. Sabrina was the first to break the silence, “Hey do you guys want to play truth or dare?” she had always loved that game.
She liked being humiliated in a way. She had never gone far with dares before.
“Sure” everybody agreed in unison.
“Truth or dare Megan?” Rachel began.
Megan swallowed her finished her last bite of cheese sandwich and spoke up, “truth”
It seemed that every time she played the first person to be asked always picked truth.
“Okay” Rachel said thinking, “Who do you like?”
The standard truth question of course.
“Ummm” Megan thought out loud, “Jason”
Jason was a geek. Well not a geek but not a popular boy. Jason was a boy with very good grades and wore glasses and didn’t look what the popular people considered cool. It was nice she liked him. Sabrina could see them together. It was now Megan’s turn. She knew Megan would pick on her.

“Truth or dare Sabrina?” Megan asked with an evil glare in her eye. Sabrina thought for a minute. It would be best not to pick dare with those evil eyes staring at her.
“Truth” Sabrina mumbled avoiding eye contact. She waited for what was coming as Megan clearly showed she had expected her to pick dare.
“Have you ever kissed a guy before?” Megan said.
Wow she went easy on her.
“Nope” Sabrina said with a sigh of relief. She had actually never been in a relationship before.
“Truth or dare Rachel?” Sabrina said. There were other people playing, but she really wanted to get to know Rachel more.
“Ummm…dare!” Rachel said bravely.
There dares would always be wimpy such as scream out the name of the name of the person you like or prank call a friend. So Sabrina started off easy, “I dare you to go up to the principal and say love you’ then run back”.
“Okay easy”, Rachel said her giving her that look that said I can do this no problem. Rachel signaled for Sabrina to watch her as she walked up to the principal. Rachel looked up at the principal and said very clearly, “I love you”. The principal who was an old bald guy that would soon be retiring said, “that’s great sweetie”, then walked away.
Rachel came skipping back and said, “That was easy”.
“Truth or dare?” she asked Sabrina.

sorry I ended it so all of a sudden I was getting tired and I couldn't type anymore

rdcottman
03-18-2010, 10:54 PM
yeah i know it gets tiring being at a computer all day, but keep up the good work.

Roll,ova,and,beg
03-20-2010, 05:02 PM
thanks and wondering who else reads my story?
in the mean time while I am typing up the next part I would like to know

HSsportsstar 1
03-21-2010, 05:39 PM
I like where this story is headed, please continue

eostby
03-21-2010, 06:22 PM
This seems like a good story. Please continue.

Roll,ova,and,beg
03-22-2010, 03:38 PM
thanks everybody once again and I will be trying to type it up tonight if anybody has any suggestions please pm me

hookedondares
03-22-2010, 04:19 PM
im not really sure where this is headed:confused:, but wherevever it is, i think its gonna be good :D

Roll,ova,and,beg
03-22-2010, 09:39 PM
yeah the beginning is kind of hard to figure out
Well I have the next part here that should explain everything in the beginning, but beware it is long....

CHAPTER 4

“Dare me!” Sabrina said being brave.
She didn’t know what to expect, so she just hoped for the best.
“Alright”, Rachel said thinking hard, “I dare you to introduce me to Sam, and when you do I want you to be wearing no pants”.
“Seriously?” Sabrina said a little surprised that Rachel had come up with such an embarrassing dare.
“Yeah”, Rachel said.
“Fine, I’ll do it!” Sabrina said.
It couldn’t be that bad. When Sam and she were little they wore no pants around each other all the time. In fact they wore no clothes at all.

The bell rang for lunch to end.
Sabrina quickly ran to her locker to get her gym uniform.
When Sabrina got into the change room it was empty. Sabrina finished changing before Rachel came in and watched her get changed. Rachel didn’t notice. Anyways she would have nothing to worry about. She had a great body despite she wasn’t into sports all that much.

After Rachel changed Sabrina went into the gym with her. Gym was really easy for her and they were doing dance this week, so she was really excited.
Since her gym class was all girls, the girls would have to dance together for slow dancing. Sabrina asked Rachel and was thrilled to hear she said yes.

The instructor told them a few tips on how to slow dance properly. Sabrina had never slow danced before, so she was a little worried that she might screw up. When the music started every pair danced different, some faster than others, some closer than others, and some wilder than others. Rachel started off holding Sabrina’s hands and moving slowly from side to side. Then after a bit Rachel moved in closer and put her arms around Sabrina’s neck. Sabrina moved in even closer and put her arms around Rachel’s waist. Now they were so close they were almost hugging. Suddenly the music stopped and everybody stopped dancing. The bell to end school rang and everybody ran to the change rooms.

Soon everybody finished changing. It only took each person about five minutes since they had no showers in the change room. When she finished changing she hugged Rachel goodbye and went to soccer practice.

Before she knew it Friday after school had came and she was standing outside in the frigid air with Rachel waiting for Sam to arrive. Finally she saw him coming towards her and Rachel and she unzipped her pants and pulled them down.
When Sam got to her she said, “This is Rachel my friend, and Rachel this is Sam, you know him”.
Sam pulled Sabrina alone to talk to her for a second before saying hi.
“Ha ha! Did she do this to you?”
“Yeah a dare”
Sam turned back to Rachel and said, “Hey! Nice to meet you and I’m a fan of your work”.
Sabrina frowned at Sam and gave him a playful push.
“I am glad I finally got to meet you too”, Rachel spoke up.
Sam motioned to Sabrina as if saying lets go now, so Sabrina walked off the school grounds and toward his house with him.
After about five minutes of walking they reached Sam’s house.
Sam led Sabrina up into his room and they sat down on his bed.

They talked for a while about their new schools and friends and classes until Sabrina’s mood changed. She lie on the bed with an expression on her face that showed she was worried about something.
“What’s wrong?” Sam questioned.
She mumbled and said nothing.
“Come on, we tell each other everything don’t we?”
“Yeah”
“Anything on your mind?”
“Well something”
“Is it that Rachel girl?”
Sabrina didn’t answer although she moved around nervous and kind of shocked that he would come up with that.
“Hey come on, I saw you blushing when you were with her and you also seemed to like being close to her too…..Do you like her?”
“Well….”
“It’s okay if you do. I have a lot of bi guy friends, so I have no problem with it”
“Yeah I do like her. I like her a lot. How did you know?”
“I just saw the way you looked at her and smiled at her. It looked like you loved her.”
“Yeah I really do, but she is totally straight.”
“Wait so you are a lesbian?”
“I guess”
”Well let’s see if you are bi instead!” Sam said moving on top of her laying his hands down by her neck and crawling on top of her making his way up to her mouth.
It started with a kiss then he started making out with her moving his tongue around trying new things.
“This is wrong! Were friends!” Sabrina said pushing him off of her.
“I know that” he said crawling back onto her and started to kiss her again.
Then she pushed his lips away and said, “I guess I am bi!”
They both sat up.
“So was that your first kiss?”
“Yeah”
“Mine too”, Sam said, “Would you like to see how my dick has grown over the years?”
“Ha ha okay”, she said
Sam reached into his pants then pulled out his dick now in a semi.
Sabrina grabbed a hold of it and Sam removed his pants.

In no time both of them had their clothes off and Sabrina’s hand was on Sam’s dick and Sam’s finger in Sabrina’s pussy.
Sabrina was not clean shaven one bit but Sam enjoyed it either way.
Sabrina began stroking his dick getting really into it until he cummed on her hand.
“Oh crap! I cummed, sorry”
“That’s okay”, Sabrina said pushing hard,” Here I will too!”
She cummed on his hand and now Sam was in a full boner.
Sabrina moaned and said, “Has anyone seen your dick besides me and your family?”
“Nope, you’re the first one. Would you like me to fuck your ass?”
“Yeah! Give it to me!” Sabrina said really getting into it and now wet.
Sabrina rolled over onto her stomach and Sam slid his dick into her ass.
He began slowly moving in and out then sped up until both cummed again.
Then he stopped and they put on their clothes.
“Sorry I can’t go the whole way”, He said, “I won’t until I am married. I hope you understand”
“Yeah, me neither”, she said happy he chose her anyways.
“You should invite Rachel over for some extreme truth or dare!” Sam said excited.
“Yeah good idea! Well you see Saturday 5:00pm?”
“Yeah see you then”, He said leading her outside.
She had to do a lot of thinking, so she took the long way home.
She had a lot of fun doing that stuff with Sam, but it was only experimental not because she liked him or he liked her, she knew that.

When she got home she phoned Rachel.
“Hello?”
“Hi! It’s Sabrina”

rdcottman
03-22-2010, 09:54 PM
stopped to soon again. but pls keep it up

Roll,ova,and,beg
03-23-2010, 04:13 PM
I know I had to end it but I wanted to leave people hanging a bit

RandomRed
03-23-2010, 06:06 PM
You should continue :D

rdcottman
03-27-2010, 10:37 PM
more more more:D:D:D

Roll,ova,and,beg
04-02-2010, 01:27 PM
Here sorry for taking so long Ihad a few problems on my mind
Chapter 5

“Oh hi, what’s up?”
“Would you like to come over to my house at 4 tomorrow?”
“In the evening or morning?”
“I meant evening, but could you come in the morning?”
“I only live a half an hour walk from your house. I would come over any time if you walked to my house then we walked to yours”
“Okay I can do that. So how is 2?”
“That’s fine. So two Saturday?”
“Yes see you then, bye”
she hung up and phoned Sam.
“Hey Sabrina?”
“Yeah umm you know how I said 5 Saturday? Well could you come to my house at 1:30 in the morning instead?”
“Okay, why?”
“Cause if I walk to Rachel’s with you then I can get her earlier, and I have a plan”
“Oh okay anything for you. What’s the plan?”
“Thanks and I’ll tell you later”
“Okay no problem, bye”
“Bye”
she hung up and went to bed. At 1:20 am her alarm rang. She got up and got changed into a pair of sweats, a shirt, and a sweater. She silently sneaked downstairs and went to the window from the backyard. She opened the window when she heard a soft knock on the window. You could tell they had done this before. Sam crawled inside and they both went into the kitchen.
“I am making hot chocolate. Do you want some?” Sam said opening the cupboard and pulling out the hot chocolate mix.
“Sure”, she said
“Okay”, he replied mixing the two hot chocolates.
He gave one to Sabrina and gulped down the other. When she finished she put the two cups in the sink. Sam grabbed two banana’s from a bunch and threw one at Sabrina and said, “Here eat this on the way”
She nodded as she walked towards the door.
He made sure to say, “Put on your jacket its raining hard out there”
Sabrina slipped on her jacket and threw one towards him. He had come to her house without a jacket you could tell because his shirt was damp and his hair was soaked.
They both walked out the door to find it was raining really hard outside and that it was grey so it wasn’t dark out.
Sabrina discussed her plan her plan along the way to Rachel’s.
When they got to Rachel’s house she was not at the door so they snuck through the back door. They walked upstairs to find 6 rooms down the hall. Now Sabrina had never been to Rachel’s before, so she had to guess which room was hers. She walked to the last door and opened it to find Rachel sleeping like an angel.
“She is so cute when she sleeps”, Sabrina said.
“You think so?”
“Yeah”
“You really love her don’t you?”
“Yeah”
“Would you ever kiss her?”
“I would love to, but I would only do what she would let me do. I respect her.”
“That’s good, hopefully some day it will work out”
“Yeah I hope so too. If she died I don’t know what I would do. I would do anything for her even die for her”
“Wow…To bad she doesn’t know how much you care for her”
“ Well I didn’t tell her I love her because I don’t want to make her feel uncomfortable and not be able to trust me so even though it hurts every time I see her and hug her, I keep it to myself because I can’t stand to see her hurt. All I want is the best for her, even if its not me.”
“That’s really deep. Trust me someday you will get that kiss from her”
“Yeah…well let’s wake her up now”
Sabrina walked over to her bed and sat down next to her. Slowly she egan shaking her until she opened her eyes.
“Sabrina?’
“Yeah we have to go now”
“But I am so tired”
Sam said, “Want her to carry you?”
“Sam’s here to?”
“Yeah so want me to?”
“Yeah, thanks”
Sabrina slid her arms under Rachel’s legs and back and lifted her off of her bed. Sam led the way back downstairs and Sabrina took her coat off and put it on Rachel as a blanket.
Rachel must have fallen asleep as they walked in the rain because she made no noise.
“She okay?” Sam questioned.
“Yeah, probably just sleeping”
“Are we almost there?”
“We are about 10 minutes away”
Walking so early in the morning was nice. It was quiet and they grayness made it lighter out. The rain wasn’t as heavy before, but it wasn’t light either.
Rachel shifted slightly in Sabrina’s arms and Sabrina sighed.
“What’s up?” Sam said looking worried at Sabrina.
“Do you think what we are doing is right?”
“Well do you think it is?”
Tears started forming in Sabrina’s eyes.
“No”
“Then I think you already know the answer”
A tear trickled down Sabrina’s face. Sam looked over at Sabrina and thought it would be better to not say anything at all.
“I just…can’t” Sabrina said hugging Rachel in her arms and moving the jacket slightly so she could see her face.
Sabrina began loosing tears and some of them fell on Rachel. She swallowed her tears and held them back. Her eyes burned and were red from all her crying,
She managed to speak up, “Hey Sam? Do you know how it feels when somebody you love is always talking about somebody they love and whenever they talk about that person they are so happy, and you know they never feel that way about you?”
“Yeah I know that”
“It really hurts. It feels like you have been replaced. It feels as if your heart has dropped. It makes you want to cry and run away. Away from it all But you just can’t do it. The feeling is like the opposite of love, it only breaks your heart. That feeling is the worst”
Sam knew what she was talking about. Sam knew that Sabrina was talking about Rachel and how Rachel always talked about whom she loves and how it hurt Sabrina so much. Sam looked over at Sabrina holding Rachel with such care and love, crying over her as if she was being taken away. Sam also knew that Sabrina had loved Rachel for quite some time and that it would be just about the hardest thing ever to let go. All he could do was nod. After about 20 more minutes of walking they arrived at their destination. Sabrina had stopped crying a while ago but she had kept silent.
“So here we are” Sam said loudly.
Sabrina looked up at their destination. They were standing near a picnic table surrounded by trees. Right in front of them was a lake covered in fog.
“set her down” Sam said.
Sabrina lay her down on the soft wet grass.
It was still raining so Sabrina left the jacket on her. Sam went over to the lake, scooped up some water in his hands and put it in a cup. She gave it to Sabrina and Sabrina said to Rachel, “Drink this”
Rachel opened her mouth clearly still in mid dream and Sabrina poured it down her throat.
“Swallow” she said.
Rachel swallowed the cold water and opened her eyes startled by the coldness.
“What? Where am I?” Rachel said scared.

firenight
04-02-2010, 01:39 PM
go on please can't wait for more

The Judge
04-02-2010, 03:55 PM
i am here to judge your story. right now your evidence is vague but it supports the story great. keep it up!

rdcottman
04-02-2010, 08:34 PM
keep going it is very good.

Roll,ova,and,beg
04-03-2010, 11:09 AM
I would like it if you guys said what you like about the story so far

dragonator
04-03-2010, 08:38 PM
well so far i like it cuz its got 2 chicks in it and its obvious it will end up sexual, and also the charcters seem real

Roll,ova,and,beg
04-04-2010, 04:38 PM
thanks it is actually partly based on real stuff but most of it is fiction
and yeah maybe coming up it might

firenight
04-05-2010, 08:01 AM
can't wait for more

Roll,ova,and,beg
04-28-2010, 05:52 PM
sorry I was gone for so long just issues and I will continue the story soon enough