PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: "My first experience with a Master" says Chloe

Mere
03-15-2010, 03:13 PM
Beginning of things
Chloe-A submissive girl, first time meeting a master, in her life. She is an adult.(Me)
Frode-Guy who works for Master Steve
Master Steve-As the name says..

While Master decided to own me, he clearly said that he would own everything. Every breadth, every blink of my eyes, every muscle, every move, every word. He would own my body, and I shall not do ANYTHING before asking him, or before he permits me. I will have to give up my life to him, my music, painting, writing, reading habits, everything. This was the first time I was being owned, and that too in real life, and on top of all this, I would have a HELL strict Master. The thought seems exciting. He asked me to sign a contract, which made me his for a week- trial period, and later he said he would like to increase the days. The contract mentioned, the limits would be, "EXTREME public and desease/death"
This meant, I can only escape him if I was about to die or was having a desease. He asked me to think about it for some time.
I returned home after meeting him. I was lieing on the bed when I had typically negative thoughts in my mind. I won't let him or anyone do that. This is so crazy and impossible. I will have to give up my everything, my music, which is in my soul. I won't get to write poems/stories..I can just not do that. I will have to live with him, he would have control over my cell phone, my everything. I don't think it will be that easy. With these thoughts, I fell asleep.
I had a dream - I was living with Master Steve, and I was bounded with cuffs and ropes. I could see him embarass me and humiliate me, he cumming on my face and making me lick his cum. He then, made me sit with a dildo up my ass and one up my pussy..And I woke up. I realized that would be painful, the kind of girl I am, I can not fit 2 fingers in my pussy or ass, and his BIG dildos and buttplugs would be killer. And being naked is so humiliating, and before someone I barely know would be so weird. I could not believe I was wet while I was thinking all this. I was dripping, and smiling. I got to know what I wanted. It was dieing to tell this to Steve, better said, Master Steve. I was blushing already, with the freaking thought. It was 2 AM, otherwise I would have told him right then. So I decided to sleep and I would tell him. I was thinking of the dream, his face, his eyes, his words. I couldn't sleep I decided to sketch his face, his chin, nose, eyes, eye brows, eye lashes, cheeks, forehead, hair, lips, ears. I could draw his face, exactly like him. It was one of the best sketches I made. I still have it in my cupboard. I decided to text him, I picked up my phone, I was about to type, when I got a text, "Yes slut, you can come to my place right now and sign the contract. Remember, now or never." ..This was so crazy, how the hell did he find out? I was getting more excited. I was a little nervous as well, I was about to wear some jeans, when I got another text, "Wear a skirt, no panties, and a bra. Thats it." I was now like W-T-F? I should leave the house in a bra and a skirt? The guard outside would hell find out, and its BAD. I was about to reply, when I got another text, "Quick, you have 3 minutes, car is waiting outside the house" I looked at the clock, 2:33 AM, I had to pull up my socks, I quickened up. I wore my fav skirt and my fav bra, locked the house, threw the keys inside and left.
As I reached outside, near the car. I was kind of shivering out of cold, when a guy came out. OMFG! This was sick! Well embarassing, A LOT. The guy was probably in late 20s, he was well built, like HUGE..had big muscles and brown short hair and square face. Black eyes, big eye brows, big nose, and not to forget, a wide smile. He said, "Miss Chloe, how are you tonight? This is Frode." I didn't say anything, and I got another text, "Do what Frode says, without questions." Well this was insanely embarassing, and very much eww. The fact that I was only wearing a bra and a skirt kept bugging me. I had a helpless embarassing smile, and Frode was trying his best to make me feel comfortable. I saw the guard was sleeping, which I was thankful for, and I slipped off. Frode said, "Where would you like to sit ma'am?" I said, "I like to sit in the front." He opened the door lifted me up and made me sit. Very creepy, I was probably looking like a doll in a child's hand lol, I was small, a lot smaller than him atleast. Well, he then came back to his seat, and began to drive.
*The awkward silence*
Frode smiled and said, "Ma'am we are taking the longer route" and his devilish smile.
To be continued..

So in the nutshell,
-At night, Chloe decides to go to her Master's.
-Frode, works for Master Steve, comes to pick Chloe up from her house and acts a little creepy.

curious-young-girl
03-15-2010, 03:19 PM
good start. and for once people dont just rush into sex. keep going =)

Mere
03-15-2010, 03:26 PM
First reply..!! yay!! thanks..!!

fitzy
03-15-2010, 03:31 PM
good beginning this will be one of the storys ill be looking out for

hookedondares
03-15-2010, 04:28 PM
has a good build up so far and isent too rushed.so far so good XD

kearns
03-15-2010, 04:55 PM
I like it so far!

Mere
03-15-2010, 11:57 PM
I like it so far!
Thanks..! I might continue writing then!

good beginning this will be one of the storys ill be looking out for
Hey! that was sweet! thanks!!

has a good build up so far and isent too rushed.so far so good XD
Thanks..!!

Ninjota
03-16-2010, 02:22 AM
I like it so far! I like the perspective that you tell it from :)

The story is interesting as well, i will look forward to reading more!

Mere
03-16-2010, 10:45 AM
I like it so far! I like the perspective that you tell it from :)

The story is interesting as well, i will look forward to reading more!
when did you post that?? lol thanks..!!

Star Shadows
03-16-2010, 11:06 AM
This looks like it is going to be awesome. Brilliant start.

Mere
03-16-2010, 10:45 PM
This looks like it is going to be awesome. Brilliant start.

If you guys really like it..then I would post more...!!!
Thanks for the "Brilliant start" ..hehe made my mood ..!!

Hunterman36
03-16-2010, 10:51 PM
Please do Im looking forward to more write on whoooooooooooo!

Mere
03-17-2010, 07:51 AM
Please do Im looking forward to more write on whoooooooooooo!
Yeah! Will post the next part soon!

Jennifer91
03-17-2010, 08:01 AM
It is very good, but you really need to write correctly.. not just gramatically!

Mere
03-17-2010, 09:05 AM
It is very good, but you really need to write correctly.. not just gramatically!
Write correctly...hmm...what?? lol I didn't get that, please elaborate..!!

Demon Thief
03-17-2010, 10:58 PM
No idea, but great start so far. :D

Mere
03-19-2010, 06:15 AM
Paul-Master Steve's body Guard

I was horrified when I saw him smile like that. I lowly asked, "Why are we taking the longer route?" He said he wants to know me more, so we could be friends. Okay, this person I know, who works for my Master, met me for the first time, when I was in bra and skirt, and he wants to be my friends. EXTREMELY creepy. I can kind of handle that though, He hadn't touched me that way, at all since we met. I tried to open the window(cause well, it was late at night, and no one was on the road), to feel a little better, so I did. He said, "Ma'am, please not windows, I'm a little sick, and I would end up in a big trouble if..." I said, "Thats okay"
This was somehow not good, I was geting soffocated there, it wasn't a secure feeling, but I was very excited.
He leaned towards me, to pick up something I didn't know about. His hand touched me, at my tits and then belly but I don't think that was intentional. Or may be..never know. But I was embarassed cause my tits were like rock hard!!
Anyway, he was being friendly, he asked me about my interests and other stuff. We had a small but nice chat. He kind of made me happy, I was laughing as we reached at Master's. Frode quickly jumped out of the car and I was expecing him to open the door for me but he first said hello to someone. I was still in the car as he was talking to the stranger, and he pointed out to me. I was wearing a bra..yuk! Another person would see me. This was probably the most humiliating thing for me. I again got embarassed and I simply smiled. Frode got me out of the car AND AGAIN he touched my tits..ahh it really was a very slutty feeling. Frode introduced my to this person, "Thats Steve's Body guard, Paul and she is..umm.." WTF!! He could have just said I'm Master Steve's friend..!!
I was embarassed and humiliated and just then I got Master's call, "Slut, are you wearing your panties?" Both guys were staring at me, waiting for me to say something. I said, "No, I'm not" He said, "Say that again, the full sentence, make sure both the guys listen to you" I was a little angry that time, but oh well, I didn't have much choice, I said, "I'm not wearing my panties!!" I guess I was loud enough. He said, "Okay now come here, quick!" and he disconnected, ahh that was a little..um..well I wished he said good bye. I saw both the guys smiling at me, they heard it..lol
Paul said, "Please, come with me." I did. I waved back to Frode and he smiled, and said, "Good luck girl!!" lol Luck? Gosh!! I realized I was so wet. Paul basically was NOT talking to me at all. He had a huger body than Frode, but was WAY LESS friendlier though. He had a long red cloth, which looked pretty warm, and I was shivering BADLY...he said if I would like to put it on, well I was like why not. We walked for about 3 minutes, which seemed like 3 hours..! Paul suddenly stopped. He said, "Take a left and ring the bell, I have to go now." I said, "Okay, good bye!!" Which he ignored..ahh RUDE!!
I walked, rung the bell and .....finally I met Master, I was still shivering more aout of nervousness than cold. Master Steve asked me to come inside, which I did. He closed the door and sat on the couch. I was about to sit when he all of a sudden said, "Who slut? Who asked you to sit? Take this and sign it and quick!" I quickly signed it and he said he would like to show me my room, where I will have to stay for a week. Considering Master a very luxurious person, I was expecting something pretty cool. After walking through a huge lobby, I was peeping into the rooms trying to guess which one was mine when Master said, "STOP!" I got conscious, I looked at Master. He said, "Here is where you will stay" Pointing out to a cage whose height was probably less than one meter. My mind was SCREAMING..WTF!! I said, "Steve, what about my things?" I didn't have a habit of calling him Master, I just said Steve most of the time. He said, "You won't need any!" And that made me so excited..the way he said that was so awesome, I couldn't wait for him to start now when he pushed my in the cage, in which I could barely fit my body, and said, "12pm, I want you dripping."
To be continued...

In nutshell,
-Chloe reaches Master Steve's place
-She's been given a cage to stay in.

Mere
03-27-2010, 04:06 AM
Meghan- Master Steve's cook

11:30 pm,
I saw the clock and was already dripping when someone came up to me and said, "Hey I'm going to show you a video, which Steve made."
And he started it, and left. I was almost in shock!! The video started, and I wondered what was in it. It said, "Slut, you know I don't like repetition. So once for you, I'm going to tell you all the rules you shall follow this week................"
And the rules, I don't remember what were his exact words, but I'm going to write what I remember- I shall not do anything, which he said he could not emphasize enough on, ANYTHING without asking him. I'm to stay available for him at all times, no matter what. Thats what he really meant. He even said if I was breathing that moment, it was because he didn't say not to. Crazy enough!! lol
It was soon like, 11:59 and I was expecting him anytime. I was wet, and overly-excited. I couldn't wait for him but at the same time, I was SO nervous. It was so silent that I could listen to my breadth and my heart beat which was racing! I was scared because the silence was making me nervous and suddenly, I feel somethin on my shoulder. I was sweating out of fear as I turned back.
"Look directly into my eyes." He said and I was. Brownd eyes, full of confidence and attitude. I was probably looking like a small pup staring his master. He then went near the lock, to unlock it as I tried to look around wondering where he came from. He wasn't looking at me, so I thought I was pretty safe when he said, "Look into my eyes you dirty whore. Disobey me again, and you would beg me to let you die."
I was SO scared, I did as he said. He pulled me out of the cage, leading me to the hall. I was walking straight but looking towards the left, into his eyes. This was pretty funny but it was hard to walk. He asked me to bend over the table and lifted up my skirt. I was expecting spanks or something, but nothing he did. Tik Tok Tik Tok Tik....but he didn't do anything. And all of a sudden, SMACK!
I cried more out of shock than of fear. And another, "ahh-ahh-ouch!! ....no!!..... ahh!! ......FUCK!" And he stopped. Did I say something wrong?? Why did he stop? I was happy though. He said, "Count! and another sound from your fucking mouth, and you are dead."
And SMACK!...SMACK..SMACK!! I was counting, 1..2..3...4..5...6...7..8...9...10....24...38..49. ..50..And, I slipped my tongue, "AHHH"
He was constantly hitting me, on the same point on my poor ass. 50 hard spanks was something I never thought. I did not do anything wrong, or did I? He said, "Do you know why you are being spanked, slut?" and I said, "No..." And he said, "No-?" I had a confused look, I didn't know what he wanted me to do. And, all of a sudden, I remembered!! I quickly said, "Yes ....Master." "This is for not addressing me properly." and, SMACK! SMACK! and SMACK! 51...52...75. He again said, "This is for wearing this stupid red thing, when you were to remain in your bra and skirt." Oh my fucking God, how could I forget it, I'm so dumb.!!! And, SMACK! smack! ..76...77...80...85.....My ass was HURTING. I couldn't stand the pain, he was constantly hitting at a point on my ass, I felt pitty for my ass, but he won't stop..86...90...98...100!! Tears were rolling off my eyes, and I was dieing in guilt. He bent, and was looking into my eyes. He looked blurry because of my watery eyes. I said, "I'm sorry Master." and I dropped my eyes. I was breathing faster and I could smell his aroma.
He held my chin and cheeks in his and and forced me to look at his face, and he said, "And this is for speaking when I told you to stay shut!" SMACK!!...101..102..103.104....108...110. He asked me to say how I feel. Tough one! I said, "Umm..umm I'm feeling kind of...."
"Come with me........(walk till his room).....Strip, get the paper there, and take the pen, kneel and write it down till I have something...Meghan, food." I loved to write, may be thats why he wants me to write. I wondered how would he like it. Meghan got him some food, which looked tasty, particularly because I was hungry I think. I was still crying, because I was upset. He turned on the television. He began to have his meal and I began to write.
(A few minutes later)
I had written it and he had his meal. He asked me to read it out loud. I did -
"How I feel is a small question, but its hard to answer in a few words. Its the first day and I thought I wouldn't give you a chance *gasp* ...a chance to complain. I feel upset, I'm guilty, I ruined everything. I want to tell you that I promise to be a better slave from now on *gasp* thats it Master"
(everything went silent for a few seconds)
He said, "What do you like to watch?" and pointed towards the couch. I sat there, and told him about my favorite movie...
To be continued...

In nutshell,
-Chloe is told of the rules to follow when with Master Steve.
-110 HARD spanks make Chloe realize her mistakes.

Star Shadows
03-27-2010, 04:43 AM
Oh my gosh. This is amazing. Unarguably, irrevocably, mind bogglingly amazing :) Well done mereslutgirl you rock my fuzzy blue toe socks!

xxShadow

Mere
03-28-2010, 08:27 PM
Oh my gosh. This is amazing. Unarguably, irrevocably, mind bogglingly amazing :) Well done mereslutgirl you rock my fuzzy blue toe socks!

xxShadow

Thanks star shadows!! And you are popular here!!

lostintheCaribbean
03-30-2010, 03:25 PM
One of the best starts I've ever read, please go on.

Mere
03-30-2010, 06:32 PM
thanks sweetie, Well yeah me leaving gD buuuut would for sure end this story(pshhh)
lol I wanna end this, before I actually stop coming here...so FOR REGULAR READERS!!
I'll be here to complete this..lol yay!!

Mere
07-17-2010, 09:49 PM
Master and I began to watch my favorite movie, which was so sweet of him. He arranged for some pop corns and cold drinkwhich he offered me. It was around 3pm and I was SO hungry, so I just took it. He put his left arm around me and we begain to watch. I was enjoying, it felt good, safe and secure. After like 1 hour, Master asked, "Does your ..." and I interrupted, "Just a sec!" He asked me again, "Chloe.." And I again said, "Shhh..that’s an important thing." (I didn't realize when all this happened, he told me it sis. >.>)
I was so into the movie, that I didn't realize what I just did. When the scene I was watching was over, he removed his arm from around me, and slipped a vibrator into my pussy. His hand was back at its place, and he continued to watch the movie. I was looking at his face with a surprised look. I was so wet, I could feel the vibrations. I lost interest in the movie after sometime, I was simply trying to hold my orgasm, for I was not allowed to do it without asking him. He was smiling, and still watching the movie and every second became harder when I realized the vibrator had something like icy hot or toothpaste on it. It was burning me, and I was trying to watch the movie. And suddenly, the speed of the toy increased. I was dieing to cum now. I said, "Master.." And he said, "Just a sec!" Oh my fucking god!! I understood what happened. I knew asking him would probably be in vain. I again said, "Master, I need......" And he interrupted, "Shhh..thats an important thing!" I could do nothing..NOTHING. I was breathing fast and sweating when he pinched my left nipple. I slight moan from my mouth when I realized I should keep shut. Time passed, though it was HARD. 5 minutes later, I had realized I could not hold it in. I quickly said, "Master I need to cum!" And he continued to see the movie. I repeated myself, and he said, "But what about your favorite movie?" I was SO annoyed.
"Fuck the movie!" I almost yelled. I gasped as he giggled, "My slut, you know what happened?"
Yes Master"
"Tell me"
"I was supposed to listen to you, even when we were watching my favorite movie. It's you who rewarded me with the chance to watch with you.."
He smiled, "Cum now."
A sigh of relief, I felt so guilty :( and he seemed a little annoyed. I orgasmed, and got rid of the vibrator. Icy hot remained there, burning my sensitive parts. I said, "Thank you Master." He smiled again, and nodded as he got up from the couch. I stood up too, though I didn't want to. "Where are we going Master?"
"My sweet sweet pet, did I tell you to speak." He looked at me. I was realizing that all this will be hard for me, HARD. I immediately dropped my eyes. I could feel his eyes on my body, "Come with me."
(A small walk) I stared at the things, he seemed to live a life of luxury. Everything looked precious and expensive. That moment I realized it was COLD. He was wearing proper clothes but I was naked! The moment I realized that, I was shivering.

To be continued...

In nutshell,
-Done with the move
-One more step taken, for Chloe's training.

SeeNaked
07-21-2010, 04:40 PM
I love the story, it is positively excellent! Please write more!

Masters rose
07-24-2010, 03:10 PM
Absolutely love it :D

Isabellaslave
10-29-2010, 08:12 AM
this is awsome carry on please