PDA

View Full Version : Punish me in diapers

SissyDiaper231
03-12-2024, 12:30 PM
I am a worthless Little Baby Girl Slut that disobeyed by not wearing my diaper. Please give me a punishment., This can be dares, Rules or anything else as long as it not in my limits. Anything posted in here for the next week will be done

BabyManu
03-13-2024, 06:45 AM
Simple but straight to the point, you will go outside for an 1h walk wearing nothing but your cutest baby girl outfit to show everyone what a baby you are. If you are too coward to do it near your home you can go somewhere where nobody know you, otherwise if you are a good sissy you will just leave your home like that.

rhl
03-13-2024, 09:34 PM
Once you put on your diaper, toilet use is almost out of the question However I will let you chose one time a day.

Not enough, when out of the house, don't look or try to use a toilet

LittleEmbarrassment
03-14-2024, 03:24 AM
No, sorry i dont want to punish you, for thinking that you are a grown up kid. I prefer to help you proove it :)

You will spend a day outside (between 10am and 8pm) with nice activitys that also fits for a child. Visit a Zoo, watch a child movie, all the things that will make a kid happy :) Stay hydrated and drink atleast 500ml water each hour. Toilet ist off limits of course, aswell as taking your pants down. Have a beautiful child day :) We all just want you to enjoy your time 💕

However, I heard you, poor little thing, like to avoid wearing your diapers, so of course we shouldn't force you to do so today. You will not be allowed to wear a diaper for this day. Your chance to prove that you are already a grown up and dont need diapers.

You can go home if you've been away for 8 hours. Better bring a spare pair of pants with you, just in case ;) You're not allowed to carry the spare pants around with you. For example: If you drive to the zoo in a car, your pants stay in the car. If you go to a leisure park you can also put them directly in a locker at the beginning.