PDA

View Full Version : Minecraft Challenge suggestions

sparrow24
02-29-2024, 03:25 AM
Hi, Im a huge fan of minecraft, but as you know it can get quite boring if you don't know what to do. So i came up with a challenge for myself. I will have to collect a specific number of blocks in however many sessions i need. But there are still a few things i haven't decided yet, so i would love to get some creative input from you.

Minecraft Challenge:
Gather the following blocks, keep inventory OFF, normal mode.
After a session, ......... for every block still missing

0 / 500 Cobblestone
0/ 300 Andesite
0 / 200 Spruce wood
0 / 200 Dark oak wood
0 / 300 Oak wood
0 / 100 Warped wood
0 / 30 Blof of Iron
0 / 20 Block of Gold
0 / 5 Block of Diamond
0 / 50 Block of Coal
0 / 150 Pumpkin
0/ 150 Melon

Total: 0 / 2005

I don't know if the sessions should be a specified amount of time or if i should just play as long as i want each time.
And i would also like some form of punishment for missing blocks, so that i stay motivated and efficient. I first thought of line writing but that would be A LOT, so i'd rather do something else. It might also be interesting to have different punishments for the different kinds of blocks maybe?
What could also be fun, that i haven't given much thought yet, are some rules for the sessions, either in game (like not using armor) or irl (like being tied up).

I appreciate any suggestions! And if you're interested i can keep you updated here on this challenge~