PDA

View Full Version : 23/m here. Free hour to myself soom

Woody04
03-13-2010, 01:23 PM
Hi all, 23/m switch here. First time in a while I have had the apt to myself and would like a dare to do. First time posting so I shall try to be specific

dislikes: anal, pain
limits: Scat, highly public

(public is a limit, have been dared in the past to masterbate while driving down the freeway and did it)

Feel free to post or PM any questions comments and thanks ahead of time for any dares! First time doing this and feel if someone puts effort into writing dare I will have to do it.

henkdejong
03-13-2010, 01:25 PM
Guess I'll repost the dare here:

I dare you to masturbate, and since you like eating cum, when you cum you have to ejaculate in your hand. There is a small catch, though.
Before you're allowed to swallow the cum, you have to drink 50ml of milk through your nose.

If you have somehow swallowed the cum before drinking all the milk, you will be punished.

Woody04
03-13-2010, 02:15 PM
Done... well for the most part. Sent a PM

henkdejong
03-13-2010, 02:22 PM
Well, since you didn't follow my complete dare, I have a punishment for you.
During the dare you will have to wear your mother/sister's most sexy lingerie.
Now you will have to masturbate while putting 2 or more fingers of your opposite hand in your anus. When you cum you have to keep the 2 fingers in for at least 5 minutes.

Woody04
03-13-2010, 02:30 PM
Bad news on dare, or maybe good news for me as I have never worn womans clothing (not a limit though) I suppose I should put family in as a limit since I do not have any here, but it cannot involve roommates either. Living an apt with a few other guys.