PDA

View Full Version : All work and no play makes MidnightWitch a dull girl! Spring Break dares, please!

midnightwitch
03-13-2010, 12:02 PM
After a stressful 2 months of classes, I finally have a week off for spring break! My college has spring break at a weird time though, all of my friends either had last week off or will have the week after my spring break off. All I need to do this week is some homework, training on Tuesday, and research on Thursday.

I really want to do some dares this week (maybe one or two a day, more if I'm feeling horny or bored). It’s supposed to rain today, tomorrow and Monday so I would love dares that would involve me having to go outside in the rain (it’s not raining hard enough to do the "take a shower in the rain" dares.) I plan on going to the public library this week, my training will take place at a museum, and the research I'll be doing is at school in a laboratory (yes, I do have a lab coat, but no, I can't do "be naked under your lab coat while in the lab" but I can do that later at home. Sorry!) I've been experimenting with various objects lately (unused walking cane, broom handle, bobby stick (police baton), frozen foods) and I've always enjoyed using a wine bottle (it’s not an open bottle, it’s still sealed closed.)

I have posted the results of my last set of dares in my blog so check it out! Likes, Limits, and Items I have access to are in my signature. You can either post dares on here or PM them to me! Thanks!

Daring nemder
04-18-2010, 12:22 AM
k well if it raining i dare you to wear a short skirt and a white t shirt with no bra or panties. before you go home you must edge in three different public places then go home and finish yourself with and object you havnt use before..
oh and have fun lol