PDA

View Full Version : 19/Male Looking for LONG dares for tomorrow

MrPainSlut
03-13-2010, 04:28 AM
Hi, i am a 19 year old male from uk

I will be out and about tomorrow and am looking for a dare that will last most of the day, something that will make me uncomfortable but will stay hidden.

My likes: Cbt, cock bondage, pain, discomfort, anything not in my limits
Limits:Pee, Poo, Public(unless hidden) anal

I have a roll of duct tape, clothes pegs, electrical tape, shoelaces, garden twine and drawing pins

thanks

splasher
03-13-2010, 09:32 PM
Push your dick and balls between your legs as far back as they go and tape them there firmly.

You must stay like this at all times (even when you go to the toilet)

MrPainSlut
03-14-2010, 10:46 AM
ok, thanks.

its been a great day so far, not the most comfy but ive kept it up since 10am and im still going

thanks again

and keep them coming im now going to do at least one a day!!!

splasher
03-15-2010, 05:18 AM
Won't work if your circumcised but...

Pull your foreskin over your dick so there is some loose (similar to when you tie a balloon). Then put a clothes peg on it and leave it on all day, not allowed to take it off when you go to the toilet. If it falls off replace it and the pain shouldn't be intense but its about making a mess when you go to the toilet and the slight continuous pain for the whole day.

Extra Challenge:
Go to one public toilet and use the urinal.

MrPainSlut
03-15-2010, 09:16 AM
thanks, i've had it on for about 3 hours now, havnt needed toilet yet but i think it will be a challenge when i do,

If anyone else has ideas ill do more tomorrow, except tomorrow ill be at uni so it needs to be hideable