PDA

View Full Version : 16/male anal diaper enema and humilliation dares

Liger
03-11-2010, 07:35 PM
I a wanting to try diferet things (diapers,enema) so give me dares involving these please and anal an humiliation.

CISS
03-12-2010, 01:00 PM
Here's a few ideas:

(1) Give yourself a small enema (not too much water) and plug your hole with a carrot or a similar item (unless you have a proper butt plug). Now put on some old boxers (no briefs or boxer briefs here) and a pair of old pants, preferably with loose legs. Go for a walk outside, remove the carrot/butt plug and see how far you can walk until you need to let go of your enema. You'll have to go in your pants and keep on walking and continue walking for another 10 minutes before you head home.
(2) Loosen your butt hole until it's loose enough to shove a banana up there, or at least as much of a banana as you can. Put on a diaper and lay on your bed with your legs spread apart and wait for the banana to come back out. Try to not push it out but just wait. Do not remove the diaper until you've peed in it often enough to make it leak.
(3) Wear a diaper to a crowded place (like a mall) and use it for it's full potential, i.e. pee and poop into it, before you're allowed to go home.
(4) Put on a diaper, wet it and write "I wet myself!" on the back. Now put on a pair of pants, head outside to some empty road, take off the pants and walk for at least 5 minutes in just a diaper and the shirt.
(5) Poop a diaper, then massage the back of your diaper and spread the poop all over the inside. Now hump a pillow until you cum.
(6) Prepare a huge enema (as much as you [think you]can take) and empty yourself into a diaper. Now do some physical exercise. You can either dance to a few songs, or run around the house, do some sit-ups etc. Your exercise routine must be at least 15 minutes, then you're allowed to change. If your diaper falls off because it's too heavy, you must wear diapers for the next 24 hours, no matter where you go and what you do.

Have fun!

CISS

Aisukaze
03-12-2010, 02:31 PM
give yourself the biggest enema you can. hold it for 15 minutes
then get any dildo shaped object, or an actual dildo and masturbate with it till all the water is out.