PDA

View Full Version : Birthday dares

Jezabel
03-11-2010, 03:07 PM
Hi guys im so excited it is my birthday tomorrow and can post on s&m :D but i want dares for my big 1 8

TheHotBoyWonder
03-11-2010, 05:06 PM
AS you turn 18 soon an soon wish to be a slave i recommend you get some practise in such that
i made a little dice/ normal dare for you round your limits enjoy

Roll dice to see how long you have to complete dares

1- 2 hours
2 - 12 hours
3 - 24 hours
4 – 1 day
5 – 2 days
6 – Now ie asap don’t read this do it

Public + Pee
Firstly you are to strip down to your underwear. Now you are to walk out the house and find a secluded spot to strip nude upon stripping nude you are to find a tree, Once there you must lie down with your ass in the air back on the floor with the trees support and give yourself a golden shower then walk home nude. Or if too much redress and crawl home.

Anal +Feet
For this dare put on your favourite swimsuit and insert into your ass the largest object you can fit.
Then you are to locate your brother or other friend and crawl up to them and start to lick there feet.
If they let you ask if they want to change the item in your ass for a larger one.
If they freak out say it’s some stupid dare leave then leave the item in your ass for 12 hours

Squirt +Insertion
You must crawl to each room in the house and find an item to play with and make you squirt. Each item must be larger than the last and first item must be larger than your middle finger in length. Once you have the item you must use it and squirt there and then. Then lick up your mess and crawl on. Returning to your bedroom last. You may only wear one item of clothing during this.

Messy + puke
To make the best mess possible i expect you to collect together 10 things to pur over yourself in the bath tub. When you do this you are to be nude and ensure the plug in so you can writhe in it. Once you have poured the last messy object over you i expect you to take at least 10 mouths full’s and then swallow. Then if you puke you must edge in it 3 time if you don’t you must squirt all over your messy body.

Denial + Nudity
Simple on but the most fun, you must edge every hour your dare lasts and not cum.
When you go to bed you must compensate for the edges you miss out in sleep.
When doing these edges you must be nude. If you cannot be nude you must add 2 extra edges to total edges. You may not cum or squirt once. If you fail to do so and cum/squirt the punishment is to restart entire dare include other ones.

ENJOY:D:D

AverageDaniel
03-11-2010, 05:21 PM
I wrote this for someone a while ago, but figured I'd share. It was a punishment, I don't remember what she did but her punishment was to piss herself in public seven days in a row, different ways each day:

Day One-
For the first day, I'm giving you an easy one. Wear dark(blue or black) jeans. You are to go to your local park and lay down, get a little sun, and, oh yeah, piss yourself. You are to remain laying down until the piss dries.

Day Two-
Walk to the mall wearing your white shorts. When you get there, go window-shopping for twenty minutes. Then, go find a bench and sit down on it. This is where you have to piss. You never know, maybe someone will come along and give you some company...

Day Three-
Go back to the park, this time wearing a pair of white jeans. Lay down again, but this time, you must masturbate to orgasm before you may piss yourself.

Day Four-
Find a store that sells adult diapers. You are to go to the store, buy the diapers, and when you are checking out, ask the clerk if you can wear them out. After you do so, go to the bathroom with your purchase, put one on, and piss yourself while in the store.

Day Five-
Time to be a tourist! For this task, wear any pair of shorts. Go around asking strangers to take pictures of you until you are able to piss while one of them is taking the picture. Ask the people to take multiple pictures(do different poses or something) so they capture you pissing.

Day Six-
Walk around in a short skirt, your choice of a top. On the back of your shirt, create a sign that says "Spank Me, It's My Birthday!" Your goal is to constantly be on the verge of pissing, so that when someone does give you a spank, you can release some (or all) the piss in "surprise."

Day Seven-
Wear a skirt and tights(pantyhose). Go around door-to-door begging people to let you use the bathroom, saying you're desperate. If one of them lets you in before you are able to piss yourself, you must just sit on the toilet for a moment, fully dressed, then flush, making you need to go even more and making them think you went. The goal is to piss yourself while on someone's front porch, while they see you.

Enjoy! If you choose to do this, I'd love to hear how it went!

torfi96
03-11-2010, 05:44 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY.... but yeah here is some couple of dares...

First to get your wedgieass a little heat.

Put on some flexible thong then a belt and tight it very well against your waist now do a massive wedgie (trough the belt) and now make it to and jock lock ,,,now handcuff yourself to and radiator and hold the keys in the mouth and not allowed to free yourself untill you have freed yourself from the wedgie.

Now you know how wedgie is ,, take a shoelace and put on 3 pairs of panties then loop the shoelace trough the leg holes and tie a knot now stand up on a chair and put the string on the middle of the top of the door then squat down till you are hanging than kick the chair away ... wait 5 minutes than try to free yourself.. And yeh b4 you do that take a 2 bananas put it in plastic bag and mush them till their completely mushed and poor it in your underwear and also 1 egg dont brake it put it in the middle of the ass and crotch

now for a littlebit anal take a Green banana very green and put it into hot water for 5 mins and wait till its a little slimy than put it up and in your ass and put on a diaper and go for a little walk and when you are on the place you were heading sit down and poo it out and 2 hours b4 the walk drink a 2 liters of water and lets see if you can poo it out without takin a pee but yeh

next, take a big sign and write on it My underwear is a trashcan, and go to a busy road and tell them they can put everything there and give you a wedgie spend atleast 2 hours doing that

Now you will have a little roulette ... take a clamp for your nose and a orange juice ,, 8 glasses and pee in 4 of them , now put orange juice in 4 of them and put on a blindfold simply mix them all together first in circle and then square and then triangle and then line so you wont know what is what now you have to drink 4 of the glasses mabye you are rlly lucky :)

now ,,, take a 2 breads and ketchup , ham , baked beans , tomato , banana,, and make a sandwitch and eat it ,,,, if you puke=you gonna have to masturbate with your own puke

now for that dirty mouth you have been swearing with all the time doing this dare

Take a bar of soap put it in your mouth for 2 mins then wash of :) gonna tell us how it goes? :D

Dusty123p
03-12-2010, 01:25 AM
Hi
Public and messy
next time u have ure period wear white trousers with no knickers when u go shopping

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=41727

thefunman
03-12-2010, 11:42 AM
Spend the day naked, and take a walk at some point ofthe day and find a nice spot and have some fun. If you are really daring go to a friends house so they can see that you are naked. and have orgasm deniel all day long. You can only have 2 orgasm for you birthday. have fun;)