PDA

View Full Version : Non-Fiction: The Spring Break Trip

Henhen28
03-10-2010, 07:08 PM
Ok, this is my first story. I doubt it will be good.

At a small, private school in Atlanta, Georgia, USA, the 11th grade class was about to take their annual spring break trip. This year they were going to a summer camp called Athens Y Camp for a week of fun. I was just one of the 250 students taking this trip. Soon I would realize that this will be one of the best experiences of my life.

As I was packing the Friday night before we would leave, I got a text from my buddy Will. It said, “Hen! This trip is gonna be sweet!! We are totally playing TORD! Haha I can’t wait!” After that text, neither could I.

The next morning, I woke up, grabbed my bag, and drove to school in my blue 1972 Mercedes 350SL Roadster. I loved that car! I had bought it with my own money and worked on it almost every weekend. Anyways, when I got to school, my girlfriend, Abbie, and my best friend, Will, and a bunch of other people, were all already there, standing next to one of the five buses. Abbie kissed me when I climbed out of the car and Will gave me a knuckle touch. “Hey dude!” was his greeting.

Now let me describe these two new characters to you. Abbie is a 5’8” brunette with shoulder length hair. She plays on the varsity soccer team and also plays volleyball. Will is the captain of the football team and plays wing attack man on the varsity lacrosse team too (I play crease). He is about 6’2” (an inch shorter than me), has a black, slightly curly buzz cut, and completely jacked. All the girls loved Will. My friend Daniel and I always joked that there was a Will Fan Club on Facebook. Anyways….

We all shoved our bags into the little side compartments on the bus and climbed aboard. I had my Air Jordan bag on my back with all my various bus essentials – iPod, my lucky deck of cards, and a small notepad and a couple pencils (my friends tell me I’m quite the artist). I would soon realize that I wouldn’t need any of these items.

maxim
03-10-2010, 08:00 PM
Amazing Start!
Can't waot untill you post more
I like how you don't emidiantly jump into sex!
LOng Posts?

The Judge
03-10-2010, 08:16 PM
great opening keep it up

Henhen28
03-11-2010, 01:17 PM
Amazing Start!
Can't waot untill you post more
I like how you don't emidiantly jump into sex!
LOng Posts?

Why thank you! I have read many stories at getDare and I HATE it when they immediately jump into sex. And yes my posts are fairly long. sowwy.. :D

Demon Thief
03-11-2010, 11:21 PM
Nice start. I love it when stories give a little background info.

maxim
03-12-2010, 03:42 PM
Why thank you! I have read many stories at getDare and I HATE it when they immediately jump into sex. And yes my posts are fairly long. sowwy.. :D
Lmao, I ment can you have longer posts >.<

Henhen28
03-18-2010, 03:49 PM
Chapter 2

Once on the bus, naturally we all headed to the back. I sat in an aisle seat with Daniel next to me and Abbie in my lap. My other friends were there too – Will, Kaitlyn, Jessica, Miguel, and Victoria.

Now let me introduce and describe all these new characters. Daniel was another of my good friends. He was about 6’ with a brown shag hairdo. He was a complete rocker and knew EVERYTHING about guitars and music. Kaitlyn was Will’s girlfriend. She was about 5’6” and had blonde hair with a purple streak. She was very chesty and probably the hottest girl in our school (sowwy Abbie!). Not the most athletic girl, but she still in shape. She cheered for football and basketball. Jessica, on the other hand, was about as athletic as a girl can get. Being a star on the varsity track and soccer teams, she was faster than anyone else at our school. She was about 5’7” with black hair. Miguel was an intellectual. No other words can describe him in my mind. He got straight A’s and was a walking encyclopedia. He was also a black belt in karate. Miguel was 6’4” (tallest in our group) and girls like him. Victoria was an oddball in our group. She wasn’t really involved at school and got average grades. She was extremely prude and never wore anything that wasn’t modest.

As I was saying, Abbie was sitting in my lap, which was starting to give me a boner. Will was sitting next to Kaitlyn and surprise surprise, they were already making out! Will asked Abby and me if we wanted to play Truth or Dare. Naturally, we said yes. Will went first, “Henry, T or D?”

To be continued…

Henhen28
03-18-2010, 04:32 PM
Chapter 3

“Dare.”

“Strip for the rest of the game,” said Will.

Giggling, Abbie stood and to allow me to remove my clothes. I pulled off my t-shirt and kicked off my kicks too. Slipping off my pants, I noticed how obvious it was that I had a boner. “Oh well!” I thought. I pulled of my boxers in one swipe and was completely nude in front of the group. Sarcastically, Daniel shouted, “Hey! It’s nothing we haven’t seen before!” I glared at him before I took my seat again. Abbie sat back in my lap and leaned against my dick. She was only wearing short shorts, a skimpy tank top and flip flops and my boner throbbed.

I asked, “Abbie, Truth or Dare?”

“Dare,” she replied.

“I dare you to give me a blowjob until I cum. Swallow the cum,” I said with a slight smirk on my face.

“Gladly!”

Abbie got down between my legs and started sucking. She sucked for like 2 minutes and then I started to feel an orgasm coming on. Suddenly, I erupted and she almost choked on all the warm cum. She swallowed my 3 loads, wiped her mouth, and squeezed herself between me and Daniel. I let out a sigh of relief as my dick shrank to normal size.

It was Abbie’s turn, so she asked, “Kaitlyn, Truth or Dare?”

To be continued…

Henhen28
03-18-2010, 04:34 PM
Thanks for all the comments and views, guys. I'll try hard to get another Chapter out by tomorrow. Thanks!

Hen

Demon Thief
03-18-2010, 10:38 PM
Pretty nice job. A word of advice, though. Don't stop!

javer03
03-25-2010, 11:45 PM
We going to get more soon, hopefully

tripers
03-27-2010, 11:29 AM
I think this has got to be one of the best stories i have ever read. Don't stop writing I beg of you.

Henhen28
03-27-2010, 11:31 AM
Sorry guys. I've been swamped with school. I'll try to get the next chapter up by tonight!

Hen

hookedondares
03-27-2010, 04:55 PM
slow down. i liked the start of this because it was going slow, but now it has rushed all of a suddent and this guy has all his clothes off.think about this in real terms and then write. dont make this into an irrational fantasy because it had the potential to be more.