PDA

View Full Version : Panty liner dare for the gals ;)

slaveblondie
03-10-2010, 04:58 AM
Okay so I was thinking earlier about a dare I was just given which involved putting toothpaste down my underwear. The problem is messy is a limit for me and not only that, I don't like doing things that could damage my underwear, so I was trying to think of ways round it and decided that panty liners provide a rather good solution.

If you put the panty liner in your underwear then it does exactly what it says on the tin, lines the panty.. Which means that any messy substance going down that area won't damage your underwear! I tried it earlier with toothpaste and it worked really well :)

So theres my dare for you, take a panty liner, cover it in a substance of your choice and enjoy the effects, without so much mess!

SB x

kitkat
03-13-2010, 01:02 AM
Awesome! Thats a great idea and useful in alot of situations! :)

Lizard
03-13-2010, 09:22 AM
So theres my dare for you, take a panty liner, cover it in a substance of your choice and enjoy the effects, without so much mess!

Nice idea which actually works equally as well for the guys, provided they are wearing panties rather than boxers. They also have the added thrill if finding/buying one!

Alexa
03-13-2010, 12:53 PM
Oooh, I like this. Imma try it with lube first cause I love feeling wet down there.