PDA

View Full Version : 26/male/master seeks any age/male/slave in any place

Masterdaddy977997
11-18-2023, 11:11 PM
26/male/master seeks any age/male/slave in any place

Master/dom here (im chubby and white just so you have an idea of what I look like). Looking for slave to use off and on when time allows on kik or skype(I do sexting stuff typically once every 1-3 days). Im typically not a dom who has much interest in what pleases my online toys besides respecting limits. I want you to get me off and if you do along the way great but typically unless you really get me hooked on you, I don't care if you do. I prefer men (cis or trans (no discrimination either. Im enby)) but not opposed to the right women. You can message me here, ask for my skype, or but preferably on kik. My kik user is yourruler6907 (I preferred to be messaged on kik). If you message me on kik mention you found me here. Also include your asl, limits, and likes. A face pic is appreciated too if thats not a limit. Include anything else you think is important. Im down to chat a little at the beginning but pics/vids need to start somewhat soon after the first message. I understand if that is not for you but that is what I like. I look foward to hearing from you dirty fucks.