PDA

View Full Version : A Lost Dare (Non-Fiction)

jamester
09-10-2007, 05:17 PM
First off I just want to address that I'll be writing this story in sections to add onto the suspense and to make it...more of a grabber.

Back three months ago, on a warm summer day in June, I made a bet with my girlfriend. We had been going out for quite sometime now and we would makeout and I while we do I would occasionally begin fingering her and often times eating her out. It was only recently that she even began to touch me in those places, only because I am younger than her (by only five months) and she doesn't think I'm "old enough". On numerous accounts she told me that she wanted to kiss, and suck and lick down there but didn't want to corrupt me. Well, my birthday was coming up and I decided that I would make a bet with her. She told me she would give me a blow-job maybe for Christmas, if I was naughty enough, but for sure on my 18th, which wasn't until next summer. So, knowing that she loved being touched by me, I made a bet that wouldn't allow her to be touched. The bet was that if she can't stand not being touched by me until my birthday (3 months away) then she must do anything I wanted. She agreed, maybe because I had just given her an orgasm five minutes ago and she wasn’t thinking straight. But anyways, I told her that it's not fair that I always touch her and she never does me, so for the next three months she'll experience what I've felt. Her only term was that if I lost and touched her on my own will, I would have to dress up as a girl for a day. The full package. So the competition began. Oh and by the way, She was allowed to do anything she wanted to me to seduce me to touch her.
Let me just lay out the rules-
1.) I cannot eat her out, finger her, and touch her in any way down there. I also cannot kiss her on her neck and nibble her ear or her nipples. Lastly I cannot even run my hands over her inner thighs, stomach, or waist. I am, however, allowed to makeout, giver her messages, hold her hand, whisper in her ear.
2.) She may not force me to touch her or she loses, she can do anything else to me: touch me, give me a blow job, masturbate me, and tease me, anything to seduce me.
3.) If I win she must do anything I ask her to. We both agreed no sex but if I want her to give me a blow job that's fine; also I can ask her to be my slave, furniture, maid, I can also do anything to her: give her as many orgasms as I want, tie her up and tease her for hours, finger her, anything.

If people still want me to continue then please say so. I might not write unless I feel like people are reading it.

cagedbird
09-10-2007, 08:09 PM
Pretty good intro so far ^.^ Plz continue

theuntouchable
09-10-2007, 09:24 PM
i cant wait to here what happens next!!

hotnpimpin
09-10-2007, 10:03 PM
continue its good

rampage
09-11-2007, 09:38 AM
gd so far, pls continue

anonimousbob
09-11-2007, 10:26 AM
nice start, and it could go any way, her as a slave or you blackmailed into slave. Adds more suspense so it's great

jamester
09-11-2007, 04:28 PM
I guess I'll continue where I left off.

So anyways, as days went on everything was as usual. We went to school, I'd kiss her then, hold her hand; it was all good. But when I went over her house that was a different story entirely. One weekend day I came over at around 9:30 in the morning and her mom told me that she was still sleeping and that her mom had to go to work. So her mom left and I locked up for her and made my way to my girlfriend's room. She was indeed sleeping in her bed so I jumped in there with her to get some rest as well; I also thought it would be a pleasant surprise to wake up to me. As soon as I lifted the covers I noticed that she was naked. You could bet that got me horny, but I had to stick to the competition so I got under the covers and went to sleep. However, on numerous occasions she would shift around and my hand would end up between her legs because it would usually be resting on her thighs. It took all I had to hold back from touched her. Finally I fell asleep. When I woke up she wasn't sleeping anymore but was instead straddling me. Her naked body was sitting on my penis and I felt it getting immediately hard. My hand were between her knees and, as a helper for the wrestling team, she knew some moves which would leave me immobile. She began to kiss
Me on the neck, chin, mouth, chest, and stomach. She then loosened her grip on my arms to see if I would attempt to touch her. After she noticed I wouldn't she got all mad and sat on my hand and said, "Technically I'm not forcing you to touch me". I noticed that her pussy was extremely wet and I was in such a horny mood that I wanted to finger her brain out. I some miraculous way I was able to hold myself back, which frustrated her even more. Quite angry at me, she went to get dressed and eat breakfast. When she came back into the room though, she was wearing the kinkiest maids out fit with a very short skirt that showed off her bare butt. She bent over to putt on some leg netting and I had the clearest view at her pussy. I reached out to grab her when she turned around, and to my surprise, slapped my hand away. "I haven't even begun to seduce you yet; don't embarrass yourself by giving in now." She told me to go back to bed wile she cleaned around the house. I did, but when I woke up I was handcuffed to the bedposts. Now we would talk about slave master/mistress stuff but we would always joke around. She told me that she was going to make me want her super bad but wouldn't be able to get her no matter how much I wanted. She also said that she enjoyed me squirming to hold myself back more than the competition itself. So for the remainder of the day she tickled me, ran her hand over me, and touched me but never let me be satisfied. She would keep rubbing until I was on the edge and then would stop; she said she loved the look on my face. She never gave me head the because that's what the competition was all about anyways. By the end of the day I was ready to ravish her and make her stay on the edge without going over like she did me. Unfortunately she stopped when her mother came home so I wouldn't be able to do anything to her. I left her house that night knowing I survived another day but hating myself for making the bet in the first place.......

jamester
09-13-2007, 09:22 PM
has the story dies off or do people still want to hear the rest?

theuntouchable
09-13-2007, 09:26 PM
i know i want to hear the reast :p

Kumquat250
09-14-2007, 12:07 PM
I wanna read the rest!!!!!

jamester
09-14-2007, 08:13 PM
ok well here's is another section

after that day, I never wanted to go to her house again. I refused to come over on numerous occasions, but one day I needed to because we had a project that we had to finish together. It was the same deal, her mother had work and we had the house to ourselves. We started by doing the project; we actually finished the project. later on in the day her mother called and told us that she would be later because of some highway accident so we had the house for three more hours. I decided that I wanted to get some sleep before I went home because she lived about fifteen minutes from me and i didn't want to drive drowsy. I laid in her bed and she laid right next to me and so I put my hand oon her waist. We fell asleep together, and to my surprise we woke up the same way we fell asleep, no one was seducing anyone else. At that point I decided that she shouldn't be the only one having fun with this bet so I decided to take the offensive. I started to whisper in her ear how much I loved her. I then started telling her what I was going to do to her once the competition was over. I told her how she was going to be my slave and how i was going to stimulate her till she was on the edge and I would keep her there until she forced me to make her orgasm. She was sleeping partially on me so I started to feel her pussy get wet. I knew that she like what i said and that she was getting horny. I didn't take long before she started moving around in the bed and rocky her hips. I kept on telling her how she was going to be handcuffed standing and how I would eat her out while she was standing. I told her how her knees would start giving out but she would n't be able to sit and how when she finally does orgasm she'll be shaking so hard on the floor. By now she was restless on the bed and EXTREMELY wet. she started to lower her hands below the bed sheets and pulled off her panties. she tried to touch herself to relieve all the pressure that was building in her. But I grabbed her hands and lifted them above her head so that she couldn't relieve herself. She then strattled me and sat on my hard penis so it would put pressure on her clit. She again started to rub herself so I took her hand and put them above my head which made her lay on top of me. She began to grind her clit against my boxers in order to stimulate herself. this wasn't so much of a tease for me because I was satisfied in seeing her struggle. She kept going and began to breathe hard and tremble. I knew that she was second away from an orgasm. So i spread her legs open with mine and turned her over so I was laying on her. I then sat up so she could not stimulate herself anymore. I still had her hands to they were useless. Her legs were spread so she couldn't rub them together, and her clit wasn't touching anything so she couldn't be stimulated. She actually started to cry from the pressure and lust for an orgasm. She begged me to let her and she told me the she quit the bet and i won, as long as i would make her orgasm. So i put my mouth next to her ear and said, "I'm not going to let you off so easily; I'm going to make you cry, I'm going to make you scream. I'm going to make you beg, and then, I'm gonna make sure your cries are never answered. Not while it's so fun to watch you squirm." I held her in that position until her mom finally came over and then I left. Not only did I survive another day but I made her beg for me......

rampage
09-15-2007, 01:31 AM
gr8 story, hope u win the bet

jamester
09-19-2007, 04:22 PM
does anyone want to know who wins?

molten man
09-19-2007, 09:19 PM
i hope you win!! More fun in that way!!

anayguy
09-20-2007, 02:56 PM
great story keep it up

xxthatgirl
09-20-2007, 05:13 PM
Great story!
I like it!

brownie
09-20-2007, 06:04 PM
I hope u lose! it will so much funner

jamester
09-23-2007, 11:12 AM
Ok, i think i'll keep going with the story but i'm busy right now. I'll probably have it up within five hours.

Alex Talan
10-06-2007, 08:04 AM
Looking forward to seeing the continuation of this story!

molten man
10-07-2007, 09:45 PM
Did he forget about this story??

joeman
10-08-2007, 10:40 AM
No i didn't forget. I was studying for my S.A.T. If you live in America i think you'll know what i'm talking about. If you don't, it's hell in test form.

molten man
10-16-2007, 10:59 PM
i stay in india nd i know what SAT is. Best of luck for it!!

joeman
11-21-2007, 11:15 PM
I know that jamester started this story but I changed my username to joeman because someone kept posting slave/master requests under my username. If you don't believe me then I'll send you anything from jamester to prove it. Anyways I feel like finishing the story.

joeman
11-21-2007, 11:38 PM
I knew that I was going to win the bet at this point and I was going I get what I wanted, her as my slave. A week later I decided to go to her house to her house to do my homework. After we finished homework we played monopoly for like fucking five hours. At around ten I called my parents and told them that j was sleeping at a friend's house and my girlfriend's momsaid it was ok if I stayed over because she thought we were soo innocent. Since they only had one bed in her room we had to sleep together. After my girlfriend fell asleep I began my grand master plan to make her lose that night. I took my cell phone which was really skinny, lubed it up and quickly stuck it on her pussy. It had a charm crap on It so I could pull it out. She woke up but itwas too late. I had by the hands and I set the phone alarm to vibrate continously after a minute. She struggled for a minute but after the phone started to vibrate she fell quite, well not really. After five minutes I was sure she had at least one orgasm and sh was so wet it wet the bed. After ten minutes she was on the edge of fainting. She was sweating, crying, moaning, and rocking. By the way, my cell phonedoes have a he'll of a vibrate. Anyways I decided she he enough after fifteen minutes and let go of her hands but guess what she did?...

molten man
11-23-2007, 02:39 AM
Nice Keep it up the good work!!

joeman
12-01-2007, 03:20 PM
Thank God college apps are over. Time to finish the story.

After I let go over her hands she turned me over and began to make out with me. Somehow, between kisses I maganged to tell her that i didn't lose the bet because I didn't touch her, the phone did. I don't think she payed attention she just kept kissing me and moaning. Suddenly, I felt a slight breeze below my waist; she had pulled off my pants!! her haid began to slowly make it's way down my chest and stomach do to my groin. She began to delicately lick my hard penis while all the time moaning in exctasy from the phone in her pussy. After she regained herself she put my whole penis in her mouth and I could feel the head of my penish touching the back of her mouth. I then felt the best feeling yet, the tight feeling of my penis fitting into her throat as she began to deep throught all while licking around my shaft and fighting another orgasm. she looked up at me and I saw a tear trail down her face as she had another orgasm because she began to shake tremendously. she went wild after that, thrusting my penis in and out of her throat. You could expect that it didn't take long before I orgasmed down her throat and i think she gladly took it all. As she began to work her way back up to my mouth to kiss me, I took the phone out of her soaked pussy. I saw her winch from the sensitivity she had reached from her orgasms. I then begame to finger her and play with her clit. As soon as I did, she jumped up with the biggest smile on her face. " YOU LOST THE BET!!! I knew you'd fall for my little trap. you may have gotten a blow job, but i just earned a new girlfriend." I was pleaded to reconsider and, out of stupidity, I promised I'd do anything for her for the WHOLE WEEKEND instead. She said ok but added "i just earned myself a weekend slave." I just layed my head on her pillow trying to imagine what she had in store for me....

Pikachu
12-01-2007, 08:03 PM
nice...i approve keep it up...

joeman
12-01-2007, 09:39 PM
Is there a a demand to continue the story?

zeketheorc
12-02-2007, 12:10 AM
i say keep it up but id like you to explain how he lost when before it was said he won since she had the orgasm first

pagelada
12-02-2007, 01:50 PM
I DEMAND U FINISH IT OR I WILL EAT YOUR HEAD:) :chainsaw: :hittheroad:

joeman
12-02-2007, 06:00 PM
i say keep it up but id like you to explain how he lost when before it was said he won since she had the orgasm first

The bet wan't to see who would have an orgasm first. The best was to see if I would touch her first or if she'd crack and make me touch her. WHen I said that he didn't lose I didn't mean that anyone won.

molten man
12-02-2007, 09:32 PM
Nice. Keep writing!!

x.Emma.x
11-20-2008, 10:23 AM
This is good. Great, actually!

Shiney
11-20-2008, 11:10 AM
This was such a great story. Too bad it never got through to the slave part. I wish she dressed you up anyways.

Coyote
11-20-2008, 04:09 PM
i just started to read this storfy and i would like you to continue

x.Emma.x
11-21-2008, 10:21 AM
I was just saying I liked it. You guys he obviously won't finish it - It's a year old!

Manbearpig
11-25-2008, 08:15 PM
Yea his last post is from nearly the end of last year. Be creative and imagine the finish for yourselves.

joeman
03-14-2009, 05:44 PM
Well hello everyone, so looks like I'm back. I kinda lost track of the site for the past.... year lol. Anyways, I read the story over and remembered the good times. I also read the posts about finishing the story so with a little critical thinking, I think I am able to recall the story pretty accurately and will begin finishing it soon.

Shiney
03-19-2009, 09:12 AM
Yay! That's awesome! I look forward to reading the rest.

shaman
03-21-2009, 03:57 PM
okay, well i am ready to finish the story. and if you've noticed, my screen name changed because i thought this name better suits me. anyways, back underway

when we last left off, I had just lost the bet with my girlfriend and resultingly became her weekend slave.

I pleaded and begged for her to reconsider but she refused to be bargained down. After some minutes, i realized it was hopeless for me to expect her to back out of the bet and so I embarassingly asked her when she wanted my servitude. "this weekend!" she shouted as though she had already had something planned. I knew that she was familiar with my weekend schedule and that she knew that i was completely free this weekend so I didn't bother argueing but instead sat on the bed defeated. After getting her clothes on, she preceeded to walk to the kitchen and make us a snack as if nothing happened. However, I could see from the way she was acting that she was already cooking up the most evil plan for me this weekend.

Surely enough, friday arrived and as soon as I saw her in the morning before school, she gave me a kiss and told me that everything I needed for this weekend was in the trunk of her car and that I was the car and that I was to wait there for her after school. I pressed that the weekend started on saturday but she just asked a passing student when the weekend started and she excitingly yelled "friday after school! get the party started" anyways, I went through school that day, not wanting it to end but of course the inevitable 3:00 o'clock came by and I found myself waiting for her by her car. After what seemed like forever, she finally showed up. But before I could say anything, she told me that I was not to speak unless spoken to and that all my basic human rights were stripped from me this weekend while I served my "mistress" At this point, I had a slight idea of what this weekend might be like, because what she had just told me were both statements I used to tease her with. I'd crack woman jokes and tell her not speak unless spoken to and tease that women shouldn't be given human rights seeing as the serve their man. All these jokes were in good fun but this weekend, she was going to put them back on me. So we hopped in the car and of course I was forced to drive my mistress wherever she pleased. Before I could even motion to asking where we were going, she pulled out a gps and placed it on the dashboard. I was instructed to hit "proceed to destination" and drive. So as i turned on the car and looked to my rearview mirror to back-up, I see her face with a huge grin on it just before she said "hold on love, I almost forgot something. remember the little scenario you fantisized to me. the one over the phone, well I made a toy from it." I knew exactly what she was talking about, earlier I had fantisized to her about how if I won the bet I would buy one of those eletric butt plugs and make her wear it for the weekend so I ensure she does what she's told. so out of her purse comes this ungodly buttplug with this metal ring around it. "sorry love, butt I just couldn't afford a real electric buttplug so I just stuck a coupel of those shocking pens in this one and had my friend wire them to this remote to control you. My friend didn't get to finish it so she said not to switch the remote up all the way because the shock from the pens might cause a river of tears. Well, let's just hope you are cooperative enough that we need not see this river of tears." so she handed me the buttplug and some conductive gel/lube and watched as the oversized buttplug worked it's way in. "don't forget the chastity belt, love" she pulls out a female chastity belt then says, "i have an asian mother, what else did you expect her to give me before summer camp?" she locks it on me and says that this way the buttplug will remain in me until she removes the belt for me to use the bathroom after which, it will be reapplied. terrified, yet turned on, I slowly back the car out of her parking spot and begin to drive....

Coyote
05-13-2009, 08:22 PM
I just noticed the new addition. Glad it is being continued

andrew_b
12-13-2009, 02:59 PM
No i didn't forget. I was studying for my S.A.T. If you live in America i think you'll know what i'm talking about. If you don't, it's hell in test form.

try the leaving cert dude

shaman
12-21-2009, 01:57 AM
I followed the GPS word for word wondering the whole time where it was taking me. Soon enough the gps took me onto the freeway, I then began to work my way over to the furthest lane over as usual. As soon as I got there, the GPS told me to get off at the next exit. I quickly battled my way over to the shoulder, all the while I could her my girl friend laughing to herself as she reached for the remote. But suddenly, just before I miss the exit a driver lets me merge into the furthest right land to miraculously catch the exit. Just as I let out a sigh of relief, I feel a tingle in my ass. I look over to my girlfriend who is holding the remote turning the dial slightly up, "that's for making fun of Asian drivers when you are no better. The plug will remain on until we get to our destination." reluctantly I kept driving. After a bit of time I realized that the road we were on leads us to San Francisco, that must be where she is taking me, but why?

For the next couple miles my mind was accupied with thoughts as to why she was taking me to the city. Then a jolt of electricity brought me back to earth, before I could even turn to her and ask what that was for she tells me, " Stay under the speed limit, slave" she then giggled and gave me a very loving kiss and reached her hand into my pants. As soon as she touched the chastity belt she looked at up and said, "oh yeah, I forgot about that, oh well. And to think, I was gonna test your concentration with some road head. But don't you worry, I'll turn up the dial enough to keep you from day dreaming." and with that, the same jolt of electricity hit me again, but this time it was here to stay....

..... We had been driving for a while when the GPS finally came to life again and told me to take the next exit onto the freeway, defintely going to the city. I began to pick up speed so I could take the exit and math the speed of the cars on the freeway but as soon as I took the onramp I saw a line of cars stopped ahead of me. I slammed on the brakes and came to a screetching halt no more than a couple feet from the nearest car. Without any time to explain my side, my girlfriend began to yell at me about how I almost put us into an accident. She slapped me and turned up the dial even more. At this point the electricity was stimulating my prostate and I couldn't help but moan from the pleasure. I received two more slaps. "shut-up you dirty whore!!! hehe, I don't want to here your mouth until I tell you to speak! Hehe." she then grabbed a red ball-gag and put it on me. I instantly quieted down so she could take it off. " oh no slave, you are not getting off that easy. Looks to me like we have three miles of rush hour to get through and I want to hear you moan fo eerything foot of it... Or should I turn up the voltage and help you out?" immediatly I began to moan into my gag, it felt so good combined with the buttplug. But that quickly changed when the cars passing by began to honk and laugh at me. I was so embarrassed that almost all feelings of pleasure quickly vanished.

After the road cleared up my girlfriend removed the gag, "this is no fun when no one is around to see." But out of anger I turned to her an yelled " Fuck you!!!". Her smile quickly went away and was replaced with the most anger I have ever seen come out of her. "what the fuck did you just say to me!?! Stop the damn car right now! How dare you speak to your girlfriend like that!?!!! I said stop the fucking car!!!" There was no giggles following that sentence, as soon as the car was parked on the shoulder, she ordered me into the back seat. She then put he seatbelt around me, pulled it to it's maximum, and let it go. The seatbelt was no in child lock mode so it could only retract until unbuckled. She tightened it around me so I couldn't move an inch. She cuffed both of my wrists to the handlebar on the door and re-applied the gag onto me. Luckily the backseats had tinted windows so no one could see me. She got into the drivers seat put the car in drive, looked back at me "you know, I was going to take you to the city so we could shop for some nice girl clothes that fit you comfortably. Now you are going to have to wear the clothes that I out-grew." she then grabbed the remote and spun the dial to it's absolute maximum an threw it at me for which it fell under the seat in front of me. Instantly I felt the buttplug electrify like I've never felt before. The shocks were so intense that I felt it in my penis. Seconds into the torture I began screaming into my gag and tears began to run down my face, A CONSTANT FLOW OF TEARS!!!! There was no pleasure in this pain. I could not help but to Cry and scream. "you better get used to it slave, it's a long drive home."........

shaman
12-21-2009, 08:11 PM
keep going anyone?

Atelo
12-21-2009, 08:38 PM
Yes, I really like this story.

shaman
12-22-2009, 06:34 PM
Between trying to remember the story accurately and other occupying things in my life, I've decided that every tuesday I will post a new section to the story until it is complete. Here is the next section.

She exited the freeway and began to drive back to her house like she promised.For the next twenty minutes I remained in the back seat, crying and whimpering from the constant pain. I hoped for the battery to die down or for my body to get used to the pain but neither happened. The chastity belt made sure that the rude buttplug stayed firm inside me. All the way back to her house my girlfriend lectured me about how I should act this weekend, what my roles were. Every now and then she glanced at me through the rearview mirror to make sure I was paying attention. When she noticed I began to daze off she turned around and gave me a fierce slap across the face. "pay attention! you better remember everything I tell you!" she then kept going on, "Once we get home I want you to take me car and go to the homedepot and buy the following items: electric tape, plush rope, four sponges, some ho......., and........" wait, what did she say? Oh shit, I had dazed off!!! "After that, I want you right back to home, I will see what the situation with my mother is. Maybe I can get her out of the house for the weekend. Oh yeah....don foge ugot......."

Another slap! "oh loveee, we're home." Slowly I came too. IT turned out that I passed out from the pain. The unforgiving buttplug had stopped torturing me. It felt slightly different though. The electric shocks must have tore my ass apart. I was stilled cuffed to the seat and the ball-gag and chastity belt were still on me. My girlfriend wiped the tears from my eyes, then removed that gag and gave me a kiss. "I'm sorry I had to be so harsh with you, I just didn't want you to think that I'd be soft on you just because I love you. As a matter of fact, because I was so mean to you, here is the remote to the buttplug. You can have it for the rest of the day. consider it a prize for being so strong." She undid the cuffs and the seat-belt. "Now get going. I need those supplies. I'm going to go in and talk to my mother."

I grabbed the car keys from her and began to drive to the store. I wanted to get everything as quickly as possible as to avoid any punishments from my mistress- I mean my girlfriend. After I arrived at home depot I went straight to the bathroom. I took off my pants to see if I could find out how this chastity belt worked. Once I pulled my pants down I realized I was not wearing my boxers anymore, I had on diapers! I was so confused, it turns out my girlfriend put diapers on me so I don't pee my pants while I was passed out. I dismissed it's weirdness and decided I should just get the supplies and go. I picked up the sponges, rope, and tape. I checked them out at the self check-out station but just as I left I remembered something. Wait a minute! I have the remote to killer buttplug!!! I ran back to the store and bought a screwdriver then ran to her car and began to unscrew the remote. At the heart of the device I found the little battery that was causing her control over me. I took it out and put it in backwards. That way it would still feel as heavy as it was, but it wouldn't work. I put the car in drive and drove back to her house.

After parking in front of her house, I noticed that her mom's car was not there anymore. Oh no, She already left for work! I walked to her front steps, rang the doorbell and waited for my girlfriend to answer. As soon as the door opened, she yelled at me to get into the house, loud enough for the block to hear. I walked in with hundreds of thoughts racing through my mind but just as she closed the door I felt a sting like no other on my thigh and I dropped to the floor. She stripped me to my chastity belt and ordered me to the floor again. Sting after sting my girlfriend delivered unrelenting ruler slaps to my ass, my inner thighs, and my back. "How dare you tamper with the remote I gave you!!!!" WAIT WHAT?!?! HOW THE FUCK DID SHE KNOW!?!

moonforit90
06-18-2010, 08:33 PM
finish the story

Daredevil911
06-19-2010, 08:42 AM
Finish it! It is great! :)

moonforit90
06-20-2010, 10:59 AM
finish the story:) it is awesome:):):)