PDA

View Full Version : Dare Chain

daretycoon
08-09-2006, 08:43 PM
heres how this will work I will give a dare the person who does the dare get to dare the next dare and so on and so forth. Rules 1.Dare can not be two hard that no one will do it 2. if no one does the dare with in 10 days the next is free range(any one can dare) 3.dares MUST NOT break getdare.com rules ************************************************** **** here we go

I dare you to fill your But crack with tooth past and leave it for 24 hours.

Smile Guy
09-16-2006, 03:51 PM
Well seeming as no one did do this dare after ten days I'll start the next new dare. AND HAH!!! I don't have to do it. Personally, I think it was a little bit too hard first dare. It canes to do it for a few seconds let alone all day!!!

Anyway, I dare the next poster to go into their next-door neighbour's garden... naked!

joeonthego717
09-18-2006, 09:51 PM
did it at night still count? well the next person has to get naked put soap on their entire front and wash the floors and send me pics its not like i know you so dont b chy lol

Smile Guy
09-24-2006, 02:23 PM
Couldn't manage to get pics but that was the funnest dare I've ever done!!!! I could just slip and slide all over the place! Kinda of painful on my balls though...

And, yeah, night counts!!!

The next dare? Send me a picture of your dick. Simple, right? Wrong! Cos that dick's got to be as small as you can possibly get it. Have a cold shower, cover it in ice cubes, stare at pictures of ugly stuff for all I care... But I want to see it TINY!!!! PM me the results.

Playstation
02-25-2007, 03:56 PM
ten daz ar wel gone so im daring *********** i dare you to drink ure cum. pm me pic.

tordman
04-28-2007, 06:01 PM
i didnt drink alot but i dare the next person to pm a link of you flashing.(if guy then balls if girl then boobs)

qatguy
04-28-2007, 06:58 PM
please let me into your chain of dares! I enjoy performing messy dares, dares that relate to masturbating, and dares that require me to wear female panties underneath my guy clothing in public!

2doctor
06-09-2007, 11:44 PM
ok i dare you to go to the shops justing wearing girls panties

Rowan
06-10-2007, 12:31 PM
i did tordmans dare - so next person - go to a clothes shop, pick up some clothes (preferably of the opposite sex) and go into the dressing rooms. change into the clothes and masturbate until you cum. change back. (try not to get the clothes mucky!)

Random
07-02-2007, 01:49 PM
i didn't do this dare i wanted to be in the dare chain my dare is to let all your friends poo and pee in your bath tub for unti it is full you must invite your friends over and let them strip you down till you are naked and you must go in the bathtub with all the poo and pee without any clothing you have sit in there like you are sinking for a full 10 minutes and the for the last 10 minutes you have to keep your mouth open. when you caome out you cant dry yourself your friend has to wipe your butt, boobs, pussy or dick and you have to go outside for a full 10 minutes on a main street where there is a lot of people

D-Saster
07-05-2007, 06:51 PM
That one is truley horrible...I will try n continue the chain:

Wear some really tight underwear and put as much ice down them as possible. Then take a cold shower in them and send me a pic lawl

cant_think_of_a_nam
09-04-2008, 08:05 PM
i did it give me another

Knots101
09-04-2008, 08:11 PM
i did it give me another

Old 07-05-2007, 06:51 PM

Please don't bump threads that are from over a year ago. This apply even more when you have nothing to contribute to the thread.

≈ Wedgies ≈
09-04-2008, 11:19 PM
So does this mean that this thread is dead? If not you have to wear a thong under guy clothing for a week. No changing.

olivedivon
02-03-2009, 03:18 PM
that was wierd. I took my sisters. I dare the next person to go to a clothing store, ask the cash register person to help you try on some stuff in the dressing room. Then get naked and start getting wierd with him/her. see how long until they go away! tell me how long!

PS. Please don't drop this forum! I like it!

Manbearpig
02-04-2009, 02:32 PM
that was wierd. I took my sisters. I dare the next person to go to a clothing store, ask the cash register person to help you try on some stuff in the dressing room. Then get naked and start getting wierd with him/her. see how long until they go away! tell me how long!

PS. Please don't drop this forum! I like it!

Sorry, there are other threads like this. Plus this is from 2008. Locked