PDA

View Full Version : A story on rotation

Powerstrip
09-10-2007, 04:45 PM
Fellow writers!

I have a new idea, but it must be organised properly. The idea:

I for one have difficulty in making long stories that are a continuing series of events of dares or tasks etc. So how about this. We work a system of rotating writers for a particular story. The writer can take it in any way they want from the previous part.

We can have a few writers working on it, or invite anyone to add in there own part.

So what do you think? Please post below if you are interested in submitting a part or ideas for the story (maybe the start).

Tinkerbell_Baby
09-10-2007, 04:51 PM
Sounds Like a good Idea. I don't know if will like right it, but might be fun to read something like that

Hampers
09-11-2007, 05:07 AM
Sounds like fun.
I'm in.
What shalt the story be about?

anonimousbob
09-11-2007, 10:36 AM
sounds cool, I have a couple of odd ideas for story starts but not continuations, I might try to write one up, or PM the start idea to someone here to write up

Powerstrip
09-11-2007, 06:13 PM
Well it can be about anything you want. If anonbob has an idea, he is welcome to start us off.

Marc
09-12-2007, 12:13 AM
I'm happy to join in with that idea - but suggest the story might be better written through pm before posting publicly (as others might assume it is an 'interactive' story?)

Perhaps also a limit on the amount to be written by one author - say, one long posting (which would still allow up to 10,000 characters) i.e. 'a chapter'?

Only my thoughts - I'm happy to fall in with whatever is decided!

Smile Guy
09-23-2007, 12:54 PM
Good idea, Powerstrip. I think I'll join up with this too.

Powerstrip
Hampers
anonimousbob
Marc
Smile Guy

We'll have one more person join and then one of us will get it started. I'll sticky it in the main Truth or Dare Story section so people will appreciate it's something a little bit different.

So, who's going to be the sixth?

Hampers
09-24-2007, 03:25 AM
My friend my friend! We've already started!
Pm me your email and I'll join you in what we're doing!

Powerstrip
09-24-2007, 04:18 AM
Hi guys,

I don't think Ihave much time to do this for a bit. So if you all want to carry on, I might be able to join in. I've just started uni, so everything is happening.

When everything has settled a little, I'll happily make part (if possible)

Sorry.

admireu4ever
11-02-2007, 01:24 PM
I'm is here and ready.

Simple_me
11-02-2007, 02:29 PM
i haven't posted any storys on the forum yet, but im an avid and descriptive writer, may i lend a hand?

Hampers
11-03-2007, 04:02 AM
uhhh
I'm is here and ready.
A) We've already started
B) You're not going to get it in with grammar like that...

Smile Guy
11-04-2007, 07:48 AM
B) You're not going to get it in with grammar like that...

He has good grammar, he's just something saying unusually more. And if it's a story on rotation then technically people can join late very easily.

zeketheorc
11-04-2007, 08:11 AM
hasnt something like this been done before? on one case we listed options for someone else to pick and continue with and on another case we wrote 10 words and let someone else continue?

Coyote
11-09-2007, 01:33 PM
i am here and willing to join if i am not too late