PDA

View Full Version : Home with family Members Or Friends

HypoMonkey
09-10-2007, 01:13 PM
This dice dare is best done when over non players are in the house,
Roll 2 6 sided dice for the clothes, and then 1 6 sided die to find out how many times to roll the other 6 sided die for the dares.
Clothes (both sexes)
2. - Dressed up as a fairy, (pink dress/toto, ballet shoes, makeup, wand and wings)
3. - Dress up as a Pirate, (Stripped top, dungerees, toy parrot (or real), eye patch and cutlus)
4. - In just your underware
5. - Crossdress
6. - Naked but with a long coat on
7. - Dressed as a chicken (Be creative or buy a real chicken suit)
8. - Normal Clothes
9. - Dress up as a footballer (Football Top, Shorts, Boots, Shinpads, Football socks and carry a football)
10. - A swimmer (1 piece swim suit and googles and swimming hat and flippers)
11. - Pajamas
12. - 3 items of clothing of your choice
How Many Times To Roll The Die For The Dare
1. - 1 Time
2. - 3 Times
3. - 5 Times
4. - Your Age Times
5. - As Many Times as you want
6. - Until all dares are done at least 1
Dares
1. - Start of in the top most room in your house dressed as what ever you rolled, then walk all the way to the lowest room in the house, then take of all your clothes and walk back to the room you strated in, stay naked for 30mins then go back get your clothes change into them and walk back again.
2. - Go to dinner with the family
3. - Roll a die
1-2. - walk
3-4. - Drive
5-6. - Bus
This is how you must get to your friends house, then go to your friends house and ask if you can go in, then you must do a strip tease for them, then get back home the same way as you got there.
4. - Stay like that for 24 hours
5. - Go round your house hugging everyone in the house, but you cann't let anyone go for 5mins
6. - While in your house for 1 week you can only ware what you rolled.

Hope you enjoy and find it quite daring this is what I got:
10 - I'm a boy so borrowed my sisters swimsuit, wore my googles, her swim hat and her flippers)
2 - 3 times
1 - I started in my attic, then walked all the way down 2 floors to the bathroom, I was seen by my mum, whet back up to my attic naked, not seen by anyone but on my way back down I was caught by my sis but she let me go, got back up with no trouble)
5 - This was funny my sis didn't no what to do my mum and dad thought i was ill and my bro just laughed.
3 - I roled a 5 so got on the bus went round (got to my friends and told him as a dare I had to give him a strip tease) he let me in and I did the funniest strip tease hes ever seen, then got back on the bus home)

This was realy imbarrasing.

hi loser hi
04-17-2008, 03:23 PM
i got a 6, 2,1 and a 4, good dice dare!:D