PDA

View Full Version : 24/female/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

cleo43
10-16-2023, 03:45 AM
24/female/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

I've posted on here before - found a Master but had to postpone the relationship due to some personal difficulties. The Master found another slave.

Looking for a sadistic master who will use its tits and holes as punishment/management when I fails tasks. I have a strict schedule for myself for getting a better job (skills improvement), being more productive and losing weight (the schedule which my previous Master came up with - new Master can change it however he wants). I find it hard to keep up with it.

As a slave, I want to submit fully. I like feeling like an owned object, a subhuman existing for masters pleasure, not being in control of anything, not even a real human. I enjoy misogyny.

I need strict rules and punishments, I find it hard to follow orders if I'm not punished for misbehaving. When allowed too much comfort I behave to misbehave too - I'm the most devoted when treated unkindly.

My limts are: scat, blood, dangerous, showing face, calls/videos

aussiedom
10-16-2023, 03:53 AM
Message me your Kik pig.

akechi106
10-16-2023, 03:59 AM
Message me your Kik pig.

Honestly not the way to go about looking into becoming this ones master.

I get you would want it to be yours for a time, but you may want to a show a little respect before you get into the Humiliation and such. This one has not decided on anyone yet, so this could hurt your chances if you come right out the gate firing both barrels like this.

Agentcool7
10-16-2023, 11:42 AM
If your still looking pm me
Or kik me at agentcool77