PDA

View Full Version : 21/f/week off

lilwetslave
03-08-2010, 03:04 PM
Hello everyone

I have a week off from College and my master told me to post a request for dares to do untill I go back to class on monday. I will do which ever ones my master chooses for me and will post my results on here

Equipment:
Bullet Vib
Vibrator
dildo
rope
clothspins
Most other household items
usually a cucumber
Female Clothing ( no underwear tho, i dont wear any so i dont own any)
Living: I live in a 5 bedroom, 2 bath house with three other people. ( none of which can EVER be involved

I will do anything inside my house, backyard and if conceled around the city, as long as it does not involve another person
Limits: Public, Scat, Permenet, Friends/Family
Dislikes: (but will do) Piss, semi public, anal insertion
Likes: Pain, Pussy/nipple torture, orgasm deprevation/control, instertation, masterbation, bondage

TheHotBoyWonder
03-08-2010, 07:27 PM
OK what sex equipment do you have?
what areas for dares are aproved?
what cloths/undwear does your master like on you?
What you best experience for you master?
WHat is you worst punishment from master?

lilwetslave
03-08-2010, 08:30 PM
I have edited my post to answer your questions

overkill007
03-08-2010, 08:42 PM
ok heres one. put your vibrator in your pussy then with your rope tie yourself up like so http://321stars.com/thatlink/bondage.how-to.jpg leave on for as long as your master wants. Also if you have a clothes hanger that has two clips on it you can attach it to your nipples and tie weights to the end. hope you enjoy

b0ris
03-09-2010, 01:04 AM
Make zipper (multiple clothes-pins connected by a string), with a decent amount of string left free.
Put it on your labia.

Pull the rope around the toilet. Sit. Now fix the rope as short as possible so that the zipper has to come off when you stand up.

Do whatever you want on the toilet before getting up.

If the pins fall into the bowl, you are allowed to clean them orally.

lilwetslave
03-11-2010, 11:17 AM
Any one else wanna give me some dares?

TheHotBoyWonder
03-11-2010, 11:26 AM
i do one second just need to type it up

TheHotBoyWonder
03-11-2010, 11:32 AM
Firstly you must strip nude and edge 3 times. Now your warmed up you are to bind your tits and make a crotch rope. Next you must put clothspins on your nipples, clit, and toungue. Now you must insert your egg in you on full and crawl with your dildo in your mouth to the back garden. Once in the garden take out the egg and fuck the dildo till you cum then lick it clean and crawl back inside. For every time a clip falls off you must spank your ass 5 times with a house hold object. Once finshed report back how it went;)

TheHotBoyWonder
03-11-2010, 12:08 PM
What would be good is if every day till monday
You have to endur regular orgasm denile
For example everymorning ask you wake up you must
edge 3 times before getting out of bed
During the day you must at least edge another 6 times atleast 30 mins apart
I this period you must also only use your egg or dildo to do so
Then before bed you must edge another 3 times
This way no matter how fun your day you will always be frustate at some point
:rolleyes: enjoy

spiritualxtc
03-13-2010, 10:48 AM
Is this still open?

If so, then:

Vibrator in yoru pussy, dildo in your ass (or whichever is smaller in your ass, and the bigger one in your pussy), bullet vibe against your clit. Use the rope to hold it in place. Get dressed and do you daily activities like this. You can take it out when you cum 3 times.