PDA

View Full Version : 26/female/master seeks 18-30/male/slave in UK (a spark)

Onlythisgirl
10-09-2023, 07:32 AM
26/female/master seeks 18-30/male/slave in UK (a spark)

Hoping to find a UK based sub male, looking for a long term thing ideally. Holding auditions to find a good fit. Be prepared to show off and be your true self and we’ll go from there.

Private person, dominant behind closed doors with a vanilla lifestyle in public.

Kik: laurajsimpson

Onlythisgirl
10-24-2023, 01:44 AM

Hoping to find a UK based sub male, although online only may be considered. I am looking for a long term thing ideally. Holding auditions to find a good fit. Be prepared to show off, send a picture (those who haven’t taken this into account will potentially be blocked/ignored) and be your true self and we’ll go from there.

Private person, dominant behind closed doors with a vanilla lifestyle in public.

Slight update to the above.

paulthai
10-24-2023, 07:37 AM
Hi miss,

I’m a 40 year old UK switch, dom or sub depending on my mood and company I have. I know you are looking for younger, but get so few UK people on her and especially dominant females. I was wondering if we could chat, I am prepared to send pics, but only if you want me to. If the age thing is an issue I will understand.

Kind regards
Paul.

Onlythisgirl
12-01-2023, 01:40 PM

Hoping to find a UK based sub male, looking for a long term thing ideally. Holding auditions to find a good fit. Be prepared to show off and be your true self and we’ll go from there.

Just a little bump for now.

tease009
12-01-2023, 07:09 PM
18M, not based in UK but i'm willing to explore and try new things as i'm new to this... i'd love to try!