PDA

View Full Version : New Rules for 2024

PartySlut
09-17-2023, 09:56 PM
I know it's a bit early, but by popular demand I was requested to make another poll for 2024 rules rather then just tweaking a few on my own. If anyone has any new rules or ideas or rules they'd like to change please suggest some.

So far the rules for 2023 were as follows:

Always wear red lipstick

Must practice deepthroating dildo daily (30 deep throats per day) with my suction cup dildo on my mirror

Must spank myself 50 times every morning and evening

Must not leave the house without a hole stuffed

Every morning I will roll 4d4 and will have to complete at least that many edges throughout the day

I am allowed 3 solo orgasms per week unless otherwise directed

I must spent 1 hour on chores every day during which I will be stuffed with a dildo, plug and dildo gag wearing only a pair of heels

Every weekend I will spend 6 hours in my fucking machine (may be split between Saturday/Sunday)

Fuck at least two new people per week, ask for it rough, and at least 1 time must be in the ass

May only wear skirts/dresses and
Dresses/skirts may not be longer then the tip of my thumb with my hands at my sides otherwise a punishment will be given

Only heels may be worn outside the house

Fishnets must be worn at least twice a week

Thong or Gstring may only be worn 3 times per week.

A corset must be worn twice a week

Must be completely naked before using a public rest room

mih
09-18-2023, 06:38 AM
Each day you have t go on tinder and swipe right on 1d10 consecutive guys.( so if you swipe left on one you start again at zero). When you match you have to offer a blowjob in your first message.

You may not cum unless instructed by a sex partner.

How many heels do you own? How high?

DareKiller
09-18-2023, 09:51 AM
Make sure you have sex (including penetration) on each Wednesday during the year

PartySlut
09-18-2023, 10:44 AM
Make sure you have sex (including penetration) on each Wednesday during the year

I could include this to the 2 new people every week 1 of them must be on Wednesday

PartySlut
09-18-2023, 10:50 AM
Each day you have t go on tinder and swipe right on 1d10 consecutive guys.( so if you swipe left on one you start again at zero). When you match you have to offer a blowjob in your first message.

You may not cum unless instructed by a sex partner.

How many heels do you own? How high?

this one might be too time consuming but I can think about it I kind of like it.

I have a shit ton and the lowest pair is like 4 inches most are 5-6 inches

Sluttysoni
09-18-2023, 11:23 AM
Get topless in your morning walk for at least 1/3 of the distance

mih
09-18-2023, 12:05 PM
Each month get rid of your lowest pair of heels. You may not buy any new ones lower than 6 inches. The first part of the rule ends when you don't have any lower than 6 inches left.

PartySlut
09-18-2023, 12:11 PM
Each month get rid of your lowest pair of heels. You may not buy any new ones lower than 6 inches. The first part of the rule ends when you don't have any lower than 6 inches left.

There's a few that I really like (I don't really have many below 5.5-6 inches) ill think about this one

MasterZp
09-18-2023, 08:58 PM
Here are a few rules to consider.

Each day roll a 1d6 and 1-2, 5-6 you may wear a bra, 3-4 you may not. But you have to pick out your outfit for the day before you roll and can change the outfit as a result of the roll.

1 day a week you must flash a stranger your pussy, but it has to be in a public setting where others may see.

Once a month, complete a bucket list item.

Kindness
09-18-2023, 11:33 PM
Every free day, roll a d4.

On a 1, tie yourself down with the machine fucking you and your mouth at coco height. After 20 minutes, use your phone and try to find someone to come save you. Offer incentives as needed.

Stay on the machine until someone releases you or until six hours go by.

DareKiller
09-18-2023, 11:48 PM
Every Monday morning, roll a dice
Even: wear the same underwear for the whole week
Odd: No underwear at all for the whole week

PartySlut
09-19-2023, 08:31 AM
Every free day, roll a d4.

On a 1, tie yourself down with the machine fucking you and your mouth at coco height. After 20 minutes, use your phone and try to find someone to come save you. Offer incentives as needed.

Stay on the machine until someone releases you or until six hours go by.

I really like this one but it may need some adjusting

mih
09-19-2023, 01:13 PM
Each Monday roll 5 d20. That is the number of hours you have to have both holes filled for the week.

PartySlut
09-19-2023, 10:36 PM
Each Monday roll 5 d20. That is the number of hours you have to have both holes filled for the week.

I could do this but I will likely be carrying over the cannot leave the house without my ass or pussy filled from 2023

Oh I just realized that says both holes..... ill add this one for sure

sissyxresser
09-19-2023, 11:09 PM
No panties 4 days a week

DareKiller
09-20-2023, 12:11 AM
1 glas of fresh morning piss each week

PartySlut
09-20-2023, 07:07 AM
No panties 4 days a week

ill be carrying this over from 2023. Since I'm only allowed to wear a thong/gstring 3 days a week I must wear no panties on 4 days

sissyxresser
09-20-2023, 08:25 AM
Then let's go 2 day instead of 3.
When sitting legs spread as far as outfit allows

mih
09-20-2023, 09:15 AM
Every Monday roll 2d4. The sum is the number of nights you have to sleep in bondage.
If you roll doubles you have to spend those nights on the floor. On double 4s also no pillow/blanket for the week.

I think you can shave off a bit of your skirt length. Maybe Base of the thumb, depending on your arm length.
There should be some rule for your top, but I'm unsure how to make it sufficiently general to allow different styles of sexy dress. Maybe "may only wear tops covering less than 50% of your upper body"?

How many rules are you planning to add?

MasterNoOne
09-20-2023, 09:33 AM
How about a rule/challenge like this?

You can educate 12 nerds or losers in 2024. (1 per each month)

You can be their sex teacher.
You can find a guy between 18-21 years old.
And you can teach him, how to treat a slut.
You can make him a "better man" for the next generation of sluts.

To test him, ofc he needs to "sleep" with you.
If his is good, skip to your next student.
But if he is bad, teach him.

Just an idea.

And I'm not sure if this can go to your "2024 Rules" or "2024 Sexual Bucket List"

PartySlut
09-20-2023, 10:13 PM
I like all of these additions keep them coming once we get closer I'm going to start compiling a new set of rules

sexualfeelings
09-20-2023, 10:40 PM
Ask everyone you have sex with to rate you out of 10, if you earn less than an 8 you must ask them to punish you and if you earn less than a 7 you may not orgasm for the rest of the week

r0ver
09-21-2023, 05:52 AM
When sitting, you should lift the back of your skirt so you are sitting on your bare ass.

Greatcornbow2
09-21-2023, 09:59 AM
I could include this to the 2 new people every week 1 of them must be on Wednesday

Also keep your bush shaved and any guy having sex with you also gets to write his initials there and the date with a sharpie.

Caya
09-22-2023, 05:31 AM
This is a combination of different rules

1 Gym Once a week for 2-4 hours Full body exercise till your mussels fail
2 Gym clothes Yoga pants or short shorts and sleeveless yoga tops. Some sport shoos only for the gym
3 Diet... yes its a bad word. Set yourself a good high protein low sugar diet.
3 cheat days a month (if failed to follow rules these can be lowered )
4 write a monthly journal which must include your current measurements wight body fat contend etc. ( can be private or public) to track your journey to get more fit. You can track all your other rules on here too

separate form the above

you must show your boobs whenever by whoever you get asked.
You can tell them that this is a one time thing if you don't like them etc. but if you don't they can do it again as often as they wish

Caya
09-22-2023, 05:43 AM
Every week roll a D6 dice to see how many days of that week you need to wear a tightly laced corset. It should be tight enough to just be a bit uncomfortable but not tight enough to restrict your breathing to much.

At least fulfill your bi desire once a month.

let a pool run over the course of half a year to see what your next pricing/tattoo will be (if you want you can set the options).

Caya
09-22-2023, 06:50 AM
every week roll two d6 dice to see how many days you need to go without underwear...( next week stacks with the week before) good luck
for the easy version use only one dice

Every month roll 5 d6 dice to see how many days (24 hours continuously) of that month you need to wear a matching red choker/collar. (if a choker/collar isn't feasible use an ankle chain instead)

Keep yourself shaven/waxed blow your head hear at all times

Mind your posture. Keep your back straight, never cross your legs when sitting(always keep them a pencil with apart, bend at the hip, place one foot in front of the other when walking, etc.

Caya
09-22-2023, 07:53 AM
Once a weak get a harsh maintenance spanking/whipping by a person you trust.

At home wear heels al the time unless sleeping

Once back at home undress completely on the doorstep, heels don't count as clothes if there above 6,5 inches. Dress only if you need to step over the door step again.

No solo orgasms.

Every day roll a dice. If the number is even you have to ask permission to cum during intercourse
Odd you can cum if they give you permission. But you cant ask.

PartySlut
09-22-2023, 10:04 AM
thanks for all the new rules keep them coming. Still have plenty of time until 2024 but let the creative juices flow

Caya
09-22-2023, 10:13 AM
i think i will give the others a cahnce for a litte bit

KGing
10-13-2023, 03:15 PM
You have to offer anal on every sexual encounter.

PartySlut
11-16-2023, 04:34 PM
the rules will be coming out and implemented on 12/1 to make sure they're good to go and have no conflicts with each other