PDA

View Full Version : i need an editor

Bored
03-07-2010, 04:58 PM
hello people. i am writing a new story, and i am admitting i suck at writing but i suck at spelling and grammar even more. so i need someone who is willing to look over my posts before i post them and correct the spelling and grammar, as well as maybe change up some of the openings for sentences and paragraphs. if you are interested you should send me a PM i could really use the help.

Thank you
Bored

andrew_b
03-11-2010, 06:12 AM
hello people. i am writing a new story, and i am admitting i suck at writing but i suck at spelling and grammar even more. so i need someone who is willing to look over my posts before i post them and correct the spelling and grammar, as well as maybe change up some of the openings for sentences and paragraphs. if you are interested you should send me a PM i could really use the help.

Thank you
Bored

when it comes to grammar and spelling just use microsoft word or something else that has spell check, also you could get google chrome, it has a spell check for everything you type so it will tell you when something isn't spelled right. I think in general though your stories have to come from your own ideas and creativeness.

Bored
03-14-2010, 09:43 PM
yes a lot is just spelling things right however, it would make a difference to have someone look over it that knows the English language better than me. that is why i am doing it.

Robbo!
03-15-2010, 11:41 AM
I'd be glad to proofread anything. Just PM your first chapter to me and I'll edit it for you.

brycer11748
03-30-2010, 11:12 AM
I will check it i like to write and so i know this kind of stuff so just pm me anything you need checked.