PDA

View Full Version : 23/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place

Fireblaster
09-03-2023, 04:23 PM
23/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place

Hi, if you’re reading this ad then you may be looking for a master. If so, I may be your guy.

About Me-kinky
I’m a dom, of course, and enjoy the following:

Impact play
Bondage
Anal play
Watersports
Slave training
Edging
Public
Hidden public
Nipple torture
Clit torture
Denial
Humiliation
Degradation
Clothing control
TPE
Body writing
CNC

I don’t have dislikes necessarily, just limits:

Illegal
Unsafe
Scat
Animals
Vomit
Blood

You don’t have to like all of my likes, but I’d prefer it if you liked at least some of them.

About Me-vanilla
I just moved to the U.S. to finish and graduate university. Here’s a little about me in vanilla life. The movies that I like are Marvel, Fast and Furious, and some other movies with good ratings. I like exploring (not just kinks) and traveling. I love photography-wildlife and scenery photos are some of my favorites.

What I want from you
I’m looking for a girl who is willing to explore and push limits a little bit. My last sub was always pushing her limits, but we were careful not to push too far. In this relationship, I’m hoping that we will be able to discover new likes, dislikes, and maybe a few limits.

What you’ll get from me
If you decide to be my sub, you can expect to learn something, maybe it’s a new kink, maybe it’s a limit discovered, maybe it’s something else. But there’s always something we will be able to learn from each other.

Preferred mode of contact
You can contact me through Kik, Snapchat Discord, or just a PM if you’re interested.

Kik: Fireblaster888
Snapchat: fireblaster242
Discord: Omnivore1447

References
Of course you can feel free to contact a previous sub of mine, Lili. She enjoyed having me as a master, but we split due to several conflicts in scheduling and conflicting needs. She agreed to talk to anybody who’s wanting to chat. Here's her profile - https://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=326651 feel free to shoot her a PM with any questions.

If you’re still reading and interested, please don’t hesitate to reach out. It can’t hurt to at least get to know each other and see if we’re compatible.

lilisass
09-06-2023, 06:12 AM
I'm the previous sub of his, and I'm willing to confirm that he will be a fun master to have!

lilisass
09-21-2023, 01:11 PM
Bumpity bump…this post deserves some more attention. He’s a super fun master especially if you’re wanting to experiment and try new things!

Fireblaster
10-24-2023, 06:31 PM
Bumping this thread, still looking for a sub.

Fireblaster
11-21-2023, 11:17 AM
Still in search of a sub/slave.

aforapple
11-27-2023, 10:46 PM
This is a well written good ad.:)

Fireblaster
11-27-2023, 11:03 PM
Thank you for that.
If you want to apply for the sub position, you can message me on kik.