PDA

View Full Version : Scat challenge request

pilik
09-01-2023, 07:50 AM
The dom I often speak with online has requested I post this to gather ideas for our next "challenge"...

We've "played" the below a couple of times now and in his words he's looking for some "really wild / intense suggestions" for our next session, with an aim to make me truly regret it and suffer, I'm less keen on that idea but he's the dom so I've made this post....

I get chained up with a metal chain and pass over the combo lock code to him before we begin to ensure there's no backing out, sometimes chastity goes on to limit any possible enjoyment. We'll then normally agree some rules and play 1 or 2 games of battleships, if I lose the first then I'm eating half of my shit, if I lose the 2nd then it's the whole lot. Normally as much goes in as possible at once to ensure it's being chewed and really tasted, much to my disgust :( Thankfully so far I've not lost both and the time I lost the first game it was only a small shit....

Any suggestions appreciated and will be forwarded on.... if not too terrible!

Darkmoonwolf
09-01-2023, 08:12 AM
Play 3 rounds
Lose 1 round eat all your shit
Lose 2 rounds drink your piss
Lose 3 rounds eat his shit too

pilik
09-01-2023, 12:05 PM
Thanks for the suggestion, that would be pretty challenging when it comes to someone else's but sadly this is an online challenge so it's only my own available!

Thatdude350
09-01-2023, 05:44 PM
At the start of each game you have to given your dom the coordinates of one of your ships. Only 1 not the whole ship.

pilik
09-04-2023, 12:51 AM
He does normally demand a single square ship to start - for a head start :/