PDA

View Full Version : If you were invisible what would you do?

vectrahp1
09-09-2007, 09:00 PM
Like the title said what would you do if you where invisible name as many things as you can think of.

And to answer my own question i would like to strip naked and go around to all the hot people I know and masturbate to them having sex. then i would wait till the the bank closed an stay in the vault an swim in money. then i would go to the Microsoft headquarters and give bill gates a blow job in a board meeting. then go to my best friends apartment an while she slept finger her during her entire work day to get back at her for wrecking my car without insurance. then I would go and live in the white house or the best hotel in the world.

andom4444
09-10-2007, 04:55 AM
go and kill all the vicious dictators
............... will stop there as the list will be 100's long but it would include walking aound naked through a busy city! haha

MojofanXY
09-10-2007, 06:09 PM
I would reek havic on everybody. :chainsaw:

df6wen
09-10-2007, 06:20 PM
Take over the earth.

HypoMonkey
09-11-2007, 12:25 PM
If I were invisable I would play pranks on my friend, one thing i would do pin him on the floor, strip him to his boxers and rip them all up while he were in a public place.

admireu4ever
09-12-2007, 12:37 PM
Ok...I'd go into school. In the middle of class I'd go and pull down this kid who I don't likes pants.......I'd force his cock into my teachers mouth and force her to give him a BJ. After he got kicked out I'd go and punch the princpel. I'd later go and down under the desk an finger all the girls I like. I'd then go to the Girls Locker Room and check them all out. I go and squeeze there titties. I'd even cum in one girls mouth. Then I'd going to the guys lockerroom. Then duck tape a kids hand and arms together.(Him being naked first duhh!) I'd then bring him into the girls lockerroom.Then I'd fuck the girl I love...with a condom on!

the Bean
09-12-2007, 01:13 PM
can we turn the invisibility on and off?

xxxMichellexxx
09-12-2007, 02:05 PM
The first thing I'd do is find admiru4ever and slap him for looking at girl's getting changed in the change room. Then I'd probably sneak into some stores and buy some nice clothes, maybe look at Leo Di Caprio in the shower. Sneak onto planes and travel throughout the world.

Ok...I'd go into school. In the middle of class I'd go and pull down this kid who I don't likes pants.......I'd force his cock into my teachers mouth and force her to give him a BJ. After he got kicked out I'd go and punch the princpel. I'd later go and down under the desk an finger all the girls I like. I'd then go to the Girls Locker Room and check them all out. I go and squeeze there titties. I'd even cum in one girls mouth. Then I'd going to the guys lockerroom. Then duck tape a kids hand and arms together.(Him being naked first duhh!) I'd then bring him into the girls lockerroom.Then I'd fuck the girl I love...with a condom on!

can we turn the invisibility on and off?

That would be good! Let's say that we can... I just hope i don't end up like Jessica Alba in Fantastic 4 (http://youtube.com/watch?v=9APQULsE0HY)

the_tod_king
09-12-2007, 09:45 PM
first admiru4ever thats would be what i would do and i would ride down town on a bike just to scare ppl and then go to Jessica Alba's house and steal all of her clothes at night and watch her freak out and then finger her while she's sleeping and then go pull pranks on my friends muahaha and take over the world..........might have went to far and last go see how many girls i could fuck:D .

df6wen
09-13-2007, 10:04 AM
I would probably go around as a super villain/mass murderer. My goal? The elimination of people who annoy me. George Bush. Hillary Clinton. Paris Hilton. You get the idea.

Powerstrip
09-13-2007, 12:27 PM
Then I'd probably sneak into some stores and buy some nice clothes, maybe look at Leo Di Caprio in the shower.

Your invisible, yet you still pay? :P

And that bit with Alba in F4 was clearly the only way the producers could get in some nudity....it was kind of pointless really (why I am against some Jessica Alba ass is anyones guess).

If I were invisible I would "borrow" things from shops. I would definitely go out and screw around with chavs that need to be taught a lesson (they keep hanging out near us and it's a bit scary).

I suppose it would be fairly mandatory to go and watch some changing room action....(or maybe a friends sister :cool: )

USASlave girl....you can't talk to admirer like that after you jsut said you would go have a look at de caprio :P

Maverick
09-14-2007, 07:23 AM
I have to say, eavesdropping would be my first thought. Then I'd find someone and become their personal poltergeist.

suck1999
09-14-2007, 07:42 AM
I would find Pamela Anderson and fuck her

bobo
09-14-2007, 01:29 PM
I would find Pamela Anderson and fuck her

do you not think that even though your invisble she might notice;) as for me id probally just go around annoying people:p and stuff

Kumquat250
09-14-2007, 02:27 PM
hurt all the people i hate :D (or stip them naked, even better).
prolly be nude everywhere i went.
get some doughnuts (free from krispy kreme) :p .
go skinny dipping.

idk...that's all i can think of right now

Kumquat250
09-14-2007, 02:28 PM
I have to say, eavesdropping would be my first thought. Then I'd find someone and become their personal poltergeist.

that's a good one. i'd do that 2

Buzzlightyear
09-14-2007, 02:38 PM
Well to be invisible, you would have to be in the nude, as there is no true transparent clothing. I would probably play pranks on people I don't like and put them in completely embarassing positions in front of their peers.

Then I would "dispose" of the main world powers, or at least make them so scared they call off wars and such.

Of course it would be great for sexual activity, and I would definitely "uncover" some of the stars you never get to see.

the Bean
09-15-2007, 05:23 PM
i wonder if we could see eachother if we were all invisible at the same time...?

FunkyBean
09-15-2007, 07:03 PM
Let's see... I'd board a plane to China, locate animal slaughter, stop it. Then make invisable weapons and hurt the slaughterers.

Buzzlightyear
09-16-2007, 08:28 PM
i wonder if we could see eachother if we were all invisible at the same time...?

If we could, I would invite everyone that was invisible to my school to dry-hump the preps and teachers. that would be great

Soraslight
09-20-2007, 11:33 AM
I'd probably spend the first week enjoying the luxuries of free bus travel, skinny dipping anywhere you like, freaking people out and other more un sexual things. Then when i realise what i can really do, i'd check all my hot teachers and the hot girls at school nude and probably be a sexual phantom of my school doing sexual activites and encouraging others with my phantom voice. Sad, i know :D.

MasterO
09-20-2007, 11:57 AM
I'd find out who my friends really are at work and who are the two faced persons that are nice to your face but stab you in the back when your not there. I'd do cool or nice things for people and be able to do it totally anonymously. I do think I would give into the temptation to use my invisibility to hang out undetected in the ladies locker rooms and such.

Tankramp
09-20-2007, 04:06 PM
LOL i dont have to be invisible to do all that ;p

But if i was invisible I would probably go do the same stuff as all of you. But if i could turn invis on and off i would flash people alot i think

brownie
09-25-2007, 04:55 PM
i would be nacked,,,
Rob bank
Order drive threw
Take all girls cloths off
hit everyone

did i mencin take girls clothes off-that keep me bussy!

Coyote
09-29-2007, 08:58 AM
if i were invisibe i would do what all guys would do........ go into the girls locker room theni would sneak into playboy manson then i would go find jessica simpson and watch her in the shower (she is hot) then i would walk around all day playing pranks on hot girls like pulling thier shirt/bra/bikini top off and take pics of the girls

Slut
09-29-2007, 11:39 AM
Id walk around my school pant sing all the guys...and maybe a few girls too.:D Id walk around naked all the time and do some public selfbondage. Sneak into the guys change room and steal clothes! Wow im rat lol.

joshwright
10-29-2007, 12:56 AM
i would go to my best friends house and scare him, also the person who i have a crush on, i would watch them have a shower.

joeman
11-02-2007, 03:08 PM
find all the criminals, murderers, and evil people and then get rid of them

abgroups
12-08-2007, 02:18 PM
everything i have always wanted to do but was too arfraid to do

abgroups
12-08-2007, 02:20 PM
me to.....................

LordCaspen
12-08-2007, 02:44 PM
First idea: there's a boy I've been crushing on for about two years, and I think I'd spend months perfecting my blowjob and handjob techniques on him.

xtremedomme
12-08-2007, 06:39 PM
I have to confess that I'd be hanging out in the locker room of several major sports teams... especially those with hot muscular men. Would also watch lots of boys masturbating because I think that's one of the hottest things the boys do.

sharpey
12-08-2007, 06:53 PM
mine would be change everybodies work assigment at work, give them all jobs they dont like

Kardor
12-09-2007, 02:40 AM
I would certainly sneak into the houses of a lot of hot girls and watch them doing naughty things =). I'd strip the hot but annoying girls while in public, to get a laugh at them (and a good view). Life would certainly be a lot of fun =D.

Kitty
12-22-2007, 02:10 AM
i would go and kill any idoit who try to hurt the animals that is rare and protect thoso animals

Dice7
12-22-2007, 05:26 AM
...but then your hurting an animal...

Davros
12-22-2007, 07:39 AM
Naughtily sneak into my best friend's house and see if they are all they seem to be ;)

AM.PM
03-06-2008, 07:20 PM
lets see if i was invisible for a day i would t-p my neighbors house,fork there lawn,pants all the guy i think are anoying blokes,tip a cow if i can, scare the crap out of my friends and kick my gym teacher in the nuts and punch the pervertedness out of him:cool:

Lizard
03-06-2008, 09:16 PM
Im on the bandwagon with playing pranks. Certainly sneaking into places, movies, concerts, the theater; there are lots of performances where being back stage might be fun too.

I also think it would be very difficult to be invisible. Sitting on the train you'd likely be sat upon, and you couldn't pick anything up lest someone see it as a floating object and spoil your fun.

I think Id only want to be 'clear' if I could turn it on and off when I wanted to.

DareSgt
03-07-2008, 03:44 PM
I'd spy on this one girl waiting until she is fully nude, fuck the shit out of her, snap some pictures, create a website of her, and create a fake myspace profile adding her to it sending the link to all of her friends in front of her face while she's tied up. I'd also find a female only gym and watch the girls exercise and change. Oh, I'd also sneak onto a military base and watch all the girls shower together throwing towels on the ugly ones, and I'd sneak up behind people during personal moments saying random things that are weird. However, I'd rather be immortal staying the same age forever.

Davros
03-07-2008, 05:09 PM
I'd spy on this one girl waiting until she is fully nude, fuck the shit out of her.

You're invisible. I'm sure she'd be able to feel/tell she was being fucked.

INVISIBLE RAPE!

DareSgt
03-07-2008, 05:59 PM
Yes, but she'd be to busy freaking out to be able to figure out what the hell is going on.

DareSgt
03-07-2008, 06:04 PM
I have to confess that I'd be hanging out in the locker room of several major sports teams... especially those with hot muscular men. Would also watch lots of boys masturbating because I think that's one of the hottest things the boys do.

I'd find the changing rooms of the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders AND the Volleyball Olympics team.

DareSgt
04-14-2008, 12:11 PM
I'd probably rob a bank as well. If I were invisible.

Insane12
04-17-2008, 02:49 PM
I'd be invisible a decent way so that I can still wear clothes, for starters. What happens if it wears off, as it does in so many fictional things? I'd ask George Bush, whilst pretending to be the voice of God, to straighten out his ideas and if he could get a new speech-writer (I like him really, seems nice enough, just not fantastically bright). I'd then persuade Gordon Brown to resign (through the same method) and then I'd have fun shouting out in a deep, booming voice in the middle of a crowded elevator 'You are the only one who can hear me' and see how people react.

No sexualness for me I'm afraid. Though I might travel for free to watch videos for Men In Pain being filmed.

MstDynamic
04-18-2008, 04:52 AM
I'd have my own web site called

Howthehelliendupnakedonhere.com picture/videos included.

Anybody and everybody be on it lmao

Track down all Truth and dare ppl to make their lives a happy one with wedgies:D :eek:
Invisable wedgies given anytime anyplace :cool:

Coz your all great people;)

xStrictx
04-18-2008, 06:59 AM
Well i seem to remember that chevy chase movie version of the invisible man. I guess it would be fun at first but after a while i'd find myself on the run from the powers that be who would want to use my invisibleness for evil! I'd eventually run away to Whistler ski resort where i could live my life relatively normal dressed in ski clothes and wearing a mask all day so no-one knew!

LOL.

Naughtybaby
04-18-2008, 07:48 PM
i would screw all the guys i like prank all the girl who are sluts or i just dont like find some of the ppl on getdare that sound cool and screw them until they can no longer do so.u no the unual o and mess around with my friends.

Oreo_here
04-18-2008, 08:56 PM
Hm, if I was invissable I would listen in to how many of my friends bitch about me. It's not my fault i'm hott! Quit bitchin' already! D=

strippednakedmale
06-28-2008, 12:26 AM
Would be fun to hang out in a shoe store and switch shoes to a smaller size just before poeple try them on lol. Of course a day in the lingerie store would be fun too. I'd be naked all the time and peek in on a few famous females. I like the thought of being able to walk through a crowd naked and invisible but I'd also enjoy an unknown time for it to wear off so there is still the risk of getting caught at least.

starbucks95905
07-04-2008, 12:55 AM
Kick Bill O'Reilly in the nuts several times during his show.

WhiteWingDemon
07-05-2008, 02:24 PM
I'd pretty much do every devious thing I could think of.

Let's see, I would probably finger girls I think are hot but don't like in the middle of class. I do all sorts of things to get all the assholes in my school in trouble. I think I would spend some time in the girls locker room. I think I might also steal their clothes as they were changing. I would probably use it to give my family a good life. Hmmmmm, and that is about all I can think of right now.

ramsies11
07-05-2008, 09:16 PM
me i would go to school and smoke my ciggaretes while being invisable to everybody and then i would put it out in sombody's eye
and i would wreak havoc on china!!!

BettyBoop
07-07-2008, 11:08 AM
Find some girls i hate and strip them naked in the middle of assembley, then i'd fuck ? you don't need to know. I'd pretty much walk around naked all day. probably rob a bank. And just cause major havoc.

algernon
07-09-2008, 07:20 PM
I would hang around people who I know while invisible to hear what they said about me when I wasn't around. I would probably fantasize about going into a woman's locker room, but I don't think I would really do it because I try to respect people's privacy.

Heroesfan18
07-09-2008, 07:45 PM
I would do a lot of things, one of my favorites would be: follow around friend and family and see what they say when I am not around. Not that I think they would talk bad about me, but true feelings tend to come out when you're not around-- good and bad

ButtPlugBitch
09-04-2018, 11:17 AM
During the day I would follow people around and anything they put down, I would move. Still in plain sight but a foot or so away from where they left it. I would also put dyes in shampoos/conditioner bottles. Change out salt shakers with sugar. Just fuck with people royally.

At night I would touch people. Maybe put small items in their asses or pussies. To people I disliked, I would tie them down in their beds and molest their asses with bigger objects. Then leave them there to be discovered as such.